Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 181

Thread: Day 60 Server Analysis

  1. #81
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Ok, maybe we were decent players
    Some of the greatest Travian players who are almost never on the same team came together for an overwhelming win. It was much more than Riff Raff and milkshakes. Y'all had liquor and strippers. Don't lie to everyone now, you guys bought that server with a 'good time'
    Something about how I am

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    He and I discussed this as the server started. You can slander me all you like but one thing you will never be able to dispute and that is that I am loyal as hell to what ever team I am on and I bring a solid skill set to add to that team. I know that if your being honest that you will agree with that because I have been on a team with you and you know it.
    Slander?? LOL. I mean, I can show you forum posts all over here, and Skype conversations (if I can find it) to show you how much rage you had.
    "Loyal as hell"
    I think it's more of you 'would do anything to just join a team to have a chance to win'.
    "Solid Skill"
    Doing successful OPs makes you a skilled player. Attacking once per server doesn't. Personally, I don't consider using a hammer once to smash a WW makes you a 'top tier' player.
    You were on a team with me before I knew you, and ever since that one server, we never played together (and never will).

    EDIT: OH! Guess what I found!

    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=164862

    EDIT 2:
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Had you not been such an idiot, you could have pulled it off the way some else did and you fell for. I am not sure who should get the credit, SIO for seeing it, or you for being the dumbest spy and worst "brain child" I have ever seen.

    If your going to do something and brag about it, well,,,,,,, you kind of have to pull it off. Right now you just look Sad and stupid.
    This seems like a nice talk here that you had with Tom.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 03-02-2017 at 07:01 AM.

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Some of the greatest Travian players who are almost never on the same team came together for an overwhelming win. It was much more than Riff Raff and milkshakes. Y'all had liquor and strippers. Don't lie to everyone now, you guys bought that server with a 'good time'
    If your praise is genuine, then thank you.. To be honest, I find it sad that our whole situation that round between our two embassy's turned sideways, it would have been fun to work with rather than against, and that has always been my position on that matter..

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Be careful.. We posted links to an old necro thread on s1, and the Mod(/me looks at Tom) locked the necro'd thread, and then Matt issued us warnings for linking said thread, all because Luisssss was being a huge crybaby because it pointed out facts about his previous issues that were somewhat relative to current issues, just like you're doing now..


    Thus why im signing my posts with this now..

    #mouthfool..
    Last edited by odinloki; 03-02-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  4. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    If your praise is genuine, then thank you.. To be honest, I find it sad that our whole situation that round between our two embassy's turned sideways, it would have been fun to work with rather than against, and that has always been my position on that matter..
    I doubt he's knocking the players on that list. Came across genuine to me.

    It happened how it happened. At each point there were decisions to make. As I recall, it put a lot of stress on our own friendship. There were lots of different agendas that were somehow fused into a fun and talented group to play with.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Came across genuine to me.
    Agreed..


    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    It happened how it happened. At each point there were decisions to make. As I recall, it put a lot of stress on our own friendship. There were lots of different agendas that were somehow fused into a fun and talented group to play with.
    Agreed again.. But for the record, you're my huckleberry, I can't stay angry with you..
    Brothers from another mother and all..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    But for the record, you're my huckleberry, I can't stay angry with you..
    Brothers from another mother and all..
    Aww...Pookie.

  7. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    If your praise is genuine, then thank you.. To be honest, I find it sad that our whole situation that round between our two embassy's turned sideways, it would have been fun to work with rather than against, and that has always been my position on that matter..


    Be careful.. We posted links to an old necro thread on s1, and the Mod(/me looks at Tom) locked the necro'd thread, and then Matt issued us warnings for linking said thread, all because Luisssss was being a huge crybaby because it pointed out facts about his previous issues that were somewhat relative to current issues, just like you're doing now..


    Thus why im signing my posts with this now..

    #mouthfool..
    lol thanks for the heads up.

  8. #88
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    I doubt he's knocking the players on that list. Came across genuine to me.

    It happened how it happened. At each point there were decisions to make. As I recall, it put a lot of stress on our own friendship. There were lots of different agendas that were somehow fused into a fun and talented group to play with.

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    If your praise is genuine, then thank you.. To be honest, I find it sad that our whole situation that round between our two embassy's turned sideways, it would have been fun to work with rather than against, and that has always been my position on that matter..
    It was indeed genuine praise. I'm not a complete fool, lol.

