Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hat tip to Android/TrailerParkBoyz/BTDT

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Bahahahahaa, I just saw that for the first time on tv last night, that little girl on Dr. Phil needs her hind end reddened with a switch..!!!! lmao..
    Yeah, you ain't lying. Heard some people at work saying something about her getting arrested or beaten up or something. I wasn't really listening but I hope it was the beaten up part that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Color me surprised that LB is establishing his own parameters for success and calling us failures
    See????? And you and your team whine about YOU being harrassed. It's a PERFECT example of when I said YOU keep fanning the flames. Whiney crybabies you dish it, but can't take it.

You're right Cis. We all collectively move on to hilarious, relatively cordial, and substantive talks and he's trying to bring it back to being about him. Much like how #FreeLack wasn't a compliment to Lack but a conspiracy to make Lulu look bad. Lol.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 02-09-2017 at 04:14 AM.

Yes, and I've warned him before that calling Kurtz skirtz is borderline racist as that is his nationality and that's a form of shall we say "tribal" dress. (Which by the way is uber hot. I love men in kilts) Kurtz has never to my knowledge disparaged Luisssss for HIS nationality/race. Again, a perfect example.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Kurtz skirtz
    For context for Cis post, before being edited my post stated Luisss was obsessed with me and Kurtz kilt.

Me being why he keeps poking for attention and Kurtz his well documented history.

Yes, and I've warned him before that calling Kurtz skirtz is borderline racist as that is his nationality and that's a form of shall we say "tribal" dress. (Which by the way is uber hot. I love men in kilts) Kurtz has never to my knowledge disparaged Luisssss for HIS nationality/race. Again, a perfect example.
    I have not called Kurtz that in years. While not racist, it was certainly distateful - Kurtz and I have said many distateful things to each other over the years.

I have apologized to him for that in the past and do not feel the need to rehash it now. Hopefully you do not, either.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

I have apologized to him for that in the past and do not feel the need to rehash it now. Hopefully you do not, either.
    In case you didn't get the memo, trash talk is only frowned upon around here if you talk about somebody that the get along gang happens to like.

I haven't seen a more hypocritical and fraudulent bunch together in one place since I watched some of the GOP and DNC conventions.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    In case you didn't get the memo, trash talk is only frowned upon around here if you talk about somebody that the get along gang happens to like.

I haven't seen a more hypocritical and fraudulent bunch together in one place since I watched some of the GOP and DNC conventions.
    I don't think we got that one either since we trash talk each other regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Not at all DA. We've all trolled and trash talked each other and we will do it again. We respect each other. It's only a issue when those we don't respect get out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Not at all DA. We've all trolled and trash talked each other and we will do it again. We respect each other. It's only a issue when those we don't respect get out of line.
    Well as long as you're okay being a hypocrite, it's fine with me.

Well as long as you're okay being a hypocrite, it's fine with me.
    Remember that whining thing I mentioned? Now you're doing it.

Remember that whining thing I mentioned? Now you're doing it.
    Not sure how you get that I'm whining from me saying that I don't care, but okay.

This is whining

This is whining
    No, that's trash-talking.

Whining would be the non-stop following me around and calling me a whiner.

Whining would be the non-stop following me around and calling me a whiner.
    "They are hypocrites and fraudulent!" #whining

Following you around? Pretty sure this is the only thread I've specifically called you a shiner in.

#whining
    It's whining. DA can do better...

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    ^^Your sportsmanlike conduct in the face of personal loss is something to be admired.
    Very much agreed.

it's always a certain amount of guess work that takes place when decided who to defend.
    I've had DC's that can spot a real from a mile away no matter what the enemy does. I've even gotten the plans later on and not been able to at all see how they got to their conclusions. These people are weirdrare.

Heck, I'm the one that messed up my snipe which would have kept that villa in my hands if it hadn't been a second late, but it happened and as said it's part of the game.
    I hate it when that happens. Never had it happen with a hammer, but plenty of feeders.

My only regret is that I didn't let that hammer go out in a blaze of glory, but it's all done at this point and there's no point looking back or discussing what if's.
    s7r1 we chiefed the biggest hammer on the server whilst it was on its way to our WW. Approximately 1.5hrs before the thing was due to land. That was before GG's. My hammer was 366,666k when I launched it (I launched a few mins late just to get that number).

Can you imagine that pain? After all that feeding?

(He was one of our DC's the next round lol).

On to plan B.
    NO! Give up! Become a forum troll like me. It is much more productive!

I hope to see the same. With the exception of two "friendly fire" incidents I've never lost a full resource field, building or village.
    I distinctly remember catting your villages. Don't lie.

Color me surprised that LB is establishing his own parameters for success and calling us failures
    Lol. You really are reaching here. I've not seen anything like this so far. And I was looking for it!

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Hey, it's not Bane's fault that you're on Luisss' team.. lol
    It has been my experience that the good people soon figure out who they want to play with and end up on the "good team".

It is somewhat of a pity because you end up with all the rejects like Luisssssss on the other side and it really is no contest.

He seems to enjoy clearing artefacts and WW's for the other team after all....

See????? And you and your team whine about YOU being harrassed. It's a PERFECT example of when I said YOU keep fanning the flames. Whiney crybabies you dish it, but can't take it.
    You expected different?

Kurtz and I have said many distateful things to each other over the years.
    I have never said anything distasteful about you that I can recall.

I have called you an idiot and a moron when you have deserved it.

I have been disparaging towards lawyers in general.

I have called you out for your racist, bigoted and homophobic values.

I have called into question your god, but purely on a scientific level.

And possibly a few more trollings. But the problem is that all of them are true. Which is why you love me and crave my attention so much.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 02-12-2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Multiple Posting

I don't think we got that one either since we trash talk each other regularly.
    And most certainly have in the past. Most people here have played on opposing teams before. I've been reported to staff for posts by people that I have played with later more times than... well people I haven't.

It is whining that you don't have as good trolls basically. And trolling, believe it or not is important. Winning the propaganda war is important.

Again.... from experience.... more people read it than you know. You suddenly get a team mate that seems to never have read it.... never talks about it in chat, never.... anything.... turn around you to and tell you that you went a little far in such and such a post....

Happened more times than I care to remember to be honest.

Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 02-12-2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Multiple Posting

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I have never said anything distasteful about you that I can recall.

I have called you an idiot and a moron when you have deserved it.

I have been disparaging towards lawyers in general.

I have called you out for your racist, bigoted and homophobic values.

I have called into question your god, but purely on a scientific level.

And possibly a few more trollings. But the problem is that all of them are true. Which is why you love me and crave my attention so much.
    I don't feel the need to search back years to look for insults pointed towards me. Think what you wish, either way I hope you are doing well and wish you nothing but the best Kurtz. Would appreciate it if we can get to a cordial level of discourse here on us1.

I don't feel the need to search back years to look for insults pointed towards me. Think what you wish, either way I hope you are doing well and wish you nothing but the best Kurtz. Would appreciate it if we can get to a cordial level of discourse here on us1.
    And I would appreciate it if you stopped using semantic bollocks as an argument tool.

And stopped being a homophobic misogynist.

But you know... we all have weird hopes that'll never happen.

You expected different?
    Nope. Which is why I now hold the entire group in contempt. ONE player is all it takes to damage all the sheeples on a team. One bad penny=no respect for the whole.

It has been my experience that the good people soon figure out who they want to play with and end up on the "good team".

It is somewhat of a pity because you end up with all the rejects like Luisssssss on the other side and it really is no contest.

He seems to enjoy clearing artefacts and WW's for the other team after all....
    Hey! Didn't you know he actually cleared AND captured a Unique Fool all by himself in one fell swoop this round??!?!?!??!
    How many years did it take? But he finally did it!!!!

Hey! Didn't you know he actually cleared AND captured a Unique Fool all by himself in one fell swoop this round??!?!?!??!
    It's true.

And this round, you guys are the ones who have lost two uniques to us!

It's true.

Didn't you have an arty stolen by 55 praets?

It's true.

Huh. I thought we had stolen one as well. Wait. Wasn't it the SAME unique? I'm confused. We've stolen so many different arti's from you guys, I just can't keep them straight.

Didn't you have an arty stolen by 55 praets?
    Not exactly. Clever avoidance of my unique being on spy arti. Uniques > large GG/GW all day every day, though.

Huh. I thought we had stolen one as well. Wait. Wasn't it the SAME unique? I'm confused. We've stolen so many different arti's from you guys, I just can't keep them straight.
    You've stolen two large speeds, one large gg/gw, one small gg/gw, and one small wheat artifact. We've stolen the unique 5x wall and unique speed from you, along with the unique troop build (so actually 3!).

Wonders will never cease.....

Not exactly. Clever avoidance of my unique being on spy arti. Uniques > large GG/GW all day every day, though.

You've stolen two large speeds, one large gg/gw, one small gg/gw, and one small wheat artifact. We've stolen the unique 5x wall and unique speed from you, along with the unique troop build (so actually 3!).
    LOL. Oh, how the mind forgets. We (my account) held TWO UNIQUES at the same time. One that was originally stolen from TBZ that we stole BACK, that you then stole BACK. Shall I find the screen shot of our Uniques? If you're going to count that way, we stole it twice and you stole it twice. So, that would be a tie (on that particular unique)...... For now.

LOL. Oh, how the mind forgets. We (my account) held TWO UNIQUES at the same time. One that was originally stolen from TBZ that we stole BACK, that you then stole BACK. Shall I find the screen shot of our Uniques? If you're going to count that way, we stole it twice and you stole it twice. So, that would be a tie (on that particular unique)...... For now.
    I dont' see how any of this takes away from my statement that we have 3 of the uniques that you originally owned. Yes, you stole one back that we then stole for a second time. I do not contest that.

You guys are beating us in the artifact department, though a fair comparison would probably exclude things like the fools arties and even the small GG/GWs arties at this point.

I dont' see how any of this takes away from my statement that we have 3 of the uniques that you originally owned.
    Because you don't use them.

We've stolen the unique 5x wall and unique speed from you, along with the unique troop build (so actually 3!).
    The Unique Wall does nothing right now. In two months it will be useful but with your tendency to lose artifacts it is yet to be seen if it was a worth while investment for you.

The Unique Speed I feel was a wasted effort. You spent a hammer you couldn't afford to lose on an artifact you're not going to use to brag on the forums to people you don't like. Perhaps as Rocky rebuilds it'll become relevant.

The Unique Troop build is sitting inactive with TiK ToK and really has never been utilized by any player other than Zapp. Allowing your top accounts to horde a troop build arti is not proper utilization.

Because you don't use them.
    We don't use all of them, yet.

a worth while investment for you.
    The Unique Wall didn't cost us anything.

The Unique Speed I feel was a wasted effort.
    I disagree, and two of the reasons why are:

You spent a hammer you couldn't afford to lose
    A) You don't know how many hammers we have, so ^this is just speculation, and

you're not going to use
    B) Rocky is already using it.

As with most alliances, execution is not always flawless. Either way, having it out of the hands of BTDT is better than the reverse.

The Unique Wall didn't cost us anything.
    Well...I wouldn't say anything, since Will sent some not-so-well-timed waves, but other than that I can agree.

Quote Originally Posted by banzai130 View Post
    Well...I wouldn't say anything, since Will sent some not-so-well-timed waves, but other than that I can agree.
    Touche. I forgot about those. It cost us 800 catapults - if I remember correctly, it was only 3 swordsmen lost in the clear lol.

A) You don't know how many hammers we have, so ^this is just speculation
    My "speculation" has killed more than one GONE hammer. With GONE`s love of sharing battle reports and troop numbers it's been easy when paired with hammer tracking, artifact rotations, raiding, scouting, killroid, and a few other tricks. Do I absolutely know of every hammer? No but this is a time that correlation means causation. Your lack of hammers correlates with you're inability to kill TS and no_no.

Do I absolutely know of every hammer? No
    Great, then you agree with me. Except then you contradict yourself:

Your lack of hammers
    Whether or not we have a lack of hammers depends on A) your perception of what our goals are, B) your perception of what our immediate strategy is regarding hammers, and C) your knowledge of how many we actually have. Considering you already concede to not know C), I dont think I even need to go into you obviously not knowing A) or B) either.

A) You don't know how many hammers we have, so ^this is just speculation.
    I just choked on my coffee and made a mess. You have 6 hammers, right? LOLOLOLOLOL. OMG you are a source of hilarity.

I just choked on my coffee and made a mess. You have 6 hammers, right? LOLOLOLOLOL. OMG you are a source of hilarity.
    Do praet hammers count? If so we have a lot more than 6.

What?

I'm glad you found my post entertaining, but maybe let us all in on the joke?

but maybe let us all in on the joke?
    You're the joke. You proclaim how little I know, I give BTDT targeting data, your hammers die and we all laugh. The process repeats it's self.

You're the joke.
    Classy, as always.

I give BTDT targeting data
    Why are you telling me this? Do you expect me to believe you? If yes, considering I do not handle hammer operations what is it you expect me to say?

And if no, then why bother saying it, and what do you expect me to say?

Because I want you to know. I want you to know that I watch your raid logs. I want you to know that gives me troop locations and hammer composition. I want you to know that I see your battle reports and pass them on. I want you to know that I track artifacts and use killroid to project growth. I want you to know that I'm usually right and I want you to know that at the end of the day I've been responsible for a lot of your dead hammers.

I don't expect you to say anything.
    I just want you to know...