Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Something Wicked This Way Comes - Mafia Gamethread

Eric - Sapient, Rok
    Sapient - Luisss, Eric (and I will count Luisss' vote because you can see he did try to bold...simply messed it up)
    Flossie - MB
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Eric 2
    Sap 1
    Flossie 1
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Ah I missed Luisss' vote
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I see I have to be the tiebreaker.

vote: Sap

Sorry....have to not vote for myself...and Ialways wanted to vote for you for somethng

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post

Sorry....have to not vote for myself...and Ialways wanted to vote for you for somethng
    I can promise I'm not the mafia, and Eric was defending Scare, who was scum.

The odds are stronger in his favor of being scum. One more night on not voting scum, and we've lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Also, MB doing a throw away vote seems shady.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I can promise I'm not the mafia, and Eric was defending Scare, who was scum.

The odds are stronger in his favor of being scum. One more night on not voting scum, and we've lost.
    Again with the defending! I voted for you and I suddenly defended SC? Stop making up petty reasons to not get lynched and take it like a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

/haunt/ that was stone cold, loved it \haunt\
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    Eric - Sapient, Rok
    Sapient - Luisss, Eric (and I will count Luisss' vote because you can see he did try to bold...simply messed it up)
    Flossie - MB
    Yes sorry Kerzi!

Vote: Sapient

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Again with the defending! I voted for you and I suddenly defended SC? Stop making up petty reasons to not get lynched and take it like a man.
    Hes not wrong on it being scummy you defended SC, but knowing how SC plays a little bit he would probably not want you to defend him at all and would suggest you didnt, which actually makes me believe you and I are last few town left.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

A vote and then editing to explain why you're voting for him and now an unvote disregarding his former analysis?

So, you jumped on defending Scarecrow, as soon as I changed my vote.

Deadpool's post was posted on 09:51 AM EST and KP was posted at 09:36 PM EST. Valy's post about the alleged incrimination of SC was 09:47 PM and your post about voting for MB was posted at 10:01 PM.
    You had more than enough time to select who you were going to vote for. Yet, you edited your post twice and then unvote because you suddenly agree with Valy and Deadpool? And you think I'm the scummy one here? Yes I was about to vote for SC as Valy's analysis is sound, but when you unvoted I changed my mind, you sound equally scummy as SC and I voted for you.
    You say I'm scum because I changed my vote to agree with Valy and Deadpool. If I was scum, I would be in a private chat, agreeing on a plan of action before coming here. Not changing it in the heat of the moment.

What's also ironic here is that you're low key insinuating that we're all scummy by teaming up on Scarecrow. Even though Scarecrow turned out to be mafia, and Deadpool turned out to a Mason and Valy turned out to be Vanilla.

So your entire argument against me has fallen apart. And you're still trying to frame me based on faulty logic.

If anyone here is scum. It is you.

What else do you have against me?
    I'm not very bright.

A vote and then editing to explain why you're voting for him and now an unvote disregarding his former analysis?

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Well this quote did not age well, Sap!

At this point, I think either you (Sap) or Eric are mafia. I firmly believe mb is the last mason.

I'm going to go with the one with weaker logic in their vote history.

[B]Vote: Sap
    Reason: Eric is less likely to be mafia as SC would never suggest bringing such attention to yourself the way Eric did by voting for Sap after N1. I know Sap is newer - my gut says hes mafia and winging it.
    So, out of everyone here, who do you think was the least likely to trust you and role block you for being scum over role blocking Eric?

Use your head, Luisss.

Though, this means that Mafia will kill me this round. Hopefully we can take one of them with us.
    I'm not very bright.

So, you jumped on defending Scarecrow, as soon as I changed my vote.

You say I'm scum because I changed my vote to agree with Valy and Deadpool. If I was scum, I would be in a private chat, agreeing on a plan of action before coming here. Not changing it in the heat of the moment.

What's also ironic here is that you're low key insinuating that we're all scummy by teaming up on Scarecrow. Even though Scarecrow turned out to be mafia, and Deadpool turned out to a Mason and Valy turned out to be Vanilla.