    You guys had RK.... The guy could have trolled us with nothing less than minis if he'd so wished it.

    I will say however that it is a complete falsehood that any type of 'working together' would have ever happened between TA and that round. It was 100% abundantly clear from the start you two openly told me you were going to stay separate and on your own. I went all the way back in my Skype logs to verify that is indeed the case. Not dissing. I just know that things get muddied over the years.

    To be fair... When one harbors as much butthurt about that round as I do you tend to remember everything down to the smallest of details. Like stealing the Unique scout from Carni to having every non EGH ever in your 'meta' hit my cap steal scrolls 5 seconds before decimating our WW... In fact I believe clearing it.

    That having been said. I don't think Bugzy and I will ever be cool again after last S2... I still can't figure what drove him to the edge to quit the account. He never gave me an explanation (He honorably gave me full ownership of the account with an email change to boot so I can't say I'm mad really) not that I deserved one.

    -EDIT-

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Be careful.. We posted links to an old necro thread on s1, and the Mod(/me looks at Tom) locked the necro'd thread, and then Matt issued us warnings for linking said thread, all because Luisssss was being a huge crybaby because it pointed out facts about his previous issues that were somewhat relative to current issues, just like you're doing now..
    I promise to you that if I was allowed to respond to this I would. All I'm allowed to say is that both Cis and I quit within 72 hours of each other. (I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to say that....)
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 03-03-2017 at 12:26 AM.
    Something about how I am

  9. #89
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Slander?? LOL. I mean, I can show you forum posts all over here, and Skype conversations (if I can find it) to show you how much rage you had.
    "Loyal as hell"
    I think it's more of you 'would do anything to just join a team to have a chance to win'.
    "Solid Skill"
    Doing successful OPs makes you a skilled player. Attacking once per server doesn't. Personally, I don't consider using a hammer once to smash a WW makes you a 'top tier' player.
    You were on a team with me before I knew you, and ever since that one server, we never played together (and never will).

    EDIT: OH! Guess what I found!

    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=164862

    EDIT 2:
    This seems like a nice talk here that you had with Tom.
    First off, lets break this down. The slander was in reference to your homophobic comments. Seems like you are leaving that out. It also seems like I am under your skin with your failed attempts to troll me for two servers after getting absolutely punked the round before.

    Next we can address my skillsets and pay attention because class has started. Each server you go in with a set of goals, each server layout can make you adjust those goals but if you stick to your goals you can achieve alot. Something your not very good at. Yes, I was far out last round and built an EGR. Far better than anything you did. While playing with you on S4, I reached out to you twice to run an op on people and even provided you defense. You did nothing to add to the team. I also set up the WW runs for SIO on that server. If you would like to ask around, I have played several styles, Including the server prior where I pushed about 20 accounts to delete, playing as an active hammer. I also am called in to calculate WW runs and maximize the damage the other alliance. You have shown me nothing but how much hot air you can produce. Ask your buddy Kurtz, I pushed him to delete his account on S1 and ran a whole meta offense that pushed his whole alliance off a server. I have once in my travian career not been begged to be on a team and as S3 wrapped up. I was approached by both people in your alliance trying to recruit me and the alliance I am in.

    In the case of Tom, I have no regrets. He and I discussed it openly so there is nothing you can Necro that would make he or myself uncomfortable. Sorry man, Troll fail but your getting a little better at it.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  10. #90

  11. #91
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    In the case of Tom, I have no regrets. He and I discussed it openly so there is nothing you can Necro that would make he or myself uncomfortable. Sorry man, Troll fail but your getting a little better at it.
    I'm very proud of who I am because the mistakes I have made are what make me the half decent leader you all see before you.. I openly did what I did and wasn't a coward who hid in the shadows after. I took the full brunt of what I did which is disturbing considering there is a council of people out there who voted me (forced) to do what I did. Note that I still could have said no and let my allies cat me to dust but I didn't and for that I am entirely responsible. I was happy just sitting along minding my own business. What I did was WRONG. End of story.... Doesn't change the fact that you all seem to be very mislead in regards to what happened.
    Last edited by RycorAbsinthe; 03-03-2017 at 05:12 AM.
    Something about how I am

  12. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    First off, lets break this down. The slander was in reference to your homophobic comments. Seems like you are leaving that out. It also seems like I am under your skin with your failed attempts to troll me for two servers after getting absolutely punked the round before.

    Next we can address my skillsets and pay attention because class has started. Each server you go in with a set of goals, each server layout can make you adjust those goals but if you stick to your goals you can achieve alot. Something your not very good at. Yes, I was far out last round and built an EGR. Far better than anything you did. While playing with you on S4, I reached out to you twice to run an op on people and even provided you defense. You did nothing to add to the team. I also set up the WW runs for SIO on that server. If you would like to ask around, I have played several styles, Including the server prior where I pushed about 20 accounts to delete, playing as an active hammer. I also am called in to calculate WW runs and maximize the damage the other alliance. You have shown me nothing but how much hot air you can produce. Ask your buddy Kurtz, I pushed him to delete his account on S1 and ran a whole meta offense that pushed his whole alliance off a server. I have once in my travian career not been begged to be on a team and as S3 wrapped up. I was approached by both people in your alliance trying to recruit me and the alliance I am in.

    In the case of Tom, I have no regrets. He and I discussed it openly so there is nothing you can Necro that would make he or myself uncomfortable. Sorry man, Troll fail but your getting a little better at it.
    Maybe it's just me forgetting but when did you attempt to do an OP with me? Did you even ever have an OP in US4? I did, with my own team, over 20 OPs ( and not all of them were successful, but over half of them were ). That number is more than what the entire alliance did.
    I don't know if you remember correctly (I'm not trying to brag) but my team did more work for the alliance as a whole (we splatted to save some accounts). I do not remember receiving any sort of defense from the alliance (only got them from my PDs).

    It does seem as if you would do anything to join an alliance, because after the spying incident, it didn't seem as if you would ever team up with him, but look at you now. You would do anything for him

  13. #93
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arabchucknorris View Post
    it does seem as if you would do anything to join an alliance, because after the spying incident, it didn't seem as if you would ever team up with him, but look at you now. You would do anything for him
    We are in love and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!
    Something about how I am

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    We are in love and there is nothing you can do about it!!!!
    But, but, that's not fair!!!! How come I never get that much love

    EDIT: Jimmay, seems as if you are already slacking, you are at rank 238 for your attacking statistics. Seems like you will be going for a one attack per server this time around too.
    Must be fun logging in to que and logging off everyday for more than 3 months in a row.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 03-03-2017 at 09:09 AM.

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    That having been said. I don't think Bugzy and I will ever be cool again after last S2... I still can't figure what drove him to the edge to quit the account. He never gave me an explanation (He honorably gave me full ownership of the account with an email change to boot so I can't say I'm mad really) not that I deserved one.
    I can't even remember why I left. But you're probably right, we will never be "cool" again, whatever that is.

  16. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    But, but, that's not fair!!!! How come I never get that much love

    EDIT: Jimmay, seems as if you are already slacking, you are at rank 238 for your attacking statistics. Seems like you will be going for a one attack per server this time around too.
    Must be fun logging in to que and logging off everyday for more than 3 months in a row.
    I dont believe that is true for last server.

    I cant remember if he was Check Mate or Evolution though.

  17. #97
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Be careful.. We posted links to an old necro thread on s1, and the Mod(/me looks at Tom) locked the necro'd thread, and then Matt issued us warnings for linking said thread, all because Luisssss was being a huge crybaby because it pointed out facts about his previous issues that were somewhat relative to current issues
    hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahaahhahhaah

    Man, you're clever.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I dont believe that is true for last server.

    I cant remember if he was Check Mate or Evolution though.
    He isn't I don't think check mate. He's a dual of evolution if i remember correctly
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 03-03-2017 at 03:35 PM.

  19. #99
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I dont believe that is true for last server.

    I cant remember if he was Check Mate or Evolution though.
    It's okay Foley, I will clear it up for him. I was on check mate. I had a mini hammer, a cap hammer and an active hammer. You might remember that I used all 3 hammers and ended in the top 10 attackers. That part seems to escape poor little ACN.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    It's okay Foley, I will clear it up for him. I was on check mate. I had a mini hammer, a cap hammer and an active hammer. You might remember that I used all 3 hammers and ended in the top 10 attackers. That part seems to escape poor little ACN.
    You used your hammers for operations or just to smash one village?

  21. #101
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    smash one village?
    lol.jpg
    Something about how I am

  22. #102
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    You used your hammers for operations or just to smash one village?
    I dualed with Evolution last round of S3 but I was doing most of the work. I had OMT running a few things but Evolution was in the middle of a change in jobs at that time. I took over Check mate on S3 last round and gave my account Archangel to another player that took great care of it. Check was off on another server and I took it over about this time in the server. I ended S3 as the top 8 in heros, top 25 in pop and 12 in attackers. I used a spawn mini to clear out my area, I ran a cap EGR and used about a 100k hammer to run after artifacts and smash caps and I even had about 20k in spears and 20k pallys that I used for spot defense and WW support. Based on the position of the account (in the boonies) I think I did just fine. I hope you continue to underestimate my skills and please keep listening to Kurtz and his pile of BS. Ad If you were even a little proud of what you did on s3 you would have told everyone what account you where on and you did not. So who needs to beg to be on a team ACN?

    You have a tendency to make up a lot of stuff but your facts are weak and you need to up your game in the forum and on the map. I have done everything in this game that I can think of, Smashed countless WWs. Pushed whole alliances off a server, used every artifact, Chiefed a WW with a trojan horse, stolen every artifact and plans, smashed more accounts than I can think of, lead epic alliances, put everything out and still lost but the one thing I carry with me is loyalty, honor and the love to teach new people how to play. I have played with you ACN and I know you think I have an ego ( I honestly think people would question this with my post) but I check my ego at the door and you dont. You rub people the wrong way and I think you do it for attention and I think that is why you try so hard to troll. Just check it and relax because your a good player and you could do far more if you just listened to that one tip.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  23. #103
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Tl;dr


    Stop getting trolled by the fake Chuck, Jimmy. He's not worth it
    Something about how I am

  24. #104
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    Tl;dr


    Stop getting trolled by the fake Chuck, Jimmy. He's not worth it
    I feel bad for him. He is trying to stir the pot. He just has not realized I have the pot over his head and I am smashing it with a sludge hammer.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  25. #105
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I feel bad for him. He is trying to stir the pot. He just has not realized I have the pot over his head and I am smashing it with a sludge hammer.
    You better not be sharing my reclaim. I need that for cookies.
    Something about how I am

  26. #106

    Default

    Check Mate was a good account last server. He was part of the gang of Neo and Tokey that were constantly attacking.

  27. #107
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Check Mate was a good account last server. He was part of the gang of Neo and Tokey that were constantly attacking.
    If all pans out we will have Tokey here again in a few weeks.
    Something about how I am

  28. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    If all pans out we will have Tokey here again in a few weeks.
    I heard that you lost Neo though.

  29. #109
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Check Mate was a good account last server. He was part of the gang of Neo and Tokey that were constantly attacking.
    Thank you foley. I guess ACN was not helping on the defense calls. I was not crazy active but I thought I was keeping you guys busy at least.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  30. #110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Thank you foley. I guess ACN was not helping on the defense calls. I was not crazy active but I thought I was keeping you guys busy at least.
    I was the sole defense coordinator that round.

    ACN was not there for much of the fights between MEC and FWB.

  31. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I dualed with Evolution last round of S3 but I was doing most of the work. I had OMT running a few things but Evolution was in the middle of a change in jobs at that time. I took over Check mate on S3 last round and gave my account Archangel to another player that took great care of it. Check was off on another server and I took it over about this time in the server. I ended S3 as the top 8 in heros, top 25 in pop and 12 in attackers. I used a spawn mini to clear out my area, I ran a cap EGR and used about a 100k hammer to run after artifacts and smash caps and I even had about 20k in spears and 20k pallys that I used for spot defense and WW support. Based on the position of the account (in the boonies) I think I did just fine. I hope you continue to underestimate my skills and please keep listening to Kurtz and his pile of BS. Ad If you were even a little proud of what you did on s3 you would have told everyone what account you where on and you did not. So who needs to beg to be on a team ACN?

    You have a tendency to make up a lot of stuff but your facts are weak and you need to up your game in the forum and on the map. I have done everything in this game that I can think of, Smashed countless WWs. Pushed whole alliances off a server, used every artifact, Chiefed a WW with a trojan horse, stolen every artifact and plans, smashed more accounts than I can think of, lead epic alliances, put everything out and still lost but the one thing I carry with me is loyalty, honor and the love to teach new people how to play. I have played with you ACN and I know you think I have an ego ( I honestly think people would question this with my post) but I check my ego at the door and you dont. You rub people the wrong way and I think you do it for attention and I think that is why you try so hard to troll. Just check it and relax because your a good player and you could do far more if you just listened to that one tip.
    So when plans drop / 2 weeks before (which was when I was in US3)I didn't see not a single attack from you. What happened?there?

    Jimmy, there's gotta be a lie or two in that post, let it out buddy.

    Edit: jimmy, please for the love of god have one post without saying ego in it lol!
    Foley, although you are right, but you gotta mention that I did assist with planning for the last few ops (which were successful).
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 03-04-2017 at 06:03 PM.

  32. #112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    So when plans drop / 2 weeks before (which was when I was in US3)I didn't see not a single attack from you. What happened?there?

    Jimmy, there's gotta be a lie or two in that post, let it out buddy.

    Edit: jimmy, please for the love of god have one post without saying ego in it lol!
    Foley, although you are right, but you gotta mention that I did assist with planning for the last few ops (which were successful).
    Assisted sure. You were part of the conversation but did not know exact details. Not to take away from your help but I dont want to devalue Burts work.

    Burt was the offense mastermind. He spent many days organzing those ops.

    I believe only ItsmeQ knew all the details of our Ops. You can take credit for organizing ROME to kinda hit FWB WW with us.

    I

  33. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Assisted sure. You were part of the conversation but did not know exact details. Not to take away from your help but I dont want to devalue Burts work.

    Burt was the offense mastermind. He spent many days organzing those ops.

    I believe only ItsmeQ knew all the details of our Ops. You can take credit for organizing ROME to kinda hit FWB WW with us.

    I
    I was in the document of the op and past ops, I knew the exact details (but not for space oddity chiefing)
    Maybe Burt didn't tell you about that one.

    I also spent hours with Burt discussing where to attack, when to attack, and more. If you remember correctly, I helped with taking fwb's large wall. We also had planned to ghost multiple hammers using celt and dothraki.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 03-04-2017 at 08:17 PM.

  34. #114
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I heard that you lost Neo though.
    I'm not sure who 'Neo' is. If we are talking the former STD leader from US2 R6 'Neo' then I have had him blocked for many years.
    Something about how I am

  35. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I was in the document of the op and past ops, I knew the exact details (but not for space oddity chiefing)
    Maybe Burt didn't tell you about that one.

    I also spent hours with Burt discussing where to attack, when to attack, and more. If you remember correctly, I helped with taking fwb's large wall. We also had planned to ghost multiple hammers using celt and dothraki.
    Okay, you got your credit when I sent a thank you MM to everyone.

    If we want to be technical there were a few people that knew specifics that were in our chat room about OPs. Also all the hammers were in the Google Doc.

    However I was referring to defense and not offense in that post. The only defense you were involved in was our rammer getting ghosted.

  36. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Okay, you got your credit when I sent a thank you MM to everyone.

    If we want to be technical there were a few people that knew specifics that were in our chat room about OPs. Also all the hammers were in the Google Doc.

    However I was referring to defense and not offense in that post. The only defense you were involved in was our rammer getting ghosted.
    Sure, the rammer did get ghosted, but I predicted that it will be a week before (I talked to Burt about it).

  37. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RycorAbsinthe View Post
    I'm not sure who 'Neo' is. If we are talking the former STD leader from US2 R6 'Neo' then I have had him blocked for many years.
    Chandra/Bender
    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Okay, you got your credit when I sent a thank you MM to everyone.

    If we want to be technical there were a few people that knew specifics that were in our chat room about OPs. Also all the hammers were in the Google Doc.

    However I was referring to defense and not offense in that post. The only defense you were involved in was our rammer getting ghosted.
    Yes I knew that.

    However you didnt move it or get more standing D there?

    But basically you were not involved in defense coordination which is relevant because we were discussing which attacks were actively attacking MEC during the server.

  38. #118
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Chandra/Bender
    Oh, yeah..... They claim that they got themselves a new dual and he is the one at fault. They are blaming MarfWheezel......

    I'm not really sure since no one wants to respond about it too much. I take Shah 100% at his word in this regard. He's a person of more integrity than most to say the least. I know Chandra by reputation and I trust Shah wouldn't trust him if he were a delinquent... So we will see what happens. Those two will have other homes if push comes to shove. We take care of our own.
    Something about how I am

  39. #119

    Default



    Its hilarious that you people are discussing, on an S2 forum, what all you did in order to LOSE s3, that ended 3 months ago.

    But at least you're amusing.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

  40. #120
    Artisan RycorAbsinthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    869

    Default

    They really want the thread to get locked I think. lol
    Something about how I am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •