Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 105

Thread: the real problem with racism in America

  1. #1
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default the real problem with racism in America

    It's overlooked, even denied.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...4_-HNjMI28fFTg

    Why aren't these animals charged with hate crimes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  2. #2
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Why aren't these animals charged with hate crimes?
    Because racism -until now- is one way.

    Why do those "people" torture that man like that, just because they hate Trump?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  3. #3
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    It's so overlooked that they have all been arrested and you had to had to go to the press to see it. So well hidden.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  4. #4
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    you had to had to go to the press to see it.
    exactly... the press have to come and tell the story as a major story to everyone. not let people come and search for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  5. #5
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    It's so overlooked that they have all been arrested
    *without being charged and accused of committing a hate crime from the first second

  6. #6
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    It's so overlooked that they have all been arrested and you had to had to go to the press to see it. So well hidden.
    They beat cut and tortured a disabled kid because he was white. They live streamed it yelling f- white people. Now, can you answer my question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  7. #7
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    They beat cut and tortured a disabled kid because he was white. They live streamed it yelling f- white people. Now, can you answer my question?
    The mentally disabled white male had more "power" than the violent criminal black thugs that tortured him.

    Talcum X of black lives matter points out that black lives matter is truly a racist organization:

    Last edited by cofc; 01-05-2017 at 03:24 PM.

  8. #8
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Talcum X.. please tell me that's for real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  9. #9
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    It's almost like you don't understand racism... oh wait.
    They should be prosecuted for assault, also for being self aggrandizing nasty idiots. was it politically motivated? Who knows. I assume the police will find out, given they are organised by the targeted group and not the offending one. Is there a systemic issue with this sort of thing being done on a racial basis? Not yet, but give people like you time and the required revolution might just happen.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  10. #10
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Is there a systemic issue with this sort of thing being done on a racial basis?
    There is. These violent criminal black like matter thugs also like to film their attacks.

  11. #11
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Sure, because when you are black, you never get prosecuted for anything, and if you do, your sentence is so much shorter. Probably because all the judges are black and all the sheriffs etc. Not to mention the widely held belief that if you are black you are much less likely to commit these sorts of crimes, and it must all be a big mistake.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  12. #12
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    when you are black, you never get prosecuted for anything
    True. The White House today said they could not call it a hate crime. The police in Chicago yesterday said they were not sure if it was a hate crime to torture someone based upon their race (and disability).

  13. #13
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    True. The White House today said they could not call it a hate crime. The police in Chicago yesterday said they were not sure if it was a hate crime to torture someone based upon their race (and disability).
    Using your thought process, everything not random is a hate crime (and to some extent it is). They've been charged with it anyway. So, down boys.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  14. #14
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    everything not random is a hate crime
    The card carrying black lives matter thugs tortured the mentally handicapped white male because he was white. They literally said it as they livestreamed, on Facebook, the systematic black on white crime that you have come to love.

  15. #15
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    The card carrying black lives matter thugs tortured the mentally handicapped white male because he was white. They literally said it as they livestreamed, on Facebook, the systematic black on white crime that you have come to love.
    I don't like any of it. All violence is stupid and destructive. All oppression is too. However, we all classify relationships based on our social understanding. What is a terrorist to one, is a freedom fighter to others. What is needed to break oppressive social cycles depends on your point of view. I think society would be much better off if the oppression was removed without the perceived need for violence. But your idea of oppression and mine are very different. You think someone having to register their gun is oppression. Or collecting taxes to pay for education is oppressive. I think someone being born into an unbreakable cycle of poverty and subject to systemic discrimination is far worse and limits far more rights.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  16. #16
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    I think someone being born into an unbreakable cycle of poverty and subject to systemic discrimination is far worse and limits far more rights.
    These thugs did not kidnap and torture this handicapped kid because they were born into poverty. All you do is apologize for the worst scum in the world.

  17. #17
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    It's almost like you don't understand racism... oh wait.
    They should be prosecuted for assault, also for being self aggrandizing nasty idiots. was it politically motivated? Who knows. I assume the police will find out, given they are organised by the targeted group and not the offending one. Is there a systemic issue with this sort of thing being done on a racial basis? Not yet, but give people like you time and the required revolution might just happen.
    You are truly an idiot, they did it because he was white, that makes it racially motivated, thus a hate crime. This forum is lacking as it is, and I would appreciate it if you would stop dumbing it down.

    Breaking news, hate crime charges expected! Good, no justice, no peace.
    Last edited by Mod Polecat; 01-06-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    It's overlooked, even denied.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...4_-HNjMI28fFTg

    Why aren't these animals charged with hate crimes?
    They were charged with hate crimes as it should be, the victim was targetted because he was white and vulnerable because he was disabled. One of the perpetrators who knew the victim from school invited him for a 'sleepover', both were 18. The victim's parents dropped off their son at McDonald's to met one of the kidnappers, the kidnapper then drove him to an apartment and the abuse continued.

    These kind of things are common in some 3rd world countries, though in 3rd world countries they would have demanded a ransom and threaten to kill the victim - which could be carried out. In Chicago, fortunately police have the upper hand, in places like Brazil police wouldn't even attempt a rescue in a favela as it's deemed too dangerous.

    It should be noted that on facebook live, the account user's own sister was saying what theyvwere doing was obviously wrong, as were most of the comment on the live feed. Most comments were in sympathy of the victim, and the neighbor -presumably black, called the police on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    The mentally disabled white male had more "power" than the violent criminal black thugs that tortured him.

    Talcum X of black lives matter points out that black lives matter is truly a racist organization:

    Here is the full quote

    "This country does not need me to speak out on crimes committed by black folk because nobody in this country is held more responsible for the crimes they commit, and even the crimes they donít commit, than black folk in America...

    I speak out on injustice. What happened to this man in Chicago was terrible. It was criminal. I hate it, but guess what ó justice was swift. It was miraculously swift
    ."
    Last edited by Summer; 01-06-2017 at 03:39 PM.

  19. #19
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Talcum X said that before the charges.

  20. #20

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Right. Unless you are white, you are held responsible for every crime committed by any one like you.

    Some black people torture a white person because they are white and all black people are expected to loudly and publicly disown the act or be considered to support it.

    How many black people have been tortured by white people because they were black? If you are white and have never publicly disowned each act of race-related violence against a black person, does that mean you support those acts?

    The hypocrisy in this disgusts me.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Right. Unless you are white, you are held responsible for every crime committed by any one like you.

    Some black people torture a white person because they are white and all black people are expected to loudly and publicly disown the act or be considered to support it.

    How many black people have been tortured by white people because they were black? If you are white and have never publicly disowned each act of race-related violence against a black person, does that mean you support those acts?

    The hypocrisy in this disgusts me.
    There's a difference between publicly disowning it and publicly making a statement about not disowning it based on the victim's race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  22. #22

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    There's a difference between publicly disowning it and publicly making a statement about not disowning it based on the victim's race.
    Do you really not get what Shaun King was saying? Or are you deliberately trolling? Serious question.


    Edit: Link to the full text of King's column.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2935825
    Last edited by Meherrin; 01-06-2017 at 10:52 PM.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  23. #23
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Talcum X said he does not support fighting for justice for this person because the uncharged, at the time, thugs we black. He is an extreme white racist.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Talcum X said he does not support fighting for justice for this person because the uncharged, at the time, thugs we black. He is an extreme white racist.
    What would you like to see Talcum X do?

  25. #25
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You are truly an idiot, they did it because he was white, that makes it racially motivated, thus a hate crime. This forum is lacking as it is, and I would appreciate it if you would stop dumbing it down.

    Breaking news, hate crime charges expected! Good, no justice, no peace.
    If so, they will get done for it. As I already pointed out. There's no shortage of justice when it comes to black perps. Or haven't you noticed? As Mehr says, how is it that all supporters of any black group are expected to take responsibility for all black perps. Are you happy to take responsibility for what any trump supporter does, ever? That's the same as you are asking. But, hey, let's not expect anything except hypocrisy here.

    BTW, it wasn't breaking news, it was old news.

    Edit: What if these guys were trump supporters, would you apologize for what they did without being asked?
    Last edited by Rokchick; 01-07-2017 at 02:48 AM.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  26. #26
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Edit: What if these guys[/URL] were trump supporters, would you apologize for what they did without being asked?
    The problem is there have been zero Trump supports doing this. There have been several, video proof provided, Clinton/Sanders/Warren/Obama supporters doing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    What would you like to see Talcum X do?
    Be consistent instead of racist?

  27. #27
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    They were charged with hate crimes as it should be, the victim was targetted because he was white and vulnerable because he was disabled. One of the perpetrators who knew the victim from school invited him for a 'sleepover', both were 18. The victim's parents dropped off their son at McDonald's to met one of the kidnappers, the kidnapper then drove him to an apartment and the abuse continued.

    These kind of things are common in some 3rd world countries, though in 3rd world countries they would have demanded a ransom and threaten to kill the victim - which could be carried out. In Chicago, fortunately police have the upper hand, in places like Brazil police wouldn't even attempt a rescue in a favela as it's deemed too dangerous.

    It should be noted that on facebook live, the account user's own sister was saying what theyvwere doing was obviously wrong, as were most of the comment on the live feed. Most comments were in sympathy of the victim, and the neighbor -presumably black, called the police on them.



    Here is the full quote

    "This country does not need me to speak out on crimes committed by black folk because nobody in this country is held more responsible for the crimes they commit, and even the crimes they don’t commit, than black folk in America...

    I speak out on injustice. What happened to this man in Chicago was terrible. It was criminal. I hate it, but guess what — justice was swift. It was miraculously swift
    ."
    Did you really need a text wall to tell us what we already knew and said?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Right. Unless you are white, you are held responsible for every crime committed by any one like you.

    Some black people torture a white person because they are white and all black people are expected to loudly and publicly disown the act or be considered to support it.

    How many black people have been tortured by white people because they were black? If you are white and have never publicly disowned each act of race-related violence against a black person, does that mean you support those acts?

    The hypocrisy in this disgusts me.
    You're kidding right? You had me going for a minute.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 01-07-2017 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  28. #28

    Default

    The real problem with racism in America is that the race card has been used so frequently that it's lost what little credibility it ever had.

    Didn't vote for Obama? You're a racist.
    Didn't vote for white girl over white guy? You're a racist.
    Don't like cradle to grave big government handouts? You're a racist.
    Think that all lives matter? You're a racist.
    Wait for evidence to come forth before deciding whether a cop was guilty or not? You're a racist.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    The problem is there have been zero Trump supports doing this. There have been several, video proof provided, Clinton/Sanders/Warren/Obama supporters doing this.



    Be consistent instead of racist?
    What made him inconsistent?

  30. #30
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    What made him inconsistent?
    Lack of fiber
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  31. #31
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    What made him inconsistent?
    By saying he would not fight for justice before the thugs were charged.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    By saying he would not fight for justice before the thugs were charged.
    He said that justice is already being carried out against those that caused the brutal act of violence, therefore, he has no need to fight for justice.

  33. #33
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    He said that justice is already being carried out against those that caused the brutal act of violence, therefore, he has no need to fight for justice.
    Shouldn't he be fighting against racism? Isn't that their thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  34. #34
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    He said that justice is already being carried out against those that caused the brutal act of violence, therefore, he has no need to fight for justice.
    Yet again, at the time he said that they had not been charged.

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Shouldn't he be fighting against racism? Isn't that their thing?
    He acknowledged that the torture and beating was very bad and stated that they perpetrators will be brought to justice regardless of whether he fought for justice or not. - how is this so upsetting?

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Yet again, at the time he said that they had not been charged.
    He wrote in his piece that the perpetrators were already arrested and will be brought to justice regardless of whether he fought for justice or not. It happened to be a time between arrest and arraignment, charges can be filed days after arrest and arrest usually always leads to charges. It's very unlikely that the district attorney would drop the charges, in fact the DA made it a hate crime with tougher penelties.

  36. #36
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    He wrote in his piece that the perpetrators were already arrested and will be brought to justice regardless of whether he fought for justice or not. It happened to be a time between arrest and arraignment, charges can be filed days after arrest and arrest usually always leads to charges. It's very unlikely that the district attorney would drop the charges, in fact the DA made it a hate crime with tougher penelties.
    They were not under arrest pertaining to that crime, nor had charges been filed. I do like that Talcum X now argues, according to you, that being in custody is justice served. If he waivers from this, which he will, you will forget that he said it.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    They were not under arrest pertaining to that crime, nor had charges been filed. I do like that Talcum X now argues, according to you, that being in custody is justice served. If he waivers from this, which he will, you will forget that he said it.
    If charges are likely.

  38. #38
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    If charges are likely.
    You have jumped from one foot to the next multiple times, changing not only your story, but his words, and meaning of his words. Talcum X is one of the worst humans alive. I have no idea why you support that white racist.

  39. #39
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    You don't find it upsetting that 4 blacks kidnapped and tortured a special needs kid because of the color of his skin? Cali can't exit the Union fast enough, you people are deplorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    You have jumped from one foot to the next multiple times, changing not only your story, but his words, and meaning of his words. Talcum X is one of the worst humans alive. I have no idea why you support that white racist.
    I didn't know much about him until you brought him up. You quoted him as saying he will not fight for justice for the victim, I've read the piece where he wrote that and stated that you were being misleading. The author wrote that he condemned the violence and would not seek justice for the victim - because he did not need to, he wrote in the piece that the perpetrators were arrested and will likely face justice. You pointed out that you were upset because he made that claim before the perpetrators were charged.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You don't find it upsetting that 4 blacks kidnapped and tortured a special needs kid because of the color of his skin? Cali can't exit the Union fast enough, you people are deplorable.
    I find it completely upsetting and it was motivated by the victim's race, the victim was vulnerable because of his disability. Of course I'm disturbed by it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •