Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama... Putin... Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Stop drinking the koolaid. When you get every citizen to vote, yes, you would see a different pattern, but not the one you seem to expect. Most of the citizens who currently don't vote would not vote any form of republican. That's why the GOP work so hard at not letting them vote.
    Sanctuary cities allow illegals to get licenses, and that's all they require to vote. However, it is illegal for a non citizen to vote. Please stop making asinine comments. I didn't say anything about legal residents who choose not to vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Sanctuary cities allow illegals to get licenses, and that's all they require to vote. However, it is illegal for a non citizen to vote. Please stop making asinine comments. I didn't say anything about legal residents who choose not to vote.
    Or are prevented from doing so?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Again with the *******ery, who prevents legal citizens from voting? The only intimidation seen in this election was from never Trumpers. You get dumber with every post.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Just some facts:

1) as per the US Constitution (Article I, section IV), State governments are responsible for ensuring the integrity of elections.
    2) sanctuary cities are not States, and are as such, not responsible for anything except carrying out the rules set forth by State governments as per the Constitution. If there are states where this is not true (i.e. State government delegated its responsibilities to the cities/municipalities), I am not aware of them.
    3) State governments, aided by State level agencies (usually whatever passes for that state's MVC) are responsible for maintaining the voter rolls, printing the voter rolls (although that is delegated to the Dept. of State in some states), and delivering them to the counties and towns who are then responsible for administering the election.

> To be on the voter rolls, the state's agencies have to have confirmed that you are a citizen who has registered to vote.
    > There is no involvement by city governments in any part of this process except to carry out the orders of state statutes or codes.
    > There is no evidence that illegal immigrants anywhere are, in large quantities, registered to vote legally, or that they successfully vote illegally.

Cheers.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Again with the *******ery, who prevents legal citizens from voting? The only intimidation seen in this election was from never Trumpers. You get dumber with every post.
    Usually it's the GOP
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/08/op...ter-fraud.html
    http://www.businessinsider.com/voter...-10/?r=AU&IR=T
    Last edited by Rokchick; 01-11-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I honestly thought this thread was going to have the 3 of them walking into a bar, and they wouldn't serve Obama.

Sanctuary cities allow them to get IDs not licenses.

I honestly thought this thread was going to have the 3 of them walking into a bar, and they wouldn't serve Obama.
    Obama walked into a bar, the bar was closed next day.

Trump walked into a bar, the bar was sold next day.

Putin walked into a bar, the bar was annexed next day.

happy now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Mine was a lot better.