Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Special Counsel appointed for Russia investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Sergey Lavrov
    Can you imagine being so insane that you both shill for Russia and claim you are anti-Russia?

This is cute. The only thing we know happened is that the DNC was hacked, had the DNC not been using illegal servers it could have been avoided. #anybodybuttheleft
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    This is cute. The only thing we know happened is that the DNC was hacked, had the DNC not been using illegal servers it could have been avoided. #anybodybuttheleft
    Oh FFS. Even Donnies mob have acknowledged they tried to hack the actual election, and DID meddle in the election. You can walk past that bit, and go straight to the "Donnie didn't know at the time". That is the only bit still up for grabs.

You would be much better running the line that he has a master plan to be nice to Putin now but slap him hard later. Because I'm sure even you don't think Vlad has the best interests of america at heart. He doesn't even have the best interests of the russians at heart.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

timeblog

factcheck
    Not sources.

He doesn't even have the best interests of the russians at heart.
    Sure, he made a wasteland to a country.

He took Russia back from the west who wanted Russia to be their cheap oil and gas provider.

But hey, educated westerners like you only believe that others have to either be like them, or give you stuff for free.

That's how civilized you are, double standard to the core, you philosophy hater!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Oh FFS. Even Donnies mob have acknowledged they tried to hack the actual election, and DID meddle in the election. You can walk past that bit, and go straight to the "Donnie didn't know at the time". That is the only bit still up for grabs.

You would be much better running the line that he has a master plan to be nice to Putin now but slap him hard later. Because I'm sure even you don't think Vlad has the best interests of america at heart. He doesn't even have the best interests of the russians at heart.
    Can I see some non-circumstantial evidence to what you are alleging here?
    And really??? Now you are crying that he doesn't have Russia's best interest at heart... is he.. putting America first? Do you even know what you are saying most of the time?
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 07-08-2017 at 04:54 AM.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I'm not generally one to give fashion advice, but your underwear belongs on your hips, not on your head.

Can I see some non-circumstantial evidence to what you are alleging here?
    And really??? Now you are crying that he doesn't have Russia's best interest at heart... is he.. putting America first? Do you even know what you are saying most of the time?
    No. Obviously, like trump, he is putting HIMSELF first. But they probably both rate their own countries above the other. Yay. You get a president who likes america better than russia (woot!!), but will do russias bidding in order to get what HE wants at the expense of any country, even his own. See, it's very, very simple. Like you.

Hunter, I do appreciate that you are trying to make the dippsies appreciate my alignment to america against russia, but it's really not necessary. I have nothing against russia in general. I don't like despotic bully leaders and systems, and I particularly don't like threats to my security. Russia has legitimate gripes against the west. That doesn't excuse tyrannical rule.

Hunter, I do appreciate that you are trying to make the dippsies appreciate my alignment to america against russia, but it's really not necessary. I have nothing against russia in general. I don't like despotic bully leaders and systems, and I particularly don't like threats to my security. Russia has legitimate gripes against the west. That doesn't excuse tyrannical rule.
    The west are pawns of the US, hopefully now Trump is letting them reconsider being pawns or turn into real countries.

The hypocrisy of the EU sanctioning russia, most sanctions don't work, while some of the EU countries need to trade with Russia, however, the russian claim, they become better with the sanctions.

The american/west aggression is far beyond your simple mind to understand, the american military bases are surrounding the whole countries in the world, friends and foes, and since america is the only country to ever use the nukes in war, all other countries feel threatened by that.

Russia, China, India, Iran, South America, north korea and so, all feel threatened, so they have the right to consider their options to be safe.

American political elites don't care about democracy or westernization, they just want to control, why did they support some dictatorships in south america, and why they are supporting some ruling families in the middle east? because the are obedient, and pay money!

The best solution to the world is not westernize it, but to make it a multi-polar world where countries consider the best interests of each others, not the imperialist world we are in now!

Hunter, you have no stranglehold on truth or understanding. My "simple" mind already holds more depth on most subjects than you will ever see. See, that's easy isn't it?

Having your little anti-america rant is exactly the same as having an anti-russia rant. Or an anti-islam, anti-christian, anti EU, anti-anthing rant. Nothing is binary (except in little cofccys head).

As I've said, I'm not against russia, but it's murderous and bullying leader. Ditto america (although I will pay them being far too self important - not sure that fits the russians quite as well, but it might). Please don't tell me that a leader needs no morals. And don't try to pretend vlad doesn't know what's done in his name. I come from a country where we don't let people kill or suppress their opponents. I think that's a better option (gosh!). We, like every other country has it's blind spots (gay marriage... STILL), and our slavish following of the americans into wars is almost my biggest political gripe, along with the treatment of our indigenous.

But this is an american forum, most care more about their own world than anyone elses, and always will. But if you think the russians (or the chinese, or anyone else) interfering in the election process in america (still the most powerful force on the planet) is nothing to worry about, then you live on a different planet to the rest of us. Democracy has its problems, and the american version more than most, but it has served them and the world well, and the developing oligarchy won't serve anyone but the oligarchs.

But, in what world would anyone believe what either of them said about something bad they had done? Ask Donnie if he thinks he's ever done anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    I'm not generally one to give fashion advice, but your underwear belongs on your hips, not on your head.
    Because I refuse to be taken in by all the crazy conspiracy theories made up against our President. You leftists would do good to know about the boy who cried wolf.

My simple mind
    Very simple.

Hunter, you have no stranglehold on truth or understanding. My "simple" mind already holds more depth on most subjects than you will ever see. See, that's easy isn't it?
    When Russian enter wars you call Vlad a murder, but when your western presidents enter wars, you call it freedom.

When someone get killed in russia you call it government assassination, but when someone get assigned in the west you call it random murder.

When NGOs interfere in the russian election (and western leaders worked against Trump) you can't see it, but when their was an accusation of hacking against unknown entity that the Fake News Networks point to russia, you blindly believe (or at least want it to be true) it like a cult.

You still live in the same box of the cavemen (all people westerners and non-westerners), but with different accessories and gadgets. nothing changed except appearances, but who cares about those who suffers?

Because I refuse to be taken in by all the crazy conspiracy theories made up against our President. You leftists would do good to know about the boy who cried wolf.
    You paint all criticism of Trump as a "conspiracy theory," while believing in all sorts of actual conspiracy theories. There's a term for that, and it begins with "Pants-on-head".

Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    I believe in all sorts of actual conspiracy theories about Trump and when that is pointed out by anyone I tell them no it is they who are the conspiracy theorists. There's a term for that, and it begins with "Pants-on-head".
    True.

Lol, no Woden, I have no problems with criticism, I have a problem with lies. And humor me, what conspiracy theories do I believe?

Blaze, I agree that there is a lot of swill swirling around and both sides have extreme views, but even so, do you really think the FBI, CIA, and all those other agencies would conspire to lie to the American public? The Russians interfered. How effective they were is pretty obvious, and whether Donnie knew is still unclear, but they did it. That's not a conspiracy. If it is, you might as well give up now, it's so deep.

and all those other agencies
    Fake news. The failing New York Times and Associated Press already retracted the 17 agencies claim because it was completely fabricated.

The reason I reject it is because I pay attention, Trump got the votes. I know Trump supporters, I know Bernie supporters, I have yet to meet one HRC supporter. As far as the FBI and CIA go, both have done shady things and are government entities, so they will investigate what they are told to.

The reason I reject it is because I pay attention, Trump got the votes. I know Trump supporters, I know Bernie supporters, I have yet to meet one HRC supporter. As far as the FBI and CIA go, both have done shady things and are government entities, so they will investigate what they are told to.
    Ha! It's the circles you move in. I could say the opposite about Hillary supporters. You do know who is the government now, right? So... are they investigating hillary again? Those damn emails seem soooooo important now....

Little cofccy... It was only 16? 10? 4? It doesn't really matter how you count them, none of your agencies have said its not true. Hence all of your intelligence agencies agree. The statement was issued on behalf of all of them. Sure, not all of them did independent investigations - as if they would! But unless you have some secret stash of info that they don't, the russians were in there. Even your great orange furball admits it. He's blaming obama for not stopping it. Not stopping what then, if it didn't happen?

do you really think the FBI, CIA, and all those other agencies would conspire to lie to the American public?
    If they would believe yes! All around the world they do the same, in name of national/(or any other type) security!

The Russians interfered.
    By insignificance.

How effective they were is pretty obvious, and whether Donnie knew is still unclear, but they did it.
    Only to HRC and co. who failed miserably, even with the support of all globalists.

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    If they would believe yes! All around the world they do the same, in name of national/(or any other type) security!

By insignificance.

Only to HRC and co. who failed miserably, even with the support of all globalists.
    Dunno why I do this, but
    1. They might if there were some major benefit to the country. Otherwise, no, I don't believe it. Russian agencies might do it, america can't keep secrets like that. The population, and the employees of those agencies have this thing about their country. Weird, huh?
    2. Since the aim was to not get Hillary elected, it looks like a pretty damned effective interference to me.
    3. Globalists is not the evil word you think it is. Again, not binary. Hillary had the support of most POC, and got more votes than donnie. So, in spite of a concerted campaign against her, by both sides (yes, looking at you Sap, getting sucked in by russian propaganda) she still got more votes. That's a long way from miserable, and shows what the american people actually wanted.

Ha! It's the circles you move in. I could say the opposite about Hillary supporters. You do know who is the government now, right? So... are they investigating hillary again? Those damn emails seem soooooo important now....

Little cofccy... It was only 16? 10? 4? It doesn't really matter how you count them, none of your agencies have said its not true. Hence all of your intelligence agencies agree. The statement was issued on behalf of all of them. Sure, not all of them did independent investigations - as if they would! But unless you have some secret stash of info that they don't, the russians were in there. Even your great orange furball admits it. He's blaming obama for not stopping it. Not stopping what then, if it didn't happen?
    You are the one going in circles, I was simply pointing out that government agencies are not completely trustworthy.

You are the one going in circles, I was simply pointing out that government agencies are not completely trustworthy.
    What source do you trust more than them? Trump? Even you wouldn't be that dumb.

This is a circular argument, you want me to say I trust them so you can say but Trump. I'm saying I want actual evidence before I convict anyone. If you are OK with finding someone guilty on hearsay and circumstantial evidence, that's on you; however, I believe in finding out the facts before executing someone. Now, no matter what angle you try and use, I stand by my values.

Dunno why I do this, but
    1. They might if there were some major benefit to the country. Otherwise, no, I don't believe it. Russian agencies might do it, america can't keep secrets like that. The population, and the employees of those agencies have this thing about their country. Weird, huh?
    2. Since the aim was to not get Hillary elected, it looks like a pretty damned effective interference to me.
    3. Globalists is not the evil word you think it is. Again, not binary. Hillary had the support of most POC, and got more votes than donnie. So, in spite of a concerted campaign against her, by both sides (yes, looking at you Sap, getting sucked in by russian propaganda) she still got more votes. That's a long way from miserable, and shows what the american people actually wanted.
    1. They can keep it, and will release it after 20-40 years, just because they can.
    2. The media said russians don't want hillary to get elected, even though it was Trump and co., you believed the media, how sad programed person you are!
    3. Globalist ideology is bad, they don't want diversity in philosophy and knowledge, they just want diversity in appearances, and choices.
    If sap is sucked in the Russian propaganda, you are also sucked in the anti-russian propaganda, it is simple and obvious, yet you can not comprehend.

This is a circular argument, you want me to say I trust them so you can say but Trump. I'm saying I want actual evidence before I convict anyone. If you are OK with finding someone guilty on hearsay and circumstantial evidence, that's on you; however, I believe in finding out the facts before executing someone. Now, no matter what angle you try and use, I stand by my values.
    Unless Hillary

It was only 16? 10? 4?
    0 actually. Also, they were all actually political appointees by Obama. They all refused to say it was true under oath.

Unless Hillary
    You mean Hillary who actually did break the law, went out of her way to destroy evidence and committed perjury? See, those are facts, and you deny them, but in your blind hatred of Trump you would believe he colluded with Martians if CNN wrote the story.

Blaze, you are doing exactly what you accuse me of. There is actual evidence that Flynn lied, Sessions lied, Trump lied, etc. That evidence might not be enough to convict them of treason or collusion, or whatever else they are investigated for, but the evidence is in their, and his, actual words. On record. Some in front of actual hearings. Others in tweets. The evidence against Hillary wasn't enough to convict her of anything. But we already know that. She's already been cleared. It's him and his that's under the spotlight now. You might want to believe that Sessions didn't mean to mislead when he lied about his meetings. Or that Flynn didn't know what he did was collusion. Or that trumps lies are all just because he doesn't understand the implications of what he's saying, but how is that different to me thinking Hillary using a server that was good enough for the president was good enough for her to use is a reasonable excuse?

The reality is that Hillary has had her many, many, many days in court over what a lot of the population (and many officials even on the other side) think was an actual witch hunt, and she's still standing. Trump and his team have not yet finished, but if you think that Hillary was a tainted candidate or official you HAVE to agree that Trump is now a worse one. What is the best you can hope for? That his team were totally ignorant?

BTW, you missed the most decent thing he's done in total. Reaffirmed Article 5. Even I will pay him that one.

Tl;dr