View Poll Results: Will anyone else build a World Wonder? If so, who?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, BTDT/KCCO will change their minds and build a World Wonder.

3 16.67%
  • Someone in the NW will build a WW.

0 0%
  • TMF, in the SE, will build a World Wonder.

0 0%
  • TRA will still try to build a World Wonder.

1 5.56%
  • No, no one else will build a World Wonder.

6 33.33%
  • Betty White/Your Mom

8 44.44%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The WW Race

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    So your spy isn't in leadership? Thanks for the info
    Up until now you suspected your own leadership? Is it really that bad over there?! No wonder you can't run an op.

ROTFLMAO Luisssss. I just got on here tonight and saw this. What makes you think you got me worked up? LOL. (You truly, and painfully do not know me at all) I simply remembered your old argument that one troop = a hammer. Because you think we're killing all our hammers. Now if you constitute dying of laughter as being worked up, I guess. You have a strange way of using the English language. (And I'm from the South and mangle it every day)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Up until now you suspected your own leadership? Is it really that bad over there?! No wonder you can't run an op.
    I doubt you have any at all, but it is interesting seeing you whittle down the options. My suspicion is that no_no was your intel feeder given your predispositionnto reaching out to forum posters for spying.

And Cis, where did I say you're killing all your hammers? LOL. I invited you to, I did not say you have been. As for the english language, it is not my first. Por favor perdoname.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

I love that I've gotten you all so worked up you bring up threads from over 5 years ago, LOL.
    You do realize that with a couple of brain cells, the forum search feature takes minimum effort to use, right? I offer as an example this post which took me, I believe, 15 minutes at most to compile and type out. And it is way easier to find dumb stuff you say than it is to find sexual stuff that guy says. And THAT is saying something.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Lurk, I'll take your posts seriously when you show the ability to handle a BR discussion spanning a few posts before you try to handle multi-year, multi-quote topics.

Guys like Luisss are always looking for excuses. If they lose in game everybody else has no life or spend too much gold. If someone on the forum beats them that person spends too much time typing or researching or what ever. It really takes no time for us. Luisss however should spend more time thinking things out.

Lurk, I'll take your posts seriously
    You take every post seriously, Lu. Even when you're trying to crack a joke the serious face shines through the constant, puerile "lol"s and the pretend dismissiveness which is merely a failure to respond substantively (which is, btw, a behavior you complain about constantly when it's anyone that's not you).

Want to show that LB, Cis etc have no control over you? Take a break. Stop responding within 20 minutes to every. single. post. on these boards. Good grief, don't you have another op to not plan till later this afternoon?
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Stop responding within 20 minutes to every. single. post. on these boards. Good grief,
    Luisss: "No one controls me. I play with the string when I want."
    Lord Bane: "Really?" *dangle*dangle*
    Luisss:

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    the pretend dismissiveness which is merely a failure to respond substantively
    You would have to be posting something substantive for me to respond substantively. Otherwise it's just us throwing poo at each other.

something substantive
    His posts are far more substantive than yours. I know your instinct is to get all riled up and tell me off now but pause for a second.

Your posts follow a knee jerk reaction, are repetitive, contain circular logic, and are trollish.

Lurks posts are thought out, intelligently written and far more constructive. Be like Lurk.

I doubt you have any at all, but it is interesting seeing you whittle down the options. My suspicion is that no_no was your intel feeder given your predispositionnto reaching out to forum posters for spying.

And Cis, where did I say you're killing all your hammers? LOL. I invited you to, I did not say you have been. As for the english language, it is not my first. Por favor perdoname.
    P.S LB never reached out to me on the forums, but it was the other way around, I reached out, when I was offering my arty's up, or if I had some funny stuff to share.

honestly Luisss I can say, it is not, nor was not me. I am pretty sure with the detective work I have done, that I know_know who it is, I will be more then happy to trade you all my circumstantial evidence, but it does carry a small fee. (trust me the fee is very ethical, unlike a couple of your top raiders). And I am pretty sure you know_know what it is.........
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Default Obviously.....

Betty = Bae