Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 123

Thread: Dear New Posters of GONE

  1. #81
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Ha hahaha. Yeah. Not much you can do when **** pops up on your screen bud. And no....that was a whiney, crybaby, certain members of GONE "rant", not a Luissssss rant. Not enough time in my day for that.

  2. #82

    Default

    Whispers are floating around that KCCO might be huggling with BTDT. Again just whispers, but they are hurting my ears!!!!
    Or
    Maybe because a few GONE members have incomings from them, they assume its a huggle...

    anyone from GONE care to elaborate.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  3. #83
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Whispers are floating around that KCCO might be huggling with BTDT. Again just whispers, but they are hurting my ears!!!!
    Or
    Maybe because a few GONE members have incomings from them, they assume its a huggle...

    anyone from GONE care to elaborate.
    They openly admit to working together, no_no. Its GONE against the entire south .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    They openly admit to working together, no_no. Its GONE against the entire south .
    awe, you taking away my fun......

    so North Vs South
    a Travian civil war. Sounds interesting.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  5. #85

    Default

    Eeny meeny miny moe
    Which of GONE`s caps is about to go

  6. #86
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    awe, you taking away my fun......

    so North Vs South
    a Travian civil war. Sounds interesting.
    The north has a rather succesful history as far as civil wars go
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  7. #87
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    The north has a rather succesful history as far as civil wars go
    Not really, if you go by body counts and actual military strategy.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  8. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    The north has a rather succesful history as far as civil wars go
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Not really, if you go by body counts and actual military strategy.
    So what you're saying is, they'll win with sheer numbers?

    Sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  9. #89
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Not really, if you go by body counts and actual military strategy.
    Why would you go with that instead of like... who won?

  10. #90
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Why would you go with that instead of like... who won?
    Because it shows his ignorance of history. Sure, the North "won," as if anyone can win in a civil war. But the cost to the North in terms of human life was not only enormous, but through reckless irresponsibility. The men that the North used where just that - used. If Luis really wants to compare himself to the North it says a lot about how he views his alliance members.

    If winning is all that matters to you, then sure, carry on. But I guess I've always thought cost and means are important factors in obtaining an end.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  11. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    If winning is all that matters to you, then sure, carry on.
    Of course that's all that matters him. The players he employs in his own alliance coupled with the players he partners with from other alliances has spoken volumes about what matters to Luisss.

  12. #92
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Why would you go with that instead of like... who won?
    Because he likes to argue with me, I guess. Idk.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  13. #93
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Because it shows his ignorance of history. Sure, the North "won," as if anyone can win in a civil war. But the cost to the North in terms of human life was not only enormous, but through reckless irresponsibility. The men that the North used where just that - used. If Luis really wants to compare himself to the North it says a lot about how he views his alliance members.

    If winning is all that matters to you, then sure, carry on. But I guess I've always thought cost and means are important factors in obtaining an end.
    Ah, I do see what you're saying.

    In the final analysis, though, not only was the North right, but they won. But yeah, I agree that the details matter and they don't look great for the North.

    In conclusion, though, don't you think that's a little deep on the analysis for a little one-liner with a tophat at the end?

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    In conclusion, though, don't you think that's a little deep on the analysis for a little one-liner with a tophat at the end?
    It was perfectly fitting tho.. The federal government huggled as many people as they could and in the end, most were nothing but meatshields..

    The south were fighting for a way of life, and principles..

    Before you assume I mean slavery as a way of life, no.. I am talking about the real reasons the war was started, over cotton and taxation and State's rights..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  15. #95

    Default

    And didn't we already destroy the "biggest" alliance in the south? (TRA)?

    Luis just wants to hide the fact that its really us vs the entire server which he has been huggling since day 1. Too bad despite all those attempts, they are still losing.

    Let us know if you ever manage to make a alliance crumble and their leaders delete.

  16. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Let us know if you ever manage to huggle an alliance to death and make their leaders delete.
    Or maybe BTDT is the new TRA (made of 23 TRA players, which covers almost 50% of btdt)
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 12-19-2016 at 10:35 AM.

  17. #97
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Hahaha. Your numbers are off. But then....they would be.

  18. #98

    Default

    Even his backwards insults would be a compliment. Because that means we took on a 2 wing alliance which was the biggest on the server at the time and made most of them delete (if only 23 moved and a tiny wing remains).

    Remind me again, besides BTDT, who else on this server has crippled any alliance and made opposition leaders delete?

  19. #99
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Even his backwards insults would be a compliment. Because that means we took on a 2 wing alliance which was the biggest on the server at the time and made most of them delete (if only 23 moved and a tiny wing remains).

    Remind me again, besides BTDT, who else on this server has crippled any alliance and made opposition leaders delete?
    You mean absorbed 20 players of an alliance and leave their leader out of it?

    Tell me, how many TRA capitals did you destroy, villages chiefed, etc?

    What you did to TRA was really not that impressive. Not saying we've dealt with much in the NE, mind you, I just do not see how you think TRA was some giant you guys tumbled. You literally took in almost two dozen ex-TRA. That's more than one-third of their embassy.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  20. #100

    Default

    One-third of AN embassy, they were two wings.

    But like you said yourself, you've dealt with nothing in the NE. We have already accomplished more than you guys will the entire server.

  21. #101
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    One-third of AN embassy, they were two wings.

    But like you said yourself, you've dealt with nothing in the NE. We have already accomplished more than you guys will the entire server.
    There was less than 20 players in the second wing.

    You think it is an accomplishment to absorb more than 1/3 of an alliance and call and "defeat" the remainder?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  22. #102

    Default

    Even by your math, that means we made over 40 people delete/quit, so yes I do.

    What have you done again? Maybe nobody quit? Well, outside the multiple people from your own team like when GONE was originally two wings?

  23. #103
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Even by your math
    What do you mean my math?

    Just look on gettertools. Like more than 1/3 of BTDT is ex-TRA. It means you absorbed a ton of their players. You say you made over 40 people delete/quit, how and when?

    Bragging about making 40 people delete/quit without posting anything is lame. I could say GONE forced hundreds of accounts in the NE to delete/quit, but that would be a lie. Because accounts going inactive =/= you "making them quit". In reality, considering your own leaders have said you only have like 6 hammers, it is very doubtful that you actually did much of anything to TRA other than merge with them.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  24. #104

  25. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    You mean absorbed 20 players of an alliance and leave their leader out of it?.
    No, he means exactly what he said, do you not comprehend Engrish..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Because that means we took on a 2 wing alliance which was the biggest on the server at the time and made most of them delete (if only 23 moved and a tiny wing remains).
    Luisssss, you know full well many wars are won not only on the battlefield, but in the hearts and minds of men(and women)..
    Not one of any TRA members who came over were sought after, they applied to join of their own free will..

    Or are you just trying to employ the only tool in your forum arsenal, more semantics..?


    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Remind me again, besides BTDT, who else on this server has crippled any alliance and made opposition leaders delete?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    What you did to TRA was really not that impressive. Not saying we've dealt with much in the NE, mind you, I just do not see how you think TRA was some giant you guys tumbled.
    TRA were "in talks" with GONE to huggle it out, while NWR and GONE were "already in bed" even after the SWAT split.. Taking down the two wings of TRA was absolutely an accomplishment, JD has "loyal to the end" followers and that umbilical cord was cut before arties spawned..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  26. #106
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Hey greg, when you gonna admit to the server's embassy that you have another feeder wing with TMF, making KCCO/BTDT/TMF the largest hugglefest on the server?

    Also, same question to you greg: outside of recruiting most of their top accounts, what did you actually do to take out TRA?

    You yourself said you only had 6 hammers. They did all that huh? .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  27. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Hey greg, when you gonna admit to the server's embassy that you have another feeder wing with TMF, making KCCO/BTDT/TMF the largest hugglefest on the server?

    Also, same question to you greg: outside of recruiting most of their top accounts, what did you actually do to take out TRA?

    You yourself said you only had 6 hammers. They did all that huh? .
    They were occupied chiefing J.D. villages, all others simply joined the BTDT boat that were nearby, players like tazz, ausie, Raw, 15npreggo, trailerparkboyz etc.

    BTDT policy is simply if you can't beat them or don't have the balls to, huggle them. Then wonder why next us1 will be easier than the previous one with a flavour of family travian simming huggling.

