Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From friend to foe....

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    that is neither true
    I don't lie. Shall we pull out the screenshots and old posts?

the toxicity exhibited does nothing to alleviate an ailing population.
    I agree which is why I generally ignored her first six posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I don't lie. Shall we pull out the screenshots and old posts?

I agree which is why I generally ignored her first six posts.
    Yet you continued against your second point which demonstrates counter to your first.
    If you can't keep it together within one post how can one expect to hold your others to any higher standard?

I stand by my closing comment. Talk about the game rather than target individuals. To do otherwise only drives people away.

I am done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    you have my permission to quote any of my posts from the SE Coed skype chat as long as each individual post is posted in its entirety.
    Flossy..
    Also once you did decide to attack.....you should have broken the confed.....but you are the type to attack a confed.

Flossy..
    stop trying to justify yourselves....you were relieved when we took the bull by the horns to end this round asap.....and now this week you suddenly figured out you could get yourselves a bunch of glory points so you are going for it.
    It speaks to the type of people you are.

Honestly I figured you would break the confed and attack, but I thought at least you would have the honor to actually end the confed when you attacked....but no you left it in place.....so you decided to attack a confed, your choice. I removed the confed when I got up this morning. This is why you have zero honor.

Flossy..
    Actually Lemon.....I would not know you all were such a dishonorable lot.....now I know. Had you removed the confed before attacking, I would have figured you simply decided to take a different path for your alliance.....it would have aggravated me, but no dishonor attached....

All because of a "confed" tag.. We knew they would attack the WW, it was the only damm WW in the game.. We didn't remove the confed tag when we chose to build a WW, Without giving them any say at all and knowing full well they were here to hit WW's, and we didn't remove the confed tag when we scouted some of their capitols either.. To many, scouting is an act of war..confed tag or not..

I am not saying what they did is morally correct, I personally feel it was an oversight and never really came to their mind to keep OR remove the tag.. But I will say if the bolded parts from your skype quotes were directed at me, I would have a much bigger issue that would absolutely supercede any "confed" tag in the future..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Flossy..
    Also once you did decide to attack.....you should have broken the confed.....but you are the type to attack a confed.

Flossy..
    stop trying to justify yourselves....you were relieved when we took the bull by the horns to end this round asap.....and now this week you suddenly figured out you could get yourselves a bunch of glory points so you are going for it.
    It speaks to the type of people you are.

Honestly I figured you would break the confed and attack, but I thought at least you would have the honor to actually end the confed when you attacked....but no you left it in place.....so you decided to attack a confed, your choice. I removed the confed when I got up this morning. This is why you have zero honor.

Flossy..
    Actually Lemon.....I would not know you all were such a dishonorable lot.....now I know. Had you removed the confed before attacking, I would have figured you simply decided to take a different path for your alliance.....it would have aggravated me, but no dishonor attached....

All because of a "confed" tag.. We knew they would attack the WW, it was the only damm WW in the game.. We didn't remove the confed tag when we chose to build a WW, Without giving them any say at all and knowing full well they were here to hit WW's, and we didn't remove the confed tag when we scouted some of their capitols either.. To many, scouting is an act of war..confed tag or not..

I am not saying what they did is morally correct, I personally feel it was an oversight and never really came to their mind to keep OR remove the tag.. But I will say if the bolded parts from your skype quotes were directed at me, I would have a much bigger issue that would absolutely supercede any "confed" tag in the future..
    I am sorry this has broken a long Travian friendship.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

It wasn't just this, it was a few things over the course of this server.. I have never known you to throw personal insults like this round..

And now on top of that, to be called a traitor because I stand up for KCCO's right to use their accounts how they see fit..??!!

And for what, because KCCO added 5 fricken days onto building a sandcastle that we didn't ever want in the first place..?? Or because KCCO didn't think to remove a confed tag first.. Holy crap..!!! Talk about petty..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Just WOW.

I'm not playing this round but I decided to read up a bit to see if I want to play next round and... well.

Long story short on this thread. If you change the goals agreed between different factions... all deals should be considered dead.
    The mechanics of how the point was reached and the method is was exhibited as a result is moot.

I've stayed loyal to groups in the part when it was apparent we had no shot at accomplishing our goal.
    I've also bailed on an alliance when they changed the team goal. BTW, its my game to play just as its yours and I would have not approved of, but joined FunTards in this situation.

How selfish of any of you to think others are wrong (after spending months and dollars) for not agreeing to "hurry the end of a server".
    ~I'm all about the Sim~

It wasn't just this, it was a few things over the course of this server.. I have never known you to throw personal insults like this round..

And now on top of that, to be called a traitor because I stand up for KCCO's right to use their accounts how they see fit..??!!

And for what, because KCCO added 5 fricken days onto building a sandcastle that we didn't ever want in the first place..?? Or because KCCO didn't think to remove a confed tag first.. Holy crap..!!! Talk about petty..
    Sigh, I have not called you a traitor, here or anywhere else.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Sigh, I have not called you a traitor, here or anywhere else.
    I never said it was you..Playing victim much ??
    But you sure didn't correct the person either..

They said..
    *BTDT player*
    now I wait for the traitors in the alliance to appear some have already showed on the forum in a way

You only replied with:
    Flossy..
    it was not quiet on the forums today.....and it is pretty much all my fault

No one ever said it was "all your" fault..you're not the victim here either..

When I am the only BTDT member on the forum advocating that it's the account owners' right to use their account as they see fit(in this case, KCCO), then who else am I to assume is being called a traitor..?

I would never have hit our own members, and in fact have only not deleted yet to ride things out and be here for the teammates(Unlike many leaders from GONE have done), but because I advocate strongly that KCCO's actions were well within their own rights and goals both individually and as a team, then I am a traitor and get no one to say otherwise..

That's fine, I don't mind being the scapegoat, or black sheep whatever.. I am very comfortable in my own convictions and morals..
    Last edited by odinloki; 05-24-2017 at 05:31 PM.

There are two different things. I am pissed at them because they are the reason the server will last longer. But I don't dispute their right to play as they want to.

But they attacked while the confed was activr. That is my issue. Had they dropped that first, I'd just be grumbling about the added time I have to spend sending wheat on a boring server when I never wanted a WW either.

And I gather that there was recognition after the fact from them that they should have dropped the confed, which, as I noted in another context, provides some closure, at least for me.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 05-24-2017 at 06:56 PM.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I am pissed at them because they are the reason the server will last longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    KCCO has added about 6 more days to this boring *** server.
    Six days.. Oh my, whatever are we going to do now that we have to spend 6 more days here..
    Note to self, six days means a WORLD of difference in the grand scheme of things..evidently..

I don't dispute their right to play as they want to.
    But they attacked while the confed was activr. That is my issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    Our alliance was built with the intent of having the natars win, with your decision to build the sand castle you reversed everything you had said all server. To be honest with that vote everyone in KCCO felt the alliance had already been broken
    Leadership of BTDT could just as easily have told them "Hey guys were doing this now so umm...let's end the confed since it was based on, well you know, the whole we're not building a WW thing.."
    Before anyone casts stones, they must first accept 50% fault, period..

Justifying insults because of a confed tag in game is weak at best, especially when there was no concern for our "confeds" as our team voted to change the dynamic, and not only that but where was the outrage over our members scouting their caps while we were still under a confed tag..??

We can not stand on one soap box, and not acknowledge a relevant issue because it's inconvenient..

At least one member of KCCO has apologized and stated that the tag should have been removed, but truly was it an oversight or on purpose.. What does it really matter either way..?

I have said it before and will reiterate, I do not condone what they did but then I do not condemn it either.. It is what it is and a confed tag is irrelevant, especially when it's well within the games rules..

Period..
    Last edited by odinloki; 05-24-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Justifying insults because of a confed tag in game is weak at best, especially when there was no concern for our "confeds" as our team voted to change the dynamic, and not only that but where was the outrage over our members scouting their caps while we were still under a confed tag..??
    Your observation, and theirs, that leadership should have addressed the situation with them directly when BTDT decided to build a WW is valid, and as a person who was in leadership, I apologise for my part in that.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

and as a person who was in leadership, I apologise for my part in that.
    As a person who also was in leadership myself, I abstained from the WW vote and also did not apologize for the scoutings....but then im also not demanding an apology from them for the WW hits..

Either way, I think your apology is a step in the right direction though the bigger grievance was the insults.. At least for me anyway, that is what crossed the line..

I really think the who did what under confed tag is truly irrelevant.. Yes, both sides should have dropped tag, but what does it really matter.. For me, both sides were justified with in-game actions, but personal insults were something we all united behind, against Luissss and man what a drama battle THAT was..

This in reference to my quote above, certainly makes it sound like you were talking about me.

I never said it was you..Playing victim much ??
    But you sure didn't correct the person either..

They said..
    *BTDT player*
    now I wait for the traitors in the alliance to appear some have already showed on the forum in a way

You only replied with:
    Flossy..
    it was not quiet on the forums today.....and it is pretty much all my fault

No one ever said it was "all your" fault..you're not the victim here either..

When I am the only BTDT member on the forum advocating that it's the account owners' right to use their account as they see fit(in this case, KCCO), then who else am I to assume is being called a traitor..?

I would never have hit our own members, and in fact have only not deleted yet to ride things out and be here for the teammates(Unlike many leaders from GONE have done), but because I advocate strongly that KCCO's actions were well within their own rights and goals both individually and as a team, then I am a traitor and get no one to say otherwise..

