Thread: You know you are in Revenge when...

Default You know you are in Revenge when...

Alright so figured it would be fun to start a funny! Best Travian jokes lets have em! I'll start it off.

"You know you are in Revenge when.... you spend thousands of dollars on your account and it's still worthless as ever"

The Ahmed references are getting dull...

Quote Originally Posted by James Mattis View Post
    The ahmed account is getting dull... let's see something out of it besides simming.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Okay okay fine...

"You know you are in revenge when, you cripple your account by focusing on senators out of your first village, and fail at chiefing a village you destroyed 75% of"

Better?

Look at that! We really CAN all get along.

Now if we could just do it without the entire server joining the same alliance...
    Known as either Skitime or Ricktheski on 7 different rounds.
    Member of Gemini, winners of round one of server seven.

May I? "You know you are in Revenge when, in spite of being number 1 alliance, just one "big star" is on top 10 ranking..
    The rest ? push.. push.. itīs already crowning! Itīs coming!

You know you are in Revenge when even if the rest of the server decided to make a hugfest it would still be less of a meta than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

I would just like to point out, that most of the alliances suck, they are all in talks with someone, and all the numbers are fluff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I would just like to point out, that most of the alliances suck, they are all in talks with someone, and all the numbers are fluff.
    I thought you had a hissy fit and were deleting your account?

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    You know you are in Revenge when even if the rest of the server decided to make a hugfest it would still be less of a meta than yours.
    Ooops! I like this one

Wrong thread.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I'm fairly confident that most of us get that...

"You know you are in revenge when, you get overly sensitive on the forums and needlessly derail a fun thread."

Over sensitive? First I would have to be a member of those hacks to feel anything, secondly, I was just pointing out all the other hacks there are to make fun of. Why only revenge? Look at PHX, what's really funny is I have had a couple of them igm me looking to move. Of course I assume them to be spies, but if they arent...

Why only revenge?
    That is what the thread is titled. Why the OP choose them and not PHX / TNWC, I have no idea. I also have no idea why it irks you so badly, if you are not in Revenge!

Revenge earned it by NAPing up with nearly the entire quad and then some. Yes, you ARE RIGHT. Most of the alliances in the top ten are either sacks of crap or allied to each other. Even for a month in it is a sorry state, and compared to my last server (some years back) it is down right depressing.

You could take the entire bottom of the top twenty list (11-20) and cram them together and just barely make a full stack. I am sure we will get around to ragging on all of them. Lord knows enough of them deserve it.

Over sensitive? First I would have to be a member of those hacks to feel anything, secondly, I was just pointing out all the other hacks there are to make fun of. Why only revenge? Look at PHX, what's really funny is I have had a couple of them igm me looking to move. Of course I assume them to be spies, but if they arent...
    Naw I know for Certain Blazin isn't part of Revenge. Though the reason I've ragged on them the way I have is because of the stuff skitme mentioned below for one.. Amongst a few other small things I've actually seen myself. Don't worry I have absolutely no issues at all with calling out the other allies when I see stupidity. I just haven't had the interactions with them yet. PHX only interaction I've had was a temporary cease fire while we fought Mortals. TNWC pretty much the same thing, just up in the northeast doing their thing, not bothering nobody trying to find a couple farms that aren't banned.

Quote Originally Posted by skitime View Post
    That is what the thread is titled. Why the OP choose them and not PHX / TNWC, I have no idea. I also have no idea why it irks you so badly, if you are not in Revenge!

Revenge earned it by NAPing up with nearly the entire quad and then some. Yes, you ARE RIGHT. Most of the alliances in the top ten are either sacks of crap or allied to each other. Even for a month in it is a sorry state, and compared to my last server (some years back) it is down right depressing.

You could take the entire bottom of the top twenty list (11-20) and cram them together and just barely make a full stack. I am sure we will get around to ragging on all of them. Lord knows enough of them deserve it.
    Just about everywhere the top 10 is about all that really matters.. with a few in the top 11-20 that are here for fun with a buddy or two either playing spoiler, or building up some wicked hammer to smash smash.

You know you are in revenge when animals magically appear in your village

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...79,49789218a87

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...c9,497895c2e7c

PS: check the difference in the times and no of animals caught/appeared/not sure how to describe it
    Last edited by jin11; 05-30-2017 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jin11 View Post
    You know you are in revenge when animals magically appear in your village

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...79,49789218a87

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...c9,497895c2e7c

PS: check the difference in the times and no of animals caught/appeared/not sure how to describe it
    Theres been an animal glitch all round so far. Where animals weren't always showing up to fight. Happened to us, and a few others in the ally.

Thank you for giving this info

You know you are in Revenge when you check your members list and see they have added Natars

You know you are in Revenge when you settle out by the 400s and each wing tries to recruit you for themselves.

You know you are in Revenge when one of your wings changes it's name 14 times in 18 days...

(https://www.gettertools.com/ts4.trav...nce/6-Revenge2)

You know you are in revenge when you mail every alliance in the SE to try and build a 60 member wing? Am I doing it right?

You know you're in Revenge when no matter what quadrant you're in there's a wing for you.

You know you are in Revenge when you have your entire alliance launch their offense troops at one target and allow enough lead time for the rest of the server to set up a wall and smash them to dust.

Ahmed had a cap hammer.... lol

We got a request from Putin for def, but did not want to set a bad example and stayed home. They did a beautiful job killing that attack thiugh.

Seeing as how Revenge represents 20% of the active players on the server, it looks to me like a fair fight.

BRs for those of us in no alliance?

Wow. Thanks.