Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 227

Thread: Something Wicked This Way Comes - Mafia Gamethread

  1. #161
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Eric - Sapient, Rok
    Sapient - Luisss, Eric (and I will count Luisss' vote because you can see he did try to bold...simply messed it up)
    Flossie - MB
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  2. #162

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Eric 2
    Sap 1
    Flossie 1
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  3. #163

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Ah I missed Luisss' vote
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  4. #164

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    I see I have to be the tiebreaker.

    vote: Sap

    Sorry....have to not vote for myself...and Ialways wanted to vote for you for somethng
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  5. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I see I have to be the tiebreaker.

    vote: Sap

    Sorry....have to not vote for myself...and Ialways wanted to vote for you for somethng
    I can promise I'm not the mafia, and Eric was defending Scare, who was scum.

    The odds are stronger in his favor of being scum. One more night on not voting scum, and we've lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  6. #166

    Default

    Also, MB doing a throw away vote seems shady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  7. #167
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I can promise I'm not the mafia, and Eric was defending Scare, who was scum.

    The odds are stronger in his favor of being scum. One more night on not voting scum, and we've lost.
    Again with the defending! I voted for you and I suddenly defended SC? Stop making up petty reasons to not get lynched and take it like a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  8. #168
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I see I have to be the tiebreaker.

    vote: Sap

    Sorry....have to not vote for myself...and Ialways wanted to vote for you for somethng
    /haunt/ that was stone cold, loved it \haunt\
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  9. #169
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    Eric - Sapient, Rok
    Sapient - Luisss, Eric (and I will count Luisss' vote because you can see he did try to bold...simply messed it up)
    Flossie - MB
    Yes sorry Kerzi!

    Vote: Sapient

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Again with the defending! I voted for you and I suddenly defended SC? Stop making up petty reasons to not get lynched and take it like a man.
    Hes not wrong on it being scummy you defended SC, but knowing how SC plays a little bit he would probably not want you to defend him at all and would suggest you didnt, which actually makes me believe you and I are last few town left.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  10. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    A vote and then editing to explain why you're voting for him and now an unvote disregarding his former analysis?

    Vote: Sapient
    So, you jumped on defending Scarecrow, as soon as I changed my vote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Deadpool's post was posted on 09:51 AM EST and KP was posted at 09:36 PM EST. Valy's post about the alleged incrimination of SC was 09:47 PM and your post about voting for MB was posted at 10:01 PM.
    You had more than enough time to select who you were going to vote for. Yet, you edited your post twice and then unvote because you suddenly agree with Valy and Deadpool? And you think I'm the scummy one here? Yes I was about to vote for SC as Valy's analysis is sound, but when you unvoted I changed my mind, you sound equally scummy as SC and I voted for you.
    You say I'm scum because I changed my vote to agree with Valy and Deadpool. If I was scum, I would be in a private chat, agreeing on a plan of action before coming here. Not changing it in the heat of the moment.

    What's also ironic here is that you're low key insinuating that we're all scummy by teaming up on Scarecrow. Even though Scarecrow turned out to be mafia, and Deadpool turned out to a Mason and Valy turned out to be Vanilla.

    So your entire argument against me has fallen apart. And you're still trying to frame me based on faulty logic.

    If anyone here is scum. It is you.

    What else do you have against me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  11. #171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    A vote and then editing to explain why you're voting for him and now an unvote disregarding his former analysis?

    Vote: Sapient
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Well this quote did not age well, Sap!

    At this point, I think either you (Sap) or Eric are mafia. I firmly believe mb is the last mason.

    I'm going to go with the one with weaker logic in their vote history.

    [B]Vote: Sap
    Reason: Eric is less likely to be mafia as SC would never suggest bringing such attention to yourself the way Eric did by voting for Sap after N1. I know Sap is newer - my gut says hes mafia and winging it.
    So, out of everyone here, who do you think was the least likely to trust you and role block you for being scum over role blocking Eric?

    Use your head, Luisss.

    Though, this means that Mafia will kill me this round. Hopefully we can take one of them with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  12. #172
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    So, you jumped on defending Scarecrow, as soon as I changed my vote.



    You say I'm scum because I changed my vote to agree with Valy and Deadpool. If I was scum, I would be in a private chat, agreeing on a plan of action before coming here. Not changing it in the heat of the moment.

    What's also ironic here is that you're low key insinuating that we're all scummy by teaming up on Scarecrow. Even though Scarecrow turned out to be mafia, and Deadpool turned out to a Mason and Valy turned out to be Vanilla.

