Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The anti-trumpers have lost

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Lying about a blow job
    Billy telling people to lie under oath is worse than your wishcasting.

Lying about a blow job vs lying about treason or even concealing treason?? Hmm which seems worse?
    Treason? Concealing treason? Source please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Really? He was acquitted. And:
    "There is only one question before you, albeit a difficult one, one that is a question of fact and law and constitutional theory. Would it put at risk the liberties of the people to retain the President in office? Putting aside partisan animus, if you can honestly say that it would not, that those liberties are safe in his hands, then you must vote to acquit."

Seems VERY unlikely that would be answered the same way if Donnie is impeached.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Treason? Concealing treason? Source please.
    If he tried to stop an investigation into a Russian connection spilling the democratic process, that should be treason. He has almost admitted it already. If his defence is "I'm too dumb to know what treason is", then wow.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 06-12-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

It is too big an issue for it to be left alone, even on a small chance it's true. It's the end of american democracy. It needs to be sorted out quickly, without any distractions and any blockages. Just like Bill and Monica, it doesn't get to be proven in a court of law before it affects the presidency. And nor should it. Although, damn, wouldn't it be good if all there was to worry about was that?
    There is no american democracy and there has not been for sometime, wall street is law and order (not totally but controls highly controls policy)!

There is no concrete proof that you exist either. Even to you, you could be a dream. Don't spout ****e until you understand it. Go look up water vapor condensation from somewhere other than a conspiracy page. Like I say, educate yourself from science, not from twits.
    I looked at NASA's report that you take for granted without questioning beyond the lines. You like people to educate themselves when the education system make them obedience and the chance of them questioning things is low, good luck with you and your education.

Your religion is science, even if scientists are practicing abnormal fallacy you can't see it and you believe in it as if it is the absolute truth.

It is funny when educated people make fun of conspiracy theories since they like to question strange stuff and have some abnormal imagination, but instead of disproving their theories the educated people from highly corrupt educational system make fun of them!

Blaze have a look at Clint Watts testimony. Or is the entire world except trumpers now anti-trumpers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts..
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Really?
    Yes. What you hope and want to be true based upon only your hope and want for them to be true is nothing comlared to Billy's obstruction of justice.

I don't think we have the time or the crayons to explain it to her.

I don't think we have the time or the crayons to explain it to her.
    She actually thinks he was tried in court and used the word "acquitted." The democrat controlled senate refused to convict the democrat president.

She knows literally less than nothing about the topic. I am pretty sure she is Louise Mensch.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    She actually thinks he was tried in court and used the word "acquitted." The democrat controlled senate refused to convict the democrat president.

She knows literally less than nothing about the topic. I am pretty sure she is Louise Mensch.
    You actually think you know something you don't. It doesn't need to be a cofc court to be an acquittal. There was no required majority, so he was acquitted. Sweetie, you were probably too young to remember and I know your education is lacking, so not your fault poppet.

Two other things. I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton. He's a sleaze bag. But not in Donnies sleaze league.
    And Louise Mensch is a nutter. Or a plant.

Why don't you wait until the investigation is over? He might come through it, in which case, he goes into the same sleaze bucket as Bill but with far worse suspicions - yeah treason is worse than sex by a long way. I know neither of you approve of everything he does. No one does.

The democrat controlled senate refused to convict the democrat president.

And Louise Mensch is a nutter
    Correct.

You talk just like her. Literally, you say everyone works with Russia, just like her.

I know neither of you approve of everything he does. No one does.
    Water is water, duh.

Mostly no one totally approves of all the doings of another one!

No one does approve of every single thing a president of any single country does in the world.

So it is not just Trump, Putin, Erdogan, even Merkel, Trudeau and co.

You are always Correct.
    You're gorgeous, just like her.
    No, I say you need to know. And quickly. There's a hell of a lot of smoke, and your country is crumbling. It needs to be sorted out for the sake of everyone in the world. I think Donnie is an idiot as well. But you'd survive an idiot. You have before. But an idiot put in by Putin, will take a lot more recovery. It needs to be cleared up. I don't think anything he does is valid until you know.

