View Poll Results: Is Luisss a traitor or a failure?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luisss is a noob and fails

6 42.86%
  • Luisss is a spy and a traitor

1 7.14%
  • Neither. He's the best.

7 50.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 12/19/2016: Is Luisss a traitor or a failure? Four caps are GONE...

As for the spin, you just admitted you started working with them mid-december, but your own teammate made a whole topic trying to deny anything was happening. Lol

And who ever argued that you are not happy to have them on board? You need all the meatshields you can get. And that is all they are to you. We will see how much you guys actually help them when it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I regularly admit when I have made mistakes on here
    Lies

and I regularly make mistakes.
    PS: What is with people not using quote function anymore?
    Quote function used and sigged.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    I never got one sent to my embassy. no_no one likes me
    And they're ignoring you here. Can you post the BR of you killing a GONE hammer?

*Edit: I found it here. Do Luisss next! Do Luisss!
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-05-2017 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    As for the spin, you just admitted you started working with them mid-december,
    Already off, we began talking about a merger with them at that point. We had not worked together at all until that point and did not work together at all until the terms of merging were discussed and invitations were sent.

but your own teammate made a whole topic trying to deny anything was happening. Lol
    She didn't deny anything. She went looking for information on whether or not NWR and GONE had ever worked together, and came up empty. Consistent with what we have said all along.
    Last edited by Luisss; 01-05-2017 at 02:18 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

She went looking for information on whether or not NWR and GONE had ever worked together, and came up empty.
    Well let's help her out then. When was nichmanics first contact with NWR leadership?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    And they're ignoring you here. Can you post the BR of you killing a GONE hammer?

*Edit: I found it here. Do Luisss next! Do Luisss!
    was not really a hammer, it was just about 3K cattas I ghosted with tk, no_no big deal,

If it was my account I would just switch to building a ram hammer their now...
    I was hoping he had more of the hammer stored their. But found out his hammer was sent to finish the clear on the WW villa since the first 3 mini's that hit it could not do the job.

Mainly I sent blindly and got lucky.
    And will admit that luck is on my side more often then not.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Well let's help her out then. When was nichmanics first contact with NWR leadership?
    Aquarius and nich have known each other all server after SWAT broke up. Just like I've known Greg all server. Knowing people =/= cooperation.

Knowing people =/= cooperation.
    I didn't say it was. I'm only trying to sort through semantics but do find it fascinating that got defense so quickly. Carrying on...

Aquarius and nich have known each other all server after SWAT broke up.
    When SWAT broke up some people went to NWR and some went to GONE?

I didn't say it was. I'm only trying to sort through semantics but do find it fascinating that got defense so quickly.
    That who got defense so quickly? Huh?

Not exactly. SWAT broke up. People went where they wanted. Many NW members did go to NWR, though, as that is where they fit geographically. There was no coordination in saying who was going to go where when SWAT broke up, aside from the group of SWAT players who had agreed to join GONE together.

That who got defense so quickly? Huh?
    Fascinating that you got defensive so quickly.

There was no coordination
    I didn't say there was.

Carrying on...

So SWAT was a team and then it divided and some team members went one way and some team members went another way. Now you added that this wasn't for any reason other than geography. No hard feelings. No betrayal. Just geography.

So... go pre Thanksgiving were there any discussions between GONE leadership (Nich in particular) and NWR?

Fascinating that you got defensive so quickly.
    I'm not being defensive. I'm preemptively explaining as plainly and as thoroughly as I can so as to not be accused of dishonesty later. As I've said for months now, I gain nothing by lying here. NWR and GONE are now one - I'm just being truthful about where we stood before the merge and throughout the server from my perspective.

So SWAT was a team and then it divided and some team members went one way and some team members went another way. Now you added that this wasn't for any reason other than geography. No hard feelings. No betrayal. Just geography.
    I'm saying each player left and went where they went for their own reasons, as in there was no coordinated effort to split people up into GONE and NWR specifically. Many people did go to those two other alliances as those were the major ones close to them, though.

So... go pre Thanksgiving were there any discussions between GONE leadership (Nich in particular) and NWR?
    I don't ask nich what conversations he has - being that they were friendly in SWAT I would not be surprised if they spoke semi-regularly as friends. I can say, though, that pre-thanksgiving not one time did our council decide to work with NWR on anything or for anything, including artifacts themselves, nor did we ever decide to merge with them or "secretly" work with them.

At least now we know that besides Luis, GONE is also a bunch of spin masters. Luis just admitted it was a few weeks since GONE and NWR were together. And yet, their members post spin like this:

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=168969

So basically, not just Luis, but all of GONE tries to lie and spin, and in the end, it was just the same alliance as EASY/SWAT. I mean, you guys are still working with those Easy members too right? Your skype chat said they were providing you guys D (and we all know you guys need the D).

Rather then going back and forth and continuing to post proof that Luis lies, lets move forward.

Now that GONE has officially and openly blobbed up the entire North, will their members stop deleting left and right? Will they actually do anything that matters? Or will they continue to be dominated by BTDT and KCCO on every turn?
    Oh geez. Now I'm lying too? In that thread, I was just stating that I was looking for evidence that NWR and GONE were working together. That was BEFORE the merger. I am not in leadership and have access to nothing. LB and Aquarius can attest, I contacted them both for info before the merge. LB provided me with nothing because he thought I was fishing for info about his spies. Aquarius said that they were in talks at that point. Nich and Luisss said the same as Aquarius, but this was AFTER I made that thread by a day or two.

I have never been in swat nor easy (simple getter check can verify that) and so my knowledge of early server politics within that confed is nil.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

I can give a little insight to this, as being a former SWAT member. And just went back and reread alot of the old swat chat to make sure my info is correct.

GONE did not contact SWAT leadership in the start. They had members messaging some of Swat top players, to come join the group of better players in the NE (Guils words). I remember receiving 3 or 4 of these messages and making fun of them (wish I saved them, I could of posted them on here since said players have deleted).

At first it was mainly sending messages to only larger NE swat/easy accounts, or NE swat/easy players who had good stats.

They were staying away from NW accounts unless they were bordered accounts.

When Swats groups officially disbanded that name. Most of the NW accounts formed what then became NWR, If GONE was in talks with them at that point I do not know_know. I went my seperate way, but before that they were not. They were just stealing players away with promises of top flight kool-aid and Poptarts.

Also the few NE players that did not want to join GONE, ended up in the little alliance I created, (do not remember the name) but about 10 days too 2 weeks after that I messaged the members who joined me, to just apply to GONE, cause their would of been nothing we could do against them at that time if they decided to attack.
    Since mainly GONE was messaging my members saying they need to turn to be such and such's PD or be destroyed. And their were so few of us and not too close together to really help.....

If this at all makes any sense. Though what is in the past, is in the past. Everyone should just look at it this way.

NWR merges into GONE. What does this mean????
    answer
    More targets in GONE to attack, and more caps that need fields destroyed!!!

this is how GONE was recruiting, the date was September 20th 2016. I had it in my skype that I shared with SWAT leadership......

Player who sent me the message has deleted since.
    This is when the huggling first started, do not deny it...........

Sender:
    SOMEONE FROM GONE
    Subject:
    RE^2: Hi Bro
    Sent:
    today, 10:04 pm
    Report as spam
    Would you marry me? Ahah, we are recuiting the best of the best of SWAT SWAT2 Easy and maybe TRA, look us in a week . The doors will continue open to you

sorry,
    but I find your proposal kind of empty with no diamond ring involved......
    rolleyes

Hello brother, I have a proposal for you, Join this ally with the best players at this server.

Regards
    Last edited by jjpackrats; 01-05-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: added more info
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

I don't ask nich what conversations he has - being that they were friendly in SWAT I would not be surprised if they spoke semi-regularly
    So you're not aware of all conversations made by leadership?

It's also likely that NWR and GONE spoke semi regularly?

Perhaps some one said: "Hey bro, this imaginary boundary can't divide us cause we're bros. Let's not fight. I go your back bro if you got mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    I contacted them both for info before the merge. LB provided me with nothing because he thought I was fishing for info about his spies.
    This is true but it's also why I'm having this discussion with Luisss now. At worst he lied to you. At best he's incompetent and derailed these forums because he refused ask others what conversations they were having.

So you're not aware of all conversations made by leadership?

It's also likely that NWR and GONE spoke semi regularly?
    These two questions kind of answer each other, don't they?

I do not know if people within GONE spoke regularly with people in NWR. I can only speak for myself, and what the council has discussed, and I've already outlined those two perspectives and how they relate to whether or not NWR and GONE had a relationship prior to our merger. From that, we have not.

Perhaps some one said:
    Not particularly interested in hypotheticals when we're discussing whether or not something happened.

This is true but it's also why I'm having this discussion with Luisss now. At worst he lied to you. At best he's incompetent and derailed these forums because he refused ask others what conversations they were having.
    I have never lied to PoP, is this your attempt at turning her into a spy like you have attempted with others? Lol.

Not particularly interested in hypotheticals
    It's not a hypothetical. You assume just because you didn't post your huggling in GONE`s Skype that we can't see it but GONE is not the only alliance we have spies or contacts in. It was NWR who told me of your huggling and TRA who told me of the plan to support you in end game. In this sense I think both TRA and NWR were more truthful with their members than GONE.

I have never lied to PoP
    That's because of your semantics. "PoP I never did any huggling" might be true in a literal sense if it was another person in leadership but for the rest of us it's lying.

I'd love it if she spied for us but I doubt she will. I do genuinely believe you've been untruthful with her and the rest of GONE though and I don't understand why.

It's not a hypothetical.
    Ok, then who said it?

It was NWR who told me of your huggling and TRA who told me of the plan to support you in end game. In this sense I think both TRA and NWR were more truthful with their members than GONE.
    So you're saying you have no evidence from within GONE proving that GONE worked with anyone else and now you're relying on third-party sources?

Did you at least hear it from Aquarius in NWR or Crue in TRA? Lol. Come on.

That's because of your semantics.
    Huh???? Lol. Either I lied or I haven't. If you could have proved that I have you would have already. You canno, because I have not.

So you're saying you have no evidence from within GONE
    I didn't say that. Rather I have evidence from both sides.

Either I lied or I haven't. If you could have proved that I have you would have already. You canno, because I have not.
    You lied. I could prove it but that'd cost me a spy or two and what's the point of that. You're deflecting.

I didn't say that. Rather I have evidence from both sides.
    Sure. Should I create another skype room?

You lied. I could prove it but
    But you can't prove it. Because I haven't.

Ok. You didn't lie. The other leaders in GONE don't respect you enough to tell you what's really going on.

Ok. You didn't lie.
    Thank you, I'm glad we got that covered. Now perhaps we can discuss the rest of the server in a more civil manner since you've backed off your claim of me lying.

Thank you, I'm glad we got that covered. Now perhaps we can discuss the rest of the server in a more civil manner since you've backed off your claim of me lying.
    So we're agreed that you're inept and uninformed? Glad we got that covered.

Back to the server... if you have a hard time defending your capitals, hammers and artifacts how are you going to defend your WW?

Ok. You didn't lie.
    Thanks LB, I'm glad we got that figured out.

Back to the server... You'll see if our WW is properly defended when someone splats on it. Or maybe they'll waste their hammers on a few caps instead?

At this point, if BTDT/KCCO do not save their hammers for hitting our WW they will probably be unable to zero it even one time over, which would ensure no natar victory.

At this point, if BTDT/KCCO do not save their hammers for hitting our WW they will probably be unable to zero it even one time over
    Luckily for BTDT they have insurance.

Luckily for BTDT they have insurance.
    You've talked so big this whole round I hope you have a hammer to match it.

Who is talking big? You said I'm irrelevant and being irrelevant I'm just sitting here with my bag of popcorn reading comments, battle reports and watching the server slip away from you.

Who is talking big? You said I'm irrelevant and being irrelevant I'm just sitting here with my bag of popcorn reading comments, battle reports and watching the server slip away from you.
    When did I say you are irrelevant?

Discounting a person's opinion because they hide behind the veil of anonymity is pretty common place. When you talk about other people's failures without showing your account and thus allowing us the same opportunity it is rather obvious why.

I do not think you are irrelevant, though. I do not take any threat for granted!

When you talk about other people's failures without showing your account and thus allowing us the same opportunity it is rather obvious why.
    "Rather obvious why?" Tell me... why am I not showing my account?

"Rather obvious why?" Tell me... why am I not showing my account?
    Either:

A) Your account is not that great,

B) You are afraid of getting attacked/are in a comprimising position, or

C) There is a detail that makes you embarassed, like that you have really been in BTDT since day one or something like that.

There is so simply no reason to hide your IGN unless you are afraid - afraid of getting caught if you're a spy, afraid of getting attacked if you're in a bad position, or afraid of getting ridiculed for how weak your account actually is.

Which one is it, LB? Which is your fear?

There is so simply no reason to hide your IGN unless you are afraid - afraid of getting caught if you're a spy, afraid of getting attacked if you're in a bad position, or afraid of getting ridiculed for how weak your account actually is.
    Why wasn't your IGN in your signature before I announced that I knew? Why are you using a second Skype account for GONE? Were you afraid and ashamed and only willing to reveal your self once established? I think you were.

As for me I'm on a spy account. I've said this all server you nub.

As for my accounts I've run a 6C cap and a Lego Hammer for fun. Unlike you I'm not afraid to fail, or try something ridiculous or to be ridiculed. I have this luxury after winning and dominating so many servers. More importantly I don't validate my self worth through my accounts or the forums.

I'm here for the giggles.

Why wasn't your IGN in your signature before I announced that I knew? Why are you using a second Skype account for GONE? Were you afraid and ashamed and only willing to reveal your self once established? I think you were.

As for me I'm on a spy account. I've said this all server you nub.

As for my accounts I've run a 6C cap and a Lego Hammer for fun. Unlike you I'm not afraid to fail, or try something ridiculous or to be ridiculed. I have this luxury after winning and dominating so many servers. More importantly I don't validate my self worth through my accounts or the forums.

I'm here for the giggles.
    I use a new skype because I get daily spam on my old one and do not feel like cleaning out my contact list. As for my IGN, it was never a secret - do not flatter yourself. Considering I posted looking for a dual here and told Cis my account within days of spawning, your theory of me being afraid of anything is laughable.

All server, you've said you were a spy account in TRA. So either you lied and were never in TRA and are in another quad versus in the SW, you are in the SW and are still in TRA, or you are in the SW and now spying in another alliance. So if you're STILL spying, the question is: for who, on who?

Certainly you are not in GONE, and so I'm still left once again wondering why you would not reveal your IGN but for one of my other aforementioned reasons.

Which is it, really ?
    Last edited by Luisss; 01-06-2017 at 01:55 AM.

You know all the answers already Lulu.

What was my goal before artifacts?
    What is my goal today?
    Who do I answer to?

I'll wait.

You know all the answers already Lulu.

What was my goal before artifacts?
    What is my goal today?
    Who do I answer to?

I'll wait.
    Sorry. Killed them.
    Troll.
    The voices in your head.

More or less.

Either:

A) Your account is not that great,

B) You are afraid of getting attacked/are in a comprimising position, or

C) There is a detail that makes you embarassed, like that you have really been in BTDT since day one or something like that.

Which one is it, LB? Which is your fear?
    That's funny. Can you provide us the quote where LB said he was a spy IN TRA? I don't remember him saying that, and I'm dying of curiosity to know who/where he is.

Also, your A,B and C are ridiculous. You know better. Not only that, you left off the most obvious....

D). You are an amazing spy and have the outstanding ability to hide in plain sight amongst those you wish to destroy.

I'd say the obvious answer is D.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    That's funny. Can you provide us the quote where LB said he was a spy IN TRA? I don't remember him saying that, and I'm dying of curiosity to know who/where he is.

Also, your A,B and C are ridiculous. You know better. Not only that, you left off the most obvious....

D). You are an amazing spy and have the outstanding ability to hide in plain sight amongst those you wish to destroy.

I'd say the obvious answer is D.
    There is no such thing as a "good" spy. There is nothing "good" about it - it is a necessary evil. I do not particularly care where LB is - whether he is in GONE or somewhere else. If he is in the NE, he won't be for long the moment he reveals. As long as he's not on the WW team his impact will never be large enough to change our trajectory.

Counter espionage spys are good.

Counter espionage spys are good.
    You think deception can be good?

Makes sense.

Who am I deceiving? I keep to my self and enjoy watching my enemies fail. Some times I help them fail. Simple. Honest.

Who am I deceiving? I keep to my self and enjoy watching my enemies fail. Some times I help them fail. Simple. Honest.

Are you a spy or aren't you?

Because you said you are. So yes, a spy by definition is being deceptive, and the "who" is whoever you are spying on.

I guess that depends upon what the definition of spy is? Am I a spy or am I a freedom fighter opposing the tyranny of oppressive would be leaders and cheaters? I'm going with the later. Assuming that is that I'm even still playing.