That's fine, I don't mind being the scapegoat, or black sheep whatever.. I am very comfortable in my own convictions and morals..
    Show me where I played victim. I simply owned up that I stirred the pot, I own that I got angry and called KCCO dishonorable in the SE Coed chat, that I continued to stir the pot on the forum ....that is not playing victim. I should not have been so cutting in the chat, I should not have said anything, and once I did, I should have apologized and walked away, that is on me. I should not have posted my ire on the forum, once I did there were various points I could and should have walked away, I did not, instead I fanned the flames...NONE of this makes me a victim. I am not a victim in any of this, I am fully cognizant of that.

Talk about the game rather than target individuals.
    I'm not targeting anyone Scarecrow.

Don't enable.

This is starting to feel like Lulu`s flame war. I like it. More motivation for people to play a solid, competitive, and savage round. Everyone is teal but Greg. Can we get Greg teal?

I'm not targeting anyone Scarecrow.
    Don't enable.

Meherrin I saw you reading... step up and let's talk this out. You can't hide behind Flossie every server.
    I'm offering you the chance to explain yourself and seek redemption for your sins. Instead you're busy protesting "insinuations."

You don't realize some of your allies are now gunning for you do you?

There are those who seek to TiK ToK Meherrin. I like you. I'm trying to protect you from her. I'm trying to lead her to salvation for your sake. If it makes me look stupid so be it... I'll step away... it's not my fight.
    I don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

It's a rebuttal.

When I "target" it'll be glaringly obvious.

So wait...we're butthurt because people hit us? So what if they didn't drop the confed, I didn't realize that makes a huge difference when you see red swords pop up...and six days added? Really? After all we'd done this round you're going to go out ******** about something that doesn't matter and six days added to the server? That honestly takes away from what we did here overall. We dominated the server, beat the opponents into not only submission but mass deletion and then we come here and cry about a sand castle we didn't even care about. It looks really pathetic. Boooooo

Also, I saw the quote from angry beaver odin was referring to, that's rich coming from the guy that wanted to quit early on in the server because he got hit a few times. BOOOOOOOOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Also, I saw the quote from angry beaver odin was referring to, that's rich coming from the guy that wanted to quit early on in the server because he got hit a few times. BOOOOOOOOOOO
    Im not totally sure what quote you are referring too...

As far as us wanting to quit.. yes after our cap got smashed and we got little d support it was frustrating. Its not the first time I have gotten hit and Im damn sure it wont be the last. At the time it happened I believe I was going through some very serious health issues and I just wasn't sure I had the fight in me to fight both for my life and for this stupid game as well.

As far as Greg and I.... All I can say is this game will never break the bond we formed in the last 6 months.. He is one of many of my "travian" family members that kept me fighting when I was ready to call everything going on done. What many don't know, because we really never made it public, when I was at my darkest point in my life he reached out almost daily to keep track of my recovery and I can never say thanks enough for the text messages and hours he and I spent talking the 6 weeks i was in the hospital and the 5 months I was stuck basically in bed at home recovering. I had several people that were more concerned for my health then anyone could imagine that I had never met irl. Though I was lucky enough to finally meet Meg a couple months ago. Hell even 2ft was trying to find out what hospital I was stuck in so he could fly across the country to check on me!

Here is the bottom line, and I have learned it the hard way.. whats done is done.. either you pick up the pieces and move on or you give up. Blowing **** up in this game is why we all play... ALONG with the friendship one makes or enemies that cross paths with you learn to over come and do what is best for you and/or your team. In the grand scope of things 6 days is nothing.. this just guarantees our account will be top defender of this server
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

After all we'd done this round you're going to go out ******** about something that doesn't matter and six days added to the server?
    In the grand scope of things 6 days is nothing..
    I agree with both of you. This is a game and this **** doesn't matter. It's not worth losing friends over.

This is starting to feel like Lulu`s flame war. I like it. More motivation for people to play a solid, competitive, and savage round. Everyone is teal but Greg. Can we get Greg teal?
    Im not sure you can turn a black sheep, teal..?? lol

That honestly takes away from what we did here overall. We dominated the server, beat the opponents into not only submission but mass deletion
    We did too !! Holy crap we totally dominated bad..

As far as Greg and I.... All I can say is this game will never break the bond we formed in the last 6 months.. He is one of many of my "travian" family members that kept me fighting when I was ready to call everything going on done.
    Love you brother..

Here is the bottom line, and I have learned it the hard way.. whats done is done.. either you pick up the pieces and move on or you give up. Blowing **** up in this game is why we all play... ALONG with the friendship one makes or enemies that cross paths with you learn to over come and do what is best for you and/or your team:
    ^^ This..

*yawn* -- The drama never stops around s1, eh?

s1: The Dude
    s19: Venom

Mods be all up on deeznutz