Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trolling a Feminist on T.V.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Say it!

So I'm voting that we start derailing all absurdly antagonistic threads. We can go full 4chan and start putting cheese pizzas on the threads, or I can keep drudging up Rocky Horror shots.
    I like this idea. Especially the Rocky Horror shots.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Now we know you are trolling poppet. If you had any understanding of the issues at all, you'd see the glaring anomalies in your own post.

Blaze, You have not yet said that women don't need men to define themselves. You just keep going on about how you tricked your awesome wife into marrying you (I think that's what you said, right?). Leave your personal situation out of it. It's irrelevant to the rest of us. If you think women need mens perceptions to define themselves, you are an archaic troublemaker (actually I know your post was half decent trolling, because it livened the discussion up and brought some old silliness to the surface, and I was bored, but then, here we are!).

If not, admit that your first statement was wrong.

I'm getting bored again now though. We need something decent to chew on, and Lurk and cofc are.... very stale meat.
    Tricked her? Maybe, but I must still have the wool over her eyes.
    Yes, I still believe in traditional marriage, if it turns out she has been lying all this time and my daughter prefers a woman for a partner, I hope she is desirable to women. I don't want her to have to settle, I want her to have the person who makes her happy, does well by her, grows old with her. I don't see why you think this is a problem, but ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Tricked her? Maybe, but I must still have the wool over her eyes.
    Yes, I still believe in traditional marriage, if it turns out she has been lying all this time and my daughter prefers a woman for a partner, I hope she is desirable to women. I don't want her to have to settle, I want her to have the person who makes her happy, does well by her, grows old with her. I don't see why you think this is a problem, but ok.
    Oh no, you don't get to reverse without admitting you were wrong. Do you want her to become someone that is desirable to men (or any huge box of beans), or do you want her to be herself and make a decent relationship with someone SHE finds desirable? They are not the same. One is based on her, the other on the box of beans she might want to partner (well not the whole box, maybe).

And OOPS, my edit of the post that some will be finding horrid was meant to look like this:

.. I totally understand how all issues and their impacts matter to you, so you can stfu now about any issues you have, I'm on the case.

It was in dark blue and meant to mean (for those challenged in this space) you don't get to understand any issues better than me, particularly those that impact you. Since that is what you are saying to me.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Say it!
    In 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Rok. Good grief, are you so frustrated that you have to sexualize everything? Nobody said "desirable" in that way. Being desired, in the context of companionship/company/friendship etc by the opposite sex is enormously healthy from a psychological standpoint. I have plenty of female friends that I haven't seen naked and don't want to, and the value that we contribute to each others' lives has been amazing. Some of them have been my superiors in my previous work histories.
    ^^^^This.

The word desirable is not limited to sex.

I'm honestly getting sick and tired of the guys on here constantly being emasculated for simply being men. As a general rule, put me in a room half men, half women, I'm hanging with the guys. A lot less bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    ^^^^This.

I'm honestly getting sick and tired of the guys on here constantly being emasculated for simply being men. As a general rule, put me in a room half men, half women, I'm hanging with the guys. A lot less bull****.
    Why do you think they are being emasculated at all? What on earth does equality have to do with emasculation?

You can prefer to hang with whoever you like (but probably better if you base it on individual characteristics rather than gender, or, ya know, sexism).

I already pointed out what I did with the word desirable, but for your benefit, I'll simplify it yet again (for about the 3rd time).
    Blazin posts troll post saying:
    They are going to be raised knowing how to be desired by men when they are adults.

I ask him which erotica he shows his daughters as training videos - or something similar, it was removed for some bizarre reason.

Obviously I don't think he shows his daughters any such thing, so the post was not meant to be taken literally, any more than he thinks women should be chained to the kitchen sink (the other part of his post). It was meant to point out the error of his ways. I could have as easily said "hopefully you get your daughters dishwashing and cooking degrees" and it would mean the same. It was just more pointed using sex as the device, since everyone understands it. I don't mean sex anymore than I mean his daughters. Why is everyone so simple minded? No, don't answer that, I know. It's troll city so it's only appropriate. I do worry about you though Cis.... I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    surly:

Quote Originally Posted by oxford
    desirable

ADJECTIVE

• 1 Wished for as being an attractive, useful, or necessary course of action:
      [with infinitive] ‘it is desirable to check that nothing has been forgotten’
      • 1.1 (of a person) arousing sexual desire:‘you're a very desirable woman’
    Quote Originally Posted by merriam-webster
    Definition of desirable

• 1: having pleasing qualities or properties : attractive <a desirable woman>
    • 2: worth seeking or doing as advantageous, beneficial, or wise : advisable <desirablelegislation>

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Feminists would argue that the notion that women need protection is archaic and creates a perception of women being timid and unable to compete with men, creating unfairness.
    1 percent of feminists.

A normal feminist, like that chick named Rok, bases their entire existence on women being timid and not fit for certain jobs because they demand to be a protected class.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    1 percent of feminists.

A normal feminist, like that chick named Rok, bases their entire existence on women being timid and not fit for certain jobs because they demand to be a protected class.
    Ah yes, I'm so, so timid. Can't imagine speaking out about anything. Far too timid. Can't imagine working in male dominated worlds. Oh wait...

I already pointed out what I did with the word desirable, but for your benefit, I'll simplify it yet again (for about the 3rd time).
    Blazin posts troll post saying:
    They are going to be raised knowing how to be desired by men when they are adults.

I ask him which erotica he shows his daughters as training videos - or something similar, it was removed for some bizarre reason.
    Right, so now that you admit that you're the one that sexualized this thread, that brought your gutter mind into a nice discussion about helping people cultivate themselves in such a way that good people are attracted to them, can you please explain why you gave me 15 liquid asstons of **** for accusing you of sexualizing this thread?
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Oh no, you don't get to reverse without admitting you were wrong. Do you want her to become someone that is desirable to men (or any huge box of beans), or do you want her to be herself and make a decent relationship with someone SHE finds desirable? They are not the same. One is based on her, the other on the box of beans she might want to partner (well not the whole box, maybe).

And OOPS, my edit of the post that some will be finding horrid was meant to look like this:

.. I totally understand how all issues and their impacts matter to you, so you can stfu now about any issues you have, I'm on the case.

It was in dark blue and meant to mean (for those challenged in this space) you don't get to understand any issues better than me, particularly those that impact you. Since that is what you are saying to me.
    What is it I'm reversing on? I'm not going to back up on anything because you took what I said and switched the meaning to try and make me out to be a chauvinistic. Just because you don't respect men doesn't mean men don't respect women.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Just because you don't respect men doesn't mean men don't respect women.
    simple logic and liberals cannot coexist.

for conservatives everything can coexist peacefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    while loop, you have to abort.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Is it a meme typed on a grain of rice?

Is it a meme typed on a grain of rice?
    But then downsized to a grain of sand so that it can be accessed by sand crabs.