Thread: Dear GONE memebers..

Default Dear GONE memebers..

I want to reach out to you all and say that I feel for you guys/gals.. I want you to know that in spite of what your leader says..
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I do not know how I can be any clearer, Greg. "Winning" in Travian is not possible unless you are on a team helping to build a WW to level 100, in which case you win if you are successful. Anything else is, however fun it may be to that particular person, not winning and an entirely subjective goal/accomplishment.
    I have seen some impressive hammers, I have seen some impressive anvil stacks, I have seen some perfectly timed waves, I have seen multiple accounts time their waves together which in itself is NO easy feat.. You guys and gals, contrary to what your leader says, have had some very significant "wins" and deserve the kudos for them..

Some of you go above and beyond with willingness to help support your fellow teammates, I know as I am in your chats, I have seen this first hand.. A saying I like to use is "One servers' enemy is another servers' friend", with that I want to say many of you I would be proud to be on the same team with on another server..

I am NOT saying I haven't seen them on my own team, that goes without saying.. Our team has done JUST as stellar of a job, but they already know that, because we acknowledge their "wins" on a regular basis.. I am just sad for those of you in GONE that may feel like deleting or worse, not coming back to travian because of a sense of lack of accomplishment because of your leader's inability to recognize your individual and team "wins" during the heart of the game..

Let me finish this off with this, I would consider(if I were you) letting Lulu continue to plan OP's and other leadership duties if you choose, but I would absolutely consider a coup to remove him as your voice of morale.. Maybe let Devilanse be your voice of morale, he is hilarious, and calls things like he see's them and wont pull punches, and he will also promote your "wins" as such, the small victories that make up the final "WIN"..

Remember, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the "fight" in the dog..
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-22-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I have been moved by your speech and would like to sign up for your newsletter.

Dammit man, this stoooopid message keeps popping up every time you post.. "You must spread some reputation...."
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

It's ok brother. I am having the same issue. Not enough people posting to spread it around. I am glad to see the forums are still being used properly though.

This desperate attempt to form some sort of coup is going to work as well as your attempt to spell the word "members".
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

This desperate attempt to form some sort of coup is going to work as well as your attempt to spell the word "members".
    Ohh snap, you got me on that one..lol

Spelling "win" you got it..

spell the word "members".

Typical Luis. He has no current counter against Greg's argument, so picks on random stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Typical Luis. He has no current counter against Greg's argument, so picks on random stuff.
    His argument makes no sense given that he insists he is in our chats. He's either A) lying, or B) purposely avoiding my comments in our chats.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

His argument makes no sense

His argument makes no sense given that he insists he is in our chats. He's either A) lying, or B) purposely avoiding my comments in our chats.
    c) not caring to look..

It has been proven we are in your chats, DA even made a thread about how he can get a message to us faster there, than he can on the forums..
    Last edited by odinloki; 01-22-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks for the kind words, Greg.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    It has been proven we are in your chats, DA even made a thread about how he can get a message to us faster there, than he can on the forums..
    I thought that was a post in our alliance chat?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    I thought that was a post in our alliance chat?
    It was
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    It was
    Yeah, I thought so.

The ouija board thread! Most fun I've had in the forums since the beginning and Checkmate.