View Poll Results: Is Luisss a traitor or a failure?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luisss is a noob and fails

6 42.86%
  • Luisss is a spy and a traitor

1 7.14%
  • Neither. He's the best.

7 50.00%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WBT 12/19/2016: Is Luisss a traitor or a failure? Four caps are GONE...

Default WBT 12/19/2016: Is Luisss a traitor or a failure? Four caps are GONE...

Weekly Bane Topic December, 19th 2016
    Is Luisss a traitor or a failure?

Lets count...

That's four. FOUR caps GONE. AH HA HA.

KCCO you managed an amazing Op. You destroyed four capitals and didn't lose a single hammer in this Op. Congratulations.

Now the real question. Luisss handled offense and killed eleven allied hammers in four minutes. Luisss handled defense and lost four allied caps in under forty minutes.

Is he really that bad or is he actually working for BTDT?

Its 5 caps not four. Still no hammers lost

KCCO 5 - GONE 0
    Last edited by Oscar3; 12-19-2016 at 02:58 PM.

No Betty White option..?? Tsk tsk, as a veteran forum troll, LB, you know there should have been a "Luisssss is Betty White's biotch" option in the poll.. hahaha..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar3 View Post
    Sneaking in with a late hit!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/419164ae1b3

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    No Betty White option..??
    It's coming. There's still plenty of time for Luisss to sabotage.... um... I mean fail... GONE further.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar3 View Post

KCCO 5 - GONE 0
    We lost one capital's fields, half of four others, which makes zero capitals lost, and 5 damaged.

Good operation, but considering we did the same thing to BTDT a few weeks ago the overall score is still GONE 7 - KCCO/BTDT - 5. Oh, and we've stolen 2 uniques from BTDT/KCCO now.

I thought Funtards, the legends I'd heard so much about, would do more than they did this morning. Good to know you guys are no better than any other alliance I've played against. Game on.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

-New Users-

Default blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    We lost one capital's fields, half of four others, which makes zero capitals lost, and 5 damaged.

Good operation, but considering we did the same thing to BTDT a few weeks ago the overall score is still GONE 7 - KCCO/BTDT - 5. Oh, and we've stolen 2 uniques from BTDT/KCCO now.

I thought Funtards, the legends I'd heard so much about, would do more than they did this morning. Good to know you guys are no better than any other alliance I've played against. Game on.
    who needs to destroy all fields when yah can walk in and out your towns so easy...come on get a reality check
    you guys are an epic failure at best and a joke to the server on the other days

-New Users-

Default how is not our spy he is such an epic failure

vote on something that is not obvious

Oh, and we've stolen 2 uniques from BTDT/KCCO now.
    You left out your hammer loses.
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=168890

I thought Funtards, the legends I'd heard so much about, would do more than they did this morning. Good to know you guys are no better than any other alliance
    He gets five caps demoed, does no damage to the attacking hammers and runs his mouth?! Unreal.

If anything that sounds like a challenge.

I thought Funtards, the legends I'd heard so much about....
    I'm blushing...

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    I'm blushing...
    It is true. Your reputation precedes you. But as I mentioned, having that reputation I did expect more. Good fakes though; especially on Dire's hammer!

So Luisss doesn't defend caps? Didn't he talk smack about us not defending caps?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

So Luisss doesn't defend caps? Didn't he talk smack about us not defending caps?
    But that was different..symantically that is..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Huh?

We defended many capitals last night, just the wrong ones.

Huh?

We defended many capitals last night, just the wrong ones.
    I say you guys should defend your capitals better, or at all.
    Heh...

Typical luis, lying once again that he never said something, and now quotes provided.

Lets see what kind of semantics he uses to argue against his lies this time.

Heh...
    Uh huh, and? We should have defended our capitals as well. We just couldn't afford to split the Defense, something we're working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Typical luis, lying once again
    I literally asked him a question and that's a lie? Lol?

We should have defended our capitals as well.
    Hard to do when you hoard defense to your friends.

We just couldn't afford to split the Defense, something we're working on.
    Between what's left of TRA, and the NWR guys, you should have had enough D.. Soo when you say "something we're working on", who else is left to be "in talks" with or "waiting till endgame to show your connection" with..?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Typical luis, lying once again that he never said something, and now quotes provided.

Lets see what kind of semantics he uses to argue against his lies this time.
    He has not lied. Some of our caps were defended, just the wrong ones, as he said. The, "you should defend your caps better," was a completely different conversation and just a jab at you guys from weeks ago. I don't understand how you can twist that into saying he's lying again.

I normally keep quiet cause I just don't have the time I used to on these forums, but this is growing tiresome.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Welcome new person. All I will say is, unfortunately, be prepared to be very annoyed by the tiresome theme.

You should scroll back through the multiple back and forth between Luis and LB. The most fun one was when he was caught lying, then asked for proof, LB offered to provide it with consent, Luis refused to provide consent, and then ran away.

Or would you like to revisit the one where I called him out for GONE working with this other wing, he said they had none, then magically the wing appeared, and then, he ran away.

Or perhaps the one where he claimed Cis lied, then we all saw the logs where he said he was planning the op, he used semantics to say he was "planning" it, it was not complete, and then once again, he ran away.

If you are too lazy to do any reading, feel free to read the other newer topics where Luis repeatedly cries about North vs South, then cries that BTDT is working with TMF, and once again, he will not provide any proof of it (since none exists).

It is getting tiresome for us as well, perhaps GONE can provide new material?

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Between what's left of TRA, and the NWR guys, you should have had enough D.. Soo when you say "something we're working on", who else is left to be "in talks" with or "waiting till endgame to show your connection" with..?
    I'll break it down for you Greg.

We assumed KCCO, seeing as they have had literally no in-game competition in their quadrant and have done nothing besides attack artifacts until yesterday, they would have larger hammers than 50k-60k. As a result, we chose multiple villages that we could stack enough to beat that, but no, we cannot stack 20 villages with 80k+ defense. We do not have 1.6 million defense available within 12 hours. You caught us!

Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    [Luisss] I'm inclined to believe if your main goal and focus was honestly debating issues, and not trolling for the lolz, you wouldn't pepper your posts with insults, condescending remarks, hypocritical standards, manipulating other peoples stances to create straw-man arguments you can refute, consistently dodge valid and superior points, shift focus from main points to irrelevant points, you would at least consider other perspectives, and you would let the truth dictate the debate instead of bending everything to support the unflinching conclusions you started with.

I'll break it down for you Greg.

We assumed KCCO, seeing as they have had literally no in-game competition in their quadrant and have done nothing besides attack artifacts until yesterday, they would have larger hammers than 50k-60k. As a result, we chose multiple villages that we could stack enough to beat that, but no, we cannot stack 20 villages with 80k+ defense. We do not have 1.6 million defense available within 12 hours. You caught us!
    Oh so now it's the size that matters? I'm "deeply" offended

Many servers. Since s4r1

Oh so now it's the size that matters? I'm "deeply" offended
    Or rather, not so deeply, amirite?

No. Just right amount in right places with a good dose of fakeplay. Satisfaction achieved!

Many servers. Since s4r1

No. Just right amount in right places with a good dose of fakeplay. Satisfaction achieved!
    You're definitely good at faking!

Back on subject...

Good news for Luisss... he finally got a hit through and demoed half a cap.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/421240734e6

Bad news for Luisss... he lost a 100k hammer to a pile of defense.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/42136643aa7

Still no success outside of holiday ops though. Also we've seen so many GONE hammers splat I genuinely lost count. Where are we at? Twelve and a half down? Or is it fourteen?

I mean, if 8 wheat fields if half a cap then sure. Was a good hit though, had me salty for a minute or so.

Merry Christmas US1!

What I wanna know is how are NWR enjoying the new chat room adventures.. Oh wait, has that not happened yet ?

It looks like accounts are moving over. Word is that this was under wraps for a while. While it's disappointing that we once again have confirmation that Luisss is a liar it is progress that they're no longer hiding their huggling.

Hopefully NWR leadership can take the reins from Luisss so he can stop botching ops and we can have a competitive server.

ROTFLMAO. I love it. Just one more "lie" proven true.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    ROTFLMAO. I love it. Just one more "lie" proven true.
    their is always a bit of truth to every lie.
    but I am not that happy with a few of those members moving to GONE.
    You know_know who you are. We said we would rather delete then join GONE months ago.
    Now what am I suppose to do being alone here.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Should have listened to us. We told you this long long ago. GONE has reached out to almost every single alliance to huggle up. But much like how we destroyed TRA, their NW members are in trouble.

I hear more rumblings of something brewing inside of GONE, and its not a fresh pot of coffee.
    To those angry GONE members remember. You do have a choice in the NE. You can leave GONE at any point. Why be a GOD when you can be a Squirrel????

Maybe the council needs to have a hugging session with all its members to get rid of these hurt feelings so they stop skyping me with all their issues. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    their is always a bit of truth to every lie.
    but I am not that happy with a few of those members moving to GONE.
    You know_know who you are. We said we would rather delete then join GONE months ago.
    Now what am I suppose to do being alone here.
    Come to the Dark Side......

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Come to the Dark Side......
    I hear you guys have some good cookies, but my coffee is better.

So waiting for some chatter about GONE having a hammer and Unique chiefed, and BTDT losing a few Hammers on rocky03.

any insight from either side.

BTDT has the best coffee!!!!

Yesterday was Luisss`s birthday and today is New Years. My gift to him is waiting to see if he sobers up enough to post a break down.

Also happy birthday Lulu you little punk

Hmmmm, this one is tough to call, the more I look at reports and skype logs, the more back and forth I go.

Breakdown from what I see and read
    BTDT Lost 4 1/2 decent hammers while attacking. Others were lost I a would classify them as mini play toys. Again maybe more but this is all I have seen.......

GONE lost 2 Decent hammers while defending, (one chief, one not moved out from incoming)

GONE lost 3 arty's : A small crop (who in their right mind does not move small arty with real looking incomings), Large Speed, and Unique Trainer (chief away, Nice play)

I am sure I missed some.

So please add some more info here, so we can point fingers and laugh at each other, while toasting to the end of this crazy year.

And no_no nothing beats my Expresso Roast Kona Beans. The coffee for insomniacs. Grinded in an old fashion crank grinder, nothing compares.........

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
    May all your 2017's be full of happiness and incoming reins.......