    So your entire argument against me has fallen apart. And you're still trying to frame me based on faulty logic.

    If anyone here is scum. It is you.

    What else do you have against me?
    And if I was scum, I would not be doing the same as you and consult with SC? SC is a really good player and you think I wouldn't listen to him and and do a rookie move and blindly defend him? Do you really think SC would tell me to do that? If you were Mafia and were about to be lynched and suddenly your subordinate starts defending you, you would tell him to continue and incriminate himself? I'll repeat your words

    If anyone here is scum. It is you. I don't have hard evidence you are scum but with the way you're defending yourself, you sure have given me reason to doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  13. #173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    A vote and then editing to explain why you're voting for him and now an unvote disregarding his former analysis?

    Vote: Sapient
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    And if I was scum, I would not be doing the same as you and consult with SC? SC is a really good player and you think I wouldn't listen to him and and do a rookie move and blindly defend him? Do you really think SC would tell me to do that? If you were Mafia and were about to be lynched and suddenly your subordinate starts defending you, you would tell him to continue and incriminate himself? I'll repeat your words

    If anyone here is scum. It is you. I don't have hard evidence you are scum but with the way you're defending yourself, you sure have given me reason to doubt.
    Nah, you obviously backed off after everyone got on board voting for him, and your plan of action against me failed.

    Though, I agree, rookie move on your part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  14. #174
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    KP 3

    Fire burn, and cauldron bubble...

    Night once more. Town, blinded by anything other than fear and despair, grabbed yet another bystander and carried them off to the Hanging Tree. They did not, could not hear the protestations of innocence from their chosen target....they were too keen in their conviction that they had found yet another demon:

    Sapient was lynched, and was The Witch

    In the crowd, one member stopped cold. Frozen in place, he furiously scanned around to see from where the force originated. It was in vain...there was no trace of the source:

    Eric Rasputin was Roleblocked

    Dawn was breaking. The town had taken off in multiple directions, hunting for the remaining menaces by torchlight. As first light dotted the tip of the horizon, a blood-curdling scream was heard...the menace had found them instead.

    Mbstokem was killed and was a Vanilla Townie
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  15. #175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    KP 3

    Fire burn, and cauldron bubble...

    Night once more. Town, blinded by anything other than fear and despair, grabbed yet another bystander and carried them off to the Hanging Tree. They did not, could not hear the protestations of innocence from their chosen target....they were too keen in their conviction that they had found yet another demon:

    Sapient was lynched, and was The Witch

    In the crowd, one member stopped cold. Frozen in place, he furiously scanned around to see from where the force originated. It was in vain...there was no trace of the source:

    Eric Rasputin was Roleblocked

    Dawn was breaking. The town had taken off in multiple directions, hunting for the remaining menaces by torchlight. As first light dotted the tip of the horizon, a blood-curdling scream was heard...the menace had found them instead.

    Mbstokem was killed and was a Vanilla Townie
    [haunt]sucks to suck.[/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  16. #176
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Crap.

    Well only one kill went through and eric was roleblocked with two mafia. Somehow we didnt lose yet.

    Vote: Eric
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  17. #177

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Prompter has been completely awol the past 24....or did I miss a post/vote from them?

    I think between being blocked or absent either Eric or prompter could be the other mafia. Hard to say. Perhaps both are mafia.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  18. #178

    Default

    Kerzi, you cheated me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  19. #179
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Don't take things so personally. This is a game of deception and manipulation. Remember that. People are going to jump on you when you put yourself as out there as you do. That's okay. And some people are just mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Crap.

    Well only one kill went through and eric was roleblocked with two mafia. Somehow we didnt lose yet.

    Vote: Eric
    Even though I have my suspicions about yourself old thing:
    Vote: Eric
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  20. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Also, MB doing a throw away vote seems shady.
    [haunt]wasn't a throwaway vote[/haunt]
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  21. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    [haunt]wasn't a throwaway vote[/haunt]
    [haunt]You can protest without wasting a vote. Mr. #FeeltheJohnson[/haunt]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  22. #182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    [haunt]You can protest without wasting a vote. Mr. #FeeltheJohnson[/haunt]
    [haunt]Wasn't a protest and my vote wouldn't have mattered #myvotedoesn'tcount[/haunt]
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  23. #183
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    /haunt/ that's enough haunting \haunt\
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  24. #184
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    To the host,

    Is it possible to post the KP when 1 Mafia group doesn't send in the kill? probably because they're inactive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  25. #185

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    In the past when I have hosted mafia, if I didn't receive a kill pm from mafia I still posted KP....the assumption has to be that they didn't want to kill anyone. Has mafia used this tactic to finger someone...of course. They may actually be doing it here now.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  26. #186
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    In the past when I have hosted mafia, if I didn't receive a kill pm from mafia I still posted KP....the assumption has to be that they didn't want to kill anyone. Has mafia used this tactic to finger someone...of course. They may actually be doing it here now.
    If that is true then, I have a possible list of two candidates for Mafia. One is MK. He has been very quiet this round and he even mentioned that he was sick and he might need to be replaced. So, on the day of KP something must have happened for him to not give his kill(if he is mafia) My second guess would be promter or you(Flossie) promter because of her inactivity. You because it's just a gut feeling.

    Yes I look guilty from the earlier Roleblock and only 1 Mafia kill, but these are also scenarios that could have happened. You are free to vote for who you want, but I would rather vote for Maff than town. Saying that,

    Vote: MK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  27. #187
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Also another question to the host. Is it possible for both the mafia groups to target the same person? Then only 1 kill would come in the KP right? That is another possibility that could have happened in the last KP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  28. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    If that is true then, I have a possible list of two candidates for Mafia. One is MK. He has been very quiet this round and he even mentioned that he was sick and he might need to be replaced. So, on the day of KP something must have happened for him to not give his kill(if he is mafia) My second guess would be promter or you(Flossie) promter because of her inactivity. You because it's just a gut feeling.

    Yes I look guilty from the earlier Roleblock and only 1 Mafia kill, but these are also scenarios that could have happened. You are free to vote for who you want, but I would rather vote for Maff than town. Saying that,

    Vote: MK
    *ahem* the reason MK hasn't been active is because he's not in this game *ahem*
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  29. #189
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Oh! Dumb me lol ... I completely forgot about that.

    Then my vote goes to

    Vote: Flossie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  30. #190

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    LOL so you go for an active? Granted I have not been as active as I usually am, but anyone playing on the tourney server with me knows exactly why.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  31. #191

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Players left

    Eric 2 votes Luisss and Rok
    Flossie 1 vote Eric
    Luiss 0 votes
    Prompter 0 votes
    Rok 0 votes

    Have I missed someone?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  32. #192

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    I have discovered I have relied heavily on the host updating the list on who was still alive and who died and their roles.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  33. #193
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Like I said, my vote for you is purely based on gut or instinct or whatever you want to call it. I don't think promter is Mafia, she just doesn't act like one a/c to me. You give off a more eerie vibe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  34. #194
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Like I said, my vote for you is purely based on gut or instinct or whatever you want to call it. I don't think promter is Mafia, she just doesn't act like one a/c to me. You give off a more eerie vibe.
    Im pretty sure we've gotten only two posts out of prompter. Maybe 3 this whole game. I have no read on prompter as a result. Sorry bud, you're my best guess.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  35. #195
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Im pretty sure we've gotten only two posts out of prompter. Maybe 3 this whole game. I have no read on prompter as a result. Sorry bud, you're my best guess.
    Its alright lol. If I were you, I would vote for me too. That's how guilty I look :P Can't help it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  36. #196
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Also another question to the host. Is it possible for both the mafia groups to target the same person? Then only 1 kill would come in the KP right? That is another possibility that could have happened in the last KP.
    Yes, that possibility exists. It is one of the reasons the KP does not give details. There are multiple possibilities, and it's on you to figure out the 'why'
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  37. #197
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    Yes, that possibility exists. It is one of the reasons the KP does not give details. There are multiple possibilities, and it's on you to figure out the 'why'
    Thank you. Now that would explain the earlier KP. Both the mafia groups must have targeted Stokem at the same time. I don't know the 'why' but there is a fair chance that Stokem was targeted by both groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  38. #198
    Artisan Kerzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I have discovered I have relied heavily on the host updating the list on who was still alive and who died and their roles.
    Fixed. Knew I was forgetting something, so thank you for the reminder. Also was busy with Finals, as you know
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

  39. #199
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    So I'm back after our night and still not much activity. Who has yet to vote?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  40. #200
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    So I'm back after our night and still not much activity. Who has yet to vote?
    Prompter and flossie have yet to vote. Im tempted to change my vote to prompter at this point to try and draw her out but I still think Eric is the best bet.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •