Thread: Golden Showers

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Default Golden Showers

OK, I think he's a dangerous moron, but this is just stupid. Even if it's true, SO WHAT. Goddamn it the media is getting ridiculous now. Why doesn't he just say "give up guys" instead of using the same response he does to things that turn out to be true (remember trump university?). Above all else, he needs to get off twitter. The absolute worst part of this is that if it's true he would buckle to that blackmail. It's so... last century!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Yawn. We get it Rok, you don't like him or America. Please go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia...r-memos-541315

Former Acting CIA Director John McLaughlin also raised a yellow flag about the report, which he said he had not yet read.
    Oh jeez. Seriously wtf
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Errr, you really need to give up on the whole "but Russia sez" thing. It works against your aim.
    Stick with the yellow flag

If it were true, Russia would deny it. If it were false, Russia would deny it. You can't infer anything from this.

However, it seems pretty likely to be false. I'm not sure why the "real" media is staking so much credibility on it by allowing it to circulate on their sites. (Profit, obviously. Another "down with the damned Capitalists" moment, for the record.) When it comes out clearly false by being not corroborated / someone finding pics of trump somewhere else at the time, people will wonder what the difference is between "fake news" and "real news."

You're not supposed to report on stuff without two independent sources, real news. That's the rule. Let's enforce it; allowing this shenanigans will only make it easier for the king of BS himself to convince us of BS later.

I don't care what he does for fun between consenting adults. There is so much to be disgusted about his personality, why throw rocks at what he choses to do sexually? I mean, just because he takes the low road with mocking the handicapped reporter and mocking overweight women and all the other juvenile things he does, do we really want to go his way?

...Although I do gotta say it: Golden showers bring May flowers!
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I don't care what he does for fun between consenting adults. There is so much to be disgusted about his personality, why throw rocks at what he choses to do sexually? I mean, just because he takes the low road with mocking the handicapped reporter and mocking overweight women and all the other juvenile things he does, do we really want to go his way?
    ^ This. It's just dumbing down the coverage so much it's becoming imbecilic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post

...Although I do gotta say it: Golden showers bring May flowers!
    And May flowers bring pilgrims. Wait, is Trump responsible for Plymouth rock landing on black people?

https://thinkprogress.org/cspan-rt-r...6b9#.j7tmoldoh
    The media will do anything to scare Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    https://thinkprogress.org/cspan-rt-r...6b9#.j7tmoldoh
    The media will do anything to scare Americans.
    What's scary about "are operating under the assumption that it was an internal routing issue"? Or are you saying they did the flip deliberately? How would that benefit them? Or anyone?

So that makes it more believable then really. He knows his stuff. Pretty much anyone with a lot of info on russia has been tweaked by most foreign agencies that care. That's how they work now. You should be less concerned about how true it is (who cares, he's done far, far worse on the record) than how compromised he could be and how he reacts. Stock standard twitter outrage that he fires of whether things are true or not are not comforting.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 01-13-2017 at 01:45 AM.