    No wonder the skill level of americans is so garbage nowadays it takes them to sim tons of villages before they start building troops. And if someone is disturbing your simming process you huggle them to resume your simming (Of course not limited to huggling, they do more kinkier stuff time to time).
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 12-20-2016 at 05:05 AM.

  28. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Hey greg, when you gonna admit to the server's embassy that you have another feeder wing with TMF
    In the words of Luis, go ahead and show the proof.

    Typical luis; Is getting destroyed by Greg's logic, so rather than replying with facts, he has to resort to lies. And lets not forget, this is the same guy who has repeatedly stated "North vs South". I guess he realized he is in trouble because his North allies keep deleting weekly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guesswhat View Post
    No wonder the skill level of americans is so garbage nowadays
    And yet you remain on the server spending your time/gold playing with "garbage"? Enough said.

  29. #109
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    In the words of Luis, go ahead and show the proof.
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...69#post2791469
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  30. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Typical luis; Is getting destroyed by Greg's logic, so rather than replying with facts, he has to resort to lies.
    This is like the movie Ground Hogs day. We keep reliving the same scenario server after server.

    Forums:
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    although we do consistently destroy his arguments with superior logic, reason, and facts. After the domination becomes obvious, Luisss trolls by acting upset and playing the victim card. This process repeats itself.
    In Game:
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    He's good if he's on the other team. Over the course of two rounds I've played against him, he's:

    • Cleared an arti for our most aggressive account, leaving the account with a full hammer and the speed arti which they then used to tear Luisss's alliance to shreds
    • Led two alliances that failed hard and split apart
    • Cleared at least two WWs without taking them so we could swoop in and take them
    • Left his hammers around to get chiefed and deaded at least 3 times
    • Played on at least 5 different accounts, all of which he ran into the ground
    • Brought this same attitude you see here to the forums allowing us to easily make his whole alliance look like fools
    • Cleared plans without taking them, allowing us to grab them and keep them from his alliance (something that led to them abandoning him and disbanding)
    • Led such poor ops that we were able to smash every hammer that launched
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You forgot clearing plans for us. As well as running ops where every single hammer has splatted because they've been so badly planned.

  31. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    You yourself said you only had 6 hammers.
    Please Luisss, quote me on this.. I even looked in skype, and have scoured the s1 forum and the CLOSEST thing I can find is this..
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    We came here to cause chaos and that's it.. We went after arties with EXACTLY 10 accounts that were even somewhat prepared to even grab an arty from Natars..

    I have refrained from calling you a LIAR thus far, in fact you directly asked me once..
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Do you think I'm a liar, Greg?.
    To which I answered..
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I think you are a politician..
    That's the thing Luisss, you are a politician by career and many politicians live in that grey area that is not black nor white with their words and integrity.. Is it lying to say something that is maybe a half truth, then blame semantics or "context" or even the interpretation of what you said..? Well for a civilian yes, it's lying but a politician seems to live in the grey area and get away with it..

    Here is the bottom line for me Luisss..
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    You know I do not lie, Luisss..
    You have officially "quoted" me as saying something that I did not say, kindly provide the quote, or piss off...
    Last edited by odinloki; 12-20-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  32. #112
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Who the hell is TMF?

  33. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    kindly provide the quote

  34. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Who the hell is TMF?
    Teenage Mutant Ferrets
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  35. #115
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Please Luisss, quote me on this.. I even looked in skype, and have scoured the s1 forum and the CLOSEST thing I can find is this..



    I have refrained from calling you a LIAR thus far, in fact you directly asked me once..


    To which I answered..


    That't the thing Luisss, you are a politician by career and many politicians live in that grey area that is not black nor white with their words and integrity.. Is it lying to say something that is maybe a half truth, then blame semantics or "context" or even the interpretation of what you said..? Well for a civilian yes, it's lying but a politician seems to live in the grey area and get away with it..

    Here is the bottom line for me Luisss..


    You have officially "quoted" me as saying something that I did not say, kindly provide the quote, or piss off...
    You said it on our phone call. Right after explaining how you and Cis' group ended up together and right before we talked about GONE's unique steal and hit on your capital. You explained that you guys did not even plan on capturing artifacts, nevermind keeping them - that you only had "like 6 hammers" so you made a skype room where no one said anything but coordinates and once coordinates were posted you knew that arti was called for/being sent on.

    Jogging your memory?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Who the hell is TMF?
    The alliance feeding your alliance mate's hammers. Or is it a coincidence that it bounced from TWO KCCO players?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  36. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    You said it on our phone call..
    No Luisss.. That is not what I said.. I told you I came to this server with 6 accounts, that grew to either 8 or 11(didn't remember which).. A simple look at getter tools and our original alliance will show this..

    http://www.gettertools.com/ts1.travi...lliance/52-P~H

    Once again, either you are lying and claiming them to be my words, or you are playing with semantics..?

    Either way, the ramifications of my distaste for your eagerness to live in the grey area of integrity has changed my view of you personally with obvious consequences via my derp you handed me..


    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    You explained that you guys did not even plan on capturing artifacts, nevermind keeping them.
    At least that part is true..

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    We came here to cause chaos and that's it.. We went after arties with EXACTLY 10 accounts that were even somewhat prepared to even grab an arty from Natars..

    We never intended to take and keep arties let alone "win", so the jokes on GONE and TRA, as we have already accomplished our goal very early on in pure fun and chaos without ever having to even run an OP on anyone..lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  37. #117
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    No Luisss.. That is not what I said.. I told you I came to this server with 6 accounts, that grew to either 8 or 11(didn't remember which).. A simple look at getter tools and our original alliance will show this..

    http://www.gettertools.com/ts1.travi...lliance/52-P~H

    Once again, either you are lying and claiming them to be my words, or you are playing with semantics..?

    Either way, the ramifications of my distaste for your eagerness to live in the grey area of integrity has changed my view of you personally with obvious consequences via my derp you handed me..




    At least that part is true..
    Your view of politicians does not lower my integrity.

    Further, my short foray into attempting to get elected to office was the result of a criminal indictment of my state representative for embezzling thousands of dollars. If not for me running, he would have run unopposed so I am damn proud I did, and proud of how close I got. I ran as an independent in a district that is 70% registered democrat and went 95% for Hillary Clinton, and I was within 5 points of victory despite his being a 20-year incumbent. That doesn't make me a career politician nor does it lower my integrity or mean that I live in a "grey" area of honesty.

    As for our phone call, I remember you saying that you had 6 hammers. If you said 8 accounts not mentioning any hammers, are you saying I was off and you came in with all hammers or that you had less?

    As I've said so many times, I gain absolutely nothing on the forums or in-game by lying. My derep to you was explained clearly.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  38. #118

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post

    As for our phone call, I remember you saying that you had 6 hammers. If you said 8 accounts not mentioning any hammers, are you saying I was off and you came in with all hammers or that you had less?
    If I remember correctly (having been part of the other group of players that joined with Greg's group to form the nucleus of BTDT), Greg's group was quite hammer-heavy.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  39. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Your view of politicians does not lower my integrity..
    Correct, what lowers your integrity is your words, and play of them in a manner befitting a politician..

    Using this topic for example, you said specifically..
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Hey greg, You yourself said you only had 6 hammers..
    ^^ This was in reference to what we did in current timeline(as BTDT) to TRA.. You used our account numbers(6) when we joined the server as P~H and said that I stated BTDT only had 6 hammers..

    The bottom line is you took something close to what I said, lied about it on the forum and used that lie in current tense when the conversation was clearly about past tense, when we started the server.. You lied..

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    As I've said so many times, I gain absolutely nothing on the forums or in-game by lying.
    You keep saying this, but you keep being less than honest at the same time..

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    If I remember correctly (having been part of the other group of players that joined with Greg's group to form the nucleus of BTDT), Greg's group was quite hammer-heavy.
    When we joined, P~H had 6 accounts, and of them all but one were planning to be hammers.. We had a few "friends"(not in P~H) 2-5 accounts who were about 50/50 hammer and anvil.. So yeah we were "hammer-heavy" for only being a handful of accounts..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  40. #120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki
    Either way, the ramifications of my distaste for your eagerness to live in the grey area of integrity has changed my view of you personally
    I wonder if he seriously doesn't get that he can push people away. I supported him. He blocked me. You supported him. He slanders you. Then he's confused and pouting in Skype "I don't know why they genuinely hate me."

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I gain absolutely nothing on the forums or in-game by lying.
    It's surprising then that you would do it with such frequency.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •