View Poll Results: GONE WW Village name should be...

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • BTDT's Mom

    9 75.00%
  • A1 Sucks

    1 8.33%
  • BTDT's Mom sucks

    1 8.33%
  • BTDT's Mom and A1 sucks

    1 8.33%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 338

Thread: GONE WW Name

  1. #81
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Ohhhhh. So you are upset that they rather work with us and hate GONE? Ah ok. Thanks for clarification.

    ** For the record, I have no idea about any dealing with THC, but I applaud anybody who annoys Luis
    I don't care if they work for me, I'm simply describing a lie that Greg has perpetuated - that you all are not working with THC/TMF/any other alliances against GONE.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  2. #82

    Default

    I do not remember Greg posting that we attempted a chiefing in a NW and a local player may have been included? Feel free to PM me such proof and I will gladly admit that Greg has lied once.

  3. #83
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I do not remember Greg posting that we attempted a chiefing in a NW and a local player may have been included? Feel free to PM me such proof and I will gladly admit that Greg has lied once.
    What???
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  4. #84

    Default

    You are claiming that BTDT coordinated with 1 attack from THC yesterday right? And you are claiming that Greg denied such coordination was happening yesterday (hence he "lied")? Feel free to send me the proof if you are worry about it getting you banned.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I'm sorry, you want proof of an accusation when you've proven literally nothing all round?

    Practice what you preach, Greg .
    There is a huge difference between us not being able to show proof for forum rules violation, and account identification that will ruin someone's game, compared to me giving you permission to post ANYTHING showing I lied.. Unless of course you don't have any proof, in that case it's not an accusation, it's slander and defamation of character..


    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I literally just posted a BR in the other thread of BTDT coordinating with THC. Tell me again how you aren't working with them.
    I glossed over the BR's I will have to go back and look again how they "prove" BTDT is coordinating with THC.. To my knowledge that would have to be a few accounts doing it on their own because BTDT has no policy with THC..

    In fact, we know meerkat, silver(both of THC) and Gronky(GONE) are working together, but again that itself is likely local friends, and not an alliance diplomacy.. But by your standards, we could have made the connection and trolled you for it too..

    TMF is/was another story, they were supplying D for KCCO, and when BTDT and KCCO got together it was a package deal.. But until then there was no diplomacy.. Since that time, I have never said we were "not" working with them..

    EDIT:
    Redfox.. In those BR's clearly was in on the hits.. Please tell me how that constitutes BTDT and THC having diplomacy together.. I can come up with 20 or more BR's of us hitting THC, and my skype comments a couple days ago of me telling him the ONLY alliances off the table for hitting is TMF/KCCO and ourselves..
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-10-2017 at 03:19 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  6. #86
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    There is a huge difference between us not being able to show proof for forum rules violation, and account identification that will ruin someone's game, compared to me giving you permission to post ANYTHING showing I lied.. Unless of course you don't have any proof, in that case it's not an accusation, it's slander and defamation of character..
    1. Why don't you calm down with the accusations of crimes LOL.

    2. You have my skype info. You can PM me evidence of what you've been claiming for 4 months. You have not, because you cannot, which means you have been lying

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I glossed over the BR's I will have to go back and look again how they "prove" BTDT is coordinating with THC.. To my knowledge that would have to be a few accounts doing it on their own because BTDT has no policy with THC..
    Let me get this straight:

    1. You have shared artifacts with THC.

    2. You have coordinated operations with THC.

    3. You have taken in THC members.

    4. You claim that BTDT does not work with THC.

    Man, I don't know how you drum up the courage to come here and make those blatantly contradictory statements. I couldnt' do it, that's for sure. I'll be sure to wait for those BRs of silver and meerkat working with Gronky, by the way... but not with baited breath.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Man, I don't know how you drum up the courage to come here and make those blatantly contradictory statements.
    Unless you have a full admission by high leadership it's not true. At least that's what DA says.

  8. #88
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Unless you have a full admission by high leadership it's not true. At least that's what DA says.
    Do you adhere to that standard, now?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  9. #89

    Default

    No. Logic prevails. BTDT huggles and GONE cheats. I'm just wondering why you guys are so hypocritical though.

  10. #90
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    No.
    Then why bother asking the question?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  11. #91

    Default

    Because GONE cheats.

  12. #92
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Because GONE cheats.
    Please, if you had any evidence of this you would have used it a long time ago. These accusations are pathetic, and no one believes you.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  13. #93

    Default

    People reading the logs believe me. I'm just glad you're giving me so much material to work. This should be enough to troll you or your friends for the next couple rounds. Just like when you faked your death this one will haunt you...

  14. #94
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Wasn't it you mentioning arguments ad nauseam the other day?

    You should really practice what you preach, LB
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Just like when you faked your death
    Wait...what? Did that really happen? I mean, I noticed you like to troll luiss but this is low even by your standarts...

  16. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Wasn't it you mentioning arguments ad nauseam the other day?
    I thought you might like a taste of your own medicine. Sometimes it pays off...

    Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    Wait...what? Did that really happen?
    It did really happen. He only came back after people put together an impromptu memorial. Then there's the time he created a forum poll to vote him off the forums but stayed even after losing the vote. Then there's this round where he's threatened to leave or left several times. He's cried in GONE`s Skype about this. It's a well established game he plays to garner pity, appear the victim (see DA`s gang up comments) and emotionally manipulate.

  17. #97
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I thought you might like a taste of your own medicine. Sometimes it pays off...



    It did really happen.
    No, it did not, and you're irresponsible and pathetic for perpetuating that lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Then there's the time he created a forum poll to vote him off the forums but stayed even after losing the vote.
    This^ did happen. I was 17 at the time I think lol.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    No, it did not, and you're irresponsible and pathetic for perpetuating that lie.
    Pathetic? Strong words. The only thing pathetic is manipulating the emotions of others. I'm pretty sure I have a quote saved with your half admission in it. Would you like to back off the "lie" accusation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    This^ did happen. I was 17 at the time I think lol.
    Yet here you are. Is it really all that different than your "I'm not posting on s1 until end game" promise?

  19. #99
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Pathetic? Strong words.
    Yes, because accusing someone of faking their death is a strong accusation, which is entirely false.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Yet here you are.
    Yes, because as I just mentioned to Lurk the only person who decides what I post, or if I post, is me.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  20. #100

    Default

    So you weren't sincere and were only looking for pity. Got it.

  21. #101
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Yup, I expect pity from a bunch of anonymous online forum trolls.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  22. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Yup, I expect pity from a bunch of anonymous online forum trolls.
    fail award.jpg
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  23. #103
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Ooohhhh. BaronD and I were talking and he reminded me of this extra forum account that disappeared along with it's posts. He couldn't remember the name, but did remember where to tell me to look. (And no, not his)

  24. #104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Because GONE cheats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Please, if you had any evidence of this you would have used it a long time ago. These accusations are pathetic, and no one believes you.
    Oh this proof we can share because we are allowed to show account names in BR's now.. Please Luiss, explain how this IP sharing isn't cheating..?
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/428167228c6

    And, by your logic, since one member is doing it, then clearly leadership is guilty too.. I mean there was 1..ONE player from THC that worked with some BTDT accounts who organized their own OP outside of leadership and Luisssss says....
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    2. You have coordinated operations with THC.
    So by your own logic, you are guilty of IP sharing or at least promoting it..


    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    2. You have my skype info. You can PM me evidence of what you've been claiming for 4 months. You have not, because you cannot, which means you have been lying .
    If I am not going to throw them under the bus so you and GONE can gang up on their account, why the eff would I share the info in skype.. Are you really that 'tarded..?

    Luiss, this whole thing has devolved way beyond trolling, the bottom line is you are flat out just an idiot.. I am so done with you..

    I am going to start digging up some of the proof we have of all the claims we're making, and start posting.. Yes im going to block out names, so as not to break forum rules, but I already know your replies because I have seen them before over the years, "there's no name there, it doesn't prove anything".. You can call me anything you like, keep saying im lying, whatever, the people of this forum know better..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  25. #105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I am going to start digging up ..
    Dig up his forum past. It'd be fascinating to see why he's playing with white supremacists on US2.

  26. #106
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Greg: "I'm done with you.."

    Also Greg: I'm gonna post some more.

    Tell me more

    Please, do post evidence. Otherwise, feel free to report that BR to the MH to see if any cheating is going on, as it is not evidence of anything in and of itself.

