Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US last two presidents

Default US last two presidents

so, according to Bush:

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
    How much do you think Bush and Obama harmed the country and the people?

and would Trump continue that?

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Gasp!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Bush didn't do nearly the damage Barack did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Gasp!
    "the evil governments can only survive by stepping on the interest of the people" (н-υ-п-т-ε-я, 2016)

So you admit both had harmed the country and the people, don't you?

I admit nothing.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I admit nothing.
    You said Bush did far lesser damage than Obama, did you not?

U wot m8?

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post
    U wot m8?
    Donald J. Trump was elected in response to Obama's presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Oh man. Everyone get your tin foil hats on.

Trump didn't run on an anti-Obama platform nor did Trump go over much of policy, besides a wall and bringing assembly jobs back from Mexico and China. Trump ran on character assassination of Hillary Clinton, Democrats outnumber Republicans as the popular vote assures, but even in swing states the Democrats did not come out to vote for Hillary.

It will be interesting to see the Paul Ryan healthcare reform when it comes into place.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Trump didn't run on an anti-Obama platform nor did Trump go over much of policy, besides a wall and bringing assembly jobs back from Mexico and China. Trump ran on character assassination of Hillary Clinton, Democrats outnumber Republicans as the popular vote assures, but even in swing states the Democrats did not come out to vote for Hillary.

It will be interesting to see the Paul Ryan healthcare reform when it comes into place.
    I disagree because he talked nonstop about repealing Obamacare, which I think is in someway related to Obama. Hillary entirely said don't vote for Trump as Trump said vote for him. Reality and what leftists think rarely coincide.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    If you think electing Trump is what happens when Obama doesn't mess anything up, you are Alex Jones level conspiracy drunk.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Indeed. History will write Obama as one of the better presidents, particularly given the lack of legislative power he had. We don't know how it will deal with trump, but the election will go down as a travesty of democracy.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post

Hillary was the one who suffered character assasination? Really? You need to lay off the weed Summer.

The news must be different in Cali, they must just get the fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    History will write Obama as one of the better presidents, particularly given the lack of legislative power he had.

We don't know how it will deal with trump, but the election will go down as a travesty of democracy.
    Literally nobody believes that. He had a filibuster proof majority for 25 percent of his presidency and still ended up being the fourth worse president in terms of economic growth, and the only president to never have a year of 3 percent growth. He guaranteed Iran a nuke, and paid for it to happen. And for the first time in decades, he sat over a reduction in the life expectancy of Americans, an increase in violent crime, and there have been over a dozen muslim terrorist attacks on American soil during his presidency. But since you see facts as racist, you cannot speak to this.

Literally nobody believe this as well.

you are Alex Jones level conspiracy drunk.
    Alex Jones got Trump couple million votes

Indeed. History will write Obama as one of the better presidents.
    are you a feminist who protest in the nude, and write on your body "F*** PUTIN"? other than that Obama clearly looked like a puppet who can't hide the fact that he is a puppet.

Hillary was the one who suffered character assasination? Really? You need to lay off the weed Summer.
    only from trump, when the whole country was assassinating him ... characterly!

The news must be different in Cali, they must just get the fake news.
    It's called Liberals brainwashing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    It's called Liberals brainwashing machine.
    Interesting that even when it is analysed and reported you STILL think trump got the fake news. It was almost all on hillary. Even the constant harping on about the damned emails - which was investigated, and then investigated again, and then investigated yet again with the same result - you think that that was worse than him openly saying appalling things in public. Now he says them in public (yeah we said that and it got us votes, so it did the job, we didn't mean it) and you still think there is some equivalency.
    The fake news JUST that donnie passed on is outrageous.

Trump has routinely repeated false news stories and whipped up conspiracy theories – whether that’s questioning Obama’s heritage, calling climate change a hoax or questioning “crooked” Hillary Clinton’s health, and urging his followers not to trust corrupt traditional media. So the reporting of that isn't fake news, he really did say those things!

cofccy dear, try to google "literally" you "literally" misuse it every time.

Interesting that even when it is analysed and reported you STILL think trump got the fake news. It was almost all on hillary. Even the constant harping on about the damned emails - which was investigated, and then investigated again, and then investigated yet again with the same result - you think that that was worse than him openly saying appalling things in public. Now he says them in public (yeah we said that and it got us votes, so it did the job, we didn't mean it) and you still think there is some equivalency.
    once the country is corrupt the reptilians can escape with no problem. She deleted the emails no evidence no problem.

but ya, go see the wikileaks of John Podesta's emails, which the government is trying to hide by saying the russians rigged the election by Putin's orders, too much corruption on them. enough to fill the entire galaxy. Yet no one is blaming the democrats on all their wrongdoings.

The fake news JUST that donnie passed on is outrageous.

Trump has routinely repeated false news stories and whipped up conspiracy theories – whether that’s questioning Obama’s heritage, calling climate change a hoax or questioning “crooked” Hillary Clinton’s health, and urging his followers not to trust corrupt traditional media. So the reporting of that isn't fake news, he really did say those things!

cofccy dear, try to google "literally" you "literally" misuse it every time.
    She should have been indicted, and until you admit this you won't be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain. She may still get a term over The Clinton foundation.

She should have been indicted, and until you admit this you won't be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain. She may still get a term over The Clinton foundation.
    Why do you believe that? Everyone with any insight, authority and all the information disagrees with you. Of course Donnie kept saying it, along with all the other lies, so you choose to believe it against all evidence. I guess you don't immunise either and the moon landing was also a hoax huh?
    But don't worry, Donnie and vlad will be sooo clean and trustworthy.
    I wonder if any of his "hands length" (well that's not much for him) investments have any holdings in the military, now that he's after an arms race.

Everyone with any insight, authority and all the information disagrees with you.
    The argument for the no prosecution recommendation by the FBI has always been that she committed a crime, but that she is too stupid to know she was committing a crime.

now that he's after an arms race.
    already Obama's administration issued Pentagon's budget, $619 billion.

Why do you believe that? Everyone with any insight, authority and all the information disagrees with you. Of course Donnie kept saying it, along with all the other lies, so you choose to believe it against all evidence. I guess you don't immunise either and the moon landing was also a hoax huh?
    I wonder if any of his "hands length" (well that's not much for him) investments have any holdings in the military, now that he's after an arms race.
    Because people have been imprisoned for less then she did, ignorance of the law is not an excuse, and she was not ignorant to the law. Hell, do you realize you lose your TS clearance over your credit? It's true. I have a friend who lost his with the DoD.

They keep comparing her to a low level goverment employee who isnt around much TS info but leaks it.

Soon they want us to be jailing all political oppenents.

Soon they want us to be jailing all political oppenents.
    Given leftists fawning over Castro, you probably have your fingers crossed for this leftist policy.

Given leftists fawning over Castro, you probably have your fingers crossed for this leftist policy.
    Who says I am a leftist?

Who says I am a leftist?
    You, with your political posts since forever.

You, with your political posts since forever.
    I'm anti-Trump.

I thought Bernie was te worst candidate after Trump. Kasich was the best candidate running.

Just because I support Obama and I am anti-Trump does not make me a leftist. I have values that go To both ends of The spectrum, jhowever I may lean to the left.

Just because I support Obama

I may lean to the left.
    Supporting Obama makes you a leftist.

Saying you lean left makes you a leftist.

Supporting Obama makes you a leftist.

Saying you lean left makes you a leftist.

Haha okay.

Supporting Trump makes you a fascist then.

Supporting Trump
    I got bad news for you, I do not support Trump. Anyone who voted for Trump (or Clinton) is a complete joke.

I got bad news for you, I do not support Trump. Anyone who voted for Trump (or Clinton) is a complete joke.
    Blazin is right here
    I'm not very bright.

I never said that you did, however that earns you more resepect for me.

I did not vote, but I would have chosen Clinton over Trump. However Kasich was my best choice.

I must admit, the thought of Obama being labeled left-wing makes me laugh out loud. Every time.

He's a centrist with a handful of mildly progressive social policies.

And Clinton is slightly to the right of him.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Because people have been imprisoned for less then she did, ignorance of the law is not an excuse, and she was not ignorant to the law. Hell, do you realize you lose your TS clearance over your credit? It's true. I have a friend who lost his with the DoD.
    Then why isn't Trump going to send the DoJ after her?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshyyy View Post
    There is some serious misquoting potential above.
    The rep system should be abolished.

Those with bad credit are more likely to accept sums of money in exchange for information.

But that's prejudiced to make conclusions based on statistics, right rook?
    I'm not very bright.

Anyone who didn't vote or wasted theirs on a third party candidate was a bigger joke, only thing worse was pulling the lever for HRC.
    COFC has foley's respect lmao.
    You mean like Hillary did?
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 12-25-2016 at 03:52 AM.

Anyone who didn't vote or wasted theirs on a third party candidate was a bigger joke, only thing worse was pulling the lever for HRC.
    COFC has foley's respect lmao.
    You mean like Hillary did?
    I don't vote ever. I wasn't even in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I must admit, the thought of Obama being labeled left-wing makes me laugh out loud. Every time.

He's a centrist with a handful of mildly progressive social policies.

And Clinton is slightly to the right of him.
    Not only is Obama a hard leftist, but Trump is a leftist as well.

Not only is Obama a hard leftist, but Trump is a leftist as well.
    Lucky you're not a christian, because both are way, way to the right of Jesus.