Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going yellow..

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    What does this have to do with whether or not our steal was better than yours?
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Realistically which arty is better is a matter of perspective..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    It all matters on perspective.
    That large speed will be going to an account that has a small troop build, whereas Zapp has no speed arty.. Also, as Kelsier said, large troop builds are typically better in the hands of an anvil.. Efficiency, you will learn some day I am sure..

Does everyone know that Luisss is a politician? I love it.
    ^^ THIS..lmao That comment has so much more relevance than you know..lol Luissssss asked me if I thought he was a liar, I responded with "I think you are a politician.." Dammmmit, I just rep'd you and can't do it again, someone get this guy for me please..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

That large speed will be going to
    I don't care where it is going, I can look at the TC for that no problem. I was simply saying that I will take a trade for a unique troop build for a large speed any day of the week, even if it cost us some cap fields.

large troop builds are typically better in the hands of an anvil.. Efficiency, you will learn some day I am sure..
    Don't worry, we'll pass your unique around plenty
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Don't worry, we'll pass your unique around plenty
    You'll need to, we have more troop arties than you..

3 larges > 1 large/1 unique

3 small = 3 small

6 fool > 2 fool/1 large fool
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-20-2017 at 06:23 PM.
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Lurk our dear Lulu has a life sized cut out of Trump. No I am not kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Lurk our dear Lulu has a life sized cut out of Trump. No I am not kidding...
    Incorrect, lol.

Greg destroyed his credibility and now you come back. Perfect timing

Does everyone know that Luisss is a politician? I love it.
    I hope the DNC is mining these boards.

Inb4 Cis and VM come to back up Greg too, LOL.

I hope the DNC is mining these boards.
    They're too busy blaming the Russians for rigging the elections, paying protestors, and passing out coloring books and play-doh.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    They're too busy blaming the Russians for rigging the elections, paying protestors, and passing out coloring books and play-doh.
    Go to Facebook and look up the page Being Libertarian. Watch the video of Bill Clinton checking out Ivanka Trump.

Go to Facebook and look up the page Being Libertarian. Watch the video of Bill Clinton checking out Ivanka Trump.
    LOL I saw that earlier. Being a Libertarian, I followed that page a while ago.

Speaking of which, check out Libertarian Girl on Facebook. I've met her a few times. WOW!

LOL I saw that earlier. Being a Libertarian, I followed that page a while ago.

Speaking of which, check out Libertarian Girl on Facebook. I've met her a few times. WOW!
    She's a smarter Tomi Lahren.

There's some good people over there. I try to stay away from Lulu`s alt right crowd but the rest are good.

Greg destroyed
    back up Greg too.
    Awwee.. Someone has gotten under your skin.. It's ok sweet cheeks, it happens..

Awwee.. Someone has gotten under your skin.. It's ok sweet cheeks, it happens..
    You can't A) chief villages, or B) sell houses. What makes you think you can get under my skin? Lol.

You can't A) chief villages, or B) sell houses. What makes you think you can get under my skin? Lol.
    Because you A) take personal stabs at my real life.. Tell me more how im not in your head..

Because you A) take personal stabs at my real life.. Tell me more how im not in your head..
    Says the person repeating the whole "narcissist" claim, bringing up threads of mine from years ago, and joining servers because of me?

LOL. Please, Greg. Just stop.

Says the person repeating the whole "narcissist" claim, bringing up threads of mine from years ago,.
    None of those are attacking your personal life, unless you are agreeing you are a narcissist.. If you are admitting that, then I will stop calling you one..

...and joining servers because of me?
    You flatter yourself too much..

Says the person repeating the whole "narcissist" claim, bringing up threads of mine from years ago, and joining servers because of me?

LOL. Please, Greg. Just stop.
    That's me you twit. You're brain is scrambled again and you're attacking the wrong person.

DA how do you feel about the future lawyers classicist attacks? First me and now Greg. What does this say about his views on GONE players who can't afford gold?

That certainly reads as something a narcissist would do.

None of those are attacking your personal life, unless you are agreeing you are a narcissist.. If you are admitting that, then I will stop calling you one..

You flatter yourself too much..
    Calling me a narcissist is attacking me personally, and so is calling me a liar with your little "politician" comment.

Do I really have to quote the skype log again? Lol.

According to LB, I'm supposed to take personal attacks in stride and not mention anyone else's personal life. Luckily I do not play by LB's rules .

Luckily I do not play by LB's rules .
    So serious question - no trolling. Is this a smart philosophy to have? I saw some posts while you were running for election where others were offering citations of your racist, sexist and homophobic past posts. Is motivating strangers to action worth it if it costs you an election, a job or an embarrassment before an ethics board?

Most of us have anonymity but you don't and so making a habit of personal attacks seems entirely unnecessary and frankly reckless.

I am not an elected official, I am a private citizen and none of my statements on here would get me in trouble with the law in any way. Your threats are not scary.

I've never said anything sexist, racist or homophobic, by the way. Arguing in support of affirmative action and against gay marriage when I was 17 is hardly racist or homophobic, albeit misguided (as I no longer hold those positions now - surprise! I've changed a bit in 7 years).
    Last edited by Luisss; 01-21-2017 at 04:54 AM.

I'd obviously need to see the posts in questions, but being against gay marriage doesn't make one homophobic. I do know people that are against gay marriage that are homophobic of course, but that doesn't mean that every person that's against the issue is.

Too much to read, but the skype log proved nothing to me. All it showed was LB wanted some help, and Greg agreed.

What next? Somebody on us2 asks me to help them dual, and I end up on the opposite team as you, and I mention that I want to destroy you (and I almost always say I want to destroy my enemies), does this mean I followed you too? Get over yourself Luis!!

Also, screw us2. There is a different area for that server, this is only for us1. The server where BTDT chiefed a bunch of enemy villages and we stole a large artifact this week (using Monday as week start based on when stats reset).

What has GONE does this week?

This is your typical victim play.

Your threats are not scary.
    Luisss,

You were presented with a narrative you don't like and reconstructed it into me "threatening" you. Re-read my post. I never threatened to do anything and specifically mentioned other people who offered up your forum history.

I've never said anything sexist, racist or homophobic, by the way.
    I'd obviously need to see the posts in questions
    Really Lulu? Here's a sample. I think most people would say that disowning your own children and throwing them into the street over their orientation would be homophobic.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-21-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Not going to re-argue that entire thread - needless to say I do not think it is was homophobic, but I do think it was the incorrect position to have - hence why I changed it in that very thread a few days later after reflecting on it.

Peace, love and happiness for all!

I do not think it is was homophobic
    It was as were the related posts about curing the gays. I watched an interview on 60 minutes with the Klu Klux Klan and they insisted they weren't racist. Racists don't think they're racists, homophobes don't think they're homophobic and a sexiest misogynists don't think they're sexiest misogynists.

reflecting on it.
    I've been on these forums longer than you have. I've had strong disagreements with many people including VM, Cis, Greg and mbstokem. A lot of words have been exchanged but you know what hasn't happened? I've never been accused of being racist, sexist or homophobic. If many people tell you this it's not because they disagree with you but because they believe it.

Perhaps it's time to reflect again...

By your logic, Obama must be a muslim, Greg must be a liar, etc... nevermind that I doubt you have had arguments about gay marriage, abortion, or other social issues very often.

Accusations =/= fact. The sooner you learn this the sooner we can have substantive discussions.

By your logic, Obama must be a muslim, Greg must be a liar, etc....
    Obama, yes.. Me, no.. You cited Bane's logic which specifically says..

If many people tell you this it's not because they disagree with you but because they believe it.

Perhaps it's time to reflect again...
    Many people do call Obama a Muslim, but you are the only one calling me a liar..

If you want to change your argument to....
    By Luisssssssss' logic,
    Then that could be a whole other perspective..
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-21-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Lulu this conversation it's self was at a lull. You could let it go and move on to something substantive but you can't... can you?

I doubt you have had arguments about gay marriage, abortion, or other social issues very often.
    You're embarrassing your self again.

I think most people would say that disowning your own children and throwing them into the street over their orientation would be homophobic.
    Having a standard that you set for your children can be viewed as being homophobic. While I wouldn't throw my daughter out onto the street if she turned out to be homosexual, I do know people who would because of traditional and/or religious beliefs. I also believe that there is a difference between standards that you apply to outsiders and standards that you apply to your children.

For example, I'm a libertarian that is pro-legalization. That doesn't mean that I smoke (I don't) nor does it mean that I condone marijuana consumption by my daughter. It simply means that I don't believe in government telling legally aged adults what they can and cannot do. I am different than the government for my daughter, and therefore me enforcing rules and standards to her are not the same as a big government bureaucracy trying to legislate morality in her life.

I do know people who would because of traditional and/or religious beliefs. I also believe that there is a difference between standards that you apply to outsiders and standards that you apply to your children.
    I believe it's wrong and it's a contributing factor to higher rates of drug use, depression and suicide. Wikipedia is hardly a scholarly source for the subject but it's a good starting point: Suicide among LGBT youth.

Your legalization example is an Apples to Oranges comparison. While I don't smoke I don't care if you do. I don't abuse children but I do care if you do. A discussion on abuse in the context of "curing" is in Lulu`s other thread.

I believe it's wrong and it's a contributing factor to higher rates of drug use, depression and suicide.
    You're free to believe whatever you want to believe. Shouldn't other people have that same freedom, or are you one of those that only believes in freedom of speech and expression when it coincides with your personal beliefs?

Once again, I've already said what my reaction would be. I would not throw my daughter out of the house or shame her or disown her.

Me having an opinion on someone else having a different reaction is meaningless, because I have no power over someone else's reaction or domain.

So I heard so and so is attacking so and so with such and such hammer.

Trying to steer the conversation back to the game that I don't play.

So I heard so and so is attacking so and so with such and such hammer.

Trying to steer the conversation back to the game that I don't play.
    Meh...talking about this game is rather boring. Listening to both sides spin their way out of losses is like listening to people arguing before the election was over which turd sandwich tasted better.

And now we have people dragging up garbage from years ago to deflect away from some hot garbage that they just posted yesterday. It's rather boring and lame back and forth, but it's something I suppose.

Now that we've already had the race/bigot card thrown out, I'm anxious to see what form the personal attacks go to next.

I am all for some personal jabbing but guess what? I don't give a ploppidy goo about your stance on social topics to be honest. Take that garbage to the gen. chat that I clicked on the other day and slowly backed out of with my hands up.

I am all for some personal jabbing but guess what? I don't give a ploppidy goo about your stance on social topics to be honest. Take that garbage to the gen. chat that I clicked on the other day and slowly backed out of with my hands up.
    I'm not the one that brought social topics into the discussion, for whatever that's worth.

I'm anxious to see what form the personal attacks go to next.
    Ask and you shall receive.. Let's see how long till I get attacked for this next reply.. lol

While I wouldn't throw my daughter out onto the street if she turned out to be homosexual.
    Personally I would rather my daughter(s) become bush bumpers than mattress backs..

As for my son... I named him Odin for a reason.. lol

Now, back on topic.. Who's yellow in GONE, I need a new farm..

are you one of those that only believes in freedom of speech and expression when it coincides with your personal beliefs?
    I'm talking about reducing abuse and suicide and you're off onto freedom of speech. It's an unnecessary diversion and dare I say... straw man?

Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-21-2017 at 06:28 PM.

I'm talking about reducing abuse and suicide and you're off onto freedom of speech. It's an unnecessary diversion and dare I say... straw man?
    LOL straw man? You're the one that turned the talk of someone opposing someone's sexual preference into drug abuse and suicide.

You probably should stick to arguing with others...you're out of your realm with me.