Thread: Dual request - usx

Default Dual request - usx

hey guys,
    need duals for a gaullic account...
    golder preferred...
    minimum basic knowledge about the game required.
    any time zone doesnt matter....
    must be on skype...

regarding myself :- i am a highly active player from dubai...playing travian from last 5 + years..always on skype...previously was a part of winning alliances in INX and PKX servers...

with regards
    eldest.

Hi, I'm Rakust. I've read your request on the forum of a dual friend for the account.

First of all... I'm from Spain, so I'm not the best one talking English but I understand everything.

I'm a very active player, really love use Skype. I'm not a gold user (not at the moment) and my experience on travian is pretty low but I know all the minimuns and have years of experience on another games like "Grepolis", "*****" and "Ikariam".

My favourite tribe is Gauls, I've always played it.

I'm very interested on a dual account and if you explain me the things I can be the best friend you never have.

Waiting for an answer, Rakust.

PD: my skype is "monstrejoan".

Default Hi!

Hi, I'm Rakust. I've read your request on the forum of a dual friend for the account.

First of all... I'm from Spain, so I'm not the best one talking English but I understand everything.

I'm a very active player, really love use Skype. I'm not a gold user (not at the moment) and my experience on travian is pretty low but I know all the minimuns and have years of experience on another games like "Grepolis", "*****" and "Ikariam".

My favourite tribe is Gauls, I've always played it.

I'm very interested on a dual account and if you explain me the things I can be the best friend you never have.

Waiting for an answer, Rakust.

PD: my skype is "monstrejoan".