So your entire argument against me has fallen apart. And you're still trying to frame me based on faulty logic.

If anyone here is scum. It is you.

What else do you have against me?
    And if I was scum, I would not be doing the same as you and consult with SC? SC is a really good player and you think I wouldn't listen to him and and do a rookie move and blindly defend him? Do you really think SC would tell me to do that? If you were Mafia and were about to be lynched and suddenly your subordinate starts defending you, you would tell him to continue and incriminate himself? I'll repeat your words

If anyone here is scum. It is you. I don't have hard evidence you are scum but with the way you're defending yourself, you sure have given me reason to doubt.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

And if I was scum, I would not be doing the same as you and consult with SC? SC is a really good player and you think I wouldn't listen to him and and do a rookie move and blindly defend him? Do you really think SC would tell me to do that? If you were Mafia and were about to be lynched and suddenly your subordinate starts defending you, you would tell him to continue and incriminate himself? I'll repeat your words

If anyone here is scum. It is you. I don't have hard evidence you are scum but with the way you're defending yourself, you sure have given me reason to doubt.
    Nah, you obviously backed off after everyone got on board voting for him, and your plan of action against me failed.

Though, I agree, rookie move on your part.
    I'm not very bright.

KP 3

Fire burn, and cauldron bubble...

Night once more. Town, blinded by anything other than fear and despair, grabbed yet another bystander and carried them off to the Hanging Tree. They did not, could not hear the protestations of innocence from their chosen target....they were too keen in their conviction that they had found yet another demon:

Sapient was lynched, and was The Witch

In the crowd, one member stopped cold. Frozen in place, he furiously scanned around to see from where the force originated. It was in vain...there was no trace of the source:

Eric Rasputin was Roleblocked

Dawn was breaking. The town had taken off in multiple directions, hunting for the remaining menaces by torchlight. As first light dotted the tip of the horizon, a blood-curdling scream was heard...the menace had found them instead.

Mbstokem was killed and was a Vanilla Townie
    NI!

KP 3

Fire burn, and cauldron bubble...

Night once more. Town, blinded by anything other than fear and despair, grabbed yet another bystander and carried them off to the Hanging Tree. They did not, could not hear the protestations of innocence from their chosen target....they were too keen in their conviction that they had found yet another demon:

Sapient was lynched, and was The Witch

In the crowd, one member stopped cold. Frozen in place, he furiously scanned around to see from where the force originated. It was in vain...there was no trace of the source:

Eric Rasputin was Roleblocked

Dawn was breaking. The town had taken off in multiple directions, hunting for the remaining menaces by torchlight. As first light dotted the tip of the horizon, a blood-curdling scream was heard...the menace had found them instead.

Mbstokem was killed and was a Vanilla Townie
    [haunt]sucks to suck.[/quote]
    I'm not very bright.

Crap.

Well only one kill went through and eric was roleblocked with two mafia. Somehow we didnt lose yet.

Vote: Eric

Prompter has been completely awol the past 24....or did I miss a post/vote from them?

I think between being blocked or absent either Eric or prompter could be the other mafia. Hard to say. Perhaps both are mafia.

Kerzi, you cheated me.
    I'm not very bright.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    Don't take things so personally. This is a game of deception and manipulation. Remember that. People are going to jump on you when you put yourself as out there as you do. That's okay. And some people are just mean.
    Crap.

Well only one kill went through and eric was roleblocked with two mafia. Somehow we didnt lose yet.

Even though I have my suspicions about yourself old thing:
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Also, MB doing a throw away vote seems shady.
    [haunt]wasn't a throwaway vote[/haunt]
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

[haunt]wasn't a throwaway vote[/haunt]
    [haunt]You can protest without wasting a vote. Mr. #FeeltheJohnson[/haunt]
    I'm not very bright.

[haunt]You can protest without wasting a vote. Mr. #FeeltheJohnson[/haunt]
    [haunt]Wasn't a protest and my vote wouldn't have mattered #myvotedoesn'tcount[/haunt]

/haunt/ that's enough haunting \haunt\
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

To the host,

Is it possible to post the KP when 1 Mafia group doesn't send in the kill? probably because they're inactive.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

In the past when I have hosted mafia, if I didn't receive a kill pm from mafia I still posted KP....the assumption has to be that they didn't want to kill anyone. Has mafia used this tactic to finger someone...of course. They may actually be doing it here now.

In the past when I have hosted mafia, if I didn't receive a kill pm from mafia I still posted KP....the assumption has to be that they didn't want to kill anyone. Has mafia used this tactic to finger someone...of course. They may actually be doing it here now.
    If that is true then, I have a possible list of two candidates for Mafia. One is MK. He has been very quiet this round and he even mentioned that he was sick and he might need to be replaced. So, on the day of KP something must have happened for him to not give his kill(if he is mafia) My second guess would be promter or you(Flossie) promter because of her inactivity. You because it's just a gut feeling.

Yes I look guilty from the earlier Roleblock and only 1 Mafia kill, but these are also scenarios that could have happened. You are free to vote for who you want, but I would rather vote for Maff than town. Saying that,

Vote: MK
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Also another question to the host. Is it possible for both the mafia groups to target the same person? Then only 1 kill would come in the KP right? That is another possibility that could have happened in the last KP.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

If that is true then, I have a possible list of two candidates for Mafia. One is MK. He has been very quiet this round and he even mentioned that he was sick and he might need to be replaced. So, on the day of KP something must have happened for him to not give his kill(if he is mafia) My second guess would be promter or you(Flossie) promter because of her inactivity. You because it's just a gut feeling.

Yes I look guilty from the earlier Roleblock and only 1 Mafia kill, but these are also scenarios that could have happened. You are free to vote for who you want, but I would rather vote for Maff than town. Saying that,

Vote: MK
    *ahem* the reason MK hasn't been active is because he's not in this game *ahem*

Oh! Dumb me lol ... I completely forgot about that.

Then my vote goes to

Vote: Flossie
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

LOL so you go for an active? Granted I have not been as active as I usually am, but anyone playing on the tourney server with me knows exactly why.

Players left

Eric 2 votes Luisss and Rok
    Flossie 1 vote Eric
    Luiss 0 votes
    Prompter 0 votes
    Rok 0 votes

Have I missed someone?

I have discovered I have relied heavily on the host updating the list on who was still alive and who died and their roles.

Like I said, my vote for you is purely based on gut or instinct or whatever you want to call it. I don't think promter is Mafia, she just doesn't act like one a/c to me. You give off a more eerie vibe.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Like I said, my vote for you is purely based on gut or instinct or whatever you want to call it. I don't think promter is Mafia, she just doesn't act like one a/c to me. You give off a more eerie vibe.
    Im pretty sure we've gotten only two posts out of prompter. Maybe 3 this whole game. I have no read on prompter as a result. Sorry bud, you're my best guess.

Im pretty sure we've gotten only two posts out of prompter. Maybe 3 this whole game. I have no read on prompter as a result. Sorry bud, you're my best guess.
    Its alright lol. If I were you, I would vote for me too. That's how guilty I look :P Can't help it.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Also another question to the host. Is it possible for both the mafia groups to target the same person? Then only 1 kill would come in the KP right? That is another possibility that could have happened in the last KP.
    Yes, that possibility exists. It is one of the reasons the KP does not give details. There are multiple possibilities, and it's on you to figure out the 'why'
    NI!

Yes, that possibility exists. It is one of the reasons the KP does not give details. There are multiple possibilities, and it's on you to figure out the 'why'
    Thank you. Now that would explain the earlier KP. Both the mafia groups must have targeted Stokem at the same time. I don't know the 'why' but there is a fair chance that Stokem was targeted by both groups.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

I have discovered I have relied heavily on the host updating the list on who was still alive and who died and their roles.
    Fixed. Knew I was forgetting something, so thank you for the reminder. Also was busy with Finals, as you know
    NI!

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

So I'm back after our night and still not much activity. Who has yet to vote?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    So I'm back after our night and still not much activity. Who has yet to vote?
    Prompter and flossie have yet to vote. Im tempted to change my vote to prompter at this point to try and draw her out but I still think Eric is the best bet.