Thread: WW plans

Default WW plans

So the plans have been released. I wonder how this will shape the remainder of this server.

SW: 9 Plans
    LLUA: 2 Plans
    AES/AEP: 2 Plans
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 07-04-2017 at 01:46 PM.

INQ have been quiet in terms of WW villages and plans but they will also have their part to play in the end game

Quote Originally Posted by Ninesukx View Post
    INQ have been quiet in terms of WW villages and plans but they will also have their part to play in the end game
    INQ doesn't go for WW.. They just go after killing and destroying villages :P

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    INQ doesn't go for WW.. They just go after killing and destroying villages :P
    IQN, the 3rd wing of SW, puke. Let me state this right here and right now. AEP will not be able to win this server. I doubt we will even drop one WW. IQN, LLUA and SW have all been gunning at AEP this whole server and in light of that there should be a small peak behind the curtain.

AEP was set up by Tom and it was not what it appeared to be from the begining. I stayed out and with a small group of vets who came over here post server 3 and wanting to fill in some time for S1 to start. I started about 10 days late and Tom asked me to join the team. We hesitated for as long as we could but I was added into the main skype room and met some very nice people. What I have come to learn later is that although AEP is filled with very nice people, that most of them had never even made it into end game. There are a handful of vets in the team and some players that are learning the game in more detail and I suspect will become some really good players but they remind me of the first time I played travian and near the end there was an ah ha moment. I knew I could see a better way to play the next round and how to properly build an account for success. I am not knocking the team, this is just the truth. Then I see SW snuggle it out working with ALCH, and INQ, and LLUA (no proof on this one but there seems to be some boarder disputes and have even exchanged so WW hits). It's sad really that SW thinks we are the power house to go after and using diplomacy in such a small server.

You guys might think I am bitter but I am not. These new guys and gals need to see this and help form some of those strategies and see how a loss works to formulate how to win. I will gladly see this server end, it was the worst round of travian I have seen and Tom lost any form of credibility of the type of leader he said he was. After the crap he pulled on S4 I should have known better.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    IQN, the 3rd wing of SW, puke. Let me state this right here and right now. AEP will not be able to win this server. I doubt we will even drop one WW. IQN, LLUA and SW have all been gunning at AEP this whole server and in light of that there should be a small peak behind the curtain.

AEP was set up by Tom and it was not what it appeared to be from the begining. I stayed out and with a small group of vets who came over here post server 3 and wanting to fill in some time for S1 to start. I started about 10 days late and Tom asked me to join the team. We hesitated for as long as we could but I was added into the main skype room and met some very nice people. What I have come to learn later is that although AEP is filled with very nice people, that most of them had never even made it into end game. There are a handful of vets in the team and some players that are learning the game in more detail and I suspect will become some really good players but they remind me of the first time I played travian and near the end there was an ah ha moment. I knew I could see a better way to play the next round and how to properly build an account for success. I am not knocking the team, this is just the truth. Then I see SW snuggle it out working with ALCH, and INQ, and LLUA (no proof on this one but there seems to be some boarder disputes and have even exchanged so WW hits). It's sad really that SW thinks we are the power house to go after and using diplomacy in such a small server.

You guys might think I am bitter but I am not. These new guys and gals need to see this and help form some of those strategies and see how a loss works to formulate how to win. I will gladly see this server end, it was the worst round of travian I have seen and Tom lost any form of credibility of the type of leader he said he was. After the crap he pulled on S4 I should have known better.
    Time to set the record straight, because i get tired of being accused all server long.

Jimmy, you sure sound bitter. Bitter enough to accuse me of having INQ as a wing and snuggling with the entire server. What is with people this round of accusing me and my team because of their own teams self inflicted injurious brought about from the consequences of their own decisions. I have done nothing to warrant these accusations.

My Team has been S.W and Alcohol from the start of the server. Unlike Tom, I wasnt paranoid, and I didnt make excuse to form a snuggle-fest. You and others might not have been privy to mine and Toms discussions, but I can tell you, just like always he found a reason to call me a liar and used this lame excuse to team up with another quad...because he simply has zero abilities as a leader. Its the exact same BS he pulled last server. I called him out on the forum for it. I even asked anyone to come forward and rebuttal or prove me wrong or Toms accusations true. Tom had no response (nor did anyone else), instead he pretended that I never said anything and thought by simply ignoring it, that somehow it made it irrelevant.

We were hoping for a 3 way war, but like I said...Tom messed that up from everyone, and when it backfired on him for trying to be clever (and paranoid), it left your team in a difficult position. Now you have the resentment from LLUA because of it. As far as S.W goes, we always planned on fighting Tom. However, lets be honest here. LLUA hasnt really engaged AEP...only now towards the very end have they started to hit a couple of AEP players, while S.W has been engaged in conflict ever since artifacts dropped. Its been a 1 v 1 battle for the most part.

We have No NAP or any deals with INQ, LLUA, or any other team...we simply just havnt engaged them, and they have not engaged us. But why would they??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. There was never any need to make such deals. In fact, you can ask Dude.Here that I turned down his request for a NAP when the deal between AEP and LLUA fell apart. There was never any need for it, since I knew Tom would work his magic and shoot him self in the foot. He turned everyone against AEP. No need for me to snuggle with anyone when Tom made enemies of the entire server. I like playing against Tom..he does my work for me

Furthermore, JoshMonster approached LLUA for a second time not to long ago to team up against S.W. Would you like to know what I told LLUA??? I told them, that I wasnt going to trash talk AEP and make them look like the bad guys just to prevent them from joining forced with AEP. In fact, I told them they should do what they think is best for their team. They still choose not to side with AEP who betray them in the past. Again, this must be my fault..right?

Also, how come, AEP leadership NEVER once reached out to me all server to talk after Tom messed things up. None of you ever gave me the light of day. Instead you all keep blaming me and my team for others short comings. Something I dont appreciate much. You all call this server a waste of time, but me and my gang brought our A-Game. We are highly motivated and organized. We have high participation levels in both attack and defense. We are not responsible for other teams not having their act together. We too have many inexperienced players, but the difference between us, is that me and my experienced players try to spend the time with them to teach them us much as we can.

Im not the architect of any conspiracy here. AEP has many talented players, but got scr*wed over and then abandoned by the person suppose to be leading this team, and turning the rest of the server against them. It is as simple as that. So enough with constantly blaming me for others peoples mistakes. Im good at what I do, but even I am cant make an entire server hate AEP.

-Doc

Time to set the record straight, because i get tired of being accused all server long.

Jimmy, you sure sound bitter. Bitter enough to accuse me of having INQ as a wing and snuggling with the entire server. What is with people this round of accusing me and my team because of their own teams self inflicted injurious brought about from the consequences of their own decisions. I have done nothing to warrant these accusations.

My Team has been S.W and Alcohol from the start of the server. Unlike Tom, I wasnt paranoid, and I didnt make excuse to form a snuggle-fest. You and others might not have been privy to mine and Toms discussions, but I can tell you, just like always he found a reason to call me a liar and used this lame excuse to team up with another quad...because he simply has zero abilities as a leader. Its the exact same BS he pulled last server. I called him out on the forum for it. I even asked anyone to come forward and rebuttal or prove me wrong or Toms accusations true. Tom had no response (nor did anyone else), instead he pretended that I never said anything and thought by simply ignoring it, that somehow it made it irrelevant.

We were hoping for a 3 way war, but like I said...Tom messed that up from everyone, and when it backfired on him for trying to be clever (and paranoid), it left your team in a difficult position. Now you have the resentment from LLUA because of it. As far as S.W goes, we always planned on fighting Tom. However, lets be honest here. LLUA hasnt really engaged AEP...only now towards the very end have they started to hit a couple of AEP players, while S.W has been engaged in conflict ever since artifacts dropped. Its been a 1 v 1 battle for the most part.

We have No NAP or any deals with INQ, LLUA, or any other team...we simply just havnt engaged them, and they have not engaged us. But why would they??? The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that. There was never any need to make such deals. In fact, you can ask Dude.Here that I turned down his request for a NAP when the deal between AEP and LLUA fell apart. There was never any need for it, since I knew Tom would work his magic and shoot him self in the foot. He turned everyone against AEP. No need for me to snuggle with anyone when Tom made enemies of the entire server. I like playing against Tom..he does my work for me

Furthermore, JoshMonster approached LLUA for a second time not to long ago to team up against S.W. Would you like to know what I told LLUA??? I told them, that I wasnt going to trash talk AEP and make them look like the bad guys just to prevent them from joining forced with AEP. In fact, I told them they should do what they think is best for their team. They still choose not to side with AEP who betray them in the past. Again, this must be my fault..right?

Also, how come, AEP leadership NEVER once reached out to me all server to talk after Tom messed things up. None of you ever gave me the light of day. Instead you all keep blaming me and my team for others short comings. Something I dont appreciate much. You all call this server a waste of time, but me and my gang brought our A-Game. We are highly motivated and organized. We have high participation levels in both attack and defense. We are not responsible for other teams not having their act together. We too have many inexperienced players, but the difference between us, is that me and my experienced players try to spend the time with them to teach them us much as we can.

Im not the architect of any conspiracy here. AEP has many talented players, but got scr*wed over and then abandoned by the person suppose to be leading this team, and turning the rest of the server against them. It is as simple as that. So enough with constantly blaming me for others peoples mistakes. Im good at what I do, but even I am cant make an entire server hate AEP.

-Doc

SW isn't in anyway allied with any other team other than Alcohol. But there are reasons of why we don't attack others:
    1. INQ isn't going after a WW, we know this since day one, there is no reason for us to attack them, when they aren't threatening a win.
    2. LLUA was going to be our enemy when you guys allied them, im pretty sure they would've been killed first had they still been allied with AES/AEP. After we saw the drama that happened to LLUA, we felt bad, and instead left them alone, hoping that they will fight Aes/AEP to get revenge.
    3. LLUA isn't as big of a threat to us as much as AES/AEP.

I do believe that you guys will be able to kill off a few levels of our ww. But since you guys do not have any marble artifacts, the chances of winning is slim, but still possible.

-Doc

im glad someone spoke up. It was AES/P that allied LLUA start game and tried to screw them over and now you bitter throwing around excuses how we are huggling the sever is funny. INQ Just seem to be hovering until they decide what they are doing in the late.

Now that's out the way, I do believe AES/P were favourites to win the server at 1 point agree or not this was obvious but your op planning and defence calls have been reckless and you've crashed and burned too many hammers and lost too many villages. I launched atleast 5 times and never ran into defence once. To be the best you have to take out the best and that's what we done like it or not.

First off. Aep did not screw over llua. Tom made a call on cutting ties there and it was over another player they brought into that fold.

And Ninesux, it's safe to launch 5 times on feeders. Lol
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46

First off. Aep did not screw over llua. Tom made a call on cutting ties there and it was over another player they brought into that fold.

And Ninesux, it's safe to launch 5 times on feeders. Lol
    We do hit feeders often, but they are defenders feeders.. we deleted many caps this server, too. AES/AEP did screw LLUA up, causing LIVE to fight off LLUA. Ever since, LLUA were dedicated to killing aes aep, which benefited us, however that doesn't mean we are allied.

We do hit feeders often, but they are defenders feeders.. we deleted many caps this server, too. AES/AEP did screw LLUA up, causing LIVE to fight off LLUA. Ever since, LLUA were dedicated to killing aes aep, which benefited us, however that doesn't mean we are allied.
    The situation between live and llua had nothing to do with aep. That was based on other factors but went down at the same time. I believe you are ill informed and if you spoke with just one party that was involved then I see why. You can talk with foley and dude.here but here is what I know.

