Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 119

Thread: The Word on the street

  1. #1

    Default The Word on the street

    So I see the huggle fest is already taking place with the leaders of LLUA going over to Olympus and running it. LLUA took over the next 60 farms later on in the server from both Olympus and their wing and put them under their wing so it seems.

  2. #2
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninesukx View Post
    So I see the huggle fest is already taking place with the leaders of LLUA going over to Olympus and running it. LLUA took over the next 60 farms later on in the server from both Olympus and their wing and put them under their wing so it seems.
    On this small a server I am hesitant to call anything huggling, but if there were huggling, this is definitely it. 120 accounts under one banner in one quad?

    Yeah..
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  3. #3
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Pretty pathetic. I foresee an exact repeat of S3 but this time they won't be able to make excuses about why they lost.

    BTW, who uses slack? I mean really?
    Something about how I am

  4. #4
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Pretty pathetic. I foresee an exact repeat of S3 but this time they won't be able to make excuses about why they lost.

    BTW, who uses slack? I mean really?
    I like the interface a lot. It's a lot better than Skype according to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  5. #5
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Well I opened a Ventrilo. We are supper cool
    Something about how I am

  6. #6

    Default

    In other news, there's a ton of farm spiking... Tom?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    In other news, there's a ton of farm spiking... Tom?
    Yeah I've seen this myself but what is this game without a bit of mystery

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Pretty pathetic. I foresee an exact repeat of S3 but this time they won't be able to make excuses about why they lost.

    BTW, who uses slack? I mean really?
    US3?

    LLUA still has alot to learn.

  9. #9

    Default oh hey

    I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    US3?

    LLUA still has alot to learn.
    Always nice to see a familiar face

  11. #11
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninesukx View Post
    Always nice to see a familiar face
    Even if it's covered in egg and mud?
    Something about how I am

  12. #12
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    US3?

    LLUA still has alot to learn.
    I don't disagree but I suspect people will overlook them because of s3 and personally I think they are already better. They have learned a lot more then you might think.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  13. #13
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I don't disagree but I suspect people will overlook them because of s3 and personally I think they are already better. They have learned a lot more then you might think.
    I thought doing something repeatedly expecting different results falls under the definition of insanity?
    Something about how I am

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Even if it's covered in egg and mud?
    Is it now?

    Who are you to say such things? Do you even know me? Or have you even played against me?

  15. #15
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Is it now?

    Who are you to say such things? Do you even know me? Or have you even played against me?
    When you hug an entire server and you still lose with your WW hanging out at zero it says a few things about you. Oh and you are doing it again so yeah, of course we'll talk smack on you the whole round. You cross quad meta'd before day 20; you shouldn't converse with the likes of the people here. They'll eat you alive in noob sauce.
    Something about how I am

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    When you hug an entire server and you still lose with your WW hanging out at zero it says a few things about you. Oh and you are doing it again so yeah, of course we'll talk smack on you the whole round. You cross quad meta'd before day 20; you shouldn't converse with the likes of the people here. They'll eat you alive in noob sauce.
    What are you talking about.

    If this is about US3 you can read the posts I have repeated. If huggling is having 1 alliance give up on their WW and send us 100k defence then sure. The server was over anyways. We didnt attack the lesser alliances because we had to focus on the #1 alliance.

    Ask Nines if we huggled with Byz. We approached him to discuss potentially working together and he said no thank you.

    LLUA decided to build their own WW so we werent working together.

    ROME helped us defend 1 village.

    If you think I am playing on US2 then you are mistaken. Is there an alliance named MEC on that server?

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    When you hug an entire server and you still lose with your WW hanging out at zero it says a few things about you. Oh and you are doing it again so yeah, of course we'll talk smack on you the whole round. You cross quad meta'd before day 20; you shouldn't converse with the likes of the people here. They'll eat you alive in noob sauce.
    Wait, you were on Quelaana's team? lol.

  18. #18
    theanalogkid7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Oooooooooooklahoma
    Posts
    4

    Default

    It's nice to see everyone happy and healthy at the start of this new year/server!

  19. #19
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Wait, you were on Quelaana's team? lol.
    Naw, I don't play S1 or S3.
    Something about how I am

  20. #20

    Default Glluag

    Wow it truly is an honor for us noobs to be talked about by the gods of travian themselves. You who look down upon us from mount Olympus with your years of travian experience and judge our moves with your amazing strategic minds. Thank you so much for telling us how bad our plans are. Oh wait that's right! You have no idea what our plans are and are making assumptions based on what you've heard. Well you know what they say about assumptions.

    P.S. Foley get off our ***** and get over your struggles on S3

    Farador45 The Noobiest of Noobs

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninesukx View Post
    So I see the huggle fest is already taking place with the leaders of LLUA going over to Olympus and running it. LLUA took over the next 60 farms later on in the server from both Olympus and their wing and put them under their wing so it seems.
    I think its gonna be a contest to see which server is more of a hugglefest. US1 or US2
    I am betting on US2 for sure.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  22. #22
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    ^^^^

    What a cry baby
    Something about how I am

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    ^^^^

    What a cry baby
    Why yes_yes I am. Thank you for the kind compliment. Will probably be the only one I get all server........
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    I think its gonna be a contest to see which server is more of a hugglefest. US1 or US2
    I am betting on US2 for sure.
    I think that's a winning bet...
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  25. #25
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    What are you talking about.

    If this is about US3 you can read the posts I have repeated. If huggling is having 1 alliance give up on their WW and send us 100k defence then sure. The server was over anyways. We didnt attack the lesser alliances because we had to focus on the #1 alliance.

    Ask Nines if we huggled with Byz. We approached him to discuss potentially working together and he said no thank you.

    LLUA decided to build their own WW so we werent working together.

    ROME helped us defend 1 village.

    If you think I am playing on US2 then you are mistaken. Is there an alliance named MEC on that server?

    Foley,

    Come on man, you have already admitted it. You used cross quad diplomacy to direct 3 alliances on one and you still lost. Here is the easy way to define it. How many alliances hit your WW? How many defense points did you mass from LLUA and ROME? Dude, its over and I do not want to argue this again with anyone because it was rather clear, cut and dry. I even explained why it was a bad plan. If you do not battle test your team, they will become apathetic and that destroys more alliances than attacks do. It particularly hurts non preformed teams. I used to think simming up troops was the best way until some one told me that when you play active offense and defense the whole round that everyone is on more and motivated and interested. The alliance needs that activity and it will thrive. You chose the nubblet route and it cost you. That is all.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Foley,

    Come on man, you have already admitted it. You used cross quad diplomacy to direct 3 alliances on one and you still lost. Here is the easy way to define it. How many alliances hit your WW? How many defense points did you mass from LLUA and ROME? Dude, its over and I do not want to argue this again with anyone because it was rather clear, cut and dry. I even explained why it was a bad plan. If you do not battle test your team, they will become apathetic and that destroys more alliances than attacks do. It particularly hurts non preformed teams. I used to think simming up troops was the best way until some one told me that when you play active offense and defense the whole round that everyone is on more and motivated and interested. The alliance needs that activity and it will thrive. You chose the nubblet route and it cost you. That is all.

    No that is not what happened and I will keep reminding you.

    ROME was a 12 player alliance when they helped us defend Train. Combined we still had less players than your preformed team.

    LLUA only provided defense for the hits from Gnomes and Golfpro. They agreed to help us the last week of the server.

    Were you not there as we battle tested our team. Do you not remember us chiefing Enskive and Space Oddity's hammers? Remember Space Odditys was around 350k when we chiefed it? Who helped us with those OPs? It was only MEC.

    Anyways ROME and FWB hit our WW, dont forget you knocked us out of #1 early so no alliance had a reason to hit ours again.

    I've repeated myself enough but you will never actually read what I am saying. I guess your just that great of a player that you can believe whatever you want. Pat yourself on the back. You're the best player I have ever seen.

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Foley,

    Come on man, you have already admitted it. You used cross quad diplomacy to direct 3 alliances on one and you still lost. Here is the easy way to define it. How many alliances hit your WW? How many defense points did you mass from LLUA and ROME? Dude, its over and I do not want to argue this again with anyone because it was rather clear, cut and dry. I even explained why it was a bad plan. If you do not battle test your team, they will become apathetic and that destroys more alliances than attacks do. It particularly hurts non preformed teams. I used to think simming up troops was the best way until some one told me that when you play active offense and defense the whole round that everyone is on more and motivated and interested. The alliance needs that activity and it will thrive. You chose the nubblet route and it cost you. That is all.
    Dude's this is a new server what ever happened on S3 is over and this is a fresh start. this is from ROME. The only time ROME worked with MEC before WW's came out was when train got attacked. The only time after was when we threw everything we had at the FWB WW in a last ditch attempt to slow them down and cause some damage.
    Stop going on like you have something to prove when the server is over which fwb won end of conversation. No one will remember what happened during the server only about who won it simple as.

  28. #28
    theanalogkid7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Oooooooooooklahoma
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Glad to see everyone is happy and healthy at the start of this new year!

  29. #29
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theanalogkid7 View Post
    Glad to see everyone is happy and healthy at the start of this new year!
    You don't know that. There's a person out there who might have gotten dumped, divorced or fired.

    Hey, I'm just saying
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  30. #30
    theanalogkid7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Oooooooooooklahoma
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    You don't know that. There's a person out there who might have gotten dumped, divorced or fired.

    Hey, I'm just saying
    Yeah, you're right, very true.

    I'm just happy to be here, what can I say?




    LLUA loves you all.
    Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

  31. #31
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theanalogkid7 View Post
    LLUA loves you all.
    Is that why you guys are hugging everyone?

    And here we though you all had nefarious motives.

    Will send confed immediately
    Something about how I am

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Is that why you guys are hugging everyone?

    And here we though you all had nefarious motives.

    Will send confed immediately
    Don't think LLUA will have much chance at this again. I'm rooting for Rome though, they were impressive on their last round
    (Also rooting for TU, since they are my alliance)

    ES team already has 119 members, is this UNITY from US3?
    Last edited by Mod Polecat; 01-18-2017 at 07:59 PM.

  33. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Don't think LLUA will have much chance at this again. I'm rooting for Rome though, they were impressive on their last round
    (Also rooting for TU, since they are my alliance)
    You're drunk ACN, call an Uber and go home!

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by e30vandy View Post
    You're drunk ACN, call an Uber and go home!
    (chuckle)

  35. #35
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farador45 View Post
    Thank you so much for telling us how bad our plans are. Oh wait that's right! You have no idea what our plans are and are making assumptions based on what you've heard. Well you know what they say about assumptions.


    Farador45 The Noobiest of Noobs
    From your own MMs:

    Troop Ratios: The requirements for this are going to be variable so pay attention to which list you fall under. All ratios are troopopulation.

    1:2 - Anvils under 200 Population
    1:1 - Hammers under 200 Population
    1:1 - Anvils over 200 Population
    2:1 - Hammers over 200 Population
    2:1 - Anvils over 500 Population
    3:1 - Hammers over 500 Population

    "Please push xxx, so he can get a second villa"
    "Please push yyy, he lost troops raiding"
    "Please push zzz, he's the favorite."


    It has nothing to do with "assumtions" and everything to do with your actions. You've condemned yourself.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    From your own MMs:

    Troop Ratios: The requirements for this are going to be variable so pay attention to which list you fall under. All ratios are troopopulation.

    1:2 - Anvils under 200 Population
    1:1 - Hammers under 200 Population
    1:1 - Anvils over 200 Population
    2:1 - Hammers over 200 Population
    2:1 - Anvils over 500 Population
    3:1 - Hammers over 500 Population

    "Please push xxx, so he can get a second villa"
    "Please push yyy, he lost troops raiding"
    "Please push zzz, he's the favorite."


    It has nothing to do with "assumtions" and everything to do with your actions. You've condemned yourself.
    You're playing on US2?

  38. #38
    -New Users- Farmhand
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    It has nothing to do with "assumtions" and everything to do with your actions. You've condemned yourself.
    Whoa, idk what "assumtions" are, but my "assumption" is that you haven't really been paying attention to our MM's because we have never pushed for any of those reasons. But hey, trash talk is trash talk whether or not it's true.

  39. #39

    Default

    You see me on s2?

    Doesn't mean people I know don't tell me the rediculous things their leadership does. Most who know me, know I enjoy a really good laugh at the noob stupidity of people who think they can lead.

  40. #40

    Default

    If anyone is looking for action, just spit out the names of those who are spiking farms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •