Thread: Congratulations BTDT!

Default Congratulations BTDT!

Congratulations BTDT!

Dear Travian players,

All good things must come to an end, and so too must this age. Once Solomon was given a ring, upon which was inscribed a message that could take away all the joys or sorrows of the world, that message was roughly translated, “this too shall pass”. It is both our joy and sorrow to announce to all Travian players that this too has now passed! We hope you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed serving you and thank you for staying until the very end!

The results: Day had long since passed into night, yet the workers of the village OurPointy Sandcastle, laboured on throughout the wintery eve, ever wary of the countless armies marching to destroy their work, knowing that they raced against time and the greatest threat that had ever faced the free tribes. Their tireless struggles were rewarded at 11:41 after a nameless worker laid the final stone in what will be forever known as the greatest and most magnificent creation in all of history since the fall of the Natars.

Together with the alliance "BTDT", "an angry beaver" was the first to finish the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders. It is therefore "an angry beaver" who receives the title "winner of this era"!

"15npreggo" was ruler over the largest personal empire, followed closely by "an angry beaver" and "Kodiac".
    "an angry beaver" slew more than any other, and was the mightiest, most fearsome commander.
    "an angry beaver" was the most glorious defender, slaughtering enemies at the village gates, staining the lands around those villages with their blood.

Best regards,
    Your Travian: Legends Team

Oh yeah, this server was still going on.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

Many achievements. 10+ year player.

Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

that an angry beaver guy sure must be elite to get his name in a ending message that many times......
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Yes he is.

That An Angry Beaver guy is something alright.....something special.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

We'll probably all have to gang up on his team next round just to keep it even.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    We'll probably all have to gang up on his team next round just to keep it even.
    Don't you go picking on my little Angry Beavers!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Mwahahahaha

Ill post my one and only mass message here as well before I take a break from my pc....

Well its been just a bit over a day since we got the win and I finally slept for more then 4 hrs at a time :P

I just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to build this teams sandcastle and all of the support we were given the last 50 or so days while we were doing so.

For the record we NEVER lost a single troop to starvation and we only had to beg for wheat I think twice. This goes to show what the team we had! A wonder holder could not ask for a greater group of friends to work with! Simply put, you all rock!

Looking forward I will say without a doubt next round of s1 is shaping up to become another "perfect storm" for a round.

I know some of you guys may decide to play on a different team and I have a couple things to ask.

Take the time to teach the new players that play the proper way to be competitive since they are the next generation to love to hate this game as much as we do, and and never forget this is "just" a game.

Also take the time to tell your family you love them daily! We all know life is short and things can happen in a blink of an eye!

I will close this out by saying it has been an honor and privilege to call you all friends!

So until we meet on the field again take care of yourself and enjoy your time away!

See you on the flip side!
    Bob
    aka Murdok / an angry beaver
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Murdok again."

Enjoy your break and I'll see you next round. Congrats again.

Thank you, BTDT for allowing me to play with you all, even for a small piece of the server. It was an honor.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Thank you, BTDT for allowing me to play with you all, even for a small piece of the server. It was an honor.
    I certainly enjoyed playing with you and getting to know you.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    You should've helped out your ex-team on US2. They need the help.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    You should've helped out your ex-team on US2. They need the help.
    Who is winning and who is losing over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Who is winning and who is losing over there?
    SW is winning by a massive margin is what it seems. AES/AEP just lost their unique wall. Their WW was zeroed early on and their top raider was banned and now he deleted.

Sounds a lot like this round. Thank you.

Congratulations, BTDT.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."