Thread: things to do in the doctors office when bored

Default things to do in the doctors office when bored

I'm pretty much stuck at effing with people on the internet. Any ideas?

Well.. damn. I'm more than a little scared now.. You guys wish me luck. I know not many of you like me but wish me luck anyway. Not what I wanted to hear.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 02-11-2017 at 04:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Good luck man. I'm praying for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

Stuck at effing?

Feel better soon, Blaze.

Woke up few days hurting pretty bad, pushed on went to see my doc today. EKG and chest X-ray, EKG was good, x-ray shows a mass high in my left lung, sent in for a dye contrast CT (think that's right,) waiting on results of it. The thinking is either a ruptured blood vessel or a tumor.. ****, don't know how to tell my wife..
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

The truth? No matter how you hide it she'll know something is on your mind anyway. And she'll find out somehow no matter what you do (or don't) do or say. They always find out.

I'd honestly be more worried about what you're going to tell your insurance company. Not kidding.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Woke up few days hurting pretty bad, pushed on went to see my doc today. EKG and chest X-ray, EKG was good, x-ray shows a mass high in my left lung, sent in for a dye contrast CT (think that's right,) waiting on results of it. The thinking is either a ruptured blood vessel or a tumor.. ****, don't know how to tell my wife..
    Damn. Fingers crossed it's benign, whatever it is. Good luck.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Pneumonia.. I have pneumonia. Thanks guys.

Whew. So do I. Well I did a week ago. The magic of mould!

I'm amazed at how hard and fast it hit me, I guess it's rare to have it so high in the lung that they thought it was something else. Man is it painful. You got yours from mold? I don't know where mine came from, although I was dealing with a flooded apartment building last week.

No idea where mine came from. I had a chest cold a few weeks before. Probably that. The mould I meant was antibiotics... only took about 3 days and I felt almost human again. Currently on about 80% so another few days and I'll be skipping down the beach again. Maybe.

Oh, got you lol, I didn't even think about it like that. Just starting my round of antibiotics. Never thought I would be happy to have pneumonia. Glad you are feeling better.

I sneezed 6 times in a day a few weeks ago. Now I know how Chris Cuomo feels.

My cousin had pneumonia once, and that's the closest I've ever been to that. My grandmother had a random chest pain that turned out to be massive heart failure and barely survived it. So, glad it turned out to be something easy to treat like bacterial pneumonia. Speedy recovery, Blaze.

I don't know where mine came from, although I was dealing with a flooded apartment building last week.
    Hillary was spreading it.

wait and Bush the father got it recently.

is it that much common
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Whew. So do I. Well I did a week ago. The magic of mould!
    Mold*

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    Hillary was spreading it.

wait and Bush the father got it recently.

is it that much common
    My coworker had advanced double pneumonia. Almost died, he spent two weeks in the hospital. The had to put tubes through his back into his lungs to drain a liter of fluids from each lung. And I think they drained another liter each over the next several days he was there.
    Last edited by Mod Polecat; 02-11-2017 at 08:03 PM.
    I'm not very bright.

So glad to hear you're dealing with something easily treatable, not the stuff you were most worried about.

My mother-in-law has pnuemonia at the moment. She is not being a good patient and has not been following her doctor's advice. I'm sure you are not doing anything so foolish.

Take care of yourself and get well soon.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Pneumonia.. I have pneumonia. Thanks guys.
    Thank goodness!

I'm amazed at how hard and fast it hit me, I guess it's rare to have it so high in the lung that they thought it was something else. Man is it painful. You got yours from mold? I don't know where mine came from, although I was dealing with a flooded apartment building last week.
    Yeah, it's crazy. My roommate was fine then collapsed a couple weeks ago. We thought it was a stroke, turns out it Diabetes in a DKO. Then everything was fine, then a will later in the hospital, they missed some blood clots, so now he had his leg amputated. Everything has just spiraled out of control. But he was fine just a few weeks ago.
    I'm not very bright.

Damn, that's terrible.

I can't even count how many courses of upper respiratory tract infection antibiotics we've dispensed at work this month. Stay safe and healthy. And get your flu shot, because y'all are too old to acquire autism if you don't already have it.
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."