Thread: Aep is destined to fail..

Default Aep is destined to fail..

Tom kind of set the pace for that team to go down the drain.. Other leaders are just following his footsteps in one way or another..

Case in point..
    I took over the Crybaby account right about arty captures, and the account had a large spy arty as well as a small gg/gw arty and small fool.. The "team" begged and begged for the small gg/gw arty to get moved fast to other players regardless if I was done with it or not.. I received a MM with protocol to get in the loop for the small troop build, so when I was done with the gg/gw arty I agreed to pass it in exchange for a turn with the small troop.. No one ever made an arrangement for me, but they darn sure hounded me for the gg/gw still..

Fast forward a little bit..
    I handed off the small gg/gw anyway and waited patiently for my turn(which never came).. In the meantime, I began to get hounded to get on getter and join skype.. I didn't want to, I wanted to sim and enjoy the game in quiet anonymity and was willing to send defense where needed and scout for the team using my large spy arty.. But clearly that wasn't going to be good enough..

One of the leaders asked to sitcheck and against my better judgement, I agreed.. You know, just so they can see that the account isn't some noob and that it was making defense as well as two scout hubs for the team.. That sure proved to be a mistake.. That very night after sit-checking, the very same leader sent his hammer at me along with this message.. Remember, he sent this message AFTER he sent his hammer..

Sender:
    *AEP Leader*
    Subject:
    Arty
    Sent:
    05/11/17, 05:47 am
    Hey Crybaby,

I wish I would have talked to you before I sent, but I need to come pick up that scout artifact. We need to get that artifact in the hands of somebody thats going to use it to benefit the alliance. I have a bunch of scouts, and am willing to use them to help with our alliance operations.

If you would like it back in a couple weeks we can arrange that. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jerkface
    ================
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Tom kind of set the pace for that team to go down the drain.. Other leaders are just following his footsteps in one way or another..

Case in point..
    I took over the Crybaby account right about arty captures, and the account had a large spy arty as well as a small gg/gw arty and small fool.. The "team" begged and begged for the small gg/gw arty to get moved fast to other players regardless if I was done with it or not.. I received a MM with protocol to get in the loop for the small troop build, so when I was done with the gg/gw arty I agreed to pass it in exchange for a turn with the small troop.. No one ever made an arrangement for me, but they darn sure hounded me for the gg/gw still..

Fast forward a little bit..
    I handed off the small gg/gw anyway and waited patiently for my turn(which never came).. In the meantime, I began to get hounded to get on getter and join skype.. I didn't want to, I wanted to sim and enjoy the game in quiet anonymity and was willing to send defense where needed and scout for the team using my large spy arty.. But clearly that wasn't going to be good enough..

One of the leaders asked to sitcheck and against my better judgement, I agreed.. You know, just so they can see that the account isn't some noob and that it was making defense as well as two scout hubs for the team.. That sure proved to be a mistake.. That very night after sit-checking, the very same leader sent his hammer at me along with this message.. Remember, he sent this message AFTER he sent his hammer..

Sender:
    *AEP Leader*
    Subject:
    Arty
    Sent:
    05/11/17, 05:47 am
    Hey Crybaby,

I wish I would have talked to you before I sent, but I need to come pick up that scout artifact. We need to get that artifact in the hands of somebody thats going to use it to benefit the alliance. I have a bunch of scouts, and am willing to use them to help with our alliance operations.

If you would like it back in a couple weeks we can arrange that. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jerkface
    ================
    im very confused.

About ??
    Last edited by odinloki; 05-29-2017 at 03:15 AM.
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

About ??
    Everything

Let me slow it down for you to catch up..

Aep leader sit checks the account of a teammate in his wing..

Aep leader decides he wants said teammates shiny arty..
    Aep leader logs on late at night and see's teammate in his wing is a green dot and launches hammer..

When target account goes blue, Aep leader sends him message saying "hey, im going to take your arty by force even though you are a teammate"..

"Teammate" account then leaves Aep, and moves large spy arty so Aep leader can't have it..

Do you need pictures too, or did that clear it up ??

Let me slow it down for you to catch up..

Aep leader sit checks the account of a teammate in his wing..

Aep leader decides he wants said teammates shiny arty..
    Aep leader logs on late at night and see's teammate in his wing is a green dot and launches hammer..

When target account goes blue, Aep leader sends him message saying "hey, im going to take your arty by force even though you are a teammate"..

"Teammate" account then leaves Aep, and moves large spy arty so Aep leader can't have it..

Do you need pictures too, or did that clear it up ??
    No I'm just confused on why an alliance is still doing sitter checks.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    im very confused.
    About ??
    Everything
    Do you need pictures??
    No I'm just confused.

..why an alliance is still doing sitter checks.
    Obviously to check out my account to steal the large spy arty..

And this, children, is why you should have someone you can trust sit check you if there's a sit check policy in your ally

Agreed.. Who knew you couldn't trust your own leaders.. The lesson here is Aep/Aes is not to be trusted..

The really funny part is when this leader hit, he hit his own teams defense.. There are multiple people in that team who sent local defense to kill off a few of his troops..
    Last edited by odinloki; 05-30-2017 at 10:09 AM.

As I understand the battle report rules on forums now, you could continually scout his account and post openly here...
    ~I'm all about the Sim~

Quote Originally Posted by Oddly Entertained View Post
    As I understand the battle report rules on forums now, you could continually scout his account and post openly here...
    What.. ?

I was surprised at how much AES/AEP lacks in terms of information. I don't think they have yet to figure out which account I'm really on.