I requested that Tom speak with dude and I helped set up the conversation. Tom violated the map and did not follow what I saw as rules for a nap and I was clear. He honestly made me look foolish by canceling a nap in the way he did it. I almost deleted my account that day. Then Tom went dark and left the same day that he was suppst to run the artifact pick up. He had 100% control of the alliance and once fairy and I got a look under the hood we saw the problems. Aep was over populated with new players and like I said they are great but we all know how long it takes to learn all the twists and stratagy in the game.

And before you jump on the snuggle talk, the nap was a nap and nota confed. We were simply asking for no attacks between the crews. You guys named all but one alliance and that's a snuggle.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

The situation between live and llua had nothing to do with aep. That was based on other factors but went down at the same time. I believe you are ill informed and if you spoke with just one party that was involved then I see why. You can talk with foley and dude.here but here is what I know.

I requested that Tom speak with dude and I helped set up the conversation. Tom violated the map and did not follow what I saw as rules for a nap and I was clear. He honestly made me look foolish by canceling a nap in the way he did it. I almost deleted my account that day. Then Tom went dark and left the same day that he was suppst to run the artifact pick up. He had 100% control of the alliance and once fairy and I got a look under the hood we saw the problems. Aep was over populated with new players and like I said they are great but we all know how long it takes to learn all the twists and stratagy in the game.

And before you jump on the snuggle talk, the nap was a nap and nota confed. We were simply asking for no attacks between the crews. You guys named all but one alliance and that's a snuggle.
    Jimmy, let me break it down to you:
    The nap had rules. At first it was a normal nap, no attacks between each other. But dude.here requested that the only time he would do a nap is if it would turn into a confed, an MM was even out in LLUA that stated that a merge will be happening soon, and all the inactives will be left behind, the day after is when the betrayal happened. If you haven't seen that MM, then you might as well not talk about it.

About LIVE, tom had influence on the team, although he wasn't the one who started it, I am pretty sure I saw messages going around in which tom promised that eventually LIVE will join aes aep. They were even in your gettertools.

Jimmy, let me break it down to you:
    The nap had rules. At first it was a normal nap, no attacks between each other. But dude.here requested that the only time he would do a nap is if it would turn into a confed, an MM was even out in LLUA that stated that a merge will be happening soon, and all the inactives will be left behind, the day after is when the betrayal happened. If you haven't seen that MM, then you might as well not talk about it.

About LIVE, tom had influence on the team, although he wasn't the one who started it, I am pretty sure I saw messages going around in which tom promised that eventually LIVE will join aes aep. They were even in your gettertools.
    Hey chuckie there's no point in explaining it some people only want to hear what they want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninesukx View Post
    Hey chuckie there's no point in explaining it some people only want to hear what they want to hear.
    Nine, I was there and in the conversation. You seem to think that you where there and I do not recall you being there. So Thank you for trying to discredit me but please tell me how you know more than I do?

ACN, Unless there was a back channel set up that I was not aware of. I can clearly state that it was only offered as a NAP. If things where going to work out there was talk of a confed but that was not even close. If we had wanted a confed there would have been a different discussion. Again, I did the set up and admitted that I took the negative that happened because of TOM that I directly reached out to the two leaders in LLUA that I was involved with and apologized for setting up the conversations because of Toms actions. The damage was done and I left it there. I no longer had any credibility with them and everything I stated was wiped off the table. I have never had control of this alliance and have not had the time to take it over so I just do what I can to help at this point and I am just waiting for it to end. Good luck on the win.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 07-07-2017 at 04:15 AM.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

∆P were getting attacked by almost all the server.. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, it was fun having that much of enemies in such a small server.

I remember once I had fakes coming from SW META!! & LLUA & INQ all at the same time, maybe a coincidence

I just feel sorry for the other alliances, SW for example and their theme "letís all be friendsĒ, you guys took the easy path, made confed with Alcohol and with whomever was threat around you. Where is the fun in that?

Anyway, letís see how the WW marathon will turn out

Good luck to yíall

IQN, the 3rd wing of SW.
    INQ is no ones wing.. Just to be clear..

