Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 47

Thread: Arkansas State Capitol 10 Commandments Monument Destroyed

  1. #1

    Default Arkansas State Capitol 10 Commandments Monument Destroyed

    https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/n...tol-destroyed/

    Little Rock Arkansas put up a 10 commandments monument at their state capital, and within 24 hours, someone drove into the 6000 lb monument screaming "FREEEEEDOM"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  2. #2
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Faitheists are odd.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Faitheists are odd.
    The man is actually a strong Christian. But he also believes in the Constitution. Odd how he can believe in both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  4. #4
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    The man is actually a strong Christian. But he also believes in the Constitution. Odd how he can believe in both.
    He can't even spell consteetooshun.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    He can't even spell consteetooshun.
    Because he's a strong Christian, but he can believe in the tenants without being able to spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  6. #6

    Default

    The Bible is case in point. All they have to do is listen from the pulpit, without reading and fact checking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  7. #7
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    I believe in both, what's so hard about that? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a very good example of a christian, but I don't have to be perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I believe in both, what's so hard about that? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a very good example of a christian, but I don't have to be perfect.
    Exactly, and you believe in the separation of church and state. He's just a little more vocal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I believe in both, what's so hard about that? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a very good example of a christian, but I don't have to be perfect.
    I was being sarcastic. Since some Christians act as if they should be at odds with some tenants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  10. #10
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    separation of church and state.
    That is not in the constitution.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    That is not in the constitution.
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion
    They made a law allowing the ten commandments, but disallowing the Satanist monument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  12. #12
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    They made a law allowing the ten commandments, but disallowing the Satanist monument.
    That legislature used state funds to create and place this monument?

  13. #13
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    How much money were the satanists going to cough up for their monument?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  14. #14
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    How much money were the satanists going to cough up for their monument?
    Their monument is in the white house right now
    /thread 2
    Last edited by Rokchick; 06-29-2017 at 04:46 AM.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  15. #15
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    There monument is in the white house right now

    This one?



    /thread

  16. #16
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Wow, he is holding his daughters pretty inappropriately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  17. #17
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Wow, he is holding his daughters pretty inappropriately.
    What? Are you offended he doesn't want to bonk them like the current prez?
    /thread 2.1
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  18. #18
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    What? Are you offended he doesn't want to bonk them like the current prez?
    Nobody does. Obama's ***** daughters are un****able.

    /thread

  19. #19

    Default

    Wait, was this guy's name William Wallace or Mel Gibson? (And if it was Mel, did he think it was Jewish commandments?)

  20. #20
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Nobody does. Obama's ***** daughters are un****able.

    /thread
    Aaaannndd he openly accepts that his prez is a deviant.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  21. #21
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Aaaannndd he openly accepts that Obama is a deviant.
    Of course he is.

  22. #22
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    What? Are you offended he doesn't want to bonk them like the current prez?
    /thread 2.1
    He didn't say he wanted to screw his daughter. He simply said he thinks his daughter has qualities that men would find desirable in a mate. Do you not think your son would make a good husband? Obama is holding his daughters as in that picture. Sick.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 06-29-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  23. #23
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Little Rock Arkansas put up a 10 commandments monument at their state capital, and within 24 hours, someone drove into the 6000 lb monument screaming "FREEEEEDOM"
    God have already forgave their sins by sacrificing the god in human flesh, thus people need not to worry about the commandments, just they want to do as they please, and have fun with doing the not allowed stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    God have already forgave their sins by sacrificing the god in human flesh, thus people need not to worry about the commandments, just they want to do as they please, and have fun with doing the not allowed stuff!
    Amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  25. #25
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    He didn't say he wanted to screw his daughter. He simply said he thinks his daughter has qualities that men would find desirable in a mate. Do you not think your son would make a good husband? Obama is holding his daughters as in that picture. Sick.
    No, he said ", although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her". Trust me, I will NEVER say "if son.x was not my son, he looks good, so maybe I would bang him". NEVER! It is not a thought that a proper human from this current society should let occur and if they did, they sure as hell should NEVER say it out loud. He did not say "my daughter is a decent human being and will make someone a good partner". He said it in the context of LOOKS, she was only about 25 at the time (maybe younger?). It's, at best, creepy as all get-out. He also said

    When asked what they have in common: 'Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her", pointing to Ivanka.

    Uh huh....

    And coffcy dear, your racism is showing. Both the Obama girls are attractive. Unless you're just a racist. Not that it should be a defining attribute. If they are as smart and strong as their parents, they will be a million times better than Ivanka.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  26. #26
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    your racism is showing. Both the Obama girls are attractive.
    They are extremely ugly with oddly-shaped faces. Ivanka is also ugly, and will not be shown up by the Obama daughters who will most likely accomplish nothing.

  27. #27
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Both the Obama girls are attractive.
    You lesbo/bi?

    Attractiveness in looks defer from a person to another, go youtube beauty standards in different eras and watch.

    Attractiveness in personality also is the same concept, each person has a different standards.

    As looks, obama's daughters, compared to african races/ethnicities, they are below average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  28. #28
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    I love how you guys accept that looks are in the eye of the beholder and then "rate" looks as if it means something. Ha!

    TLDR/ Your opinion on a females looks are irrelevant to anyone except you. Donnies comments go to his morals and are meaningless in terms of Ivankas looks. Or should be. To an actual human.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  29. #29
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Your opinion on a females looks are irrelevant to anyone except you.
    So you cannot call someone racist because they don't like the look of specific race/races!



    Trump talks awkwardly many times, he has some psychological issue/s, but no one seems to understand or want to really know it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  30. #30
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    No, he said ", although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her". Trust me, I will NEVER say "if son.x was not my son, he looks good, so maybe I would bang him". NEVER! It is not a thought that a proper human from this current society should let occur and if they did, they sure as hell should NEVER say it out loud. He did not say "my daughter is a decent human being and will make someone a good partner". He said it in the context of LOOKS, she was only about 25 at the time (maybe younger?). It's, at best, creepy as all get-out. He also said

    When asked what they have in common: 'Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her", pointing to Ivanka.

    Uh huh....

    And coffcy dear, your racism is showing. Both the Obama girls are attractive. Unless you're just a racist. Not that it should be a defining attribute. If they are as smart and strong as their parents, they will be a million times better than Ivanka.
    He said he can't relate sex to his daughter, yet you accuse him of wanting to have sex with his daughter. Obama obviously thinks his daughterson are attractive, that picture is of him groping his daughters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  31. #31
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    He said he can't relate sex to his daughter, yet you accuse him of wanting to have sex with his daughter. Obama obviously thinks his daughterson are attractive, that picture is of him groping his daughters.
    I think you have a daughter? I BET you would never say it. Why would anyone even think "sex" when asked what they have in common with their daughter? Seriously!
    But even his most slavish followers will be starting to gag over his tweets now. He showed his colours before the election, so no real surprises.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  32. #32
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    He showed his colours before the election, so no real surprises.
    Orange!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  33. #33
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    In agree with him, I can't relate sex to my daughter either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I can't relate sex to my daughter either.
    I can
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  35. #35
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I can
    but Descartes Kant
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  36. #36
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    In agree with him, I can't relate sex to my daughter either.
    What's your first thought when someone asks you what you have in common with your daughter?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    but Descartes Kant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  38. #38
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    What's your first thought when someone asks you what you have in common with your daughter?
    I rest my case, once again you have proven you will change the context to make Trump bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  39. #39
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I rest my case, once again you have proven you will change the context to make Trump bad.
    Mate, that is NOT changing the context. That is pointing out WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID in response to a question about what he has in common with his daughter.

    You can try to make him out to be normal, but he's not. I don't actually think he has to be too normal to be POTUS, but if he has dodgy morals (which he clearly does) then he needs aids who control him and his impulses. You currently have a situation where he is just doing **** because he has the feels. It's inappropriate. REALLY inappropriate. And REALLY REALLY dangerous to the whole world.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  40. #40
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Obama groping his teen daughters didn't bother you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •