Thread: BTDT/KCCO/TMF - The Largest Hugglefest On The Server

Default BTDT/KCCO/TMF - The Largest Hugglefest On The Server

Most players like a competitive round - several good alliances, multiple quads vying for dominance.

BUT BTDT?

They have now recruited almost 25% of the entire server's active players.

Evidence:

They're sharing artifacts with TMF. It's obvious TMF is storing hammers with their wheat artifact for KCCO/BTDT. The question is why.

BTDT, Why do you feel the need to recruit 25% of the server's active players in an alliance that supposedly wants to just "destroy stuff"?

All these false claims about GONE huggling the entire server with TRA and NWR, and now you go and pull this?
    Last edited by Luisss; 12-20-2016 at 02:07 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Default But wait there is more

Are you really working with THC too?

That is 100 players, almost 33% of the entire server's active players.

Please provide evidence that this is alliance to alliance help and not two friends helping each other out. I'll wait.

The silence from BTDT/KCCO/TMF/THC is deafening

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Please provide evidence that this is alliance to alliance help and not two friends helping each other out. I'll wait.
    More then a friends...or less, depends on the point of view. It's a wife helping husband lol

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    More then a friends...or less, depends on the point of view. It's a wife helping husband lol
    Travian should be used to tear apart married couples obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Unsurprisingly, many people actually work during 9-5 on weekdays.

And I don't think we'll be providing the certificate proving they're married, you might just have to take our word.
    Last edited by Teutons; 12-20-2016 at 11:29 PM.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

I provided a screen shot of your chat and two players, one who I believe is leadership, discussing you huggling TRA. We also had a screen shot of JD saying he's feeding your WW. You refused to allow us to post those on the forum and said it was insufficient proof. If you're going to raise the standard of evidence so high that leadership comments are "insufficient" than this screenshot is nothing short of an embarrassment to you.

Lolololol. So you come up with this amazing tin hat theory and because it's not even worth the time or effort for anyone to respond, that makes it true??? OMG Luisssss. I think Erbal rubbed off on you. You are starting to completely lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I think Erbal rubbed off on you. You are starting to completely lose it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I knew you were showing signs of cracking... this is a bitter-sweet validation.
    It's like Ground Hogs day.....

Also... I noticed that as soon as he posted this he added the tag "lord bane sucks." He's managing to make a post that's not about me somehow about me. Way to give me the power dude. Way to give me the power.

It's like Ground Hogs day.....

Also... I noticed that as soon as he posted this he added the tag "lord bane sucks." He's managing to make a post that's not about me somehow about me. Way to give me the power dude. Way to give me the power.
    Indeed..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Lolololol. So you come up with this amazing tin hat theory and because it's not even worth the time or effort for anyone to respond, that makes it true??? OMG Luisssss. I think Erbal rubbed off on you. You are starting to completely lose it.
    Please, Cis.

I'm going to end it at this, because this embassy is just toxic now:

You and several others have huff and puffed about GONE working with other alliances since the beginning of the server. You have done this without A) showing a single skype log in public or private where you know you can, B) showing a single IGM in public or private where you know you can, or C) showing a single BR in public or private that would prove some type of coordination between GONE and NWR, GONE and TRA, or any other combination you think we had come up with. To continue to throw your accusations all server and then refusing to back them up even if they are accurate is lazy at best, and sleezy at worst. You and Greg are better than that.

Now, I'm posting the only evidence backing up an accusation to be posted this entire round, and you claim it is a tin hat theory? At least admit that it looks like coordination, and then explain why it is not. This refusal to admit any mistake or give an inch on anything is pathetic, and you're only getting away with it because it is me on the other side versus the vast majority of other posters on your side.

I'm not going to bother with this embassy anymore - Lord Bane can say he kicked me out of the forums, I don't care. But as a moderator you should know that it is actions like yours and those that you promote that are causing many people to look at this forum and think "Why would I want to post there, they're all just trolls".

