Thread: Construction plans Coming Soon

Default Construction plans Coming Soon

But does it even matter with only two teams?

No, and the fact you are going for a win on a server this small is embarrassing. Total annihilation of the opposition was the only honorable way to play this round, not recruiting everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I agree Zion's mass recruitment strategy is indeed pathetic.

Luckily the HB crew is here to try to stop them!!! Will we be able to do it and make sure a deserving win is accomplished? Tune in to find out!!

Lol, HB is just as guilty.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Half their size? Hard to agree with that.

But I do know you are upset since you were anti-WW. Perhaps you should join us on us1, that would suit your goal much more than us4

No, you guys got me this round of 4 and I quit, i won't play on your side again. I wasted time and money to be screwed over by my team and dual.

And yes, I watched the recruiting, and our team double in size, and it has grown since i quit. On a server this small, that counts as hugging.

Anybody actually playing this server want to comment?

There are about 18 people, surely one of them will.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    But does it even matter with only two teams?
    Blazin loves it when I comment.

But to answer your question VM, in under 10 hours we will see how serious both teams are. Maybe one will surprise the other.

Seriously guys....?? Even the plans are released at the wrong time??

What next, the team that gets the WW to level 1 first will win? Geez......

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Blazin loves it when I comment.

But to answer your question VM, in under 10 hours we will see how serious both teams are. Maybe one will surprise the other.
    Say something worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Seriously guys....?? Even the plans are released at the wrong time??

What next, the team that gets the WW to level 1 first will win? Geez......
    Artifacts released 4 hours prior to there correct release time.
    Plans released 8 hours till prior release time.

Way to go Travian games. This is the only server I have ever heard of this happening on.

What time did the plans drop exactly? We are looking into this issue to raise with HQ (Techsupport set plan/artifacts when the server is created)

So plans were supposed to drop January 16th at 7am. That is what as per the countdown said.

Plans actually dropped on January 15th at 11pm. 8 hours earlier to when they should have.

And not going to lie, it completely messed up Plan A. Good thing we had Plan B.

You remember the Artifact drop situation we had on this server earlier right? Just seems odd why it's ONLY this server.
    Last edited by Spencer; 01-16-2017 at 10:51 PM.

thanks Spencer, I have been looking into this.

From the server setup by techsupport before the server started, plans were always meant to drop at 2300 15 Jan.
    Construction plans setup already set (15.01.17 - 23:00:02)

The issue was with the automated infobox not being in sync with the server time (looks like it was CET time rather than EST).

Feanor and Myself will both send reports on this to HQ which will prompt an investigation. It doesn't help you Im afraid but perhaps they can locate and fix the bug before the next set of US artifact/plans drop.

Thanks for looking into this yourself Matt. I appreciate it. It sucks when you have so much time invested into this game and a silly mistake like this happens, especially when it already happened earlier in the server.

Im glad that next time it will be fixed. Thanks you for explaining this to all. Ill be sure too tell my team what happened.

Anyways it doesn't bother me too much...anymore... 4 plans for HB, 2 for Zion. Game on.

Update:

5 sets of plans for Honey Badgers. Zion still holds 2 sets of plans, but their WW holder still doesn't hold a set.

For people wondering what the defense looks like,

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/431296e32fc - Too bad he sent the rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Thanks for looking into this yourself Matt. I appreciate it. It sucks when you have so much time invested into this game and a silly mistake like this happens, especially when it already happened earlier in the server.
    The issue with artifacts and plans is they are set up by TechSupport before the server starts and its difficult to detect issues at that stage (especially as the game coding has been updated since).

Quote Originally Posted by m.hudson View Post
    The issue with artifacts and plans is they are set up by TechSupport before the server starts and its difficult to detect issues at that stage (especially as the game coding has been updated since).
    Fair enough. Well at least its over and dealt with now. No more plan or arty drops, lets just hope we have no surprises with the WW's.