Thread: Any Web Designers/Developers out there?

Default Any Web Designers/Developers out there?

So I am studying Web Design and Development. So far I am only through entry level classes.

I want to start a project that I can use for my "capstone" class at the end of the program and something to show potential employers. It will be gaming related and involve databases and such. I am looking to do the work myself, just want to put together some people that can help point me in the right directions and give me some advice. PM me here if you are interested. If not, I wish you a good day anyway so suck on that!

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Hey Kelsier.

I also started web designing and development. I have a little experience (read a couple of months) with basic knowledge of databases, etc. What have you done so far?

Deadpool, I am probably in the same boat as you. I have a few months experience but never started a project from star to finish. Had basic classes so far. Had some life hit me at the end of last semester so retaking a few classes, JavaScript, XML and Database Administration this semester. Took introductory classes in Design Fundamentals and Development Fundamentals previously. Since I am working towards an Associates I took a lot of the Gen Ed stuff early.

Edit: I am seriously just in the initial documentation stage, writing up what I want to do. It is very ambitious but whatever. One step at a time. I started it a few weeks ago, have to look over it again but I would be happy to send it to you to peruse.
    Last edited by Kelsier; 01-27-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

I'd be happy to help and mostly learn. : )

Over been a web designer for 15 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Right on Sap, I will hit you up soon.