IQN have been gunning at AEP this whole server.
    You may notice, INQ never once went after AEP/S until after Joshmonster pulled his shady crap and attacked an ally..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Time to set the record straight, because its get tiring of being accused all server long. First Tom, and now Jimmy.

You may have been in what ever Chat it is you were in. But I saw direct correspondence between Tom and Dude.Here stating it was a merger. The entire thing blow up because the very last minute Tom told Dude that they would take everyone in except him. He used the same exact lines he used on me. You are a Liar and I dont Trust you.

Furthermore, JoshMonster approached LLUA for a second time not to long ago to team up against S.W. Would you like to know what I told LLUA??? I told them, that I wasnt going to trash talk AEP and make them look like the bad guys just to prevent them from joining forced with AEP. In fact, I told them they should do what they think is best for their team. They still choose not to side with AEP. Again, this must be my fault..right?

I have much respect for many AEP players, especially "The Four Horsemen" as i like to call them, Sophisticated, Ample Twist, The Salvatores, and Mustache. These players with a handful of others did there very best with little to no support from the rest of their team who settled out in the boonies. Without you coming on here and making excuses about your team JImmy, we already knew the condition AEP was in especially after the first 3-4 exchanges of attacks. We also knew who to blame for it. There was absolutely no need for you to come on here and justify anything. But enough already with accusing me.

-Doc

The following is posted on Atsal's behalf as he's having some issues posting:

Quote Originally Posted by Atsal

I have much respect for many AEP players, in particular Sophisticated, Ample Twist, Mustache, and The Salvatores who led the fighting agaisnt S.W.A. However, it was pretty evident after 3-4 exchanges that they had zero support from their team who mostly settled in the boonies. It was also evident that Tom left the alliance in pretty bad shape. There was no need for you to come on here to make excuses and then accuse me to cover your teams performance...as we all know there is one person to blame here, and its Tom.

-Doc
    The Wicked Defense General

I tried posting a million times and it wont let me...Had BlackBade do it for me which is wierd. It lets him post my novel...but not me.

I have much respect for many AEP players, in particular Sophisticated, Ample Twist, Mustache, and The Salvatores who led the fighting agaisnt S.W.A.
    The horsemen

Yes, we dubbed them, "The 4 Horsemen of AE"

Respect shouldn't be given to The Salvatores..

Quote Originally Posted by Dice 2wice View Post
    ∆P were getting attacked by almost all the server.. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, it was fun having that much of enemies in such a small server.

I remember once I had fakes coming from SW META!! & LLUA & INQ all at the same time, maybe a coincidence

I just feel sorry for the other alliances, SW for example and their theme "let’s all be friends”, you guys took the easy path, made confed with Alcohol and with whomever was threat around you. Where is the fun in that?

Anyway, let’s see how the WW marathon will turn out

Good luck to y’all
    We are in no way shape or form allied with anyone other than Alcohol. Alcohol has been our only ally since the start.
    Maybe your leaders should stop putting their hands where they shouldn't be. Messing with every side of the server will cause the server to go against you.

Regarding SW and LLUA, AtSal posted in the confed forum (SW and Alcohol)...
    <<<<created: 03/17/17, 04:40 pm
    Greetings Wicked Ones,

The union between AEP and LLUAG alliance has fallen apart... (lengthly post omitted)... We want to hear your opinion. >>>>

The general attitude was leave them be and let them do their thing. There thing being taking revenge on AeP.

Confed/NAP was quite clearly shot down.
    ~I'm all about the Sim~

Quote Originally Posted by Oddly Entertained View Post
    Regarding SW and LLUA, AtSal posted in the confed forum (SW and Alcohol)...
    <<<<created: 03/17/17, 04:40 pm
    Greetings Wicked Ones,

The union between AEP and LLUAG alliance has fallen apart... (lengthly post omitted)... We want to hear your opinion. >>>>

The general attitude was leave them be and let them do their thing. There thing being taking revenge on AeP.

Confed/NAP was quite clearly shot down.
    Who's dis