Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 360 of 505

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

  1. #321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    1. I am not targeting.
    2. Then let it all go.
    1. For what it's worth, you have given a bunch us the impression that you are.
    2. Whatever we want to say about ethics, rules, loyalty and spying, you've made yourself the focus of that conversation, and it was worth discussing before the horse started smelling. Mostly it was disappointing to see the focus shift to your "treachery" at the expense of recognition that BTDT had this in the bag after a shaky Thanksgiving. We simply didn't need it.

    Focus should always be on the team.

    We aren't Luisss.

    //Not slighting your play at all, I did follow you into GONE's WW after all. On the other hand, in distaste, I rebuilt, but parked and did not launch for the rest of the server.

  2. #322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    For what it's worth, you have given a bunch us the impression that you are
    For what it's worth, I was sincere. Re-read this and this.

    That's Banespeak for "Let's keep next round clean and not sabotage your alliance. I'd prefer to focus on Luisss and JD. Will you clarify your position or apologize?"

    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Mostly it was disappointing to see the focus shift to your "treachery" at the expense of recognition that BTDT had this in the bag
    I actually agree with this. My only regret of the server was that my antics might have robbed BTDT of glory.

  3. #323

    Default

    Apologize? Nope.

    I said you have given us the impression. Nothing to apologize for.
    EDIT I realize this is your quote now.

    But as you know, this place is mostly about opinions. And they're like the A in TA.

    Greg's the A in TA.

    T is for Tacos!
    Last edited by bugzy; 06-10-2017 at 07:40 PM.

  4. #324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I have seen everyone of these leaders myself included use quad control tactics (snuggling) on one sever or another and I would like to ask each leader to not do this on this server. I have also had multiple crossovers with friends going to each team. I have not asked anyone to spy and will not be setting up any spies. You are all welcome to check me on this and even ask around. I am honestly worried about this server getting very dirty and anyone who has ever lead an alliance will know what could happen. This round will be epic but it could be an epic nightmare for any or all of these teams because of the crossover. I am saying this openly on the forum in a way that will show everyone I am serious and can be quoted from. I will pledge no spy's and no snuggles if the other leaders will do the same. I trust flower and Greg if they will do it and the only one I would not trust is foley because I have caught him in the lies before but I also don't think he knows what is in store here.

    One edit: I don't think I have seen Greg snuggle in a capacity of what I am talking about. He was part of it in devil dogs and thc but he was not really leading that team from what I remember.
    Sorry this is a late post, but for some reason, I couldn't post from my phone.

    Jimmy. I know you've been very sick, and still are not good. HOWEVER. We will NOT start trolling people on this server before the thing even starts. No mudslinging, no bringing up past garbage.

    This goes for the rest of you too...go start your own damn thread.

    If you can't come up with cookies or cheesecake, then STFU.

    Q
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

  5. #325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Sorry this is a late post, but for some reason, I couldn't post from my phone.

    Jimmy. I know you've been very sick, and still are not good. HOWEVER. We will NOT start trolling people on this server before the thing even starts. No mudslinging, no bringing up past garbage.

    This goes for the rest of you too...go start your own damn thread.

    If you can't come up with cookies or cheesecake, then STFU.

    Q
    I still don't understand why you removed me off your team back in s4 :P

  6. #326
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    OR he should spend his time fixing his team on US2.
    My team, when was it my team. That server was a filler server. I have not even tried over there and I am still sitting at the #2 attacker on that server. Please by all means think that is the team I am bringing to s1. Tom set that team up and through his own actions ripped it apart. By no means has anything SW done on that server that would have wreaked that team more that what that team did to itself. The only thing I have seen that counted was taking the Hemon scrolls. Out side of that the conservative offense of hitting feeders is silly. It's working a little but you guys should have shut that alliance down a long time ago so in my opinion it is the dumbest server I have ever seen.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  7. #327
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    First, I have Chocolate Brownie Cake with Oreo filling and buttercreme chocolate fudge icing.

    Second: Due to personal issues, I had to leave. After things settled down a bit I came back "secretly". There were comments made insulting BTDT leadership without all facts being known. I'll just say it got so bad I left for good. The fact was, no one knew at first WHAT was happening. I asked Jordan first...WTF is going on with GONE? I asked others as well. Later on Greg told me, but this was RIGHT after everything came out. At that time, there were only 3 ACTUAL members in leadership. The rest of us were "advisory". Since I was no longer an actual leader, I didn't feel I actually even had the RIGHT to know plans. I harbor no ill feelings. I really wish all conversation on this to cease. It was an extremely upsetting time for many people and I feel certain players were wrongly treated on both sides.

    Third: Come on! Let's jokingly continue to insult each other and steal players for the next round!

  8. #328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    My team, when was it my team. That server was a filler server. I have not even tried over there and I am still sitting at the #2 attacker on that server. Please by all means think that is the team I am bringing to s1. Tom set that team up and through his own actions ripped it apart. By no means has anything SW done on that server that would have wreaked that team more that what that team did to itself. The only thing I have seen that counted was taking the Hemon scrolls. Out side of that the conservative offense of hitting feeders is silly. It's working a little but you guys should have shut that alliance down a long time ago so in my opinion it is the dumbest server I have ever seen.
    A few things:

    1. You are rank 2 on attackers because you used your entire hammer on clearing the WW village, not on destroying your opponent. By the way, thanks for clearing it. It allowed us to go in and 0 pop your WW.
    2. SW has done around two OPs per week, far more than you guys have done, and yet we have splatted less hammers than you guys, shows a lot on your team's offensive coordinator(s).
    3. How did you allow me and my team to easily go in and steal your most valuable artifact? You were bragging on how your team was winning artifact game, but yet your team doesn't defend them (do you guys have defense?)
    4. Kind of funny you say SW only been hitting feeders, when just early today, your team lost 2 artifacts, a large and a small, and Mustache lost his cap completely. TWOCHIPS lost 2 villages in one day, and some other dude lost 1 or 2 villages.
    5. How come now you don't care about the server, but early on when our offensive didn't begin, you guys were all over the forums talking about who is winning and who isn't.

    The only thing I find 'silly' is how your team condones cheaters on your team.

    I can carry on if you would like.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 06-11-2017 at 12:43 AM.

  9. #329

  10. #330

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Can you all take your s2 or s4 or where ever that server is to those forums and chat about that s2/s4 stuff there.


    @Cis.....MINE!!!!! Must have that cake.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  11. #331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Can you all take your s2 or s4 or where ever that server is to those forums and chat about that s2/s4 stuff there.


    @Cis.....MINE!!!!! Must have that cake.
    All of his team hides from the s2 forum.

  12. #332
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    A few things:

    1. You are rank 2 on attackers because you used your entire hammer on clearing the WW village, not on destroying your opponent. By the way, thanks for clearing it. It allowed us to go in and 0 pop your WW.
    2. SW has done around two OPs per week, far more than you guys have done, and yet we have splatted less hammers than you guys, shows a lot on your team's offensive coordinator(s).
    3. How did you allow me and my team to easily go in and steal your most valuable artifact? You were bragging on how your team was winning artifact game, but yet your team doesn't defend them (do you guys have defense?)
    4. Kind of funny you say SW only been hitting feeders, when just early today, your team lost 2 artifacts, a large and a small, and Mustache lost his cap completely. TWOCHIPS lost 2 villages in one day, and some other dude lost 1 or 2 villages.
    5. How come now you don't care about the server, but early on when our offensive didn't begin, you guys were all over the forums talking about who is winning and who isn't.

    The only thing I find 'silly' is how your team condones cheaters on your team.

    I can carry on if you would like.
    You simply don't get it and I don't care to explain. ACN, your mouth rights the checks that your butt cant cash. When we hit your account you came in the forum and said you were not even playing. No one on that server even cares and I mean not even a little and you already know you don't want me involved because we smoked you and 2 other quads solo on s3. Just brag when it counts because you generally look like a fool and your doing it again.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  13. #333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Can you all take your s2 or s4 or where ever that server is to those forums and chat about that s2/s4 stuff there.
    Woah! Woah! Woah! Hey now! We can let them carry on or I can carry on. Lets let the later go for now and get back to the former.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    All of his team hides from the s2 forum.
    Sorry for the interruption. Please continue.

  14. #334
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Can you all take your s2 or s4 or where ever that server is to those forums and chat about that s2/s4 stuff there.


    @Cis.....MINE!!!!! Must have that cake.
    I tend to fall into his forum traps. This kid is the largest attention seeker that you have ever met and you will see it when he comes to s1. I am sorry for the bleed over but he clearly can not see or understand that the reason no one posts over there is from my prior statement that no one cares and the server pop is one of the lowest in the history of the us domains.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  15. #335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    You simply don't get it and I don't care to explain. ACN, your mouth rights the checks that your butt cant cash. When we hit your account you came in the forum and said you were not even playing. No one on that server even cares and I mean not even a little and you already know you don't want me involved because we smoked you and 2 other quads solo on s3. Just brag when it counts because you generally look like a fool and your doing it again.
    I wasn't on SCN weeks before you smashed it's cap. I've been on Woblyz for a while now. It's really fun how you were so happy to smash SCN's cap, thinking it was me, but it really wasn't.
    You know me MUCH better than that, I always play with several defenders on my team that keep me protected. If you really think you can smash my cap that easily, then I'm really disappointed in you.
    I've always been playing on US2, I never said 'im not playing'. The only time I 'left' was when I went to Europe, and that was for two weeks and I was logging in once a day on my phone.

    LJ, you once again disappointed me. You need to learn how to defend your important artifacts and learn how to set up OPs. Like I said before, your team only does 'one attack per server'. You should learn from your mistakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I tend to fall into his forum traps. This kid is the largest attention seeker that you have ever met and you will see it when he comes to s1. I am sorry for the bleed over but he clearly can not see or understand that the reason no one posts over there is from my prior statement that no one cares and the server pop is one of the lowest in the history of the us domains.
    Maybe it's because your team betrayed a full team of new players, and then got completely destroyed. Maybe that's the reason why the server pop is low.
    Maybe your team should stop deleting accounts left and right, that way the server pop wouldn't be so low.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 06-11-2017 at 02:14 AM.

  16. #336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Sorry this is a late post, but for some reason, I couldn't post from my phone.

    Jimmy. I know you've been very sick, and still are not good. HOWEVER. We will NOT start trolling people on this server before the thing even starts. No mudslinging, no bringing up past garbage.

    This goes for the rest of you too...go start your own damn thread.

    If you can't come up with cookies or cheesecake, then STFU.

    Q
    I have Prosciutto bread.

    I think that beats cookies and cheesecake.

  17. #337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Maybe your team should stop deleting accounts left and right, that way the server pop wouldn't be so low.
    I don't know everyone on his team but I know his buddies from GONE can't help it. They all mass deleted here to.

    I like you. Will you be playing with an S1 team and if so who?

  18. #338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I don't know everyone on his team but I know his buddies from GONE can't help it. They all mass deleted here to.

    I like you. Will you be playing with an S1 team and if so who?
    lol, add me on Skype: ArabChuckNorris

  19. #339

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I have Prosciutto bread.

    I think that beats cookies and cheesecake.
    Prosciutto bread.....explain please.





    @ those who persist on yammering on about other servers and derailing this thread, STOP IT! Or I will close the thread.

    Future S1 round talk only.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  20. #340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Prosciutto bread.....explain please.





    @ those who persist on yammering on about other servers and derailing this thread, STOP IT! Or I will close the thread.

    Future S1 round talk only.
    Prosciutto bread, a lard bread with bits of prosciutto and provolone in it.

  21. #341
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I don't know everyone on his team but I know his buddies from GONE can't help it. They all mass deleted here to.

    I like you. Will you be playing with an S1 team and if so who?
    LB, who are my buddies in Gone? You know me better than this. I am not with my usual crew on s2. The whole reason I went to s2 was to play with some new people and I met some good people there but don't worry, I am coming to s1 with some very good players and I always take s1 seriously and you know that. I have won and lost s1 a few times and I will bring some new and old faces with me. The Intel is out of the bag and we have been setting up for this server for a while. I know flower and kerzi are scouting Intel on us already and Greg did a little digging while both of you had offers to join. All the best man but don't get confused because I think you have seen only a small portion of the crew that was on s3 with you and I don't think kerzi has seen the full team yet and I think she is the only one i have lost to with out a win.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  22. #342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    LB, who are my buddies in Gone? You know me better than this. I am not with my usual crew on s2. The whole reason I went to s2 was to play with some new people and I met some good people there but don't worry, I am coming to s1 with some very good players and I always take s1 seriously and you know that. I have won and lost s1 a few times and I will bring some new and old faces with me. The Intel is out of the bag and we have been setting up for this server for a while. I know flower and kerzi are scouting Intel on us already and Greg did a little digging while both of you had offers to join. All the best man but don't get confused because I think you have seen only a small portion of the crew that was on s3 with you and I don't think kerzi has seen the full team yet and I think she is the only one i have lost to with out a win.
    Tom, Golfpro00, JoshMonster, Calph, Check Mate, ELP, Fairyfluffernut, Luisss, Dragon, TWOCHIPS, and Nova_Asgard. They are all new people to you?

  23. #343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Tom, Golfpro00, JoshMonster, Calph, Check Mate, ELP, Fairyfluffernut, Luisss, Dragon, TWOCHIPS, and Nova_Asgard. They are all new people to you?
    TWOCHIPS is not part of his crew.

  24. #344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    TWOCHIPS is not part of his crew.
    I know, but that's not a new face.

  25. #345
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Tom, Golfpro00, JoshMonster, Calph, Check Mate, ELP, Fairyfluffernut, Luisss, Dragon, TWOCHIPS, and Nova_Asgard. They are all new people to you?
    I have played with a few. Golf, josh, calph, luisss and I think Dragon is someone different than my usual dragon. The only people your mentioning that fall into my usual crew of about 50 players is Fairy and ELP. Our team is not yet locked for S1 yest but of those names I think only 3-4 are coming with.

    My crew will look a lot like SIO and Ethos smashed together. Most of the guys you listed where on another team that we played against on S5. We took a 30 man crew as a spoiler and the other team had about 250 players and was the largest alliance on the server. We destroyed them and ended the server with their WW under our control. They lost gracefully and a few came with us to S3 where we smoked you from that server. I had to go back and necro my old team because it was not at full force like ethos was. Its looking like a team like ethos but a little better. I do not mean this lightly. ACN, I do not think you have seen a server like this. Your only chance will be to have a huge showing when you come here. This is the server that the vets play on and they are all coming back to do it. There are so many factors to take in before the server starts but I like our chances and your not even aware of how this will go down. You have 2 teams that it looks like will not try to snuggle and I think your the only one that will try. I will wish you luck and see you there. But please stop trying to grand stand on a turd server.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 06-11-2017 at 05:51 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  26. #346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I have played with a few. Golf, josh, calph, luisss and I think Dragon is someone different than my usual dragon. The only people your mentioning that fall into my usual crew of about 50 players is Fairy and ELP. Our team is not yet locked for S1 yest but of those names I think only 3-4 are coming with.

    My crew will look a lot like SIO and Ethos smashed together. Most of the guys you listed where on another team that we played against on S5. We took a 30 man crew as a spoiler and the other team had about 250 players and was the largest alliance on the server. We destroyed them and ended the server with their WW under our control. They lost gracefully and a few came with us to S3 where we smoked you from that server. I had to go back and necro my old team because it was not at full force like ethos was. Its looking like a team like ethos but a little better. I do not mean this lightly. ACN, I do not think you have seen a server like this. Your only chance will be to have a huge showing when you come here. This is the server that the vets play on and they are all coming back to do it. There are so many factors to take in before the server starts but I like our chances and your not even aware of how this will go down. You have 2 teams that it looks like will not try to snuggle and I think your the only one that will try. I will wish you luck and see you there. But please stop trying to grand stand on a turd server.
    I like that you keep referring s3, as if I took any major part in that server. I was only there for the first 80 days fighting our neighbors and then left. Then I rejoined after plans drop.
    The only major part I was in was when MEC stole your Hemon (your really bad at holding those by the way).

    And FYI: I have played with TBW ( which was allied with Ethos ) back in the day.

  27. #347
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    And FYI: I have played with TBW ( which was allied with Ethos ) back in the day.
    Then you should already know how scared tbw was of ethos and that most of your team thought we would break our word. Thus why you completed a ww with out a wall. You should also know that we had the hammers to do it. But we do exactly what we say and you fail at that. This might be my hint to you on why you got booted from a team. You needed to be booted and I actually think your getting better at the game and helping your team more because of it. So good luck over on s1.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  28. #348
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Sorry for the interruption (sorry flower) but Jimmay....you have YET to answer my question from I don't even KNOW how many months ago (and I've asked a few times, you just ignore me, LOLOLOLOL). Please tell me the account that you claim Erik was playing on. I assume it was just another of your many lies as you keep avoiding it.

  29. #349
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Sorry for the interruption (sorry flower) but Jimmay....you have YET to answer my question from I don't even KNOW how many months ago (and I've asked a few times, you just ignore me, LOLOLOLOL). Please tell me the account that you claim Erik was playing on. I assume it was just another of your many lies as you keep avoiding it.
    Jarwa, name one lie? I spin at times and I admit it but I don't lie. I could easily point out a few spots of your own lies. I just would rather keep it light and you calling me a liar and calling me Jimmay shows more true colors here.

    I was not on s1 last round but several people came to me and told me Erik was in the skype room and dualing on an account. I can not tell you what account he was on but I trust the people who said he was still playing. Sorry if you did not know but this was not just one source.

    So I was not trying to spin anything or avoid you. I had no skin in that game so take a step back and calm your vitriol. There is no need for it and let's get ready to have some fun.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 06-12-2017 at 03:29 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  30. #350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I don't lie.
    My signature says otherwise.

  31. #351

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Jarwa, name one lie? I spin at times and I admit it but I don't lie. I could easily point out a few spots of your own lies. I just would rather keep it light and you calling me a liar and calling me Jimmay shows more true colors here.

    I was not on s1 last round but several people came to me and told me Erik was in the skype room and dualing on an account. I can not tell you what account he was on but I trust the people who said he was still playing. Sorry if you did not know but this was not just one source.

    So I was not trying to spin anything or avoid you. I had no skin in that game so take a step back and calm your vitriol. There is no need for it and let's get ready to have some fun.
    Lol. Yes, Jimmy, we dragged poor Erik into our skype general chat to torment him. No, he was not playing on any account, though we did try to persuade him a few times. He mostly ignored us.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  32. #352
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Lol. Yes, Jimmy, we dragged poor Erik into our skype general chat to torment him. No, he was not playing on any account, though we did try to persuade him a few times. He mostly ignored us.
    Maybe Jarwa needed to change his skype picture to a pair of boobies and say he was a female and Erik would have talked to him. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    My signature says otherwise.
    Beating a dead horse and it was also not a lie. The team I am coming with is preformed. That was literally not set up as a preformed team. I see that you still don't get the difference. I only knew about 10 players on that team prior to the start and I played against most of them on S5.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 06-12-2017 at 04:44 AM.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  33. #353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Beating a dead horse and it was also not a lie. The team I am coming with is preformed. That was literally not set up as a preformed team. I see that you still don't get the difference. I only knew about 10 players on that team prior to the start and I played against most of them on S5.
    Just because YOU didn't know them doesn't mean it's not a preformed team.

  34. #354

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Jimmy, I have to ask, how do you confuse Jarwa with Cis? It boggles my mind.



    And lets keep this talk to the up and coming round.

    Jimmy, I want Que, can haz?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  35. #355
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Jarwa, name one lie? I spin at times and I admit it but I don't lie. I could easily point out a few spots of your own lies. I just would rather keep it light and you calling me a liar and calling me Jimmay shows more true colors here.

    I was not on s1 last round but several people came to me and told me Erik was in the skype room and dualing on an account. I can not tell you what account he was on but I trust the people who said he was still playing. Sorry if you did not know but this was not just one source.

    So I was not trying to spin anything or avoid you. I had no skin in that game so take a step back and calm your vitriol. There is no need for it and let's get ready to have some fun.
    Ah. Hurt your feelings. Jimmay, I'M not the one that lied. Yes, Erik was in the chat room. People usually throw him in for ***** n giggles. However, HE WAS NOT PLAYING. I see you've taken his role over in repping people though. Is this what we can expect for the upcoming round? Every time someone proves you're a liar, your going to rep them? My hammer is MUCH bigger than yours if you want to go that route.

    Edit: Trust me when I say I know more than you on this subject.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 06-12-2017 at 06:05 AM.

  36. #356

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Jimmy, I have to ask, how do you confuse Jarwa with Cis? It boggles my mind.

    And lets keep this talk to the up and coming round.

    Jimmy, I want Que, can haz?
    Indeed, Jarwa and Cis are nothing like each other, though each is quite wonderful in their own way.

    Oh, yes, let us steal Que. Excellent notion.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  37. #357

    Default

    Why my name gettin thrown around here.....
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  38. #358

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Why my name gettin thrown around here.....

    Because we miss you?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  39. #359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Why my name gettin thrown around here.....
    Jarwa come back and 0 pop my cap pls it would be an honor

  40. #360

    Default

    I understand this will be a fun server. Coming out of retirement. I curse you Greg. I look forward to playing this round with all these great names. We all ready for some Hugging?
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •