Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadpool's Mafia Round - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    And thr trouble with all this claim and counter claim is that it is just as likely that it's one of the quiet ones that really is mafia. Erics claim looks stronger than Blazins usual "he picked on me" so I'm sticking with that, and also sticking with
    FoS: Carni
    Except, Blazin's claim isn't 'he picked on me'.

OK.
    Vote: Blazin
    If you're wrong Eric, you're next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Ok deal.

I'm assuming we won't find out peoples' roles after they die?
    I'm almost certain this is now the wrong play to make.
    Blazin claimed first. Eric counterclaimed against the person claiming on him. Blazin has the stronger claim because he was first.
    Also, Blazin at least has been willing to look into other options and is actually hunting decently well whereas Eric has only been arguing against the lynch on him.
    One is arguing preservation while the other is looking at potentials. The former is a more mafia trait while the latter is more a town trait.

A few other things...
    I remove my FOS: Gibby
    Second, FOS: Rok

Rok and Eric are seemingly playing as a bloc and are obfuscating the information around Eric.
    She has also said
    I'm not convinced on the colours. Red is usually for mafia, but seeing it in the whole sentence might mean it's a mafia action instead. Although a town kill on Blaze sounds as strange as outing him as town. Deadpool?

I'm going to wait to hear what it means before I call Eric the baddie. I agree he's the obvious choice to kill Blaze (but then, so am I, really). But if blue means it wasn't a mafia hit on him, he's not necessarily the one we want anyway. It could be who would go for Burn.
    So: Fos... Carni?
    which is attempting to be part of the conversation while not actually saying anything.

I'll let people catch up after Deadpool's announcements before doubling down on my position but this is where I currently stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

What's with the minimal activity?

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

I'm in the Florida Keys on vacation. It just got cut short as my wife's grandmother died unexpectedly and I now have to drive from damn key west to Michigan.
    However, Gibby is a hard read as I have never played with him/her before. I think you made a good point with rok though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm in the Florida Keys on vacation.
    You had mentioned that a few times in thread. I was more referring to the others.

I.e. Flossie, ECH0, Carni, MK, Tar, Kerzi, etc.

I'm here. I mean personally, I don't think there's a lot to really comment on.

I'm just watching the back and forth currently.

Leaning towards Eric though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

Sorry, heat wave here, making extra work for me and wearing me to a frazzle....

I will mull things over....been whip sawing back and forth....have to figure this out.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Alright you dummies. Lynch me this night and shut yer trap. When you find out I'm innocent, lynch Blazin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Alright you dummies. Lynch me this night and shut yer trap. When you find out I'm innocent, lynch Blazin.
    Okay, if you say so.
    unvote: Blazin
    vote: Eric
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

SC, I am not blocking with Eric. Although I do have good reason to suspect the role allocation is far from normal based on the posts so far from Blaze and Eric.
    I voted for Blaze before he role claimed so clearly. But, that was what made me suspect the role stuff. With the role claiming so far, I can't do anything except confuse the issue even more. If I could vote for Deadpool I would!

Unvote:
    Vote: Carni

Why? Well, I suspect all of us are howling in the wind.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I worked late yesterday...trained staff all day. Took a painkiller for my smashed fingers when I got home and went straight to bed (for those that don't know - closed my car door on my fingers. Ouch).

I'm with Ech0, in terms of what to say right now. It's the Blaze and Eric show right now. I followed Blaze's initial claim, but I'm still ping ponging between the two. One is lying, or we have more than one detective in play.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

SC, I am not blocking with Eric. Although I do have good reason to suspect the role allocation is far from normal based on the posts so far from Blaze and Eric.
    I voted for Blaze before he role claimed so clearly. But, that was what made me suspect the role stuff. With the role claiming so far, I can't do anything except confuse the issue even more. If I could vote for Deadpool I would!

Unvote:
    Vote: Carni

Why? Well, I suspect all of us are howling in the wind.
    This seems like a cop out.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

This seems like a cop out.
    ..... Do you know what I'm saying?

I am kind of agreeing that maybe we need to ignore Eric and Blazin for now... Not sure if there's anything or merit or them continuing to flirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

Quote Originally Posted by ECH0 View Post
    I am kind of agreeing that maybe we need to ignore Eric and Blazin for now... Not sure if there's anything or merit or them continuing to flirt.
    Why would you ignore the only lead we have?

..... Do you know what I'm saying?
    Ikr... He started after me when I tried to clear his name, too.

For someone who should be snorkeling at clownfish or enjoying rl or something, he sure is racking up them roaming data fees... Blazin, do you have a dual for s1 yet? I need a gold-buyer.

And yes Rok, I hear what you are saying "now," but you did seem to have an angle you were trying to use to claim Eric?

Claim Eric was the one to listen too? You pretty much lined yourself up immediately against me.

I'm just gonna say, I think there's a good chance you are both town. But probably both wrong about each other.

I'm just gonna say, I think there's a good chance you are both town. But probably both wrong about each other.
    Vote: Rokchick
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

Why would you ignore the only lead we have?
    Exactly. All I asked you guys was to trust. Forget logic and who claimed who first and all that.

Trust ,that is all I ask.

Why would I lie? So that I can purposely jeopardize my position for future rounds? Think about it. If I lie now and I turn out to be scum, do you think you guys will believe me for the future rounds to come?
    That's stupid and I would never do that. If I do that I lose my credibility and I can never play another round meaningfully.

Trust me this once. And if Blazin turns out to be town then wait until the round is over so that you can see my true role.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Why would I lie right out of the gate? That makes less than no sense. Not to mention how wildly you are swinging back and forth, you just called everyone dummies and to shut their traps like discussion is a bad thing.
    As for me going after you Gibby, your post reeked of scum, I didn't make you write it and suddenly you are taking issue with me participating in a game I started playing. As for S1, you couldn't handle dualing with me, I play logically and recklessly at the same time. I can buy you a gold package though.

Lol... When did I ever dual with you on s1? And Im keeping this comment saved. I'll be back for that gold package.
    Discussion is a bad thing when it just confuses everyone.
    And I dont care if you are lying or not. I'm going after the facts and the facts say that you are scum. The problem is, only I know those facts for now.
    Which is why Im asking for a leap of faith. If you guys dont want to give one, then Im fine with it. You'll just let scum get away with the game.

And Blaze as to the counter claim thing. You outright said that I was the one who did it. Who in his right mind would not defend that? You expect me to take it without proving my point?

No.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

The country with the world's longest official name

No one particularly stands out as being Mafia. Eric seems a bit scummy, but he always does, and he is heavily implying that he's a detective of some sort, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Lol... When did I ever dual with you on s1? And Im keeping this comment saved. I'll be back for that gold package.
    Discussion is a bad thing when it just confuses everyone.
    And I dont care if you are lying or not. I'm going after the facts and the facts say that you are scum. The problem is, only I know those facts for now.
    Which is why Im asking for a leap of faith. If you guys dont want to give one, then Im fine with it. You'll just let scum get away with the game.

And Blaze as to the counter claim thing. You outright said that I was the one who did it. Who in his right mind would not defend that? You expect me to take it without proving my point?

No.
    I was responding to Gibbs Eric.
    Great work MK, you caught his counter claim.

You know, this is the way it is every round of mafia I play. I'm constantly lynched despite proof I'm town. I will make it easy. unvote voteDP

It is possible we all have the same role? There is no mafia?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I can't even.
    unvote: vote: blazin

Still think you guys should lynch Gibby and Eric after me.

Still think you guys should lynch Gibby and Eric after me.
    (pseudo-vengeful apathetic) bai, blazin!

Spoken like scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    It is possible we all have the same role? There is no mafia?
    I know that I'm not a detective.. We also know there were different roles in the KP; a bus driver, a doctor, mafia and a killing role. So, no.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Vote Count:

Blazin - 3 (Eric, MK, Gibby)
    Eric - 3 (SC, Blazin, Kerzi)
    Rokchick - 1 (tarheels)
    Carni - 1 ( Rokchick)

KP - 2:

Blazin was lynched and was the Detective.

Someone attempted to kill Scarecrow but, he was saved by the Doctor.

P.S: Anyone who is inactive for 3 Nights will be automatically killed.
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 06-21-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    I'm with Ech0, in terms of what to say right now. It's the Blaze and Eric show right now. I followed Blaze's initial claim, but I'm still ping ponging between the two. One is lying, or we have more than one detective in play.
    If there is more than 1 detective in play, both Blazn and Eric are required to be either Insane or Jaded. IF this is the case, we should wait until n2 for them to both post new results and have an analyses of that.

However, this seems overly unlikely especially given that no other detective has seemingly come forward (i.e. either Naive or Sane). If there are Insane and Jaded cops, I don't see why there shouldn't be Sane and Naive cops.

Welp,
    Vote: Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Deadpool View Post
    Vote Count:

Blazin - 3 (Eric, MK, Gibby)
    Eric - 3 (SC, Blazin, Kerzi)
    Rokchick - 1 (tarheels)
    Carni - 1 ( Rokchick)
    With the lynch result, any suspicion I have for Kerzi is low.
    Eric is either insane or mafia. 50/50 lynch result and so we should go for it.

FOS:
    MK

I think Gibby is an independent.
    Still wary of Rok.
    Less wary of Tar due to his vote on Rok.

Bus driver wasn't present in the KP.
    The extra kill wasn't present in the KP. Makes me think it was actually a Jack of All Trades getting unlucky N1.
    Doctor is MVP thus far.

Kind of random KP time. Welp, game, set, and match.

Kind of random KP time. Welp, game, set, and match.
    9 PM UTC +1 is cutoff. The KP came 30 minutes after that.

Vote: Eric

The counterclaim doesn't help much when the doctor stops your kill, does it?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

My bad, I figured it to be close to the last KP, but I do remember you said something about it being late now. At least I think I read that somewhere. It's easy to be confused when your teammates cut all the blood off to your brain.