Thread: The Word on the street

This is a classic example of Ignorance is bliss
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    This is a classic example of Ignorance is bliss
    I mean... Is it? When it's in the form of 25k hammers smacking croppers is it really bliss?
    Something about how I am

Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    I mean... Is it? When it's in the form of 25k hammers smacking croppers is it really bliss?
    But... But I meant the post made by Beep about english ;(

And that is not bliss lol It's a nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Hi! Returning player of 9 years here!

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Does LordDeath have a worse travian history than me? Lol.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

As funny as that is. Luisss is pretty dependable for us. LD has left me holding the bag I think three times now. Probably done so to dozens of others on multiple servers. I'd say that LD has a worse history. I'd be willing to open a poll on it to be honest. I'd like to see mob mentality on this one
    Something about how I am

As funny as that is. Luisss is pretty dependable for us. LD has left me holding the bag I think three times now. Probably done so to dozens of others on multiple servers. I'd say that LD has a worse history. I'd be willing to open a poll on it to be honest. I'd like to see mob mentality on this one
    LD will likely be deleted within a month, but then that's his MO.. lol You mod s1 P&D, so you see the mob mentality there on Lulu, I may take jabs at both of you here, but im not going to go full tilt..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    but im not going to go full tilt..
    That's very disappointing. I sometimes need to read your insights and see your funny pictures just to remind me why I play......
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    lol You mod s1 P&D, so you see the mob mentality there on Lulu, I may take jabs at both of you here, but im not going to go full tilt..
    Yeah. It's pretty rough but as long as no one cries foul it's all in the name of fun.

I've taken some savage trolling for repeated servers on multiple embassies. It happens. Sometimes it was because I was a bad leader. Others it was for the sake of luls.

Don't ever pull any punches just because of bias
    Something about how I am

I clearly remember when you first started posting. Was not sure if you were trolling, or really that bad. Very good trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I clearly remember when you first started posting. Was not sure if you were trolling, or really that bad. Very good trolling.
    You are mistaken. I'm really bad. Like extremely bad. I'm so bad deleting isn't good enough for me. I have to sit at zero pop.
    Something about how I am

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Not for too long.
    Hahaha sick siggy bud! It's ok dude, I got issues to!

Yeah, It's pretty hard to have diplomacy when that plague decidedness to join and ruin whatever team he's on.

Happy I blocked him on skype or it might have been my team.... this round..... again..... because of the delete master....
    Haha Tom you are comical, famous for smiling to ones face then stabbing them in the back. Sure last us2 didn't end the way any of us in the Loony Bin would have wanted but that's the game. I was burnt out and needed help but you were too busy pissing in the cornflakes of those we needed help from most. It makes me sad to see you so easy to judge someone you would have once called a friend so that above everything shows what kind of a person you are. I personally would be scared to follow you in fear of pure stupidity.. At least my failures are because I give it my all till I couldn't anymore or something in life came up, while yours are purely self inflicted from being.... less then par

I'm really bad. Like extremely bad.
    You took the words out of my mouth

You suck so bad that I volunteered one of the best simmers in the game to join your account so you could stand a chance
    Something about how I am

You suck so bad that I volunteered one of the best simmers in the game to join your account so you could stand a chance
    He is a good simmer, but I'm a good attacker :P

I'm a good attacker :P
    If I remember correctly no, you aren't.
    Something about how I am

If I remember correctly no, you aren't.
    You sure about that? We'll see.

You sure about that? We'll see.
    Yeah, we will. If I recall all you ever do is send fakes because you'd delete if you splatted.
    Something about how I am

Yeah, we will. If I recall all you ever do is send fakes because you'd delete if you splatted.
    Me delete cuz I splat? Oh, oh no.
    The only server we both were in resulted in me splatting like 30 times, and never deleted.
    I have never deleted due to a splat. You know me more than that

Look at what I found.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444868f644a

Me delete cuz I splat? Oh, oh no.
    The only server we both were in resulted in me splatting like 30 times, and never deleted.
    I have never deleted due to a splat. You know me more than that

Look at what I found.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444868f644a
    Are you bragging about catting me on the biggest joke server ever where I was in a single man alliance and completely inactive yet somehow still managed to be top 20 and a top robber. Yeah. Pathetic.

-Edit- I believe I'd have finished top 20 attackers and top 10 defenders had I not deleted because my account had 1200 gold on it still I wanted elsewhere.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 02-15-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    Something about how I am

Are you bragging about catting me on the biggest joke server ever where I was in a single man alliance and completely inactive yet somehow still managed to be top 20 and a top robber. Yeah. Pathetic.

-Edit- I believe I'd have finished top 20 attackers and top 10 defenders had I not deleted because my account had 1200 gold on it still I wanted elsewhere.
    Well, I don't know. You were referring to the same server, since it is the ONLY server we both played on.
    If you want, we can talk about finals, and who has done better on those.

Well, I don't know. You were referring to the same server, since it is the ONLY server we both played on.
    If you want, we can talk about finals, and who has done better on those.
    I was OC for Cinema/Pan and Enigma for a short time. I have zero respect for any of the people there leading. I held all those folks in such high regards from playing for them. Playing alongside them leading I must say I was very disappointed. I'll probably never play with or for another one of those folks again in that leadership chat. DS is cool though. He got the raw end of the deal from PAN's terrible diplomacy.

^^^ also I'm not trying to throw shade. I'm being genuine because I was privy to the talks between Enigma/PAN/Dacai/BAD. It was all PAN man.
    Something about how I am

I was OC for Cinema/Pan and Enigma for a short time. I have zero respect for any of the people there leading. I held all those folks in such high regards from playing for them. Playing alongside them leading I must say I was very disappointed. I'll probably never play with or for another one of those folks again in that leadership chat. DS is cool though. He got the raw end of the deal from PAN's terrible diplomacy.

^^^ also I'm not trying to throw shade. I'm being genuine because I was privy to the talks between Enigma/PAN/Dacai/BAD. It was all PAN man.
    So you aren't playing on finals currently?
    Why don't you join another team?

I gave my account away to my duals. We were sandwiched in between Dacai and the Russians. It was a lose lose situation....
    Something about how I am

I gave my account away to my duals. We were sandwiched in between Dacai and the Russians. It was a lose lose situation....
    What's ur IGN? ( Or previous IGNs )

What's ur IGN? ( Or previous IGNs )
    I was on MaryJane.

My cropper got zero'd by a friendly. That place is a mess.
    Something about how I am

I was on MaryJane.

My cropper got zero'd by a friendly. That place is a mess.
    Got any reports?

Got any reports?
    Sadly no. I really didn't enjoy my time there. The diplomacy made me apathetic after we were abandoned to be the meat shield for Dacai.

-Edit-

Heres my hammer around day 150 - 160 ish last round before LD disappeared on us.

Had to remove.

I got zero'd. I stayed out the round for the luls at 0 pop
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 02-16-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    Something about how I am

Yea you're right.. I'm useless once I'm gone. You on the other hand are useless even when present.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    That's very disappointing. I sometimes need to read your insights and see your funny pictures just to remind me why I play......
    lol.. Well, in that case..

I'm so bad.
    I'm so bad, I had to spawn and play in anonymity.. It was the only way LB would have me as a dual..

To be fair. You guys didn't hide very well. One spy in a getter was all it took to identify you both.
    Something about how I am

Sadly no. I really didn't enjoy my time there. The diplomacy made me apathetic after we were abandoned to be the meat shield for Dacai.

-Edit-

Heres my hammer around day 150 - 160 ish last round before LD disappeared on us.

Attachment 12418

I got zero'd. I stayed out the round for the luls at 0 pop
    Report not popping up

Report not popping up
    Before Things Went Bad.jpg

see that?

Thats my stuff about 15 days before they decided to come for me. Ended up with like 11k EC's and 25k preats for my personal anvil. I was raiding with them too. I was being greasy splitting my hammer and ruining whole accounts. in one swing with x2 speed. It didn't last long....... seeing as I was surrounded. lol
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 02-16-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    Something about how I am

deleted my account.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath1.2 View Post
    Dude... you faked serving your country to pretend like you weren't abandoning your team. Then you told others you were going on some training that was three months long. You told so many people different stories as to where you had gone off to that everyone is done with you. Just delete off the server and do us all a favor bud. You've brought far too much shame to everyone near you.

-Edit- I wish I still had the messages from last round of all those stories that you gave people that you did give answers to. To the rest of us you just vanished with your tail between your legs. Some of us thought you died in a fire man and had genuine concern. Then the BS stories you gave everyone started rolling in.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 02-22-2017 at 05:31 PM.
    Something about how I am

Dude... you faked serving your country to pretend like you weren't abandoning your team. Then you told others you were going on some training that was three months long. You told so many people different stories as to where you had gone off to that everyone is done with you. Just delete off the server and do us all a favor bud. You've brought far too much shame to everyone near you.

-Edit- I wish I still had the messages from last round of all those stories that you gave people that you did give answers to. To the rest of us you just vanished with your tail between your legs. Some of us thought you died in a fire man and had genuine concern. Then the BS stories you gave everyone started rolling in.
    I don't need to answer to you, what goes on in my personal life is just that.. personal. To set the record strait however, the things I told the team were 100% true. My life revolves around my job and that includes fire fighting and forestry work. The loss of property and life in fort mac was devastating and I was more then happy to leave travian to go and help my fellow country people. My absence was a better alternative then trying to maintain control when clearly there isn't enough hours in a day to make it work.

The last server of us2 I am appalled you would even mutter the words that I retreated with my tail between my legs... You just need someone else to blame other then accepting any responsibility. I put my blood, sweat and tears into that alliance as did many others and some I'm sure put even more then me into it.. but I don't see you pointing fingers at anyone else. I do have one regret tho and that was backing your horse.. Had I done what I knew was right and worked with Atsal and co. like I wanted too things would have been different but I trusted you and stuck up for the members from Lunatiks involved in the drama and this is the thanks I get from you.. You Tom are pathetic, I might delete and I might do this and that but I would NEVER throw someone under the bus like you do. I hope you realize it makes you look insecure and weak, I know this because I used to be just like that before I grew up and became a real boy.

the things I told the team were 100% true.
    Which story? Lots of us were genuinely worried.

My absence was a better alternative then trying to maintain control when clearly there isn't enough hours in a day to make it work.
    We can agree on that.

You just need someone else to blame other then accepting any responsibility.
    I never sat in any form of leadership for you or that team last round. I removed myself when you tried in fact because I wasn't going to be a part of it.

I put my blood, sweat and tears into that alliance
    Who cries in Travian? Seriously though, not really. Mostly everyone else did a lot of that work for you. You merely were the figure head. You had a top notch council that worked very hard. You did not.

Had I done what I knew was right and worked with Atsal and co. like I wanted too things would have been different but I trusted you
    You sure you weren't putting out some kind of pot fire? My entire standpoint, as was Rocky's, was to befriend H+ and they refused. We were so close and then they OPENLY STATED," Next round we'd be happy to work with you.". Thats when we decided to start having some fun because it was over. The diplomacy you suggest as an argument is a fallacy. You hugged the NE team making that option impossible from the very start. We wanted to work with them. The second they told us it wasn't going to happen we decided to preemptive strike and man was it a good time. I still have all the reports from all the feeders I wrecked into worthless wastes of CP.

I delete
    We know, everyone has seen the getter logs.

I know this because I used to be just like that before I grew up and became a real boy.
    How does one grow up into a boy. Seems like some Benjamin Button nonsense.
    Something about how I am

Haha I suppose it was unkind of me to point out your flaws when I myself have many. I'd hate to stoop to your level and become a hypocrite, so I will only say good luck and I look forward to seeing you on servers in the future.

Haha I suppose it was unkind of me to point out your flaws when I myself have many. I'd hate to stoop to your level and become a hypocrite, so I will only say good luck and I look forward to seeing you on servers in the future.
    Something about how I am