Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going yellow..

Funny thing is, despite accusing DevilAnse of diversion, Lord Bane is the primary reason why most of the threads on this embassy end up being spinned to completely unrelated direction and then someone has to post another thread in order to start a game related discussion again.

We have like what? 3? 4? 5 threads? I actually lost count, which frankly is quite easy here, since all of them end up being about the same thing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    You're the one that turned the talk of someone opposing someone's sexual preference into drug abuse and suicide.
    There's research that links them together but I'm guessing you're totally unfamiliar with that and didn't so much as glance at the link...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    You probably should stick to arguing with others...you're out of your realm with me.
    That's yet to be seen Mr. Fallacy. It is funny though as I've always felt that way about Luisss. He should stick to others but always comes back for me...

Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    Funny thing is, despite accusing DevilAnse of diversion, Lord Bane is the primary reason why most of the threads on this embassy end up being spinned to completely unrelated direction and then someone has to post another thread in order to start a game related discussion again.

We have like what? 3? 4? 5 threads? I actually lost count, which frankly is quite easy here, since all of them end up being about the same thing anyway.

Lord Bane is the primary reason why most of the threads on this embassy end up being spinned to completely unrelated direction
    So what you're saying is I dominate the forums and that I drag GONE`s posters around like a toy on a string? Thank you I appreciate that.

since all of them end up being about the same thing anyway.
    They all end up about Luisss failing but since Thanksgiving we really haven't had anything else to talk about other than his botched ops and defecting members. If you want to move onto something else GONE needs to do something in game. Do anything.

I want those conversations as much as you do...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    So what you're saying is I dominate the forums
    If your definition of "dominating" is succesfully showing us how delusional you are and spinning everything to be some kind of Luis targeted harassment, because you have nothing better to say, then yes - you are dominating the forums.

If you want to move onto something else GONE needs to do something in game. Do anything.
    We did, but you don't care about any of that, since most of your effort is focused on trolling and targeted harassment.

And the ironic thing is that this is coming from a person who doesn't even have an in-game account associated with his name. At least the one that isn't being hidden. And yes, I read the posts where you stated that you are on a spy account, which considering your record of not so accurate accusations I find hard to believe.

Maybe you are not even playing on the server anymore, or even better - never played on this round to begin with and just been trolling on the forums this whole time.

Funny thing is, We have like what? 3? 4? 5 threads? .
    I call that an active forum, these days.. Most embassy forums are lucky to have ONE active thread..

yes - you are dominating the forums.

Maybe you are not even playing on the server anymore, or even better - never played on this round to begin with and just been trolling.
    ^^ The most epic of trolling would be making everyone think he's not here..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

We did, but you don't care about any of that, since most of your effort is focused on trolling and targeted harassment.
    Ummm.... I asked this a few pages ago, but Luis ignored it and continued the trolling. Cant blame LB-Greg for destroying him in that.

So, anyway, for in game stuff again. BTDT has chiefed ENEMY villages and stolen a large artifact just this week. What has GONE done this week? Chiefed an inactive village?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    So, anyway, for in game stuff again. BTDT has chiefed ENEMY villages and stolen a large artifact just this week. What has GONE done this week? Chiefed an inactive village?
    You left out that part when you lost a unique artifact.
    Villages ? Plural ? I think Monster lost one of his villages, which was deep within your quadrant and not in a very deffensible position (probably should have catapulted it long ago). The other village you tried to chief turned into a hammer splatting. Unless of course I am missing something, feel free to mention.

No, the unique was last week. I am talking this week (Monday onwards).

And yes, GONE/you have missed a lot. Unlike GONE, BTDT does not recruit everybody with a pulse, so we have other enemies as well. I will leave it to you to check GT (or you can read up on the forums for another pesky annoyance we had this round, who had a rough week).

VM, BTDT/KCCO literally have the same amount of players as us, and that is before counting THC and TMF.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

And we have been over this as well. The reason for that is because you guys have lost more players than are in our entire wing. Remember SWAT? SWAT 2? Easy? Easy 2? Heck, remember BONE???

As for THC, I have held off on it because it was hilarious reading you whine about it, but we have raided half their remaining members today, including actually stealing a million from one of their active members.

I have also stated this before, but at the rate you guys are losing members, you will probably end the server the size of THC. Please do not complain at that time that we are triple your size.....

I'm not the one complaining about alliance size, you are. I am saying simply stating a fact: we have the same amount of members.

As for SWAT and Easy, those were not former versions of GONE. Those were alliances GONE recruited from, like you and TRA.

I am not complaining, I am simply stating you guys mass recruited, but due to your incompetence as a leader, most of your team has deleted and moved on.

As for us and TRA? We made the TRA leadership quit and delete. You recruited the TS leader. Does this mean you and TS are now a confed? Stop reaching on excuses and get your team to actually do anything (besides quitting i mean)

Every alliance has fall offs due to deletes and inactives. Can you show that Luisss group has had more than the average amount of said fall off?

You can simply scan GT to make up your own mind. But here are some of my observations/thoughts:

Here is BTDT with our limited lost accounts: https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...iance/200-BTDT

Here is GONE newest and main wing having lost more than us: https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...iance/245-GONE
    Here is BONE (GONE's old official wing): https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...iance/299-BONE
    Then there is NWR (their most recent merger): https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...liance/297-NWR

Then there are the multiple former alliances than were together, broke up and ended up as GONE (again, GT will show most of the GONE members came from other dead groups that were just rebranded after heavy losses, here are a couple of them):

https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav.../33-Easy%C2%AE
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...ce/98-S.W.A.T2

Then there is TS, who I am not sure is a GONE wing or not, but they have clearly recruited from them (5 members taken in the last month, which until their merger recently with PG, would have been about 1/3rd of TS alliance). Oh, they also recruited TS former leader, who asked his team to update GT with their troop info, and then he jumped to GONE, so if its not a wing, he basically took all their intel to an enemy to screw his former team.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...Alliance/95-TS

Feel free to come to your conclusions obviously. GT has a ton of info.

I haven't looked at GT in like 3 years so I forgot about it. Your links show quite a list of deletes indeed. I am a man of both sides, try to play the middle and have little information on the make up of these alliances. Is Luisss's group made up of, for lack of a better term, noobs? Is BTDT made up of more vets? What is the vet to noob ratio here?
    I also see a lot older deletes, meaning early in the server, with a few recent ones. Early fall off is always worse than later into the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    You can simply scan GT to make up your own mind. But here are some of my observations/thoughts:

Here is BTDT with our limited lost accounts: https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...iance/200-BTDT

Here is GONE newest and main wing having lost more than us: https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...iance/245-GONE
    Here is BONE (GONE's old official wing): https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...iance/299-BONE
    Then there is NWR (their most recent merger): https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...liance/297-NWR

Then there are the multiple former alliances than were together, broke up and ended up as GONE (again, GT will show most of the GONE members came from other dead groups that were just rebranded after heavy losses, here are a couple of them):

https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav.../33-Easy%C2%AE
    https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...ce/98-S.W.A.T2

Then there is TS, who I am not sure is a GONE wing or not, but they have clearly recruited from them (5 members taken in the last month, which until their merger recently with PG, would have been about 1/3rd of TS alliance). Oh, they also recruited TS former leader, who asked his team to update GT with their troop info, and then he jumped to GONE, so if its not a wing, he basically took all their intel to an enemy to screw his former team.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts1.trav...Alliance/95-TS

Feel free to come to your conclusions obviously. GT has a ton of info.
    You do realize this data shows the following:

BTDT has lost 12 players to inactivity or deletion.

GONE has lost 14 to deletion and inactivity.

TS is not a part of GONE and never has been. So yeah, we've lost 14 people to deletions and inactivity in over 4 months. So scary! lol.

Once again, common logic escapes your grasp. If BTDT makes a new alliance, does that mean we have now lost 0 players?

Rather than taking each of the wings I posted above and showing your incompetence, I will just talk about one of them to humiliate you. Remember BONE? Your official wing. As per GT, in the month of October alone, it lost 16 players to deletion. 16 players in 1 month.

As for TS, so you just recruited 1/3rd of their alliance, including their leader, who took their GT info to you. Wow, no wonder you guys only have a few members who trust each other. If others from GONE are floating, just remember the above the next time you update your GT information.

BONE was a training wing - players were actively encouraged to take over larger accounts, delete and dyal with more experienced players, etc.

As for TS, Stwil has been nothing but an absolute team player and did not do any of his past players wrong in any way - we never asked him for any gettertools info because we did not need it.

So again, where is this mass deletion you speak of?

targeted harassment,
    targeted harassment.
    If you have concerns about my behavior perhaps you should discuss it with the mods. I've gone after bullies like Luisss just like this on several rounds. I offered him an out. He declined. He knew what was coming so don't pity or enable him.

Maybe you are not even playing on the server
    Given Lulu`s history of discounting other's opinions (ex. Lurk) due to where they play it would be an epic troll job wouldn't it? "Lulu remember when you argued with me for six months about a server I wasn't even on"

We did, but you don't care about any of that,
    There's so much wrong with this one line. It's accusatory, unproductive, unnecessary, dishonest and lazy. If you actually cared about the forums you'd ask "Bane, how can we move on..."

See? That's what adults do. Being the adult here I'll make it simple... If Luisss can act like an adult, if he can avoid lying, avoid semantics, avoid making personal insults and avoid acting in an arrogant condescending manner I will effectively ignore him and focus on game commentary.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 01-22-2017 at 12:43 PM.

[B]If Luisss can act like an adult, if he can avoid lying, avoid semantics, avoid making personal insults and avoid acting in an arrogant condescending manner.
    Bwahahahhaahahaa.. Years and years of consistent behavior lead me to believe this is asking far too much..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

It is hilarious that LB is insinuating that I am a bully. The irony is rich.
    Last edited by Luisss; 01-22-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    It is hilarious
    There were have it. An olive branch was of offered and he declined it. Why? He a a troll and enjoys it...

There were have it.

BONE was a training wing - players were actively encouraged to take over larger accounts, delete and dyal with more experienced players, etc.

So again, where is this mass deletion you speak of?
    You just admitted that BONE was your wing, and I posted indisputable evidence from a travian stats page that showed that wing lost 16 players in 1 month!! I am done with this argument, you are delusional. Hopefully this shows the proof to Kelsier who asked for it, and he can make his own conclusions.

As for TS, Stwil has been nothing but an absolute team player and did not do any of his past players wrong in any way
    Once again, you post complete gibberish with no proof or research whatsoever. Why don't you IGM the TS remaining players and ask them??? I actually have spoken to a few of them (some already deleted) and all of them think Stwil is a piece of garbage who screwed them. But of course, in typical Luis fashion, I doubt you spoke to any of them, and you made a conclusion implying that none of them felt wrong. Try not to speak for others without getting their input first. You are just further showing everybody here what a liar you are.

I did not speak for anyone? Lol. I said stwil didnt do anything to wrong TS when he joined us. If what is left of TS feels wronged by him leaving that is not the same thing. Sheesh, learn to read VM.

Sheesh,

How would you know what he did? Did you bother to talk to anybody to get facts? As always, the answer is no.

Thanks for clearly showing that to everybody that while my statements are actually backed up by talking to people to get their thoughts, yours are just your own opinion with zero research.

I said stwil didnt do anything to wrong TS when he joined us. If what is left of TS feels wronged by him leaving that is not the same thing.
    Hahahahahhaaa, holy carp, you just can not make that stuff up..!! Ohh Lulu, you are one of a kind..

You are quite the defense lawyer Luissss, your perpetrator tells you he's innocent, but the victim claims they were victimized and you say it's a different thing because you say so..

(yes I spelled carp correctly Lulu)..

An observation. I KNOW one member we took in planned to suicide and delete when they moved from TRA to us. I THINK another did as well. One got under busy in real life and we talked with him and he asked to be kicked. One I kicked for going yellow multiple times.

The others I don't care about. It's the two joining to suicide on Gone on their way out. We offered the protection of our awesome anvils so they could accomplish their goals. So I guess that would make it 14 - 10.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    holy carp

edit: Why do my images always appear small? What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 01-23-2017 at 03:55 PM.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    edit: Why do my images always appear small? What am I doing wrong?
    Because you're attaching them. Mine are images hosted on the web. If you're 500 to 600 pixels wide they fit full screen. If you go above that they view as off screen.

Because you're attaching them. Mine are images hosted on the web. If you're 500 to 600 pixels wide they fit full screen. If you go above that they view as off screen.
    fix't thanks
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD