Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Can anyone help me out really quick

  1. #41
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    So if the difference is 2 years or less it would be okay? or twins?

    There is no logical reason to make incest a taboo, except religion!
    Don't be an idiot. Even twins live together as CHILDREN. How would that be? Grow up together, take baths together as infants and children. It's clearly not right. Not any relationship,that involves childhood. Never.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  2. #42
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    We've had this discussion before. What's wrong with it is that families include children. Who knew!!!! Children can never be put in the situation of being potential future mates for those around them who are older. The power imbalance can never be overcome.

    If you restrict the discussion to those who did not meet each other until they were adults and didn't know they were related, there may be a discussion to be had. Otherwise, just no.
    Let me get this straight, you think there are situations where incest is ok... wtf Rok, seriously wtf.. I think it's time you go back on ignore with hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  3. #43
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    That would not be problem if happened in one generation and/or they choose not to reproduce. Also now you can genetically choose what goes into next generation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Don't be an idiot. Even twins live together as CHILDREN. How would that be? Grow up together, take baths together as infants and children. It's clearly not right. Not any relationship,that involves childhood. Never.
    So if they were separated at childhood it would be okay?

    So if one child lived with one parent and the other child with the other parent and after they become adults they reunited, and for some odd reason choose to be partners knowing that they are siblings it might be okay?

    Through history -especially in the "far" past- some royal family did practice incest to keep their bloodline "pure"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    There are genetic tests that can be done prior to having kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  5. #45
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    That would not be problem if happened in one generation and/or they choose not to reproduce. Also now you can genetically choose what goes into next generation.


    So if they were separated at childhood it would be okay?

    So if one child lived with one parent and the other child with the other parent and after they become adults they reunited, and for some odd reason choose to be partners knowing that they are siblings it might be okay?

    Through history -especially in the "far" past- some royal family did practice incest to keep their bloodline "pure"!
    No. And Blaze no. Not all right. There might be a discussion to be had and situations where we should not immediately condemn without thought. But no, I think the incest taboo is right and should stand.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  6. #46
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    A discussion you said, being if someone didn't know they were related. Would that discussion be whether or not they should keep making Alabama babies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  7. #47
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    No. And Blaze no. Not all right. There might be a discussion to be had and situations where we should not immediately condemn without thought. But no, I think the incest taboo is right and should stand.
    So you submit to a rule from the religions that you condemn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  8. #48
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    So you submit to a rule from the religions that you condemn!
    It has nothing to do with religion. It is clearly a social taboo supported by law, that really needs to stay in place. I actually don't care much about what grown adults do consensually. But if it relates to children or relationships children have had, it must stay taboo. For the protection of all future children.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  9. #49
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    It has nothing to do with religion. It is clearly a social taboo supported by law, that really needs to stay in place.
    Incest is prohibited in religion, then the society and law made it a taboo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  10. #50
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    You are gross Rok, incest could explain your mental ******ation though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •