Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What will happen as GONE prepares for OPERATION No_More no_no?????

Default What will happen as GONE prepares for OPERATION No_More no_no?????

I wonder what will GONE do,
    1. Will they send hammers out, and kill their own alliance reins that are inbound to me???
    2. Will they just let things be and do nothing again, like they did after the Monster Ghosting???
    3. Will they just give into my demands to make everything stop, and make me happy????
    4. Will they realize I am still sitting not 1 but 2 of their hammers????

Will they ever play Ethical?????
    Well we all know_know the answer to this.....
    its a big fat NO_NO

Should be a fun Weekend, Go Falcons.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Should be a fun Weekend.
    "PSA: Operation some_more no_no begins this weekend.."
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I love how I can post one thing in our general chatroom and get a thread dedicated to it. .

Go Patriots!
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I love how I can post one thing in our general chatroom and get a thread dedicated to it. .

Go Patriots!
    I dunno, I wouldn't be a fan of having spies
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I dunno, I wouldn't be a fan of having spies
    It is part of the game, especially when our alliance is the only one building a WW - it means BTDT will use whatever deceptive means they have to in order to attempt to stop us.

It is part of the game, especially when our alliance is the only one building a WW - it means BTDT will use whatever deceptive means they have to in order to attempt to stop us.
    And now BTDT will come back with, "but your disgruntled members just offer it, we're not being deceitful."
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Your own leader said it is part of the game, so why are you complaining about it?

But coming back to the original post, the obvious answer is #2 - they will do nothing. They are going to be too busy trying to spin another artifact loss and capital being trashed.

It is just part of the game, unfortunately.

From what I've learned on these forums is that dishonesty and deception are only an issue when they benefit GONE in any way though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Your own leader said it is part of the game, so why are you complaining about it?
    I'm not complaining. I fully understand it is part of the game. I've been around just about as long as you have, I'd guess. I just have heard that line so many times, I knew it was coming.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

it means BTDT will use whatever deceptive means they have to in order to attempt to stop us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    And now BTDT will come back with, "but your disgruntled members just offer it, we're not being deceitful."
    In case you guys didn't notice, no_no is not in BTDT.. I am not sure how we are being tied to him posting this thread..

"but your disgruntled members just offer it, we're not being deceitful."
    I just have heard that line so many times, I knew it was coming.
    But, it didn't come.. No one said it but you..?? Or did I miss a post that was deleted ?
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

In a world where pixelated barbarians and centurians can kill other pixelated barbarians and centurians, where war is all they know and you must win by any means necessary by clicking your mouse repeatedly, espionage and shady tactics are considered questionable?

"BUT MY PIXELS!!!!!!!!!!!1"

You can try and play forumbane all you want now but the 2 people from the other alliance you are trying to slander that read this should just laugh. I do not mean to bring up the old days every time I post but back then you could slander an entire alliance and get them mad enough on the forums that they would then start to play a little more loosely in game as their emotions drove them. But any more guys, seriously? This game is 100 years old or some ****... *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    In a world where pixelated barbarians...........*giggles*
    I think I pixelated your mom last night.. And I liked it..

lol

I hope you didn't hurt her. She has pain issues and has for 25 years and it is getting worse. She has two herniated discs in her neck, but the fun part about that is they are bulging INWARD towards her spinal cord. Her arms and legs go numb sometimes and if she were to turn her head the wrong way one day she could be paralyzed from the neck down. Unfortunately I live in the NE and mom lives in FL but I thank the FSM daily for my step father who takes care of her like she is a queen. So yeah, I hope you were gentle.

Also, you suck! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHDSadaef.

I was as gentle as I could be..

Yeah sorry to hear that man, I spent 9 months caring for my mother while she slowly passed away.. It's not fun.. Mom jokes are fun, but losing them is something you never get over..

She ain't dead yet. She only 53, got many years yet. She is just in a precarious situation.

I don't take anything personal. I used to love it when people did though, hahahahaha.

She ain't dead yet. She only 53, got many years yet. She is just in a precarious situation.
    May she live a long healthy life!

I don't take anything personal. I used to love it when people did though, hahahahaha.
    Greg does, so much so that he followed me to us2 and is hiding in the shadows all server to try and attack me LOL.

Greg does, so much so that he followed me to us2 and is hiding in the shadows all server to try and attack me LOL.
    Incorrect, but thanks for letting me know my being there upsets you.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Do I have permission to post a skype log of you saying you are on us2 "BECAUSE Luisss (me) is there"?

Yes, post it..

Yes, post it..

1/12/17. You on skype:

[10:04:03 PM] XXX: more so if LB is really the one your dualing with
    [10:05:34 PM] XXX: is it true?
    [10:06:00 PM] Storeythor (Greg): (happy)
    [10:06:06 PM] Storeythor (Greg): im in yo chats..
    [10:06:13 PM] XXX: didnt ask you that
    [10:06:24 PM] XXX: I asked if LB was your dual
    [10:06:34 PM] Storeythor (Greg): well, other way around..
    [10:06:44 PM] Storeythor (Greg): yeah I am helping him build the acct..
    [10:08:10 PM] Storeythor (Greg): on s2 ?
    [10:08:22 PM] Storeythor (Greg): we recently hooked up via the forum..
    [10:08:32 PM] Storeythor (Greg): when s2 started..
    [10:13:19 PM] Storeythor (Greg): just so you know, Bane isn't concerned with you on s2..
    [10:13:23 PM] Storeythor (Greg): he wants Luiss..
    [10:13:39 PM] Storeythor (Greg): that was why I agreed to help him build..

[10:15:32 PM] Storeythor (Greg): I understand, there is history with you and him.. but if you want to know why we're there, then read the s1 forum, Luissss has made **** personal..
    Last edited by Luisss; 01-21-2017 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    LOL

Full disclosure: Had to edit out the second party. All Greg's statements are entirely accurate, though, and completely contradict his word here. Anyone interested in unedited convo can PM me on skype and I'll send it unedited .

Why can't you just own up to wanting to take Luissss out on s2? ***** man, nothing wrong with some friendly banter and competition. I am debating on starting an account somewhere for the very same reason! Build a hammer and shove it up his nose.

I know there is long time rivalry here and I am friends with both of you so I just sit off to the side and laugh, but I will calls'em likes I sees'em and he got you Odin. Bird up.

*I miss the old days of just spamming these boards with gifs...

Full disclosure: All Greg's statements are entirely accurate, though, and completely contradict his word here. Anyone interested in unedited convo can PM me on skype and I'll send it unedited .
    Yes they are accurate, and do not contradict my reply to you.. You said..
    My reply to you was..
    Here's why it was incorrect.. I did not follow you there, Bane spawned in the server, not me.. I also will not be attacking, you or anyone else..

Using that same skype convo between myself and JD, let's break down the relevant parts since we all know how you thrive on "context" and "semantics"..
    [10:06:24 PM] XXX: I asked if LB was your dual
    [10:06:34 PM] Storeythor (Greg): well, other way around..
    ^^ I am dualing on LB's account not my account..

[10:06:44 PM] Storeythor (Greg): yeah I am helping him build the acct..
    ^^ I am helping him build the account, and will not be swinging any troops..as further evidenced by a convo between LB and myself(yes I have LB's permission to share..)

[12/16/2016 10:03:02 AM] Lord Bane: I'd want account ownership and the understanding that at some point I launch hammers into him or his friends.
    [12/16/2016 10:03:30 AM] Lord Bane: But I raid, sim well and will provide gold.
    [1/2/2017 9:19:42 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): im only there to help you man, lol
    [1/2/2017 9:19:56 PM] Greg Wright (Storeythor): it's all your call.. im just doing stuff I feel is common sense it would be your acct.. I am gold poor, so I would just log onto your account for you and build stuff and troops.. Do at least the daily quests, and raid lists.. I like the daily building, not so much the strategies anymore..

[12/16/2016] Lord Bane:If we work well together maybe we dual together on a super account later on

Now for more context..
    [10:13:19 PM] Storeythor (Greg): just so you know, Bane isn't concerned with you on s2..

I agreed because he wasn't going after JD.. I also agreed because I think he and I will make a good dual team on a server we are serious on, this is a trial run..

But hey, narcissist some more, it looks good on you..
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-21-2017 at 01:44 AM.

More spin than a Lazy Susan.

More spin than a Lazy Susan.
    Liveshot of Greg right now:

At the end of the day, this is all the proof we need:

Justify it however you like princess, I explained the difference, but we all already know how bad you need/crave attention..

Your explanation:

I didnt join us2 because of you, I just joined LBs account NOT MINE I SWARE because I want him to build up NOT BECAUSE OF YOU BUT BECAUSE I WANT TO DUAL WITH HIM. Then you still have this pesky quote:

You are on us2 because of me. You agreed to join LBs account because of me. Simple as that.

You are on us2 because of me. You agreed to join LBs account because of me. Simple as that.
    He is on the account because I asked him to be.
    He is on the account because he wanted to be.
    He is on the account as a trial run for both of us.
    His being on the account has nothing to do with you.

Lulu read this and self reflect...
    https://www.bpdcentral.com/narcissis...lmarks-of-npd/

Why can't you just own up to wanting to take Luissss out on s2?
    That's not his purpose. That's my purpose.

It's not even a serious purpose other wise we'd be on two accounts. What it is....

[12/16/2016] Lord Bane:If we work well together maybe we dual together on a super account later on
    It's a throw away account...

Come on, enough of this nonsense. The quotes say what they say.

Attempting to spin your way out of this only makes you look more pathetic.

Luisss is living in your heads rent-free, and what's more laughable is that you guys attempt to spin it that he's the one with some sort of mental disorder.

Well he did fake his own death....

Come on, enough of this nonsense. The quotes say what they say.

Attempting to spin your way out of this only makes you look more pathetic.

Luisss is living in your heads rent-free, and what's more laughable is that you guys attempt to spin it that he's the one with some sort of mental disorder.

I can quote this all day:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Proof?

Further, that doesn't make it any better. This is akin to people that defend their political party of choice by saying that the other guy did it too.

Sorry...pathetic excuse-making doesn't work on this guy.

Let's not forget this little diddy of a cry out for attention..

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...hlight=context

I can quote this all day:
    You can quote it all you want, that doesn't change the context of what I said to JD..

In all honesty I'm not trying to troll him. He has a history of this. You can see it in his three (?) self imposed exiles on this forum this round. The thread Greg cited where he created a poll to vote him off the forums. In the GONE Skype room where he says "I think they really genuinely hate me" and PoP responds "there there."

That's what he craves. My post is less about him and more about warning you guys and saying hey this isn't ok. I offered citations before and Lulu backed off his "you're a pathetic liar" attack.

I just want him to own it and stop the BS...

He's incapable..

I was looking for a post where he argued "context" till he was blue in the face, and couldn't find it but I found comments calling him a liar, narcissist, and arguing in the face of proof going back as long as he has been on the forum.. Many MANY people of far better credibility than I, have all called him out on it, and his basic response is "nuh-uhh" or "I know you are but what am I"..

His bi-polar personality is fun to troll, but I am almost kinda feeling bad for picking on such an easy target.. And to think, I actually liked the kid, until he put lies in my mouth..

I am a guy that calls it like it is. You can even ask Luisss about this. He and I have had some in-depth conversations about some going-ons within the alliance that I wasn't very happy about.

That said, this isn't a matter at all of me just taking the side of someone that's in my alliance.

I don't have any issue with you, or Greg...but the quotes are the quotes. He said what he said. There's no getting around it. If you're gonna ask someone to "own it" apply that principle equally or not at all.

Digging up crap from 2012 doesn't justify what Greg said 3 hours ago either.

Context is important. I stalk JD, JD is saying "Greg my friend why would you do this to me" and Greg's response is "He's not after you."

We can argue this for three weeks just like past vs future tense if you like but playing spoiler is my game, not Greg's.

just like past vs future tense.
    Exactly..

No, it did not, and you're irresponsible and pathetic for perpetuating that lie.
    Proof?
    Sorry...pathetic
    Well there it is... accused of being an irresponsible pathetic liar. I suppose my reputation is in ruins... that is... unless I had proof...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Arent you the guy who faked his death????
    Nope. The alliance I was in said I was dead so people would stop wondering where I went. I took a personal leave of like two weeks from the game, and everyone thought I was dead because I was so active. Lol.

I came on here and explained things in a thread called "Awkward"..
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Erm.. no, people thought you were dead because your dual supposedly called you, a woman answered, and said that you were dead while crying.
    Erm.. I know that. I was kind of there. My dual said that so people would stop asking him "Where's Luisss?" He made it up. He told the leaders, and the leaders told the alliance.
    Oh... well... isn't that awkward. It appears the only one lying here is Luisss.... again.

It's also a shame that despite all the talk of ethics PoP wasn't willing to shoot down his lie accusations.

Kinda nice you got to see what others would say about you if you died. Glad you're not.
    So far DA you're the only one left with any credibility...