Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going yellow..

Default Going yellow..

Oh that was rich..

Luisssss' account goes yellow, then comes back to tell his fellow "GODS" that if they go yellow they need to "make your best effort" to get sitters or reach out to leadership for assistance to find a sitter..

Let me get this straight.. If you can't find a sitter to help prevent you from going yellow, then you need to reach out to leadership who also may or may not be yellow for help to not go yellow..

Luissss, thank you for the chuckle..

Oh on a side note, can I haz join your getter link too..?
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Hey Greg you should probably focus on defending your uniques and learning how to chief before commenting on my account, lol.

My account is on auto-pilot. Login, que troops, logout. My only care is GONE's WW and GONE's win. You should know this.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    My account is on auto-pilot. Login, que troops, logout. My only care is GONE's WW and GONE's win. You should know this.
    But Luisssssssssssssssssssssss you should know the only thing that matters is your population count!

Now now, Lets just be happy Luisss is back and did not die. "again"
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    But Luisssssssssssssssssssssss you should know the only thing that matters is your population count!
    Funny thing is, I am beating Greg in pop count too, LOL. Must be because he has slowed growth after getting his cap fields knocked down from 16 to 0 twice.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Hey hey, at least give me credit for being the first to crack that joke, LOL.

and learning how to chief
    I am beating Greg in pop count too.
    Indeed, you should set me as sitter so I can learn from a pro..

lmao..!
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Ok, this even made me laugh
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Indeed, you should set me as sitter so I can learn from a pro..

lmao..!
    I'll set you and Lord Bane on us2. Just give me your IGN .

Ummm. If you log in to que troops, your account won't go yellow. Hell, if you just log in it won't go yellow.

I'll set you and Lord Bane on us2. Just give me your IGN .
    With only 3 villas and 1227 population, that account won't teach me anything.. I want to learn from the great, all powerful Redemption account..

Besides, you know how this works.. In regards to s2..

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Ummm. If you log in to que troops, your account won't go yellow. Hell, if you just log in it won't go yellow.
    Ques go longer than 24 hours, and the wonder of having GG/GW artifacts for a few days means I can hold more than 24 hours of resources in the villages that do not have trade routes outgoing from them. Shocker, huh?

And Greg do you feel good turning into another Lord Bane? Following people from round to round because you feel wronged?

I'm as scared of you on us2 as I am of LB on us1 - that is to say, not at all.

And Greg do you feel good turning into another Lord Bane?
    The world would be a better place with two Lord Banes. We can't say the same of even one Luisss.

Following people from round to round because you feel wronged?
    I don't feel wronged. You challenged me to to follow you and to nuke your friends. DevilAnse might not appreciate strong armed tactics but for others it proved to be evidence. Evidence that your pride is more important than your friends.

Ques go longer than 24 hours, and the wonder of having GG/GW artifacts for a few days means I can hold more than 24 hours of resources in the villages that do not have trade routes outgoing from them. Shocker, huh?.
    The point is that you went yellow, and then explained in the MM how NOT to go yellow, but even further than that, you are here justifying yourself going yellow.. lmao

Shocker, huh?.
    ^^ This right here is an example why you get trolled, your condescending nature..

Greg do you feel good turning into another Lord Bane?
    Those are shoes I couldn't fill, and honestly wouldn't want to try..

Following people from round to round because you feel wronged?
    I'm as scared of you on us2 as I am of LB on us1.
    Narcissist much ?? You think pretty highly of yourself.. I am not there for you, I am there to help someone build an account.. What the account owner does with that account is up to them.. Yes I get a front row seat, but more importantly to me, I get to see how well he and I get along as duals for future rounds..

Side note:
    Funny thing is, I am beating Greg in pop count too.
    32. Redemption GONE 10518 16

34. Al Bundy BTDT 10281 14

14‬‬/**17‬‬‬‎ <-- with 3 villas worth of CP laying around, are you really beating me in pop..? Not only that but you have 237 more pop than me and currently 2 more villas.. The average pop-per villa math shows you losing in pop to me..
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-18-2017 at 12:57 PM.

The point is
    Let's be honest, you don't have a point other than distracting people from your team losing the same unique artifact 2x now. All those hammers to get it back, for nothing! Sad!

Narcissist much ?? You think pretty highly of yourself.. I am not there for you
    Can I post skype logs?

Side note:

32. Redemption GONE 10518 16

34. Al Bundy BTDT 10281 14

are you really beating me in pop..?
    Yes. 10518 is more than 10281 every day of the week.

I think you both could find better things to brag about other than pop, cuz we all know it really doesn't mean anything

Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    I think you both could find better things to brag about other than pop, cuz we all know it really doesn't mean anything
    Yeah, perhaps we should go off of attack points... Oh, wait I am beating him there too.

Maybe hero level? Oh, wait, I am beating him there too.

Welp, I guess we should just stop comparing .

You really should because in the end BTDT > Gone.

I am sure if Greg cared about simply passing you in stats he could just focus on simming and attack some natars/oasis to pass you in those useless categories.

As for his capital, yes it got hit. That happens when you stay near the center instead of running away into the 200s so you can protect yourself while your team is being picked apart. How long would it take your anvil to help anybody in the NW? Can you even help snipe any waves? What a useless anvil player....

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    You really should because in the end
    The end has yet to be determined.

I am sure if Greg cared about simply passing you in stats he could just focus on simming and attack some natars/oasis to pass you in those useless categories.
    Attacking, population, and hero points are all useless categories?

OK - and what isn't a useless category to you, VM?

As for his capital, yes it got hit.
    Actually, it got hit twice.

That happens when you stay near the center instead of running away into the 200s so you can protect yourself while your team is being picked apart.
    My team is getting picked apart? By whom? You haven't done anything since you splatted 5 hammers on New Year's Eve to take an artifact that we've already stolen back from you, LOL.

How long would it take your anvil to help anybody in the NW?
    Oh, is my anvil supposed to be able to reach everyone on the map? Tell me more.

Is it pure coincidence that Lulu went yellow at about the same time news broke about Trump also (allegedly) going yellow? Especially since he's copying Trump's Twitter style in his posts, albeit with less coherence.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Lurk, I remember when trolls had actual bite to them. Now they just post post post and hope something works. Sad!

Oh, is my anvil supposed to be able to reach everyone on the map? Tell me more.
    It should be able to reach most of your team, which it cannot since you are hiding far far away. Any NW member can basically give up on ever expecting you to help snipe anything this round. That is probably why the GT list of the deletions you guys have had is hilarious.

Do you think GONER will last longer than BONE did? Remember them? The last time you blobbed up to have two wings?

I guess I too am "hiding" but I don't think that there's a single player in my alliance that can say that I haven't done anything for my alliance.

Of course, I also don't concern myself with what players of opposing players think of my account or contributions either.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Of course, I also don't concern myself with what players of opposing players think of my account or contributions either.
    You shouldn't. But if you come on here spouting about how your stats are slightly better than others while you continue to abandon your team, aka Luis/leadership, then you will be called out for it.

Do you honestly plan to argue that its harder to sim in peace in the boonies (Luis) compared to somebody fighting non-stop in the middle of the map and partially into enemy territory (Greg)?

Do you honestly plan to argue that its harder to sim in peace in the boonies (Luis) compared to somebody fighting non-stop in the middle of the map and partially into enemy territory (Greg)?
    No, but I wouldn't argue it regardless of what my stats were or where my villages were located.

As for location, yes it can matter. I've played accounts that were more centrally-located and accounts like my current one that were in the boonies. I've personally found that the more centrally-located ones were more fun...being closer so things like sniping waves, chiefings, and ghost hammers made it a more action-packed server...however it also requires either a lot more time invested into the game because you are so much closer to enemies as well, so it either requires you basically spend obscene amounts of time playing or having a dual or two or really good sitters.

All sorts of reasons why people choose to set up their accounts where they do.

Agreed. Greg stays in the middle to stay with the action and help his team win

No problem with that, or Greg for that matter, but GONE is going to win.

How much has his account helped by getting their capital destroyed twice, soaking up defense both times, and by splatting his hammer and chiefs in a failed cheifing attempt? LOL.

Typical Luis.... picking both sides in his own argument.

So you are gloating his capital got destroyed, and then claim he soaked up defense? If Greg wanted his capital to be a priority in defense, you would not even get a report with your tiny hits. As for his chiefs, they will be rebuilt in a few hours, we went over that already.

Is this just your attempt to try to convince us to stop the never ending attacks on your alliance? Are you hoping Greg will let you breath a bit and stop launching at your team non-stop? If so, I can appreciate the attempt, but I doubt Greg will stop.

So you are gloating his capital got destroyed, and then claim he soaked up defense?
    Yes, both times he had defense there - it simply was not enough.

As for his chiefs, they will be rebuilt in a few hours, we went over that already.
    Conveniently ignore the hammer that went with those chiefs?

Is this just your attempt to try to convince us to stop the never ending attacks on your alliance?
    You mean the never-ending fakes? LOL. There has been one real attack after we stole a unique from you (for the second time). Why would I try to convince an alliance that is beating themselves to stop?

but I doubt Greg will stop.
    I hope he never stops splatting on our walls and getting his capital destroyed, lol. Why would I want that to stop?

You mean the never-ending fakes? LOL. There has been one real attack after we stole a unique from you (for the second time). Why would I try to convince an alliance that is beating themselves to stop?
    Are you so lazy you dont even look at alliance attack logs? Why dont you take a peek for a change.

If Greg wanted his capital to be a priority in defense, you would not even get a report with your tiny hits. .
    ^^ This.. Both hits on me I had instructed Flower to make defending our members' accounts a priority, not mine.. Like Luissss even said himself..
    I have seen some impressive hammers from GONE, but the ones that hit me were not impressive.. Besides that, only one of those hammers was a GONE hammer, the other one was not GONE but yet here Lulu is gloating over someone else's achievement..

I know you think 1 troop = a hammer, but I am here to tell you, the troops I lost were no hammer.. I am not saying I do have a hammer, I am saying 4700 Imp's and 9900 EI are no where near a "hammer"..

Luisss, I am playing this server for the lulz, and fun.. I didn't come here to "win", you did.. The pressure is all on you to pull it off with NO competition.. I log in and have fun, sometimes I DON'T log in and still have fun..

You talk about my chief attempts and cratered cap all you like, the simple fact of the matter is if I were serious things would be different and you know it.. I have accomplished far more than you in the servers I have played, I have ran stellar hammer accounts that have chiefed more than half it's total pop from active enemy accounts, and not from Natars.. I have not only led multiple teams to a WW victory, but have on 2 occasions held and built the winning WW..
    Our team is named "Been There Done That"(BTDT) for a reason..

You don't ruffle my feathers puppy nutz, you're going to have to try a lot harder..

Yes. 10518 is more than 10281 every day of the week.
    Can't rep again so fast but this made me LOL. Gettem!

I hope he never stops splatting on our walls and getting his capital destroyed, lol. Why would I want that to stop?
    Typical. First he' SOAKING up defense, then he doesn't have enough. Which is it? I'll tell you which it is Luisssss, something you'll probably never understand. Greg never asks for defense. All attacks are sent in, and he always says "don"t worry about me" letting Defense go elsewhere. We get tired of that. Most of the alliance hates it when he takes hits. That's true leadership for you. Something I seriously doubt you'll ever learn.

Also.....did you say something about losing artifacts? There's a BR floating around somewhere........
    Fact is, there will be a LOT of arti stealing throughout the remaing server for both sides.

10518 is more than 10281 every day of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    this made me LOL. Gettem!
    32. Redemption GONE 10541 16

37. Al Bundy BTDT 10369 14

Using today's pop numbers..

10541 divided by 16 = 658.81
    10369 divided by 14 = 740.64

Average pop per villa has me leading.. I also have CP for 3 more villas.. By Luisssss logic of higher total pop makes him a better player, then I build better villas thus a better account.. But then this is really all a mute point because we all know building 1 troop > pop.. :P

and he always says "don"t worry about me" letting Defense go elsewhere. We get tired of that. Most of the alliance hates it when he takes hits.

Also.....did you say something about losing artifacts? There's a BR floating around somewhere........
    Fact is, there will be a LOT of arti stealing throughout the remaing server for both sides.
    ^^ This.. I can't rep you again.. The fact of the matter is and all trolling aside, arties swapping back and forth is the fun part.. There will be much more to come on both sides..

32. Redemption GONE 10541 16

37. Al Bundy BTDT 10369 14

Using today's pop numbers..

10541 > 10369
    You just keep digging that hole, by all means.

Cis, last I checked, unique troop build > large speed.

last I checked, unique troop build < large speed and cratered wheat fields.
    Fix'd that fer ya..

Realistically which arty is better is a matter of perspective.. Small troop build in hammer villa, coupled with a large speed on the account would be my preference.. But then I normally run a ghost when im playing serious..

As stand alone arties, yeah the unique troop beats large speed..

Fix'd that fer ya..
    I'd still say unique troop > one large speed and 6 fields off a capital any day of the week. You are really picking some bad arguments to fight. Lol.

I'd still say unique troop > one large speed and 6 fields off a capital any day of the week. You are really picking some bad arguments to fight. Lol.

Did you not read the rest..?
    Realistically which arty is better is a matter of perspective.. Small troop build in hammer villa, coupled with a large speed on the account would be my preference.. But then I normally run a ghost when im playing serious..

As stand alone arties, yeah the unique troop beats large speed..

I agree with you, when comparing a stand alone arty to another, even coupling the cratered wheats and combined with the loss of the hammer, no one really won or lost that particular exchange(though the lost EC's may tip the scale)..

However, I still say small troop coupled with large speed beats unique troop..

Did you not read the rest..?
    I did, it simply wasn't compelling.

I still say small troop coupled with large speed beats unique troop..
    What does this have to do with whether or not our steal was better than yours?

There are many good artifact combinations, no point in moving the goal posts.

Does everyone know that Luisss is a politician? I love it.

It all matters on perspective. A well built anvil account would want the unique troop build as a well built hammer account would like TWO small troops and a large speed. Maybe I forget the percentages on each arti, is small troop build 50% build time?