BTW I'm sure you've guessed, but changing quotes is childish in the extreme. And... since most people have you blocked, no one sees it. But they do see it when others do it to you, without your original. Which is funny. But the jokes then on you. So, just giving you a simplified heads up. Not that you should stop. Or where's the fun?

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    Water is water,
    tell you what. Pick a subject you know a lot more about than me. Make it specific. Then tell me something about it. When I argue with you from a position of ignorance you'll know what I mean.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 06-12-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Louise Mensch is gorgeous.

No, I say you need to know.

Pick a subject you know a lot more about than me.
    Are you sure?

That Trump is not under investigation?

Australia.

No, I say you need to know. And quickly. There's a hell of a lot of smoke, and your country is crumbling. It needs to be sorted out for the sake of everyone in the world. I think Donnie is an idiot as well. But you'd survive an idiot. You have before. But an idiot put in by Putin, will take a lot more recovery. It needs to be cleared up. I don't think anything he does is valid until you know.
    Putin has expected that the US would crumple because of monopolar world with only two parties in the leading country in 2008 and know he is laughing hard.

I see that the media allied with liberals and democrats are trying to stop everything Trump want to do, right or wrong, except bombing the legit syrian government.

BTW I'm sure you've guessed, but changing quotes is childish in the extreme. And... since most people have you blocked, no one sees it. But they do see it when others do it to you, without your original. Which is funny. But the jokes then on you. So, just giving you a simplified heads up. Not that you should stop. Or where's the fun?

tell you what. Pick a subject you know a lot more about than me. Make it specific. Then tell me something about it. When I argue with you from a position of ignorance you'll know what I mean.
    You like to post opinion pieces, here is one that is accurate. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...t-funeral.html

You like to post opinion pieces, here is one that is accurate. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...t-funeral.html
    Not so much.

I watch you do it every day.

Are you sure?

That Trump is not under investigation?

Australia.
    I wouldn't necessarily use the word "gorgeous." But I'd hit that with about 50% of the enthusiasm with which Blazin would romp on the girl that sings "Redneck Woman".

And that is a LOT of enthusiasm.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

It turns out that the Clinton campaign was actually colluding with China during the election. Watch the leftists defend it straight up or by hiding from it.

It turns out that the Clinton campaign was actually colluding with China during the election. Watch the leftists defend it straight up or by hiding from it.
    Lol, just saw that. Not so much colluding. But violating the Logan act nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    I'm not very bright.

Wow. This kind of discussion thread will soon be verboten and I will be soooooo glad.
    What's funniest about it to me is that each side keeps comparing their crappy president to another crappy president. Drump is an embarrassment who doesn't know his job and there are many jobs in the world that one should not be learning as they go. POTUS is definitely one. The fact that he's cost the taxpayers an incredible fortune with every trip to his personal business/vacation spot is disgusting and shows a lack of responsibility. The fact that he has broken almost every promise he made to his followers in the first 6 months of being president ... I mean, if you aren't shocked and appalled, you must have your eyes closed and are following along like a blind sycophant and your opinion is questionable in the least.

Bill Clinton sleeping with an intern is disgusting on many levels (or hot, depending on your personal fantasy). Sleeping with someone who works for you is as bad as a university/college professor sleeping with a student. It's a betrayal of trust and shows a massive lack of self control. Not as bad as a guard sleeping with a prisoner, but it's a close one.

Comparing different poisons you can die from is beyond ridiculous. There hasn't been a president in decades that has not betrayed or abused their position.

Set your bar higher or you're going to continue to get morons, criminals and warhawks in office.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    What's funniest about it to me is that each side keeps comparing their crappy president to another crappy president.
    I noticed you left out your personal lord and savior -- Barry.

You can't take anything DC takes seriously, you know how angry feminists are.