Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 123

Thread: Dear New Posters of GONE

  1. #41
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Did I..?? I never mentioned an alliance or account name.. Nor did you, in your original quote that I "fix'd".. ..or are you just "feeling guilty"..?
    Playing coy again, then?

    If you were not insinuating GONE was cheating, again, what were you insinuating?

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Right....you mean we shouldn't do the exact thing you do..? Play word games..?
    You realize you're admitting to playing word games, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Once again, things come down to a matter of credibility.. While some people call you "Lying Luisss", I have built a reputation on being honest and having integrity..
    Do you think I'm a liar, Greg?

    Don't beat around the bush. If you think I'm a liar, say so. I don't think you do, but feel free to say otherwise.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    that Luiss is some kind of cheating noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    If you were not insinuating GONE was cheating, again, what were you insinuating?
    No one said anything about GONE cheating until GONE did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    If you think I'm a liar, say so.
    Most of us think you're a liar. It's become a proven S1 fact along with your weak in game ethics.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Do you think I'm a liar, Greg?

    Don't beat around the bush. If you think I'm a liar, say so. I don't think you do, but feel free to say otherwise.
    I think you are a politician..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Do you think I'm a liar, Greg?

    Don't beat around the bush. If you think I'm a liar, say so. I don't think you do, but feel free to say otherwise.
    I do. It's either that or you don't know what's going on with your alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  5. #45
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I do. It's either that or you don't know what's going on with your alliance.
    I am sorry you think that. Perhaps in the future that will change.

    As I've said many times before, I am but one member of a council. I do not make the decisions for GONE, I am simply an overactive member who plans operations and sits on the council. I have one vote. I do, however, follow all the decisions made by the council as teammates should for better or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I think you are a politician..
    Considering we are facebook friends, I know your disdain for politicians. Thats unfortunate.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I am but one member of a council. I have one vote. I do, however, follow all the decisions made by the council as teammates should for better or worse.
    Luisss just admitted to unethical game play while shifting the blame to his team mates. This went better than expected, still a little weak but at least he came clean.


  7. #47

    Default

    oh boy, another thread of the new game, "WORD PLAY SUMANTICS"

    I hear rumors about,
    of another GONE ops in the works.
    And no_no not from luisss, but from another GONE counsil members friend. (I do not want to reveal sources on here)
    but it is getting backlash from members not wanting to lose more hammers.

    Since we all know that hearing stuff from a friend of a friend it must be true.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy21 View Post
    I like on every post you guys claim to have information that will cripple GONE
    Well you are short eleven hammers

    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy21 View Post
    when someone says share it you come up with excuses why you can't!!!
    You can find the Forum Rules here. Under "H" it spells out forbidden content.
    • If I do post it here the mods will delete it and ban me.
    • If I do not post it Luisss will accuse me lying.

    Even with proper permission Lying Luisss will deny it. Because he accuses me of lying I share his chat logs to prove that I am honest and he is not.

    I didn't want to do this. I wanted TRA.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-12-2016 at 08:26 PM.

  9. #49
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    oh boy, another thread of the new game, "WORD PLAY SUMANTICS"

    I hear rumors about,
    of another GONE ops in the works.
    And no_no not from luisss, but from another GONE counsil members friend. (I do not want to reveal sources on here)
    but it is getting backlash from members not wanting to lose more hammers.

    Since we all know that hearing stuff from a friend of a friend it must be true.
    Oh I'm sure they heard about it from three different people already!

    Hahahaha.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Well you are short eleven hammers

    You can find the Forum Rules here.
    • If I do post it here the mods will delete it and ban me.
    • If I do not post it Luisss will accuse me lying.

    .
    Indeed, a catch 22..


    Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Since we all know that hearing stuff from a friend of a friend it must be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Oh I'm sure they heard about it from three different people already!

    Hahahaha.
    Nope, this is the first I am hearing about it..

    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You inadvertently missed my question. Let's have a quality talk on the ethics of GONE. Why did Johnny delete and suicide his hammer into leadership?
    Considering that I didn't join GONE until I believe late October, and wasn't even a part of their Skype chats until a week or two after that (I apparently have spent less time in GONE Skype chats than BTDT leadership), I have no clue what you're referring to.

    Since my joining GONE, I have seen nothing but teamwork and selflessness from these guys. I consider the smack-talk on these forums nothing more than the smack-talk that you always see between players.

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    I have no clue what you're referring to.
    I like you. A super brief explanation is in the rep comment I gave you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Since my joining GONE, I have seen nothing but teamwork and selflessness from these guys.
    I would agree. 90% of them are amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    I consider the smack-talk on these forums nothing more than the smack-talk that you always see between players.
    Unfortunately it's not. I have a well documented history of playing for revenge, trolling and blowing up caps when challenged. Luisss knows this. Why he'd challenge me into exposing him and blowing up GONE caps is beyond me but here we are.

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I like you. A super brief explanation is in the rep comment I gave you.



    I would agree. 90% of them are amazing.



    Unfortunately it's not. I have a well documented history of playing for revenge, trolling and blowing up caps when challenged. Luisss knows this. Why he'd challenge me into exposing him and blowing up GONE caps is beyond me but here we are.
    Forgive me for being a forum noob and not knowing how to multi-quote properly.

    I appreciate the kind words and the info. I had a run-in with the player you referred to before I joined GONE, and the things that you told me are what drove me away from the game for a while. The rule-breakers and the people that will do anything for a leg-up is enough to burn the honest players out and drive them away from the game.

    That's why I often refer to players from BTDT having access to our forum chats. It's juvenile garbage, and I'm not a fan of that sort of thing.

  14. #54
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    That's why I often refer to players from BTDT having access to our forum chats. It's juvenile garbage, and I'm not a fan of that sort of thing.
    While you have every right to feel that way, and you'll find plenty of people (who don't generally post on these boards for obvious reasons) that's been a part of the game since the very beginning. I hate to say it, but that's a HUGE part of being successful at this thing.

    People come here with a lot of ideals, etc about "honor" and all that stuff. The military/war aspect of this game feeds into that. But the mechanics of Travian just don't support those ideals one bit.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  15. #55

    Default

    I posted a long winded recap from my own POV of the situation brought into question in this thread to try and bring some clarity but it looks it was accidentally buried from a hiccup in the new poster's approval process. I see it on page 4.

  16. #56
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    While you have every right to feel that way, and you'll find plenty of people (who don't generally post on these boards for obvious reasons) that's been a part of the game since the very beginning. I hate to say it, but that's a HUGE part of being successful at this thing.

    People come here with a lot of ideals, etc about "honor" and all that stuff. The military/war aspect of this game feeds into that. But the mechanics of Travian just don't support those ideals one bit.
    Most of the in-game mechanics that used to work well for spying have been taken away.

    When you sit for someone and send an IGM, it says "written by sitter [In-game name]" And 1 troop fakes dont reveal defense in the village any longer. I think the game has evolved to dissuade spying, but with more and more conversations and coordination happening on skype, the only real way to spy is to either have someone in your enemy's leadership or hope they reveal important information in their general chatroom/MMs.

    With a leadership team you trust and some smart precautions, it is entirely possible to play the game without a need for spying.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    While you have every right to feel that way, and you'll find plenty of people (who don't generally post on these boards for obvious reasons) that's been a part of the game since the very beginning. I hate to say it, but that's a HUGE part of being successful at this thing.

    People come here with a lot of ideals, etc about "honor" and all that stuff. The military/war aspect of this game feeds into that. But the mechanics of Travian just don't support those ideals one bit.
    While I can understand and appreciate that espionage has been a major part of every military conflict in pretty much the history of military conflicts, this is just a game.

    I don't take part in that stuff, but then again, I'm just a soldier. I build my account and do what I am supposed to do. I don't take part in leadership or planning or any of that stuff, in large part because I'm not a fan of the shady juvenile garbage that I alluded to.

    That being said, I just find it hilarious that there's been so many accusations thrown at GONE and Luiss in particular for taking part or condoning any sort of shady nonsense, when it's completely obvious that this sort of stuff takes place in pretty much every round and every server in the history of Travian.

  18. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    the only real way to spy is to either have someone in your enemy's leadership or hope they reveal important information in their general chatroom/MMs.
    Speaking of which, are we still going to do that op we talked about?

    Can you tell me again which villages I'm sending the fakes to and which ones I'm really going to hit???

  19. #59
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Speaking of which, are we still going to do that op we talked about?

    Can you tell me again which villages I'm sending the fakes to and which ones I'm really going to hit???
    Sure! Let me post it in our general chatroom and tell 3 people every target .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Forgive me for being a forum noob and not knowing how to multi-quote properly.
    When you hit quote there's the [ ] box with a name and post number inside. Copy and post that at the beginning of each piece you want to quote. At the end you need to add the [ ] box with /quote inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    and the things that you told me are what drove me away from the game for a while.
    Well I'm glad you're back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    It's juvenile garbage, and I'm not a fan of that sort of thing.
    I can appreciate that. It was necessary garbage to end the three week "who is and who isn't a liar" argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    it is entirely possible to play the game without a need for spying.

    And this is why people think you're a noob...

  21. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Sure! Let me post it in our general chatroom and tell 3 people every target .

  22. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    it's completely obvious that this sort of stuff takes place in pretty much every round and every server in the history of Travian.
    It has but that doesn't justify doing it. When I was leadership I booted botters.

    I turn up the difficulty on the XBOX.
    I play sports against people better than me.
    I race cars against professionals.
    I pursue women far out of "my league."

    I believe this is how you get better. I believe this is how you evolve. I don't mind losing if I'm beat fair and square. I respect the guy who lost but tried his best. I will never respect the guy who won but cheated.

  23. #63
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    That being said, I just find it hilarious that there's been so many accusations thrown at GONE and Luiss in particular for taking part or condoning any sort of shady nonsense, when it's completely obvious that this sort of stuff takes place in pretty much every round and every server in the history of Travian.

    I don't think that's been the major sticking point here. Leaders being accused of using "soldiers" for their own benefit rather than the benefit of the alliance is a part of every round. From what I saw during my time in admin, they were almost all partly true, or at least true in XYZ case or op. It happens.

    I think that the difference between that (the usual accusations) and the flack that Lu gets, comes from 1). His long and pretty terrible history on these boards of saying some really asinine stuff and focusing on petty concerns rather than central issues; and 2). The fact that he claims to be completely innocent of any shady behavior at all whatsoever, which is an extraordinarily dangerous thing to do, since one instance of such behavior spoils the entire claim. He's not the brightest bulb we've had on here, but he is definitely aware of that fact. Hence why he spends vast amounts of time and energy screaming "PROVE IT!!!" whenever accused of wrongdoing.

    Lu- as for game mechanics, sure. The developers may have made in-game shenanigans more difficult, though I'd argue from the admin side they didn't do it to make spying more difficult (they had more serious reasons in mind).. But enemy access to offsite alliance forums,Skype etc have also been around since the beginning of the game. Also having plants in leadership that have actually been working for some other alliance. That sort of stuff is what I was referring to.
    Last edited by Lurk; 12-13-2016 at 02:23 AM.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  24. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It has but that doesn't justify doing it. When I was leadership I booted botters.

    I turn up the difficulty on the XBOX.
    I play sports against people better than me.
    I race cars against professionals.
    I pursue women far out of "my league."

    I believe this is how you get better. I believe this is how you evolve. I don't mind losing if I'm beat fair and square. I respect the guy who lost but tried his best. I will never respect the guy who won but cheated.
    I concur, and I do the exact same things.

    I have never, nor will I ever claim to be a great player in Travian. I will say that I'm a decent player and say that I do get better with every server that I play. I ask for help and advice, because I do know that there are players that are more experienced and knowledgeable than I am, and I want to get better.

    I completely agree about getting beat by someone fair and square. I'd much rather lose and know that I did it with class and dignity rather than win and know that I did it by cheating or having some sort of advantage that the other side didn't enjoy.

  25. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    I think that the difference between that (the usual accusations) and the flack that Lu gets,
    Right on as always..

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    I completely agree
    You seem like a good guy. Next round we should join a group that doesn't pride it's self on being noobish, lying, incompetent, unethical, bullies and jerks. The best parts of GONE, BTDT, TRA, and the rest. We can be the No JD/Luisss club. Like the Simpson's


  26. #66

  27. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    The fact that he claims to be completely innocent of any shady behavior at all whatsoever, which is an extraordinarily dangerous thing to do, since one instance of such behavior spoils the entire claim. Hence why he spends vast amounts of time and energy screaming "PROVE IT!!!" whenever accused of wrongdoing.
    Qft, and highlighted for emphasis.. Nailed it Lurk..


    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    I have never, nor will I ever claim to be a great player in Travian. I will say that I'm a decent player and say that I do get better with every server that I play. I ask for help and advice, because I do know that there are players that are more experienced and knowledgeable than I am, and I want to get better.
    Some of your leaders could learn a lot from you.. If your team were full of people like you, then Gone would "win" this round hands down..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  28. #68
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Out for a day and everyone comes out to play!!

    I'm not rehashing the same crap that has been gone over already. Just a few major points.

    1. We are GIVEN INFORMATION (not spies) on an alliance
    2. We post on the forums, poking and prodding. It's what you do.
    3. LIAR!LIAR!LIAR!!!!
    4. We respond
    5. LIAR!LIAR!LIAR!!!! PROVE IT!!!
    6. Forum rules prevent posting of ANY correspondence without ALL parties consent
    7. LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!!!!! QUIT PICKING ON US!!! You have spais!!!
    8. Please refer to #1
    9. WHA WHA WHA....BTDT leadership is keeping me from posting he's an ***!!
    10. Refer to thread Dear New Posters For GONE
    11. Well, well, uh...You didn't change your screen name and posted horrible things!!
    12. Pulled a Luissssss. Prove it. Post them here. NO RESPONSE
    13 Now suddenly you've been let out and most posts are disappointing to say the least.

    Y'all remind me of me 10 years ago. Taking everything personally, blindly following leadership, hating the ones that talk sense, ignoring simple truths.

    BTDT does not have a need for spies. Information is FREELY given. Are we supposed to sit back and ignore said information? Pretend we didn't see it? Would YOU? Of course not! It's not my fault people don't like Luissssss. That ball he threw himself. What was an occasional trickle of info became a flat out flood when he called me a liar. People take offense at stuff like that.

    I'm used to Luissssss' tactics. I have been watching for years. I like Luissss as a person. He's a nice guy. This is a war game and we are once again on opposing sides. I'm truly not even one of the best trolls, but I'm proud that you think so highly of my trolling abilities. It took me years to get here. But I learned from the best. I still talk to the best. I listen to what the best say and I follow their advice, suggestions, or even sometimes "orders". They KNOW how to keep the forums alive. See how you've all come pouring out? It works.

    Trust me when I say that ANY allegations ARE fully looked into. No stone will be left unturned. Nothing anyone says or does at this point matters, it's a done deal either way.

    We came here to have fun and hulk smash everything in sight. Then JD happened. When he threw his and by extension his alliance's backing behind GONE, he TRULY signed his death warrant. Y'all were so cute calling us huggling for taking TRA players in. We took them in, what happened to TRA? What happened to your WW support? Two birds, one stone. While y'all were busy attacking from the OUTSIDE, we focused on the inside. For the moment. Suddenly you call the anvils you were going to use at your WW, meat shields. Is that all you thought of good, solid players? For shame! Jellies doesn't become you.

    And REALLY.... using spies is horrible? You saying you don't try that? The difference is we have people with smarts. We know who the spies are.
    They serve a purpose, so they are allowed to stay. For now.

    I have no personal feelings in any way,shspe or form, other than Luissssss accusing me of lying. He apologized. Unfortunately for him, it was too little too late. Like Black Friday, GONE's secrets were flying off the shelves. Because the one thing Luissssss lacks on the forums is some humility. The best post he ever made was "Proof There Is A God". He was humble, able to make fun of himself,while at the same time showing he did something excellent and admirable.

    I guess normally this would have been several posts throughout the day, but as both my child and I were sick in bed, you'll have to make due with another Epic Cis Post. (Sarcasm in case you missed it)


  29. #69
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    the flack that Lu gets, comes from 1). His long and pretty terrible history on these boards of saying some really asinine stuff and focusing on petty concerns rather than central issues; and 2). The fact that he claims to be completely innocent of any shady behavior at all whatsoever, which is an extraordinarily dangerous thing to do, since one instance of such behavior spoils the entire claim.
    The sad thing is I actually have used spies and whatnot in servers, even done what others would consider huggling and coordinated with other quadrants to make operations sting more. But I haven't done any of that this round - I only just started playing again and I am not the founder of GONE. I simply plan our ops. The accusations stem mostly from #1: The past. I can only spend so much time rehashing it and explaining that as most people could probably say, my positions have changed since I was 17/

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    He's not the brightest bulb we've had on here, but he is definitely aware of that fact. Hence why he spends vast amounts of time and energy screaming "PROVE IT!!!" whenever accused of wrongdoing.
    That has more to do with the amount of completely baseless accusations being thrown around on the us1 embassy, of course from only one side who conveniently can never demonstrate proof, whether on here or in private. But:



    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    I have never, nor will I ever claim to be a great player in Travian. I will say that I'm a decent player and say that I do get better with every server that I play. I ask for help and advice, because I do know that there are players that are more experienced and knowledgeable than I am, and I want to get better.

    I completely agree about getting beat by someone fair and square. I'd much rather lose and know that I did it with class and dignity rather than win and know that I did it by cheating or having some sort of advantage that the other side didn't enjoy.
    You are a true joy to play with!
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  30. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I'm not rehashing the same crap
    Says the woman who just rehashed it. Did you drink a pot of coffee before typing that?! Ha.

    Settle down. I very much like DevilAnse, bigboy21 and now nichmanic. Let's not troll them off the forums. Speaking of nichmanic...

    Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    Assuming that questions of ethical code and followed dissent in relation to its reflection upon GONE leadership are sincere
    Your posts are appearing! Welcome to the forums.

    I appreciate your explanation and your candor. My questions were sincere. I dont really care about the hero feeding but I do care about your top raider(s) tactics. What was said in Skype? "He might be a cheat but he's our cheat."

  31. #71
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    Heart is the substance of how one competes against an adversary interested in exploiting and promoting chaos.[/SIZE]
    A diplomat and a poet!
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  32. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    The sad thing is I actually have used spies and whatnot in servers, even done what others would consider huggling and coordinated with other quadrants to make operations sting more.!
    An established pattern makes it tough to deny.. You know, the whole "Boy who cried wolf" thing..


    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    The accusations stem mostly from #1: The truth, proven by skype and igm's from credible sources.
    Fix'd that fer ya..


    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    That has more to do with the amount of completely baseless ?? accusations being thrown around on the us1 embassy, of course from only one side who conveniently can never demonstrate proof, whether on here or in private. But:
    !
    Say it as often as you like, repetition does not make the truth go away.. You are openly advocating we break forum rules, and asking us to ruin the server for people who are not happy with the hand they were dealt in spawning in GONE's quad..


    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I dont really care about the hero feeding but I do care about your top raider(s) tactics. What was said in Skype? "He might be a cheat but he's our cheat."
    Since Luisss has you on block, he won't see this and can claim it doesn't exist..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  33. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    my positions have changed since I was 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    completely baseless accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    one side who conveniently can never demonstrate proof
    The later two quotes would indicate that you have not changed at all since you were 17.

    The forums have moved on, nichmanic and devilanse are having substantive conversations. Why are you trying to regress us back to your six week liar liar pants on fire argument?

  34. #74
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    An established pattern
    Have done, and pattern are the same thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Fix'd that fer ya..
    Still waiting for any skype evidence. Want me to create a skype room with pine like we did for LB?

    He didn't prove anything. Will you?

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Say it as often as you like
    Here's the thing: I haven't said anything I need to prove. The burden is on you to prove your words. As of this moment, that has not happened once with any accusation made by you, Cis, or anyone from BTDT.

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    You are openly advocating we break forum rules, and asking us to ruin the server for people who are not happy with the hand they were dealt in spawning in GONE's quad.


    Because skype logs will reveal who your source is?

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Since Luisss has you on block, he won't see this and can claim it doesn't exist..
    We do not have a top raider that we have said that about. I'd have to see the context of that quote (if it is even an actual log).
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  35. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    We do not have a top raider that we have said that about. I'd have to see the context
    Catch how he's playing semantics? They said it but then the top raider deleted so he's no longer theirs.

  36. #76
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Says the woman who just rehashed it. Did you drink a pot of coffee before typing that?! Ha.

    Settle down. I very much like DevilAnse, bigboy21 and now nichmanic. Let's not troll them off the forums. Speaking of nichmanic...



    Your posts are appearing! Welcome to the forums.

    I appreciate your explanation and your candor. My questions were sincere. I dont really care about the hero feeding but I do care about your top raider(s) tactics. What was said in Skype? "He might be a cheat but he's our cheat."
    I said a few MAJOR points. And no....no FRESH POTS!!!! I just like to stir things up. Worked???

    Edit:
    Oh Luissssss. I've TOLD you. The proof will come at the end of the server. At that point, it will most likely be your last server as well. At least in any kind of trustworthy position. So quit whining and caterwauling. It will come when I say it will, which, once and for all will be at the END OF THE SERVER. You cannot entice me to post anything, anywhere that will reveal others until the round is OVER. So just give it up already! Silly, silly boy. Did you not read the part where I said I was taught by the best? You certainly never won against any of them.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 12-13-2016 at 06:38 PM.

  37. #77
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Cis, there is literally nothing you could post that would force me out of the game. I will go when I want, as I always have. I'm sure your big reveal will be breathtaking,

    But until then, they are simply accusations that have not been proven. And they will supposedly be proven when the server ends, when they no longer matter. Good luck with that!
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  38. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Cis, there is literally nothing you could post that would force me out of the game. I will go when I want
    Luisss Luisss Luissss... as someone who plays semantics so much I'd expect you to focus more on this "At least in any kind of trustworthy position" and less on the proceeding statement.

    You're establishing your self as a liar and a cheat.

  39. #79

    Default

    Woo-Hoo Nich is finally posting after telling me for over a month he would come here and post. Go get yourself a box of poptarts and sit here and relax, and have fun with these people. (try the caramel apple ones)

    If your nice maybe I will mail you a bottle of the Maple Syrup!!!!!!!!!

    But back to GONE.
    I wonder when a certain member of GONE is going to pay their dues, that are owed to me.
    Or
    am I going to have to take some action against GONE.........
    inquiring minds want to know?????
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  40. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Out for a day and everyone comes out to play!!
    To answer the only part of this post that wasn't a Luiss rant, no, I wouldn't want access to enemy chatlogs. No, I wouldn't accept it if offered.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •