Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hat tip to Android/TrailerParkBoyz/BTDT

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    ... then Cis expects people to believe that we're the ones who reinforced him???
    WHAT?!?!?!?! Seriously Luisssss, I'm worried about you. No where did I even IMPLY you were reinforcing him. Jesus. That's how bad you've gotten. You're out of control. Get a grip.

Edit: To save you the effort
    Where you got this hodok and us reinforcing him is beyond me. Guess what? He messaged me too. Interesting convo and info he gave on GONE. Which tells me he was either a plant from you (and judging your reaction makes me lean that way) or you have yet another spy in your ranks. I simply wished him good luck on his mission. He didn't ask ME for reins. For all we know he's working with YOU to try to give you some fodder for deflection.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 02-13-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    No, I have better things to do than hunt for a message that very well could've been sent to us before I joined the account. I also never said I read any outgoing messages, and sure as hell didn't say I read "all" outgoing messages. What I said was this:

So yeah, I briefly skimmed our outbox to see if any recipients were TS players. I didn't see any. But that still doesn't mean I clicked on a single damn one of the IGMs.

If you're going to lie, at least lie about something that was > 2 pages ago...
    Lurk, your own post says "I read all incoming IGMs". That's exactly what we're talking about. I have never said that Al Bundy responded to hodok?

But either way I stand by what I said. I never saw an IGM from Hodok asking for reinforcements, and even if I had, I wouldn't have cared enough to pay attention to it. We get requests from people to rein them all the time. I don't deal with that stuff per my conditions for joining an account.
    Unless you are contesting the skype log from Greg himself, it doesn't matter whether or not you saw it. What matters is that it happened. You said it did not and used you not seeing it as evidence. I'm using your account owner's own words. I think that holds more weight.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

LOL. And he goes right by where he's proven yet once again that his words on here are meaningless, paranoid accusations. For the love of God, why can't you just ask hodok who reined him?

Your reaction only reinforces my thought it was a set up. Since I got screenshots of your alliance, and you're making such a HUGE deal about it, it REEKS of propaganda and deflection. Just like saying I accused you of reinforcing him. I'm done with both your paranoia and Jimmay's lies (or as he'll now claim, erroneous information). I actually have better things to do than rehash crap about a random player who's now in an alliance called GONE_ hmmmm. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Thanks man..

I actually thought about an "awareness" post here about how 22 vets commit suicide every day, because this friend and I also had travian in common.. But I doubt anyone here would really remember him, though the alliance name Devil Dogs is directly his legacy..
    Greg, I am so sorry for your loss. I remember the Devil Dogs from early days, so it's possible I might have sone memory of your friend. But the awareness is important. Human beings were not made for the stresses of war. The things any soldier - indeed, anyone in a combat zone - must experience are enough to create permanent changes, leave memories it's hard to live with. And the lack of understanding and care available for those hardest hit is appalling. We "thank them for their service" but we do so little to help them recover from the horrors of that service.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

(my) good friend was a combat veteran
    With a tightness in my voice box I wanted to say I'm sorry for your real life loss. Combat vets are the only humans walking this earth that earn my heart and respect without having to learn more about them. It hits too close to home so if you wanted a grace period for the Al Bundy account regarding Travian combat while you mourn I will bring it to the council.

Either way, the GONE flag has been lowered to the halfway mark for the day in memorial of his service.
    What can be broken, must be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Oh but you have. Your alliance was messaged that Zac was a spy and so he was attacked by many players. Here Luisss says he was catapulted for inactivity. He's either lying to you or he's lying to these forums. This is why he isn't respected and why he inspires your players to defect.
    Or maybe we understand that not all of our info needs to be told to our enemies on the forum.
    Last edited by Pile of Pandas; 02-13-2017 at 04:28 PM.

I have said before to go look at what I quoted, and then I actually posted a link to a screen shot of it and you still say this..

Your thick headed stand and claiming I called you a liar for one thing, when it was a totally different thing, is a prime example why no one here has any respect for you..
    I'm talking about exactly what you quoted. You quoted a line of my post responding to Lurk where I ask him if you are hiding things from him. You then quoted that and called me a liar, despite me not even asserting anything.

I do ? News to me lol.. Thank you doctor Phil-luis, for the diagnosis..

I will admit, this weekend was a tough one for me, but then the loss of a good friend does that to you, especially when that good friend was a combat veteran and 3 days before he swallowed a bullet, he called you and cried to you..

Because of that I was less than patient with your bull s***, or anyone's for that matter, but I am one of the most easy going people you will ever meet and I am sure lots here can attest to that..
    Sorry for your loss.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    LOL. And he goes right by where he's proven yet once again that his words on here are meaningless, paranoid accusations. For the love of God, why can't you just ask hodok who reined him?

Your reaction only reinforces my thought it was a set up. Since I got screenshots of your alliance, and you're making such a HUGE deal about it, it REEKS of propaganda and deflection. Just like saying I accused you of reinforcing him. I'm done with both your paranoia and Jimmay's lies (or as he'll now claim, erroneous information). I actually have better things to do than rehash crap about a random player who's now in an alliance called GONE_ hmmmm. Interesting.
    Your post makes no sense. I didn't make any accusations. I said that hodok sent an IGM asking for reinforcements, and then Greg shared that he then posted the call for reinforcements in your alliance chat. I'm not making a huge deal about anything other than being called a liar, as you and Greg both did when I hurled that word to you both.
    Last edited by Luisss; 02-13-2017 at 04:36 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Well, I got a couple posts in before I had to stop catching up. This is going to take a while to sift through it all *pours some coffee*

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Well, I got a couple posts in before I had to stop catching up. This is going to take a while to sift through it all *pours some coffee*
    I'll save you the trouble.

Luisss - hodok messaged you about reins
    Lurk - I didn't see it
    Luisss - well he did so Greg is hiding things from you
    Greg - you're a sack of crap
    Luisss - screenshot
    Lurk - ok? I still didn't see it
    Greg - never denied it happened
    Luisss - but look Lurk, Greg said it happened!
    Lurk - ok? I still didn't see it
    Luisss - but Greg said it happened!
    Lurk - ok? But I still didn't see it
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

WW coordination
    So you're calling TRA liars. Got it.

You're spinning at least
    He's trolling and trying to distract you from his alliance drama.

Lurk, your own post says "I read all incoming IGMs". That's exactly what we're talking about
    Which you tried to spin into me saying that I read all outgoing as well, which I don't. That is where and why people are accusing you of lying. You put words in my and others' mouths, get called on it, and then instead of acting like a normal human being and acknowledging your mistake, you proceed to clumsily ignore being called on it and move on to the next spin attempt.

For someone that gets unbelievably, almost childishly, pissy when misquoted you are being a true *** today.

It's entirely possible that I missed an IGM. I work crazy hours due to the nature of my job which does involve plenty of being dragged out of bed at night and catching up on sleep during the day, and when I log on IGMs are literally my last priority. So you've gone on and on for pages, attempted to lie and spin at least 3 times so far in this thread, all to prove that I suck at managing in-game messages. Congratulations, I guess?

But that does not change the fact that everything I've said has been completely true and the same cannot be said of you.

You said it did not and used you not seeing it as evidence. I'm using your account owner's own words. I think that holds more weight.
    I've repeatedly said I never saw it. I've been careful to use modifiers such as "as far as I'm aware," "from what I can see" etc. I don't claim to be infallible, and whether or not you consider yourself to be doesn't make an impact on that.

But anyway. The account I'm on received an IGM from hodok asking for reins, which I missed. Can you please explain exactly what this proves?
    Last edited by Lurk; 02-13-2017 at 08:53 PM.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

And Lurk, as far as TS goes, we know where our anvils troops are and none of them were at hodok's. So, when he requested defense from you, how much did you comply with and from whom?
    So I went back to find out what the original argument was about, this is the quote that started this 6(?) page Hokok stuff.

So I went back to find out what the original argument was about, this is the quote that started this 6(?) page Hokok stuff.
    Ah yes, that reminds me. He also dodged my question as to whether or not he's stopped beating the **** out of his wife.

Luisss, can you please give us the update on that? We've all been rather concerned. We can understand that it's been a stressful few weeks especially with DACA not being with us much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I have not been known as a liar. The only time I am called a liar is when someone does not like what I am saying. I had multiple sources come to me telling me that he was playing and I even know the account he is dualing on. I have zero reason to lie and everyone knows I am not even here. You are covering for him and my prior post is exactly why. Sorry to out it but carry on.
    Hi
    Interesting...

And Lurk, as far as TS goes, we know where our anvils troops are and none of them were at hodok's. So, when he requested defense from you, how much did you comply with and from whom?
    ^this. Those 18k praets we cleared had to come from somewhere. Perhaps it was one account helping another and not BTDT, but that's what we're wanting to know. (or hoping to find out) Those rein's are long gone now, but we like to know who is helping whom.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    If you insist it's all organised from the top, them we must make the same assumption about your group.
    I don't think we're insisting (at least I'm not) just trying to connect the dots. TS doesn't rein each other most of the time and when we searched the map, it made sense to us that those praets came from BTDT. Of course, those praets could have come from one in BTDT and leadership didn't know about it or they could have even come from KCCO or.... It's been merely speculation in all the conversations I've been involved in.

--------

After going back through this thread and then getting things clarified with Greg, Luisss I think you need to claim defeat on this one. I looked back through Greg's posts and he does not say that they didn't receive an IGM from Hodok, that was Lurk. Greg never denied that. He only said that he never responded and put the message in their chat in case anyone else wanted to help. So, what I deduce from this is someone reinforced Hodok. It *could* have been BTDT, but it also could have been KCCO or any number of Romans that dont like GONE. We just don't know at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Interesting...
    Perhaps if it were true. But sadly for Jimmay!, he's a complete moron. Either someone is messing with him or he's just that bad at lying. I mean the lying part is par for the course, but normally it is somewhat vaguely believable.

EDIT: but thank you for telling Clulisss where to stick it. It was funny to start with, but then he just got pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by nichmanic View Post
    With a tightness in my voice box I wanted to say I'm sorry for your real life loss. Combat vets are the only humans walking this earth that earn my heart and respect without having to learn more about them. It hits too close to home so if you wanted a grace period for the Al Bundy account regarding Travian combat while you mourn I will bring it to the council.

Either way, the GONE flag has been lowered to the halfway mark for the day in memorial of his service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Greg, I am so sorry for your loss. I remember the Devil Dogs from early days, so it's possible I might have sone memory of your friend. But the awareness is important. Human beings were not made for the stresses of war. The things any soldier - indeed, anyone in a combat zone - must experience are enough to create permanent changes, leave memories it's hard to live with. And the lack of understanding and care available for those hardest hit is appalling. We "thank them for their service" but we do so little to help them recover from the horrors of that service.

Nich, you sir are a class act.. I would take you up on that offer had Jon been playing with us this round, but I took my weekend to get out and do some dirt biking, that's where I find my solitude and soul search.. So thanks, but the Al Bundy account needs no quarter through this.. And yeah, combat vets are asked to and DO give soo much more than many people really know..
    22 veterans a day commit suicide because they no longer know how to relate to civilians, and civilians don't understand them..

Mehr, thank you too.. Yes, Devil Dogs was born on s8r1, and it was there that I got my very first leadership role, because of him.. He and I ran the team over to s6r2 and then I took over from there.. He and I became very close over the 11 years I have known him.. He had disappeared for about the last 8 months, and then a week ago Friday I got a text and a call from him out of the blue.. He laid out what was going on, and said he was thinking about eating a bullet and honestly for the situation, I can not blame him.. To have your 3yr old son say "Daddy, I don't want to see you anymore" would just kill me too.. I tried to talk him into turning it all around and fighting harder for his son, but evidently it was just too much, and Wednesday night he pulled the trigger..

22 a day.. Let that sink in.. Fathers, brothers, sisters and Mothers..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

22 a day.. Let that sink in.. Fathers, brothers, sisters and Mothers..
    It's a sad truth and even more sad is there's not much in the way of reaching out for help once on the outside.

It's a sad truth and even more sad is there's not much in the way of reaching out for help once on the outside.
    Yes and no. It's extraordinarily difficult because none of the people you're really close to really understand. There's the people you were in combat with, and there are so many opportunities for healing there, but..."home" is scattered throughout the country for these guys.

There's a lot of resources out there, yes, but reaching out to those resources when it's filled with strangers and civilians is a really hard thing to do. Depending on the PTSD experience and trauma even picking up the phone can seem like an exhausting endeavor.

Yes and no. It's extraordinarily difficult because none of the people you're really close to really understand. There's the people you were in combat with, and there are so many opportunities for healing there, but..."home" is scattered throughout the country for these guys.

There's a lot of resources out there, yes, but reaching out to those resources when it's filled with strangers and civilians is a really hard thing to do. Depending on the PTSD experience and trauma even picking up the phone can seem like an exhausting endeavor.
    The only resource they directed us to when I was on my way out was a hotline. So you're calling a faceless, nameless person. Beyond that I don't remember anything else that sounded any better than that.

The only resource they directed us to when I was on my way out was a hotline. So you're calling a faceless, nameless person. Beyond that I don't remember anything else that sounded any better than that.
    Ouch. Wow. I can only speak for my experiences from what I saw at the VA. You were a combat veteran? You should've had access to quite a bit more than that in terms of psych support.

Ouch. Wow. I can only speak for my experiences from what I saw at the VA. You were a combat veteran? You should've had access to quite a bit more than that in terms of psych support.
    I wasn't a "combat" veteran, as in I never did a deployment to a "combat" zone, but the guys in my unit had the same sentiment in that the only thing they were ever directed to was a hotline after deployments and/or upon exit.

Yeah that's bull****. There's way more out there. How the armchairs don't realize that people struggling with anxiety/depression/ptsd/crisis aren't going to have the drive to see what's out there, is beyond my comprehension. You pretty much have to hand it to them.