Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's about that time boys and girls

Quote Originally Posted by Tokey View Post
    To spawn or not to spawn, that is the question.
    Yeah, we are having a good time in the NE. Would love to play with you again Tokey
    Something about how I am

Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Yeah, we are having a good time in the NE
    Rumor has it, T~A was coming to the Grey Area...
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Rumor has it, T~A was coming to the Grey Area...
    Forgive me if I make it certain that their stay shall be short.
    Something about how I am

reports better be posted if that's the case

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    S2 is not my usual playground.
    Jimmy! Good to see you buddy and Merry Christmas to you. US2 is my usual playground and I'd love to see you here. I'm lying low planning to nuke some body but we'll see how things turn out.

Speaking of somebody... did Luisss just spend almost 100,000 silver on a helmet so he could move into the boonies far away from me? No love.

Lulu that wasn't necessary... I'm nuking JD not you. Unless you're a jerk. Then we can play.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Jimmy! Good to see you buddy and Merry Christmas to you. US2 is my usual playground and I'd love to see you here. I'm lying low planning to nuke some body but we'll see how things turn out.

Speaking of somebody... did Luisss just spend almost 100,000 silver on a helmet so he could move into the boonies far away from me? No love.

Lulu that wasn't necessary... I'm nuking JD not you. Unless you're a jerk. Then we can play.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

I'm a somebody?

US1 is my focus, that is why I decided I'll be simming it up over here. Good luck this round!
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Hey there Bane. It will not be hard to find me this round. Looks like we might be on the other side of the map. Still waiting on how this server will set up. I am just starting.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

The NE seems to be the place to be. Looks like I got a good seat.
    us2- Dr. Kevorkian
    us7- Smackyou

Current us2- Gilman

No love for me bro..? Why you hating..? I thought you lubbed me..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Hey there Bane. It will not be hard to find me this round. Looks like we might be on the other side of the map. Still waiting on how this server will set up. I am just starting.
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy

Thank you for reaching out but I am going to try and take a break. 8 years of travian and I need a little down time....
    I thought you weren't playing. if you didn't want me on your team, all you had to do was say so. I can take rejection.
    Quote Originally Posted by An Anonymous Derepper
    No one cares about you and your minireppping.
    ^^That sounds best when spoken with a Mr. T accent.

Made you look!!

No love for me bro..? Why you hating..? I thought you lubbed me..

0f4e40d6db7fad3064bed0bbcfab01bb587c0f0afd949b27566b6a03d27ffffa.jpg

I guess I'll give TA the same offer I did last time. Join or we wage war
    Something about how I am

I guess I'll give TA the same offer I did last time. Join or we wage war
    Wait.. That didn't work out so well for you guys last time..

Any chance you could change it up a little this time..? You know, the whole attracting more flies with honey than with vinegar thing..

Wait.. That didn't work out so well for you guys last time..

Any chance you could change it up a little this time..? You know, the whole attracting more flies with honey than with vinegar thing..
    Thats farm recruiting talk.

Also....

It's Salt.
    Something about how I am

Also....

It's Salt.
    If I didn't know any better, I would think you just tried to call me a farm.. lol You crazy kid, you..

only slightly
    Something about how I am

only slightly
    Well, in that case, maybe we will have to just fly under the radar..

Last edited by odinloki; 12-28-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Anyone have any early predictions on quad breakdowns? I know it is very early on, but just curious. I have played travian for awhile, but took a long break from it. I guess I am kinda out of date with the latest groups and alliances. My last forum posts were from 2008. Thanks,
    Gilman
    us2- Dr. Kevorkian
    us7- Smackyou

Current us2- Gilman

Quote Originally Posted by gilman View Post
    Anyone have any early predictions on quad breakdowns? I know it is very early on, but just curious. I have played travian for awhile, but took a long break from it. I guess I am kinda out of date with the latest groups and alliances. My last forum posts were from 2008. Thanks,
    Gilman
    NE is ĘP and a bunch of other teams that will implode soon

NW is LLUA peeps and some friends it looks like

SE is olympus?

SW is TU.
    Something about how I am

NE is ĘP and a bunch of other teams that will implode soon

NW is LLUA peeps and some friends it looks like

SE is olympus?

SW is TU.
    Hi Rycor! Nice to e-meet you.

Looks like your map is a little off there - GLLUAG is concentrated in the SE mainly.

Hi all....

Quote Originally Posted by Underscore View Post
    I thought you weren't playing. if you didn't want me on your team, all you had to do was say so. I can take rejection.
    Things shifted. Please know that I had a few people reach out to me to come to s2 and my answer was the same as I told you. I fully intended to take a break but I was asked to show someone something and we came over here a week late. I will say that you can look me up and see that I came very late and am not intending to make an impact here. It has nothing to do with having people on the team and more to do with a commitment on a server that I know I can not live up too. If you need anything send me an igm or hit me up on skype. I will gladly add you to the team over here.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46

Ahh that was a fun server, and those BR's are sexy for both sides, you and me.. Long live Vulgaris Magistralis..!!

Ahh that was a fun server, and those BR's are sexy for both sides, you and me.. Long live Vulgaris Magistralis..!!
    What up Odin. Your back and I never find myself on your team. One of these days.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

Also known as ĘP talk.

Two days ago they had four confederacies but three of the last four servers I've forced them to collapse and delete by arties. At this point they're just wasting gold coming to my beloved US2.

What up Odin. Your back and I never find myself on your team. One of these days.
    One of these days im sure.. Hope all is well..

Also known as ĘP talk.

Two days ago they had four confederacies but three of the last four servers I've forced them to collapse and delete by arties. At this point they're just wasting gold coming to my beloved US2.

You've been crushing dreams for years Nice to see you're still here.

To Anyone: So I'm recently back to Travian after a 5ish year hiatus, beside the fact that US server numbers are down tremendously and they've fiddled with this kingdoms nonsense, anything specific I should know in general or about this server? While I have much love for this game, not sure I want to stick around given the state of things. Need more information before I decide to throw money at this game again.

Quote Originally Posted by time97 View Post
    Hi all....
    My old friend, it's good to see you here.

Even if just for a quick hello....

Also known as ĘP talk.

Lets see, RoA was well obviously some of my fellow former RoA players from way long ago back when I was just still learning how to play this game
    420 was a bunch of cool stoners who spawned for some aggressive fun and since I'm all about the Dank Weed it seems we are getting along quite well.

W.o.W (Formally E.M) was gutted for talent after their Iranian leader requested that we submit to his rule. We simply just messaged everyone who we'd seen have above average troops counts or settlers close to done for settling and some left. Most of them pretty much all vouch for each others skill with reports and getter names to lookups from the freshly finished S3. Now The rest that didn't leave are led by some people who'm I'm not too familiar with but I'm sure we'll be plenty aquatinted soon enough.

ĘS is our wing. Same as before.

That clear things up?
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 12-29-2016 at 09:46 AM.
    Something about how I am

ĘS is our wing. Same as before.

That clear things up?
    Yes, quite clear.. On a server where there are typically, barely enough active players to form maybe 3 full 60 account alliances, this is good information to know..

Yes, quite clear.. On a server where there are typically, barely enough active players to form maybe 3 full 60 account alliances, this is good information to know..
    don't you mean, good information to know_know.

Holy cow, 3 alliances of 60 people on a US Server at the same time. Has that even happened in the last 3 years????
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    don't you mean, good information to know_know.
    I did..!

Holy cow, 3 alliances of 60 people on a US Server at the same time.
    Exactly my point, he's naming off a few "allies" and a full wing, but yet in the end the server will be lucky to have 180 active accounts..

Has that even happened in the last 3 years????
    No_no it hasn't.. It's been much longer than that.. lol

So I guess now I'm officially on this server, best of luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Thank you, I've joined this server too. Should be an interesting game and good to see how it unfolds in the coming weeks.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    looking for you

Exactly my point, he's naming off a few "allies" and a full wing, but yet in the end the server will be lucky to have 180 active accounts..
    I think you should probably PM me before you start making analysis on things that you don't understand.

You'll feel quite silly once you find out or someone informs you that we in fact have the winning alliances players from last round merged under one leadership in the SW call TU. Since we knew they'd be coming here and they clarified their spawn location with us we decided to go NE and let everyone else know so we could actually have competition. Even if we had 400 players in our ranks I doubt we'll be kicking your bums with anything more than 60 players. If that changes you'll be the first to color me surprised but until then I'm gonna enjoy the lols

That and LLUA decided they wanted to come here from S3 any whoever olympus is too

Thats at least a guaranteed 180 people for end game right there in four different alliances.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 12-31-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    Something about how I am

we in fact have the winning alliances players from last round merged under one leadership in the SW call TU. .
    Not to mention winners of s2r6 and s2r8 planning some fun this round.. I will let you try to figure out who and where they are..

I doubt we'll be kicking your bums with anything more than 60 players.
    ^^ This is the exact same arrogance and underestimation that caused your loss to us s2r8..

Thats at least a guaranteed 180 people for end game right there in four different alliances.
    Once again as I said..
    but yet in the end the server will be lucky to have 180 active accounts..
    ..you are not taking attrition into consideration.. If there are more than 3 full and active alliances by endgame then I will truly be surprised..

Quote Originally Posted by JoshMonster View Post
    Any old RoA players on s2?
    I was RoA for a time...

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Polecat View Post
    Neither. I'm not playing, just watching. I was done with S2 after BREW.....
    I was BREW, too.

Or how about any old FEAR members from r6 ?
    What do you know...was in FEAR, as well.

Joined today, not sure if I stick around, but loving that I see a lot of known accounts from my old s2 home.

boxy
    Current Servers:

s4 Mr. Poopypants
    s1 Old Timer
    s2-Banana Hammock

..you are not taking attrition into consideration.. If there are more than 3 full and active alliances by endgame then I will truly be surprised..
    There are way too many old old names here to be making any kind of foolish predictions.

As for your win over me. Lol 180 people vs what ended up being less than 60 people and whatever star wars was. We manipulated and half hugged the server to get 4 real WW's into contention. Almost 5 had those fools that star wars ate alive gotten it together. TA gutted a massive SW and another SE alliance of terrible people who just didn't have any real ability to play to form a WW and blitz us our of the server. It was fun. I hold no grudges but you guys were more skilled than what you all did was my only butthurt. You coulda won outright had you all actually tried. Thats the last time I'll be bringing up two rounds ago.
    Something about how I am

Quote Originally Posted by trumpery View Post
    I was RoA for a time...

I was BREW, too.

What do you know...was in FEAR, as well.

Joined today, not sure if I stick around, but loving that I see a lot of known accounts from my old s2 home.

boxy
    You should stick around and at least kill some stuff. Too bad you aren't in the NE.
    us2- Dr. Kevorkian
    us7- Smackyou

Current us2- Gilman

Thats the last time I'll be bringing up two rounds ago.
    You didn't bring it up....I did..

It's ok, I will be sure to bring it up a few more times just to help you remember..