Thread: Knights is scared to build.

Default Knights is scared to build.

Looks like Knights is too scared to build this round (Rumor has it they are too scared to attack the WW too, SHHH thats a secret), What a waste of time. Too bad they are a bunch of simming cat herders.

NNOF single handled the WW this race. *Sigh*

I don't know, but it seems Knights is suiciding their hammers against NNOF anvils instead of the WW.

I also heard whispers that their WW failed because they can't play well with others. Maybe next round they'll get their head out of their own pooper.... or maybe not.

Default :P

Quote Originally Posted by Butt Cheekz View Post
    I don't know, but it seems Knights is suiciding their hammers against NNOF anvils instead of the WW.

I also heard whispers that their WW failed because they can't play well with others. Maybe next round they'll get their head out of their own pooper.... or maybe not.
    Summer is the people may not be played

Default :p

It's summer :P

OK Butt
    Don't forget IDTS, 1/2 the defense in WW belongs to IDTS. IDTS has messed KNIGHTS World up. We have done a Great job, but we owe credit where credit is due.
    Raster
    Your Friendly NNOF WW Builder

I honestly think that Knights can push for a natar win. The amount of multis they use couldn't secure them a WW win... atleast a natar win will be fine for them I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    I honestly think that Knights can push for a natar win. The amount of multis they use couldn't secure them a WW win... atleast a natar win will be fine for them I guess.
    It's true a Natar win would be easy to pull off this round, which is what we originally wanted from day 1. But decided to support NNOF instead.

Problem is, Knights is losing far too much off to make that a reality. We've not even begun tossing real hammers out yet, and yet we already kidnapped a few of theirs. Round will be over in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Round will be over in a week.
    Are you sure ???

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    Are you sure ???
    Depends if the good chunk of cheater accts gets unbanned or not.

I'm guessing may 2nd, but wont be much longer then that.

lol half of us are on delete.as for not getting along with others that tends to happen when you invite a guy in the thinks he can jump in a lake and not get wet, 400 messages one night just none stop and likes to run his mouth, knights cant do def. knights has no clue how to do off, knights can figure out a ww, its like dude ya we droped the ball a couple of times this round, but the rest of us are all standing back and looking at the guy like, wow really and how many rounds have we won before you came along and just laughing our butts off at him

but you a god there mr. overthink
    (oh and how did you get that account lol )
    i swear its like watching the movie dumb and dumber

oh and p.s guys knights ant coming back next round not going to happen if it does it will be a very different crew, because almost all of the old hands that are left are just wore out on the bs, so peace out brothers from another mother

to those that fought with honor my hat of to ya
    to the rest of ya omg for real wow like omg
    ( said in the voice form legal blonde )