Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Nuh uh, I am a fierce dragon and I can breathe fire and burninate things. It's quite a spectacle.
    Oh, I know, I have one like you at home. Burninate here, burninate there... But awfully sweet nonetheless.

And you're still a sweetie, too.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Phew!! I read the whole thread at once (not recommended).
    I think I have diabetes now along with weird curiosity to meet this Kimme person.

That aside, how many teams we have now? and where are they spawning?

Quote Originally Posted by Chandra View Post
    Phew!! I read the whole thread at once (not recommended).
    I think I have diabetes now along with weird curiosity to meet this Kimme person.

That aside, how many teams we have now? and where are they spawning?
    There fourish teams:

NE Lethal Jimmy, Fairy Fluffernut, Quelaana leaders
    SE Greg/Odinloki/al bundy heading up a group...spoilers maybe? + funtards?, + Lord Bane and his group?
    NW Foley is bringing a team
    SW People who played together on the last tourney and denizens of SW Kerzi, flower, Murdok, Jamie are some of the leaders

If I have any information wrong, please please correct it.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    There fourish teams:

SE Greg/Odinloki/al bundy heading up a group...spoilers maybe? + funtards?, + Lord Bane and his group?
    SW People who played together on the last tourney and denizens of SW Kerzi, flower, Murdok, Jamie are some of the leaders

Greg's had me assuming that what Flossie listed as SE and listed as NE are both NE.
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    One team, led by Foley, is pretty much silent here and as such who knows if they're actually coming, but if they do they are supposed to be going n/w.. The two main teams that are heavily recruiting are going s/w and n/e.. No one would commit to bringing a team to the s/e soo that's likely where all the black sheep, and misfits will go..
    So, if someone wants to clarify this for me, I sure would appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    It was a difficult line to draw for me in dealing with Kimmie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Who's Kimmie?
    So this happened in Skype: "wait... I thought Meherrin was Kimmy." Not. Even. Lying.

There fourish teams:

I don't think the SE is decided. I can't speak for others but I personally have not decided which of the four quads I'm settling in.

Hence the ?'s

LB I do not know what you are doing, I have simply heard rumors.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I'm open to offers and ideas.

There fourish teams:
    The group I am attached to for this round has no leaders.. I am merely one of a few that are adding people to the skype room for discussing potential plans..

Greg's had me assuming that what Flossie listed as SE and listed as NE are both NE.
    The best answer is this..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I don't think the SE is decided.
    While there is a large group of us who want to play the game for the fun(insert black sheep and misfits here) and no real "structure" or guidelines placed upon us by any of the pre-determined teams, and the s/e quad is unspoken for as of yet, we have not really decided.. It does seem like s/e would be a good location due to the size of the group, but we are by no means big enough to be one full embassy..
    Last edited by odinloki; 06-07-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I feel those black sheep and misfits exiled from the SW should remain in and contest the SW. But that's not my business. I'm just want to see a a solid four way war and blow something up.

Nope. NE is mine. Those listed as going SE are not in my chatroom as of yet. They'd be welcome to talk with us about it.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Nope. NE is mine. Those listed as going SE are not in my chatroom as of yet. They'd be welcome to talk with us about it.
    Hey Hey .....stay in your lane!

Flower, I'm in Rome...do as the Romans do..I don't think there ARE any lanes!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

They'd be welcome to talk with us about it.
    I will say it's nice to be wanted.. Thank you for that..

Wait, isn't this a recruiting thread..?

I don't think there ARE any lanes!!
    Agreed..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Flower, I'm in Rome...do as the Romans do..I don't think there ARE any lanes!!
    Oooh, are you just visiting, or are you a super cool Italian?

A nice vineyard and a bottle of wine....

I think I could survive in Italy. It'd be tough but it's doable.

Oooh, are you just visiting, or are you a super cool Italian?
    Both!

You know how nice it is, to check into a hotel and mention your last name for the reservation, and NOT get a blank stare, followed by a request to spell it? They can even pronounce it!!

A nice vineyard and a bottle of wine....

I think I could survive in Italy. It'd be tough but it's doable.
    Seriously considering telling my husband to sell everything, kids included, and mail himself to me here. He can make a choice, me and Italy or that mustang..
    Last edited by Quelaana; 06-08-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

I was unclear on Greg setting up a team. Although I am seriously happy to see that. Here is the one thing I have been asking about. I have seen everyone of these leaders myself included use quad control tactics (snuggling) on one sever or another and I would like to ask each leader to not do this on this server. I have also had multiple crossovers with friends going to each team. I have not asked anyone to spy and will not be setting up any spies. You are all welcome to check me on this and even ask around. I am honestly worried about this server getting very dirty and anyone who has ever lead an alliance will know what could happen. This round will be epic but it could be an epic nightmare for any or all of these teams because of the crossover. I am saying this openly on the forum in a way that will show everyone I am serious and can be quoted from. I will pledge no spy's and no snuggles if the other leaders will do the same. I trust flower and Greg if they will do it and the only one I would not trust is foley because I have caught him in the lies before but I also don't think he knows what is in store here.

One edit: I don't think I have seen Greg snuggle in a capacity of what I am talking about. He was part of it in devil dogs and thc but he was not really leading that team from what I remember.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 06-09-2017 at 03:41 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I was unclear on Greg setting up a team. Although I am seriously happy to see that. Here is the one thing I have been asking about. I have seen everyone of these leaders myself included use quad control tactics (snuggling) on one sever or another and I would like to ask each leader to not do this on this server. I have also had multiple crossovers with friends going to each team. I have not asked anyone to spy and will not be setting up any spies. You are all welcome to check me on this and even ask around. I am honestly worried about this server getting very dirty and anyone who has ever lead an alliance will know what could happen. This round will be epic but it could be an epic nightmare for any or all of these teams because of the crossover. I am saying this openly on the forum in a way that will show everyone I am serious and can be quoted from. I will pledge no spy's and no snuggles if the other leaders will do the same. I trust flower and Greg if they will do it and the only one I would not trust is foley because I have caught him in the lies before but I also don't think he knows what is in store here.

One edit: I don't think I have seen Greg snuggle in a capacity of what I am talking about. He was part of it in devil dogs and thc but he was not really leading that team from what I remember.
    You caught me in a lie?

Both!

You know how nice it is, to check into a hotel and mention your last name for the reservation, and NOT get a blank stare, followed by a request to spell it? They can even pronounce it!!
    Super cool! I haven't gotten to visit Italy yet, but I want to, if only to discover that the fact that I "know Italian" doesn't actually mean that I can understand Italians when they talk at me

I was unclear on Greg setting up a team..
    Well, technically im not.. While we do have a group skype chat room, as Scarecrow can attest, there are a majority of people who are still as of yet undecided not only what quad/team they will be playing on, some do not know yet if they are even spawning in.. Next to that, the size of said crew in this room is likely some 10 accounts~ish by the time people pair off into duals.. That is IF everyone in the room actually commit to playing..

Either way, there is no way the people I have in my "group" are going to be big enough to be any sort of competition, we would only be looking to have a bit of fun..

Seriously considering telling my husband to sell everything, kids included, and mail himself to me here. He can make a choice, me and Italy or that mustang..
    If that fails there is California wine country.

I have seen everyone of these leaders myself included use quad control tactics (snuggling) on one sever or another and I would like to ask each leader to not do this on this server.
    My understanding is the SW is already doing this.

I have not asked anyone to spy and will not be setting up any spies.
    You have not but as part of the Anti Zerg resistance I will provide you with Intel.

I am honestly worried about this server getting very dirty
    You should message me about this in Skype. The "dirtiest" players here (according to Meherrin) are Greg and I for going spoiler on botters. Unless there's someone else here I don't know about I think we can all manage to play nice... enough.

Either way, there is no way the people I have in my "group" are going to be big enough to be any sort of competition, we would only be looking to have a bit of fun..
    You're currently not competitive. You should recruit more aggressively. It'd be nice to see you leading a competitive SE squad.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 06-09-2017 at 02:37 PM.

You're currently not competitive. You should recruit more aggressively. It'd be nice to see you leading a competitive SE squad.
    After s2r6, running the Nimmo account in FEAR, and building 2 WW's.. I dunno man, haven't built another one since and not sure I want to ever build another, let alone lead a group set on "winning" the server.. I just don't think I have the time to commit.. Thus why the group chat we're in is a "no leaders" type of group..

The prospect does intrigue me, especially with some of the people we have in the room, but I just dunno..

Thus why the group chat we're in is a "no leaders" type of group..
    a.k.a. The usual M.O.

No leaders is awesome, when everybody does what they're supposed to and don't need leading. Hard to grow it.

You should message me about this in Skype. The "dirtiest" players here (according to Meherrin) are Greg and I for going spoiler on botters. Unless there's someone else here I don't know about I think we can all manage to play nice... enough.

Doing it a bit too brown.

I have seen everyone of these leaders myself included use quad control tactics (snuggling) on one sever or another and I would like to ask each leader to not do this on this server.
    Like I said when you personally asked me: I won't be doing anything different than I normally do. I will stay in my quad. I will work to control it. I will get screamed at and told I am zerging, even if I have less people on my team than others.

I have also had multiple crossovers with friends going to each team. I have not asked anyone to spy and will not be setting up any spies. You are all welcome to check me on this and even ask around.
    I take this to mean you'll plug your ears and chant 'na na na na na' when Bane feeds you intel?

I am honestly worried about this server getting very dirty and anyone who has ever lead an alliance will know what could happen. This round will be epic but it could be an epic nightmare for any or all of these teams because of the crossover. I am saying this openly on the forum in a way that will show everyone I am serious and can be quoted from.
    The crossover is actually the one thing that COULD prevent it from becoming dirty. We're inbred. Everyone knows everyone else. If friends start to stab friends in the back, then this game is dead after this server. No one would come back.

You want this to prevent a dirty server? Start now. Call people like Bane out when he bullies people for ***** and giggles. The Meherrin trolling, for example (and now I'm talking directly to you, Bane, and yes I called it trolling)...you have issues with people who disagree with you publicly. That's fine, and a long established fact. You attempt to DESTROY (muahahaha) those who call your ethics into question by turning it around to attack THEIR ethics. Here's the best part, too: I don't know her. Just met her, in fact. Did not talk to her about what exactly happened between you two. But I DO know that she probably challenged you on something. And now she's a game to you, with you trying to rip her character apart. Greg clearly disagreed with her as well, but notice how he is NOT trying to attack her personally as a result.

The bullying has to stop, Bane. Play your intel games, hide and yell surprise half way through the server like you usually do. Come on the server and crow, preen, boast about your accomplishments and cleverness. And you ARE clever. The bullying, however, overshadows every single amazing thing you do.

If you have to attack someone, attack me. That's one of your favourite games after all, is it not? And meh...I'm used to it now.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Kerzi,

You can be so smart, understanding and compassionate and yet, as you often do, totally miss the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    you have issues with people who disagree with you publicly.
    This is totally incorrect. After all these years you still don't understand me in the slightest.
    • Most the active posters on S1 have disagreed with me and I have not "bullied" them.
    • I prefer people disagree with me as it keeps the forums active.
    • It was not the treatment of me that I objected to but her treatment of others.

You and I have had our problems Kerzi and you've always blamed my ego. You couldn't be more wrong.

Think about our issues. S5 I didn't think you were nice to Dollface. S3 I felt you betrayed Summer. Who else do I hate? JD and Luisss. Are JD`s rambling and incoherent posts reason enough to blow him up? No. It's his treatment of others and pedophile jokes. Has Luisss set me off before? No. It was his treatment of Greg, Cis, and his actions in game.

That's why I don't mind if Bugzy, banzai, DA, Flower or Jimmy (to name a few) disagree with or take a shot at me. For years you've misjudged my motivations and intentions. You've done here to again today.

Did not talk to her about what exactly happened between you two.
    This speaks volumes. You're here attacking my character with out discussing it with her or I. You seem to be just as guilty as I am. Maybe more so.

But I DO know that she probably challenged you on something.
    Yes and no...
    • The first five times she poked at me I let it go for team unity. After the sixth I spoke up.
    • Is It fair or even realistic to expect that I would let repeated posts and comments slide?
    • If she wants to make comments but can't handle rebuttals then she should not be posting.
    • Again... it wasn't really the pokes at me that got me going as much as the pokes at others.

And now she's a game to you, with you trying to rip her character apart.
    Greg clearly disagreed with her as well, but notice how he is NOT trying to attack her personally as a result.
    The bullying has to stop, Bane.
    Kerzi this is how I perceive our current conversation:
    Meherrin: I condemn Bane & BTDT
    Bane: Why didn't you condemn the cheaters?
    Meherrin: ...
    Bugzy: I'll destroy you Greg
    Bane: You have to get through my Legos. If you don't they go after Meherrin mwahahaha
    Kerzi: OMG that's bullying!

That's hardly bullying or character assassination especially in light of me ignoring her for ninety days.

If you have a genuine concern regarding my posts send me a few examples via PM, we'll review them and if needed I'll apologize.

If you have to attack someone, attack me. That's one of your favourite games after all, is it not? And meh...I'm used to it now.
    While that's thoughtful of you it is once again misjudging me.

During the weeks leading up the end of the server I had talked openly about leading up a small alliance and training new guys. I also offered to provide veteran hammers and anvils to those who helped me including the current SW team.

Helping those who help me is my priority.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 06-10-2017 at 02:15 AM.

Arrow

If you have a genuine concern regarding my posts send me a few examples via PM, we'll review them and if needed I'll apologize.
    You mean besides the fact that you stated in one of your chats that you were going to troll her? Here's a few. Quick search:

Your priorities seem out of order and your arrogance blinds you. I'm offering you the chance to explain yourself and seek redemption for your sins. Instead you're busy protesting "insinuations."

You don't realize some of your allies are now gunning for you do you?
    There are those who seek to TiK ToK Meherrin. I like you. I'm trying to protect you from her. I'm trying to lead her to salvation for your sake.

So this happened in Skype: "wait... I thought Meherrin was Kimmy." Not. Even. Lying.
    ^^ this one in particular. AFTER a whole crap ton of posts about Kimmie. What purpose did you have posting that, other than to try and hurt her?

It matters not how you sugar coat ****, Bane. You live to tear others down. To troll.

Think about our issues. S5 I didn't think you were nice to Dollface. S3 I felt you betrayed Summer. Who else do I hate? JD and Luisss. Are JD`s rambling and incoherent posts reason enough to blow him up? No. It's his treatment of others and pedophile jokes. Has Luisss set me off before? No. It was his treatment of Greg, Cis, and his actions in game.
    1) Dollface - no, would not let someone I believed to be your spy in.

2) Summer - You're still reaching for straws here. Summer, who I, WITH YOU, mentored to be a leader, because she's fantastic. Summer, who I begged to play with me and be on my leadership team. Summer, who I remain friends with to this day. Why don't you ask HER if I hurt her or not?

3) The difference between JD, Luisss and me? You went after them because you had issues with them as a leader. In that respect, you DO take care of the 'little guy'. As long as you get to blow up a team, you're taking care of them. JD - I was there with you for that one. I agreed with you. Luisss? No idea. Same pattern, though, from what I can see.

Me? Your problems with me started the day I challenged you on S2 over your treatment of Sweet Annie. The day I did not agree with you. Why would I not let Dollface into KoN? Because you had already declared me a target. And THERE is the difference. You have two categories of people you go after: 1) Leaders who really shouldn't be leaders, or leaders who are schmucks and 2) those who challenge you in front of others, on skype. The former? You attack their ABILITIES. The latter? You attack their CREDIBILITY.

Funny, too. The former category is all male. The latter, all female. Probably a coincidence, but worth mentioning because I see straws are being drawn on your side as well.

-For years you've misjudged my motivations and intentions. You've done here to again today.

-This speaks volumes. You're here attacking my character with out discussing it with her or I. You seem to be just as guilty as I am. Maybe more so.
    -While that's thoughtful of you it is once again misjudging me.
    Gaslighting. Look it up. You're a master at it.

During the weeks leading up the end of the server I had talked openly about leading up a small alliance and training new guys. I also offered to provide veteran hammers and anvils to those who helped me including the current SW team.

Helping those who help me is my priority.
    Yeah, you may actually want to train new guys this server. You may want to spread your wisdom amongst the vets. Do not sit there and pretend that's all you intend to. You've openly stated 1) you will spy with a network and 2) will try to team up the server against my quad. Nothing wrong with any of that, either, as long as you own it (though you may want to talk to Jimmy, cause he says no dirt this server). It's simply your consistent side project of trying to hurt people that needs to stop.

I don't misjudge you. You've turned on a dime in terms of 'friendship' with me, all in the name of advancing your forum game. And why? Do you honestly believe that your forum game is the ONLY thing that can keep this forum alive, this round? You know it's not. Which means it's about you, and how you can hide your less savoury moves by simply deflecting them onto others. You are not a misjudged villain who is really a hero in disguise, who acts badly to do good. Not at all.
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    You caught me in a lie?
    There are a lot of things I want to reply to but I am on my phone typing this. Foley don't fall out of your shorts here but you did lie on s3. Here is the cliff notes. You openly said that you were doing your own thing with your alliance and everyone could openly see that you had a 3 on 1 snuggle fest. Then when you could see that you were going to loose. You said what was I support to do. You lied, embrace it or try to cover it up if you want but it's true.

Kerzi,

I laughed when you said nanana. I was unclear if you were being funny or trying to knock on me. I just don't read you all that well and I am a hell of a profiler. I mean that as a compliment. With that being said Intel and preserver spy set up are very different and you know it. I am only asking this because wreaking an account out of solid tactic and just knowing if a player is being clocked for green dots is a very different way of going at it. It's a war game and I don't want a sim fest but there are friend in every alliance so I thought you hit the nail on the head with it could kill the us server with what we are setting up here. I personally would not like to see that happen.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 06-10-2017 at 03:37 AM.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46

There are a lot of things I want to reply to but I am on my phone typing this. Foley don't fall out of your shorts here but you did lie on s3. Here is the cliff notes. You openly said that you were doing your own thing with your alliance and everyone could openly see that you had a 3 on 1 snuggle fest. Then when you could see that you were going to loose. You said what was I support to do. You lied, embrace it or try to cover it up if you want but it's true.

Kerzi,

I laughed when you said nanana. I was unclear if you were being funny or trying to knock on me. I just don't read you all that well and I am a hell of a profiler. I mean that as a compliment. With that being said Intel and preserver spy set up are very different and you know it. I am only asking this because wreaking an account out of solid tactic and just knowing if a player is being clocked for green dots is a very different way of going at it. It's a war game and I don't want a sim fest but there are friend in every alliance so I thought you hit the nail on the head with it could kill the us server with what we are setting up here. I personally would not like to see that happen.
    Blah Blah Blah.. And then you team up LLUA on s2 and your team betrays them. Then you realize you NEED them on your team because you don't stand a chance, so you beg them to team up with your team again.

Kerzi,

Oh god blah blah blah. Blah blah blah.

Blah blah. Blah blah.

Blah.

Kerzi,

I laughed when you said nanana. I was unclear if you were being funny or trying to knock on me.
    The nanana part was a joke. Hence the smile afterwards.

I am only asking this because wreaking an account out of solid tactic and just knowing if a player is being clocked for green dots is a very different way of going at it.
    I don't sabotage accounts with players who are pretending to be loyal, nor teams. I don't condone that, even if it's one enemy of mine doing it to another. I was given access to an enemy WW one year. I asked for the defence numbers, to confirm what my scouters had already given me. That's it. Sabotaging the work of an entire team, for a win that would be cheap as a result? Nope. If my team wins I want no footnotes. I'm a former competitive athlete....wins have to be earned, not stolen, or they are worthless.

In the past I have used my 'spies' for exactly what you stated: dot watching, plus copying over the occasional MM. Nothing more. I am OK with others doing that to my team as well. It's become part of the game, and you simply work around it.
    NI!

Nice dodge. Note to anyone not versed in forum speak, notice he did not deny it.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

Here's a few. Quick search:
    Perfect! After her antics her teammates were very unhappy and wanted me to blow her up. I offered her an opportunity to explain her self or apologize and she refused. Example:

"I'd like to apologize. I realize I didn't have a full understanding of what happened and what was happening and I apologize to those I hurt."

Simple, generic, two sentences and she's done. Free. Clear. I'd have no justification for blowing her up. It was well intentioned. I could have gone after someone else but instead she chose her pride. Now that opportunity is lost.

1) Dollface
    2) Summer
    3) The difference between JD, Luisss and me.
    I disagree with much of this but we don't need to argue. It's the intention and the motivation that matters in the context of this example.

Funny, too. The former category is all male.
    Gaslighting. Look it up. You're a master at it
    Ugh. Really? You remind me of those liberal elite types that groan on about how red states vote against their interests and you know what best for them (Ex. Flower choosing what was best for KCCO and the server). Democracy and freedom of speech are important as long as it's your freedom. If it's an opposing view violence will be used to silence it (Berkeley riots).

William McGrum wrote an opinion piece for the Wall Street Journal that's titled "Why are Democrats failing?" Regardless of your politics it's a good read. You can get free access to it under the Facebook page. It was posted June 6th.

You've openly stated 1) you will spy with a network and 2) will try to team up the server against my quad.
    1) I always do as do you.
    2) C'mon Kerzi. That was a joke.

You've turned on a dime in terms of 'friendship' with me, all in the name of advancing your forum game.
    That's not actually true. I didn't turn on you and our disagreement was not forum game. The problem with you and I are that we are both terribly stubborn. You don't lie and I don't lie and we both some times have uncompromising world views. This was us.

I now understand that no matter how thin you slice a piece of bread there are always two sides.

and how you can hide your less savoury moves by
    Those end game manifestos of mine and my antics this round? I document all my sins on the forum.

You and I have different world views. You might see me through a feminist mansplaining gaslighting lense while I see you through a globalist centrist capitalist libertarian lense.

For some reason I have the feeling this is going to get your goat but it's sincere: I forgive you for S3. I hope someday you'll forgive me.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 06-10-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Nice dodge. Note to anyone not versed in forum speak, notice he did not deny it.
    C'mon LJ, Us3 is an old topic. Wanna go back to SIO on S4? We might as well.

I'm tired of wasting my time talking to you.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=168921

Reread that thread if you want to rehash this.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I'm tired of wasting my time talking to you.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=168921

Reread that thread if you want to rehash this.
    OR he should spend his time fixing his team on US2.

I want to clear up one thing, concerning allegations that I condone cheating. I do not discuss specific acts of cheating resulting in bans in the forums because it is against the rules.

However, as the server is over, i will disclose that I am the person who provided the information to GONE that caused them to stop accusing BTDT of having manipulated the imposition of a ban and accept that that ban was fully justified.

I do not condone cheating, botting, multi-ing, the use of scripts or any other illegal activity. I never have, I never will.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 06-10-2017 at 07:53 AM.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Kerzi this is how I perceive our current conversation:
    Bane: Why didn't you condemn the cheaters?
    Meherrin: ...
    Bugzy: I'll destroy you Greg
    Bane: You have to get through my Legos. If you don't they go after Meherrin mwahahaha
    Kerzi: OMG that's bullying!
    The part where I destroy Greg up is a non sequitur.

Greg and I, to put it mildly, have a history. We have accidentally started leaderless alliances and wrecked servers together for years. We even accidentally won, once. We've had our ups and downs, disagree on a ton of issues, and sometimes have to take breaks from each other.

But, we're good players and hopefully we're looking for our first opportunity to blow each other up on the battlefield. We'll troll each other here, but it's going to be an example of the way you fight on the field, and troll and have fun with friends in here.

I do see you targeting Morgan, and I'm going to tell you straight up that I don't like how you're going about it. First you've picked the wrong target. Her reputation is "beyond repute". Second, "You're talking to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again, and I will stab you in the face with a soldering iron".
    Last edited by bugzy; 06-10-2017 at 04:03 PM.

I do see you targeting Morgan, and I'm going to tell you straight up that I don't like how you're going about it.
    1. I am not targeting.
    2. Then let it all go.