Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 104 of 104

Thread: It's about that time boys and girls

  1. #81
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    You didn't bring it up....I did..

    It's ok, I will be sure to bring it up a few more times just to help you remember..
    Feel free, I'll enjoy a complete non acknowledgment policy henceforth.

    New round with new players. So I'll enjoy talking about new things rather than beating old dead horses.
    Something about how I am

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    rather than beating old dead horses.
    Unless that old dead horse rears it's head again here, and a small no name alliance called T~A comes out of nowhere and beats you.....again..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  3. #83

  4. #84

    Default

    According to Tom, we are.. lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  5. #85
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    According to Tom, we are.. lol
    Bugzy likes to ask people to dual then abandon the account by splatting a few k EI's and then letting the hammer starve a few times before I ultimately asked him to change the email so he couldn't do anymore damage.

    Ya'll are rusty and un dedicated. Might as well be dead to me.

    I should thank him honestly, I met over a dozen cool people thanks to dual offers.

    How about you talk about something relevant to this server. Like LLUA and Olympus merging.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 01-03-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    Something about how I am

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    According to Tom, we are.. lol
    He's been wrong before.

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Bugzy likes to ask people to dual then abandon the account by splatting a few k EI's and then letting the hammer starve a few times before I ultimately asked him to change the email so he couldn't do anymore damage.

    Ya'll are rusty and un dedicated. Might as well be dead to me.

    I should thank him honestly, I met over a dozen cool people thanks to dual offers.

    How about you talk about something relevant to this server. Like LLUA and Olympus merging.
    Who would want to be this close to someone so butthurt for an entire round?

  7. #87
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Who would want to be this close to someone so butthurt for an entire round?
    Only in the minds of Greg and Bugzy can my thanks and wish to communicate with you two on a higher level than some petty nonsense from more than two years ago get met with butthurt...

    Moreover claiming my butthurt to mask your own butthurt....
    Something about how I am

  8. #88

    Default

    You are the creepy slimy car salesmen that turns ugly when nobody's buying what you're selling.

    All I said, was I'm not dead yet, and you're being a meanie. I wasn't even going to engage.

    Go ask s1 how many steps I have lost.
    Last edited by bugzy; 01-03-2017 at 04:04 PM.

  9. #89
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Drug rehab councilor for kids actually.
    Something about how I am

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Drug rehab councilor for kids actually.
    Hope you put more thought into what you say with them than you do here.

  11. #91
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Hope you put more thought into what you say with them than you do here.
    Theres nothing more pathetic than a grown man trying to get a rise out of someone half their age.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 01-03-2017 at 06:01 PM. Reason: to insert rude quote
    Something about how I am

  12. #92

    Default

    I am not trying to get a rise out of you. How moronic can you be?

    I wasn't even talking to you and you go off about how I abandoned you and am not dedicated.

    You're a real piece of work.

  13. #93
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    What I said was very true. You did abandon an account. You did kill troops needlessly. You let the hammer starve before even notifying your dual that you were taking a step back. If you can't accept that you were a bad dual and un dedicated thats for you and your internal demons to hash out. Not with me. Your veteran status in this game is moot if you can't admit your own faults.

    Spawn and challenge me or go back to S1.
    Something about how I am

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    What I said was very true.
    You did abandon an account. You did kill troops needlessly. You let the hammer starve before even notifying your dual that you were taking a step back. If you can't accept that you were a bad dual and un dedicated thats for you and your internal demons to hash out. Not with me. Your veteran status in this game is moot if you can't admit your own faults.

    Spawn and challenge me or go back to S1.

    I abandoned the account. Several had left, including the leaders of the alliance. In addition, your whining became too annoying.

    Killing troops needlessly is your opinion. I sacrificed for the team. You thought it was too much.

    You say I'm a bad dual, Cis, Erik, Stoli...disagree with you.

    I don't believe in sky spirits or demons.

    I never said I was any good at this game.

    Who says I am not here.
    Last edited by bugzy; 01-03-2017 at 04:55 PM.

  15. #95
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    This is amusing. I say valid remarks, you call it butthurt because you literally have nothing better to do. It's a good time.

    Edit: Since we are back editing a conversation apparently I'll note that while I will not contest Stoli. Cis knows he's a friend, and he's a terrible dual though he informed me of that long before he joined me. Erik isn't a person you should ever list as a character reference......

    You suicided into a known trap that had been scouted hoping to catch those troops in a follow home. You made your choice without any consideration for both the players on your account or any forethought. It was my mistake to join you and I think Jimmy was there before he went away. A team with LD leading was bound to fall apart.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 01-03-2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Because Bugzy likes to tweak his posts in a middle of a conversation.
    Something about how I am

  16. #96

    Default

    It isn't amusing. You started throwing mud at me for no reason. I posted a Monty Python image I found amusing and you attacked me.

    Me addressing that, is not a good time. It's annoying.

  17. #97
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Nah, I'm going to throw shade at you forever because I'm salty.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 01-03-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    Something about how I am

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Feel free, I'll enjoy a complete non acknowledgment policy henceforth..
    I see that policy is working out really swell for you..

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Only in the minds of Greg and Bugzy can my thanks and wish to communicate with you two on a higher level than some petty nonsense from more than two years ago get met with butthurt...

    Moreover claiming my butthurt to mask your own butthurt....
    Says the guy who's spreading his butt-hurt in his leader chat, and being less than honest there.. You couldn't have removed us "countless times", and we WERE working with you, but you attacked us because you freaked out at how many we had recruited.. This was why we "cut our friendship ties"..

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Theres nothing more pathetic than a grown man trying to get a rise out of someone half their age.
    Welcome to the forums, and a thing called trolling.. Don't go away mad..or butt-hurt for that matter..


    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Cis knows he's a friend, and he's a terrible dual though he informed me of that long before he joined me. Erik isn't a person you should ever list as a character reference......
    Uhhm, Cis is a woman, not a "he".. And Erik albiet a lefty, is absolutely a good character reference, he will tell you straight up what he thinks to your face.. You can only respect that..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  19. #99
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Uhhm, Cis is a woman, not a "he".. And Erik albiet a lefty, is absolutely a good character reference, he will tell you straight up what he thinks to your face.. You can only respect that..
    I'd say I felt bad about mis gendering Cis but I don't. I'm sure Cis gets it all the time. SHE has corrected me numerous times.

    Erik will tell you what he's thinking based on which drug and/or liquor he's consumed at that moment and it's typically some drunken ramble about how America sucks and some borderline racist jargon to accompany it.

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Says the guy who's spreading his butt-hurt in his leader chat, and being less than honest there.. You couldn't have removed us "countless times", and we WERE working with you, but you attacked us because you freaked out at how many we had recruited.. This was why we "cut our friendship ties"..
    Do you honestly believe that?

    You and your team recruited an entire alliance who's sole goal it was to attack ours and you in fact promised them all you'll be declaring war on us. Thats called a conflict of statements buddy. You were never looking to work with us. You intended to wreak havoc and you achieved that goal.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 01-03-2017 at 07:44 PM.
    Something about how I am

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    I'd say I felt bad about mis gendering Cis but I don't. I'm sure Cis gets it all the time. SHE has corrected me numerous times.

    Erik will tell you what he's thinking based on which drug and/or liquor he's consumed at that moment and it's typically some drunken ramble about how America sucks and some borderline racist jargon to accompany it.
    Do not care who you slander do you?

    We had plenty to take a large unique, still you whine over 3K EI pulling off a successful ghosting.

    3K!

  21. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    I'd say I felt bad about mis gendering Cis but I don't.
    Erik will tell you what he's thinking based on which drug and/or liquor he's consumed at that moment
    Wow..butt-hurt much ??

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    You and your team recruited an entire alliance.
    Almost a full alliance.. Also, recruit is the wrong word.. We accepted people begging to join us..

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    who's sole goal it was to attack ours.
    When they joined, their goals were left behind with the players we didn't accept..

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    you in fact promised them all you'll be declaring war on us.
    Incorrect, or flat lie.. I will let you decide which..

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    You were never looking to work with us..
    In fact we had planned to, until paranoia took it's toll on you..

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    You intended to wreak havoc and you achieved that goal.
    Exactly, we never wanted a WW, your actions changed our minds..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  22. #102

    Default

    Two things here:

    It's known that in TA I would set yellow dots to be Recruiter.

    Tom declared war on us immediately after the merge.

  23. #103
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    I see this conversation is over now.

    I ask this thread I started be locked since it's been derailed.
    Something about how I am

  24. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    You are all welcome to apply for membership
    Can I haz membership in AEP..? Leader role please..


    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    I ask this thread I started be locked since it's been derailed.
    There, back on track.. No locking of the thread for you..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •