Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: ****** Didn't Use Chemical Weapons

  1. #1

    Default ****** Didn't Use Chemical Weapons

    Am I the only one here that doesn't morph what he said into something else? He wasn't saying gas wasn't used in gas chambers against prisoners. He was saying weaponized gas wasn't deployed against allied troops.

    Which is true. If ****** did use gas, the landing on Normandy beach probably would have failed. Hell, he could've stopped a lot of the forward progression. The war could've gone either way.

    Though, I agree, it was badly worded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  2. #2

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    He didn't say only in war. He said flat out that ****** did not use chemicals against his own people in WW2, which is an absolute falsehood. He also, lmao, called the death camps 'Holocaust Centers.'
    He's a freaking idiot and a fine example of the Trump camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

  3. #3
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    He said flat out that ****** did not use chemicals
    This is false. He said chemical weapons. Gas chambers have never been called chemical weapons before today because they are not chemical weapons.

  4. #4

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    This is false. He said chemical weapons. Gas chambers have never been called chemical weapons before today because they are not chemical weapons.
    Semantics. How you can possibly say that gas chambers weren't chemical weapons is mind boggling. Trolly troll, you.
    He's an idiot, regardless, and is totally out of his depth and past his skill level.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    He didn't say only in war. He said flat out that ****** did not use chemicals against his own people in WW2, which is an absolute falsehood. He also, lmao, called the death camps 'Holocaust Centers.'
    He's a freaking idiot and a fine example of the Trump camp.
    As if no one has had a faux pas. Holocaust centers can aptly describe gas chambers, since it's a mad killing of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  6. #6
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    say that gas chambers weren't chemical weapons
    They are not chemical weapons. And before today, everyone agreed with this objective fact.

  7. #7
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    They are not chemical weapons. And before today, everyone agreed with this objective fact.
    No evidence, just claims everyone agrees on something, seems like you talk like Ibn Taymiyyah the grand master of terror ideology today.





    There are still some people on youtube explaining that the gas chamber part of holocaust is fake news
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  8. #8
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Stupid point is stupid.

    > the Germans DID gas Russians in WWI.
    > in WWII, the Russians also had gas, so a "don't gas us and we won't gas you" rule was followed, although it's widely understood that if there had been a moment where use of gas would be decisive, its likely that either side would have used it. (Churchill promised famously to gas any Germans who tried landing in Britain.)

    In any case, the Germans certainly did gas their own civilians as well as civilians in conquered territory. Semantics might be different, but gassing innocent civilians to death is gassing innocent civilians to death.

    Defending that Sean Spicer statement is a new low for your threads, Sap. It's disrespectful.

  9. #9
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    In any case, the Germans certainly did gas their own civilians
    You are arguing against a statement never made. That is very common for communists/fascists.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    He didn't say only in war. He said flat out that ****** did not use chemicals against his own people in WW2, which is an absolute falsehood. He also, lmao, called the death camps 'Holocaust Centers.'
    He's a freaking idiot and a fine example of the Trump camp.
    To be fair though, there is no other person than Sean Spicer that best represents Trump's thoughts and opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    No evidence, just claims everyone agrees on something, seems like you talk like Ibn Taymiyyah the grand master of terror ideology today.
    I sometimes come to that conclusion as well in regards to cofc, his plan is to bankrupt the country by cutting off revenue flows and supports poisoning air and water.

  11. #11
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    > the Germans DID gas Russians in WWI.
    But ****** is not in WWI, would you blame him for that too?

    Also, america (some states) used gas chamber against their own people as a capital punishment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  12. #12
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    his plan is to bankrupt the country by cutting off revenue flows and supports poisoning air and water.
    I am Bernard Gutman?

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    I am Bernard Gutman?
    Nobody suggested that.

    However, two reputable sources agree that your opinions are very much alligned with Ibn Tahmiyyah, the grand master of terror ideology.

  14. #14
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Nobody suggested that.
    Like how Spicer never suggested chemicals were not used against Germans?

  15. #15
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    But ****** is not in WWI, would you blame him for that too?
    I'm not blaming anyone for anything.

    I'm pointing out that this debate is stupid.

    Sean Spicer said:
    "You had a... someone as despicable as ****** who didn't even sink to the... to using chemical weapons. So you have to, if you're Russia, ask yourself 'is this a country that you and a regime that you want to align yourself with?'"

    The pro-Trump trolls are zooming in on one of Mr. Wordsalad's section of wordsalad, specifically "****** who didn't even sink to the... to using chemical weapons," and are pointing out that this one section is technically true.

    I'm just pointing out that that's stupid because the context of the remark is "Assad is morally evil on par or worse than ****** because Assad used chemical weapons on his citizens and ****** didn't do that," but the point that ****** did gas his citizens deals with this because it's proof positive that Spicer's point is hilariously stupid. The only way for it to be true is if gassing a couple hundred/thousand civilians is on par, morally, with gassing 6 million civilians.

    And I'd add that the entire argument is dumbstupid because (a) everyone agrees that ****** was evil, (b) everyone agrees that Assad gassing his citizens is evil, and (c) Spicer himself agrees and admitted that he didn't mean to say what he said and apologized for the statement.

    It's not even effective trolling. It makes readers think that the posters are dumb, not makes them angry. (Except people who have family members who have died at the hands of either evil parties, who it likely and rightfully does annoy. Congrats, we've posted topics specifically effective at trolling people who lost family to the Holocaust or to Assad in Syria. Excellent quality posting.)

  16. #16
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Sean Spicer said:
    using chemical weapons.
    You have now contradicted yourself in only one post.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Like how Spicer never suggested chemicals were not used against Germans?
    Much of the Spicer audio is unintelligible, the gist of the Spicer audio is that Spicer seems to claim that "not even ****** used chemical weapons" this argument would suggest that ******'s actions in WWII were less severe than Assad - a really stupid argument.

  18. #18
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Much of the Spicer audio is unintelligible
    This is incorrect. Mentioning chemical weapon usage was clearly said. And again, literally nobody calls gas chambers chemical weapons. At least, not prior to today.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    This is incorrect. Mentioning chemical weapon usage was clearly said. And again, literally nobody calls gas chambers chemical weapons. At least, not prior to today.
    Spicer calls them holocaust centers.

  20. #20
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Spicer calls them holocaust centers.
    No, that did not happen.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    No, that did not happen.
    Watch the clip, Spicer says holocaust center.

  22. #22
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Spicer says holocaust center.
    At no point did Spicer say gas chambers were holocaust centers.

  23. #23
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Summer, I feel like the troll doesn't need to be fed any more food. You've made your point, and I'm sure cofc has helped by playing the fool. Nothing is gained by continuing down the rabbit hole.

  24. #24
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Summer, I feel like the troll
    Good admission.



    Moderator Comment: mhudson
    This topic is not permitted under company rules. As such it has been closed if you wish to discuss these topics try redit or any other forum for political events

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •