View Poll Results: Is Luisss a traitor or a failure?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luisss is a noob and fails

6 42.86%
  • Luisss is a spy and a traitor

1 7.14%
  • Neither. He's the best.

7 50.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WBT 12/19/2016: Is Luisss a traitor or a failure? Four caps are GONE...

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Misquoting to change the meaning of sentences and snipping out the main points of a longer post are two different things.You were and have been doign the former, I've been attempting to do the latter.
    You quoted me as saying ".....he said after I called him a narcissist"
    But I actually said..
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    .....he said after letting the forum know what I do for work in real life........
    Hypocrite..
    Soo which is it you're doing now..? I call it lying, you removed what I said, and put different words in the quote..

Misquoting to change the meaning of sentences and snipping out the main points of a longer post are two different things.
    You did NOT "snip out main points of a longer post", you change my quote all together by inserting words..
    As usual, it's ok when you do it, not ok for others.. Hypocrite..

Nah, we were good until you decided you cared more about looking good to your troll friends than defending my honesty, and continuously lied about my alliance and me.
    I can't defend your "honesty" unless I see it.. I can defend your honesty in my chief hits on Snett, that was horrible timing on my part, you are correct..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

you cared more about looking good to your troll friends
    Isn't that all you've done? Posture on the forums? Unwilling or more likely unable to admit any error or mistake no matter how small. Even at the expense of your members.

True narcissism...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Isn't that all you've done? Posture on the forums? Unwilling or more likely unable to admit any error or mistake no matter how small. Even at the expense of your members.

True narcissism...
    Iknowright...

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

This^ did happen. I was 17 at the time I think lol.
    Narcissism:
    A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood

You quoted me as saying ".....he said after I called him a narcissist"
    But I actually said..
    Ah, I see what I was doing there. I was changing your quote to why I actually brought up your personal life, explaining that I brought it up after you attacked me personally.

I can't defend your "honesty" unless I see it..
    You know I've been 100% honest about everything I've said related to our relationship with NWR prior to artifacts and our non-relationship with TRA all server. Whatever evidence you have been claiming to have does not have my name on it, and you calling me liar here over and over when I say we did not have those relationships when you said we did is sad.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

you attacked me personally.
    Holding others to a different standard than you hold your self. This reminds me of something...

Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment

Something to contemplate back in your safe space...
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-12-2017 at 06:41 PM.

You know I've been 100% honest about everything I've said related to our relationship with NWR prior to artifacts and our non-relationship with TRA all server. Whatever evidence you have been claiming to have does not have my name on it, and you calling me liar here over and over when I say we did not have those relationships when you said we did is sad.
    so the IGM I posted a while ago from one of your deleted members stating they were recruiting the best of swat, easy and maybe even TRA does not count. Okey Dokey.

To me that means their was contact with TRA all server, or at least since late September when I received said IGM......
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    so the IGM I posted a while ago from one of your deleted members stating they were recruiting the best of swat, easy and maybe even TRA does not count. Okey Dokey.

To me that means their was contact with TRA all server, or at least since late September when I received said IGM......
    I do not remember the IGM you posted. Would you mind sharing again? I'll comment on the rest after.

hmmm, so that igm I sent you, did not deserve a response. I hope it at least made you chuckle. Remember, Its when little things like that happen, makes all the little evidence collected add up.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Who the *bleep* still plays Travian. I mean cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Who the *bleep* still plays Travian. I mean cmon.
    Holy crap, long time no see..!! Hope all is well ??

Side note.. Redemption is a yellow dot.. I find that very interesting.. He must be so busy working for GONE in skype and leadership capacity that he hasn't had time to log into his account because we all know how dedicated he is to his fellow teammates(gods) of GONE..

Sup Odin? I was bored the other day and stopped by the forums and saw Luissss was still posting so I messaged him on FB telling him he is a fool. You, also, are a fool for still playing.

Then I was going back through all my rep points and reading old school threads and smiled. Man I had some fun on these forums. Good times.

hmmm, so that igm I sent you, did not deserve a response. I hope it at least made you chuckle. Remember, Its when little things like that happen, makes all the little evidence collected add up.
    ^^ Still no response. He is too busy figuring out what lies to make up next.

You, also, are a fool for still playing.
    Indeed bro, this game is a time vampire, but the friends are why I do come back..

Then I was going back through all my rep points and reading old school threads and smiled. Man I had some fun on these forums. Good times.
    Exactly !!

See back in the day this thread would have 13 pages since I posted last. Seems like it isn't as lively as it once was. Sad.

Everyone! You suck and your alliance sucks! Come at me bros!

Here's what you sent me:

[Removed by Moderator]

A) GUIL was never a member of leadership.

B) He said "maybe TRA", in a conversation about recruiting the best players on the entire server, and back when TRA had members settling all over the place.

C) This was September 20th, less than a month into the server.

I'll wait for something that actually carries some weight to it.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 01-18-2017 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Posting of IGM without permission.

C) This was September 20th, less than a month into the server.
    Less than a month into the server you didn't have much for established leadership. Your top accounts were trying to build a multi quad meta. This does carry wait and as no_no said the little things build up. Add to this the other dozen messages and it creates a picture only you deny.

Your denial wreaks of desperation, stubbornness and immaturity. You could just say "I can understand how the server could believe..."

But you can't. The 17 year old kid stomping his foot like a toddler, arms crossed, refusing to concede. Next you'll attack, deflect, go straw man, ad hominem or fake your own death. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Less than a month into the server you didn't have much for established leadership. Your top accounts were trying to build a multi quad meta. This does carry wait..............
    Sorry, couldn't finish the post as I am still waiting.

Here's what you sent me:

[Removed by Moderator]
    Breaking forum rules and committing logical fallacies. You're on fire this week Lulu.