Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What will happen as GONE prepares for OPERATION No_More no_no?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Well there it is... accused of being an irresponsible pathetic liar. I suppose my reputation is in ruins... that is... unless I had proof...

Oh... well... isn't that awkward. It appears the only one lying here is Luisss.... again.

It's also a shame that despite all the talk of ethics PoP wasn't willing to shoot down his lie accusations.

So far DA you're the only one left with any credibility...
    You realize none of these quotes prove that I faked my own death, right?

In fact, I specifically say that my dual lied about me dying so people would stop askint him about it.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Well there it is... accused of being an irresponsible pathetic liar. I suppose my reputation is in ruins... that is... unless I had proof...
    Oh... well... isn't that awkward. It appears the only one lying here is Luisss.... again.
    You got a sexy ellipsis thing going on there..

I like DA, he's funny as heck, a straight shooter and level headed thus far.. His only shortcoming is just not knowing the history of the persona of his leader..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    You got a sexy ellipsis thing going on there..

I like DA, he's funny as heck, a straight shooter and level headed thus far.. His only shortcoming is just not knowing the history of the persona of his leader..
    You mean the same person you were perfectly comfortable dualing with and playing alongside in past rounds?

Pretend you and I were not friends before this round, that is fine. You and I both know after today your credibility is zilch, zero, nada.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    In fact, I specifically say that my dual lied about me dying so people would stop askint him about it.

I can quote this all day:
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Erm.. no, people thought you were dead because your dual supposedly called you, a woman answered, and said that you were dead while crying.
    Erm.. I know that. I was kind of there. My dual said that so people would stop asking him "Where's Luisss?" He made it up. He told the leaders, and the leaders told the alliance.

You mean the same person you were perfectly comfortable dualing with and playing alongside in past rounds?.
    I have never dualed with DA on a past round nor have I played along side him to my knowledge, I met him this server.. You need to check your facts..

Pretend you and I were not friends before this round, that is fine.
    ^^ He says right AFTER I posted a statement that I did in fact (past tense) like him..
    And to think, I actually liked the kid, until he put lies in my mouth..
    Now who's credibility is zilch, zero, nada..? You claim I was comfortable dualing and playing alongside DA, and that I pretend I didn't used to like you.. You could not be more lacking in honesty in those claims..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

That's part of the point... you, the dual, your mom it doesn't matter. You accused me of lying. But I wasn't. You are therefore the liar. Then you contextually said it didn't happen. Liar. Then you knew you were caught so you said "perpetuating" a lie. That's more unnecessary semantics.

Do your members trust you after all these lies?

It's generally accepted that you did though. Isn't it? We can delve deeper into those posts if we must...

Pretend you and I were not friends before this round,
    Past tense just like how I used to stick up for you.

Devil Anse I was where you are. He can be a nice kid, I stuck up for him on the forum and told the Barons not to bully him. They told me I didn't get it. They told me Lulu would prove them right. They were right and he turned just like he turned on his former dual and Facebook friend Greg. He'll turn on you too...

I was talking about you dualing and playing alongside me, Greg... Lol.

Do your members trust you after all these lies?
    You missed this Lulu...

You missed this Lulu...
    LB... lol.

You specifically said that I faked my death. The posts that you yourself are quoting prove my statement true: I did not fake my own death. For you to continuously say I did is to perpetuate a lie and it is pathetic when people do so.

I'm dragging you around like a toy on a string and making you dance like a puppet. You got made out to be the liar. I got made out to be the truthful one. You're denial is less credible and you're embarrassing your self out here. Your brain is scrambled. Go to bed Lulu.

Hey LB I'm going to spawn on us3 so you can pre-register now pretty soon. Greg, you can join him there too! Keep that in mind!

Hey LB I'm going to spawn on us3
    I appreciate the heads up and would follow but I'm afraid you'd just fake your own death and delete again.

You specifically said that I faked my death. The posts that you yourself are quoting prove my statement true: I did not fake my own death..
    Maybe your dual did start it, but looking at the evidence..
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Erm.. no, people thought you were dead because your dual supposedly called you, a woman answered, and said that you were dead while crying.
    Now considering the relevance of guilt by association, brings us to LB's point..
    That's part of the point... you, the dual, your mom it doesn't matter..

Instead of proving, at the time, that it was solely perpetuated by "a dual" then you are linked to the scenario and all the "actors" involved.. Especially by this admission..
    Erm.. I know that. I was kind of there.
    Now the most valid point of all, in regards to psychological tendencies and the human psyche's desire to profess innocence when guilty..
    Then you contextually said it didn't happen.
    Denying it ever happened at all, in the face of proof, rather than saying "yeah my dual was an idiot who started that all" from the beginning is why we are left with this..
    It's generally accepted that you did though.

Theres that wonderful spin of yours.

1. I cannot prove that I did not do something. It is on the accusers to prove that I did. This is, especially in this case, obviously impossible.

2. I never even suggested that I had anything to do with it.

3. As soon as I was back I posted right away to correct the misguided notion that I had died.

You can try and twist words and claim guilt by association (which doesnt really make sense here anyway) but none of that changes my points above.

2. I never even suggested that I had anything to do with it.
    " I can quote this all day..."

Erm.. I know that. I was kind of there..

I cannot prove that I did not do something.
    Yet you've asked others to do that all round. Oh the hypocrisy. More importantly though you could have said "it happened but it wasn't me."

Instead you lashed out calling everyone liars and pathetic. It turns out we weren't liars. You lied about us lying, displayed a pathetic lack of maturity and committed another logical fallacy...

Name once I have asked someone to prove that they did NOT do something - it is logically impossible.

I have, however, asked many times for people to backup their assertions, but much like you they have had basically no success this entire round. I'm still waiting for the huge reveal Cis has planned for when she retires at the end of this round.

It's also a shame that despite all the talk of ethics PoP wasn't willing to shoot down his lie accusations.

So because I don't remember something I posted in one thread going on 7 years ago, I have no credibility?

...and I did go back to that original thread. Might as well use my entire quote:

"Kinda nice you got to see what others would say about you if you died. Glad you're not. Thanks for clearing that up. That says something about you."

Luisss back then was not on the same team as I was. We played opposing each other and I seriously don't remember writing anything on any of the threads regarding his death or what his dual said or didn't say.
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 01-21-2017 at 11:15 PM. Reason: adding
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Name once I have asked
    Every time I do this you complain I'm digging up the past. You really need to decide what you want.

much like you they have had basically no success this entire round.
    Name one assertion that was inaccurate? Extra credit points if you can name two.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    I have no credibility?
    This and your complete silence in Skype about unethical game play. I really thought you were better than that.

This and your complete silence in Skype about unethical game play. I really thought you were better than that.
    I only half pay attention to our skype. I don't have time. When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    I wonder what will GONE do,
    1. Will they send hammers out, and kill their own alliance reins that are inbound to me???
    2. Will they just let things be and do nothing again, like they did after the Monster Ghosting???
    3. Will they just give into my demands to make everything stop, and make me happy????
    4. Will they realize I am still sitting not 1 but 2 of their hammers????

Will they ever play Ethical?????
    Well we all know_know the answer to this.....
    its a big fat NO_NO

Should be a fun Weekend, Go Falcons.

Rumor has it, troops are on the march..

PSA.. Operation party at no_no's underway..

I cannot prove that I did not do something.

Your images lately are half off the page and unreadable, at least on my screen.

It's the image size. It appeared to fit but it doesn't. Thank you.

Whoever convinced LB that these Ed Hochuli memes are funny needs to be set on fire and thrown from a helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Whoever convinced LB that these Ed Hochuli memes are funny needs to be set on fire and thrown from a helicopter.

Ed Hochuli is a beast. But the refs are ruining football.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Ed Hochuli is a beast. But the refs are ruining football.
    I've been watching football for a long time and I just learned in the last couple of years that I have no idea what a catch is...and apparently, neither do the refs, players, coaches, or the league.

I've been watching football for a long time and I just learned in the last couple of years that I have no idea what a catch is...and apparently, neither do the refs, players, coaches, or the league.
    I know and I hate it. They need to have a "what is a catch" meeting in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    I know and I hate it. They need to have a "what is a catch" meeting in the off season.
    They just make it up as they go along.

Sort of like LB's arguments here.

They just make it up as they go along.

Sort of like Luissss's arguments here.
    Fix'd that fer ya right there.. :P

Fix'd that fer ya right there.. :P
    I can't troll LB and write your troll material at the same time.

LOL.. yeah you did kinda give me the ally-oop, didn't you hahaa...

I've been playing for years...and I always thought he was holding two flags in celebration.

PoP has nothing of value to contribute to this topic

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    PoP has nothing of value to contribute to this topic
    Join me in my quest to never add anything of value ever!

I just learned in the last couple of years that I have no idea what a catch is...
    This!

Sort of like LB's arguments here.
    Now... now... the one solid civil string on this board is the one with no Luisss in it. We can move things back along and talk ops and not past tense vs future tense. You'll be amazed by the depth and brilliance of my posts.

LOLOLOL. Man. To have either the ego or paranoia to think everyone and everything is about you. How ODD.

You'll be amazed by the depth and brilliance of my posts.

Now... now... the one solid civil string on this board is the one with no Luisss in it. We can move things back along and talk ops and not past tense vs future tense. You'll be amazed by the depth and brilliance of my posts.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    LOLOLOL. Man. To have either the ego or paranoia to think everyone and everything is about you. How ODD.
    I don't think this is about me, but my ego far surpasses my paranoia.