    And PS: I love that you ignore my other two points proving coordination with THC, and let us not even get into TMF

    LB, who is a white supremacist?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  27. #107
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Oh this proof we can share because we are allowed to show account names in BR's now.. Please Luiss, explain how this IP sharing isn't cheating..?
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/428167228c6

    And, by your logic, since one member is doing it, then clearly leadership is guilty too.. I mean there was 1..ONE player from THC that worked with some BTDT accounts who organized their own OP outside of leadership and Luisssss says....

    So by your own logic, you are guilty of IP sharing or at least promoting it..




    If I am not going to throw them under the bus so you and GONE can gang up on their account, why the eff would I share the info in skype.. Are you really that 'tarded..?

    Luiss, this whole thing has devolved way beyond trolling, the bottom line is you are flat out just an idiot.. I am so done with you..

    I am going to start digging up some of the proof we have of all the claims we're making, and start posting.. Yes im going to block out names, so as not to break forum rules, but I already know your replies because I have seen them before over the years, "there's no name there, it doesn't prove anything".. You can call me anything you like, keep saying im lying, whatever, the people of this forum know better..
    When you think about it, we've shown some proof. Please reference the thread "Dear New Members of Gone" or whatever I called it. All I did was respond to their Skype chat convo here on the forums. Someone thought I was really upset, and contacted you. Meanwhile, I'm in hysterics showing everyone, even players that aren't playing anymore. Everyone got a kick out of it. The reaction of GONE in that chat was priceless. Didn't need any proof then......lololololol

  28. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    When you think about it, we've shown some proof. Please reference the thread "Dear New Members of Gone" or whatever I called it. All I did was respond to their Skype chat convo here on the forums. Someone thought I was really upset, and contacted you. Meanwhile, I'm in hysterics showing everyone, even players that aren't playing anymore. Everyone got a kick out of it. The reaction of GONE in that chat was priceless. Didn't need any proof then......lololololol
    That was actually comedy gold and one of my better pieces of troll work I've ever conducted, if I may so myself.

  29. #109
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    That was actually comedy gold and one of my better pieces of troll work I've ever conducted, if I may so myself.
    I dont know, you have some solid troll work in our chatrooms, LOL.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  30. #110

  31. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I dont know, you have some solid troll work in our chatrooms, LOL.
    Well, you know me. I like to keep things interesting.

  32. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Well, you know me. I like to keep things interesting.
    Do share

  33. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Well, you know me. I like to keep things interesting.
    Please coup Luisss.

  34. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Please coup Luisss.
    I think we might need a new WBT soon.
    Though, they always end up about the same topic in the end.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  35. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    I think we might need a new WBT soon.
    While there is a daily GONE fail (like Luisss challenging me to sabotage his member's accounts on future servers) I'm waiting for the ten hammer splat or five cap lose for the WBT.

  36. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    While there is a daily GONE fail (like Luisss challenging me to sabotage his member's accounts on future servers) I'm waiting for the ten hammer splat or five cap lose for the WBT.
    "Never put off until tomorrow people you can kill today." -Doc Holiday

  37. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Yes, because accusing someone of faking their death is a strong accusation, which is entirely false.


    Yes, because as I just mentioned to Lurk the only person who decides what I post, or if I post, is me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    So you weren't sincere and were only looking for pity. Got it.

    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  38. #118

    Default

    Well I see that GONE Leadership is being super greedy, Not letting smaller members use artys, and letting a counsel member sit with 5 arty's on their account. Can you be anymore LAME GONE!!!!!!!

    And do not use the excuse "we moved an arty their for an ops". Their are plenty of other members who could of made good use of that arty. Even if it is for just a short while......
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

  39. #119
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Well I see that GONE Leadership is being super greedy, Not letting smaller members use artys, and letting a counsel member sit with 5 arty's on their account. Can you be anymore LAME GONE!!!!!!!

    And do not use the excuse "we moved an arty their for an ops". Their are plenty of other members who could of made good use of that arty. Even if it is for just a short while......
    Did you even bother to look at why Tik has so many arties? Lol. At least start drama over actual things of concern, no_no. You're better than that.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  40. #120

    Default

    With such **** population everyone on the server should have an arti...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •