Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: War??!!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It's about quality
    Quality takes time.

Not really....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Not really....
    So, you don't spend any time reading our chat logs, attack logs, and talking to people finding out info to be able to post your propaganda on the forum? If you did NONE of that, if you just didn't have enough time to keep up with it all, would you still post as you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    So, you don't spend any time reading our chat logs, attack logs, and talking to people finding out info to be able to post your propaganda on the forum?
    Of course I do. That leads to epicness but quality takes far less time. There are some people here who respond immediately and with out thinking. It comes off as this...

I on the other see the post, I read the post, I contemplate the post, and then I respond. I see my self more like this...

It doesn't take much time. Restraint and temperament lead to better quality posting. Which leads us to...

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    If you did NONE of that, if you just didn't have enough time to keep up with it all, would you still post as you do?
    Absolutely and I have for years. I could pick apart GONE`s short comings and Luisss`s failures with out even playing the server.