Good luck to you and your alliance, however large it is at this point. I'll post here again after the WW race is over.

This refusal to admit any mistake or give an inch on anything is pathetic,

I'm not going to bother with this embassy anymore.
    I'll post here again after the WW race is over.
    I think that's the fifth and sixth time you've said that. I won't even drag out the old posts. Take a break.

I think that's the fifth and sixth time you've said that. I won't even drag out the old posts. Take a break.
    Don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Once again, no proof provided, just random gibberish.

But let us ignore all that for a second. Is this not the same Luis who has multiple times posted North vs South? You started the whole North vs South idea, but now you are crapping yourself when it might happen? Is it because you realized most people would rather delete in the north than play with you? Another ally of yours deleted this week.

Please, Cis.

I'm going to end it at this, because this embassy is just toxic now:

You and several others have huff and puffed about GONE working with other alliances since the beginning of the server. You have done this without A) showing a single skype log in public or private where you know you can, B) showing a single IGM in public or private where you know you can, or C) showing a single BR in public or private that would prove some type of coordination between GONE and NWR, GONE and TRA, or any other combination you think we had come up with. To continue to throw your accusations all server and then refusing to back them up even if they are accurate is lazy at best, and sleezy at worst. You and Greg are better than that.

Now, I'm posting the only evidence backing up an accusation to be posted this entire round, and you claim it is a tin hat theory? At least admit that it looks like coordination, and then explain why it is not. This refusal to admit any mistake or give an inch on anything is pathetic, and you're only getting away with it because it is me on the other side versus the vast majority of other posters on your side.

I'm not going to bother with this embassy anymore - Lord Bane can say he kicked me out of the forums, I don't care. But as a moderator you should know that it is actions like yours and those that you promote that are causing many people to look at this forum and think "Why would I want to post there, they're all just trolls".

Good luck to you and your alliance, however large it is at this point. I'll post here again after the WW race is over.
    Awww. You mad bro?

Luissssss for God's sake!!! You were TOLD the explanation. Quite frankly, after all these years, if you haven't thickened your skin to handle the forums by now, you SHOULD leave.

You have this thing where you complain about the things others do to poor, little, picked on you, then you turn around and do it too. I have done NOTHING to you that comes ANYWHERE near your accusations of flat out calling me a liar and now trying to throw my job as a Mod in the mix. (Second time with you GONE people). Grow the hell up. What? You want them to fire me? Do you think I get PAID to Mod? My " actions" as you call them have gotten these forums up and going. From the very beginning. Go back and look. I've been on these forums for almost 10 years and suddenly my actions are horrible? I should NOW be ashamed? Why? Because I Mod other sections??? Suddenly I'm not allowed to do the EXACT same things YOU'VE been doing?

I don't know why you're losing it so bad. You have participated EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. Going further, calling me and others liars. You whine about your personal life, yet you and your crew are REAL quick to jump on me being a Mod. I AM NOT A MOD in this section. There were, when I FIRST started modding a couple times I responded without paying attention to which account I was signed on as. That personal integrity you're so quick to dismiss kept me from deleting and reposting. It had already been up and seen. So I edited it and ADDED my name so there would be NO question of who was posting.. Had I deleted, then reposted (which I have done several times) you guys would have found fault with that as well.

I have behaved on here much better than you. So you wanna go off on a Drama Queen rage, be my guest. I'm SOOOOOO sorry laughing at your tin hat, grasping at straws attempt has caused your complete meltdown. Frankly, I'm upset you're giving credit to LB. Wasn't HIS post that set you off.

Buh bye pretty, pretty princess! (that's what I call my daughter when the drama and whine comes pouring out). See you when it's all over and done I guess. (You've hung out with JD too long..that jumping ship and running when things get hard trick). Toughen up buttercup. Come back when you've grown some.

Sounds like someone needs a case of...

Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Oh my word, So what this thread is saying, in easy to understand terms for people like me.

If you can prove people helping each other with the 6 degrees of separation game, it means that their alliances are huggling.

This could be fun to see how many times we can tie BTDT and GONE together.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

What this thread is saying is we can move on. With Luisss taking a time out nichmanic, pile of pandas, devilanse and others can represent GONE and post regularly. Actual discussions might be constructive out here.

Example:
    • What went wrong with GONE`s Op
    • Analysis of the hammers used by KCCO
    • NonHuggle discussions about the end game ramifications of the consolidation that we're seeing.

In other words... real, interesting and tangible discussions.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-22-2016 at 01:24 PM.

That would be interesting for sure. Seems they have picked their WW spot too, miles away from their NWR allies. Poor NWR

That speaks volumes doesn't it? It's not a GONE/NWR WW but instead GONE`s WW that they allow NWR to support.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    This could be fun to see how many times we can tie BTDT and GONE together.
    Exactly lol.. I was debating posting pics like Luisss did to show the arties that left BTDT and went to GONE, and say the same thing Luiss did about that being "Proof of huggling"... lol

That speaks volumes doesn't it? It's not a GONE/NWR WW but instead GONE`s WW that they allow NWR to support.
    The word I have is NWR and GONE were going to build separate WW's, one being a back up in case the other got blown up.. They just weren't going to show their support publicly until later in game..

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    The word I have is NWR and GONE were going to build separate WW's, one being a back up in case the other got blown up.. They just weren't going to show their support publicly until later in game..
    I would think they would need a back up, for their backup as well.......

one being a back up in case the other got blown up..
    Not in case. When the other gets blown up.

After Luisss declared war on me the anti TRA hammers I control became anti GONE WW hammers. Once he hits level 99 I should be able to bring him back down to earth.

That should server as a nice insurance policy for BTDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    That would be interesting for sure. Seems they have picked their WW spot too, miles away from their NWR allies. Poor NWR
    55824014.jpg

...don't wanna live all by ourselves ANYYYYMOOOOOOOORRE.

Crap, now I'm going to have that in my head all day

What this thread is saying is we can move on. With Luisss taking a time out nichmanic, pile of pandas, devilanse and others can represent GONE and post regularly. Actual discussions might be constructive out here.

Example:
    • What went wrong with GONE`s Op
    • Analysis of the hammers used by KCCO
    • NonHuggle discussions about the end game ramifications of the consolidation that we're seeing.

In other words... real, interesting and tangible discussions.
    Don't overestimate me.
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 12-22-2016 at 09:05 PM.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Concerning all of the (alleged?) transcripts and screenshots of chats, MMs and such that I've seen so far this server in which various persons associated with various alliances have discussed their plans and ibtentions of working with GONE..... I've got a theory.

(It could be bunnies?)

Or maybe all of those transcripts and screenshots were fakes fed to BTDT by the alliances in question in order to convince us they had GONE support, so we'd take it easy on them. We were deceived by the sheer abundance of misinformation. Yeah, that's it.

Or maybe it was bunnies.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by meherrin View Post
    or maybe it was bunnies.
    lies!

lies!
    Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes,
    They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses,
    And whats with all the carrots?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be bunnies!
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Bunnies got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses,
    And carrots
    I like to add garlic, and a bit of onion too..

And pepper.

Serve on a bed of wild rice and mushrooms.

Exactly lol.. I was debating I saw word I have is NWR and GONE were going to build separate WW's, one being a back up in case the other got blown up.. They just weren't going to show their support publicly until later in game..
    Huh. A member told me the exact same thing!!!!

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes,
    They got them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses,
    And whats with all the carrots?
    What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
    Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be bunnies!
    Eh, did you say carrots?

And pepper.

Serve on a bed of wild rice and mushrooms.
    DUCK SEASON!!!!

pancake.jpg

it must be them, they are very good at hiding.