Thread: #CNNBlackmail

Default #CNNBlackmail

Let's talk about how the billion dollar CNN is blackmailing a private citizen and doxing him if he doesn't stop making gifs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Well, they didn't dox him, but it did sound pretty blackmailish. Although the reaction is a bit extreme when you consider everything being done by and to the media these days. Everyone seems to be getting into the trump swing of things. That's sad.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

And to the media? What is being done to the media? I'm dying to hear what they are victims of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Exposing their already exposed shames!
    Last edited by н-υ-п-т-ε-я; 07-05-2017 at 05:06 PM. Reason: fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Well, they didn't dox him, but it did sound pretty blackmailish. Although the reaction is a bit extreme when you consider everything being done by and to the media these days. Everyone seems to be getting into the trump swing of things. That's sad.
    They're threatening to.
    I'm not very bright.

And CNN is the most biased news chain since Fox. Their coverage of Trump is on par with TMZ's coverage of Beyonce.

Just because they're journalists, doesn't mean they're above critical remarks. Especially when they're reverting to such yellow journalism.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Let's talk about how the billion dollar CNN is blackmailing a private citizen and doxing him if he doesn't stop making gifs.
    They also published two fake quotes and realized the video Trump posted isn't actually from the kid they illegally blackmailed. Stelter and Kazynski should be fired and prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    They also published two fake quotes and realized the video Trump posted isn't actually from the kid they illegally blackmailed. Stelter and Kazynski should be fired and prosecuted.
    You need to do more research boyo. This spiel is what you get from only reading one type of source. At least I check what Fox is saying about something before I just assume they are wrong.

And no, Sap journos are not beyond criticism. But when you have the president treating the press the way he does, then all pretense of civilisation and respect for the 4th estate is blurred. CNN is no more fake news than any other, and less so than some of donnies sources. They have made mistakes, and corrected them, which is more than can be said for a lot of other players. They are biased, and WHO COULD BLAME THEM? You have an idiot in the WHwho openly attacked the press before he got there. Now he lies and dissembles like a trump. Oh yeah, that's right, he is a professional liar and bully in real life too.

You need to do more research
    Your post did not even attempt to refute what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Your post did not even attempt to refute what I said.
    If you think 2 dodgy quote attributions (if they were) are enough to get a journo fired, what should all the constant lies from Donnie cause?

If you think 2 dodgy quote attributions (if they were) are enough to get a journo fired
    I was pointing out their consistency in fake news.

Those two non-journalists should be fired for illegally blackmailing someone.

I like that Rok wouldn't answer my question of how CNN was victimized, and of course he goes after the media, they have spent the last year trying to libel the guy.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Threatening by tweet... hmmmm..... there's precedent. Sacking a reasonable response you say?
    I like that Rok wouldn't answer my question of how CNN was victimized, and of course he goes after the media, they have spent the last year trying to libel the guy.
    Blaze, you said "what is being done to the media". I thought it was rhetorical. Look at ANY WH briefing.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 07-06-2017 at 03:44 PM.

So you agree they victimized themselves?
    Also, didn't deny that they are guilty of libel.
    Only rok would and her ilk would think what CNN is doing is ok.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 07-06-2017 at 04:25 PM.

And no, Sap journos are not beyond criticism. But when you have the president treating the press the way he does, then all pretense of civilisation and respect for the 4th estate is blurred. CNN is no more fake news than any other, and less so than some of donnies sources. They have made mistakes, and corrected them, which is more than can be said for a lot of other players. They are biased, and WHO COULD BLAME THEM? You have an idiot in the WHwho openly attacked the press before he got there. Now he lies and dissembles like a trump. Oh yeah, that's right, he is a professional liar and bully in real life too.
    So let me understand, if the president criticizes you, it gives you the right to blackmail and threaten to dox a private citizen who made a silly video?

Also, you're going off on a senile rant like Trump does. I never said they were fake news. I said they were biased. But again, that doesn't justify their illegal actions.
    I'm not very bright.

I mean, Obama went after police, and no one on the left complained. Obama also tried to influence the Zimmerman case, again, the left didn't complain. Trump criticizes the media for reporting fake news, Trump is a bully. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

I said they were biased.
    Media are always biased, because the CEO/owners want to present the news with their own view of the world. And, similar to the simple minded people around the world, they want to make their ideology absolute and others ideologies obsolete.

So let me understand, if the president criticizes you, it gives you the right to blackmail and threaten to dox a private citizen who made a silly video?

Also, you're going off on a senile rant like Trump does. I never said they were fake news. I said they were biased. But again, that doesn't justify their illegal actions.
    Where did I say that? I even agreed it looked a bit like blackmail. I also agree that using the power of the CNN reach is massive overkill in this situation and constitutes bullying. However, a lot of this story is pure beat-up. I much preferred the CNN video response.
    It is impossible to detach trumps behavior from the story. I haven't actually seen an official response by the bullied person, so I'm not sure if there were legalities involved. As in, he agreed to take all his antisemitic, etc. stuff down if they didn't dox him. Do I think it's fair? No, I don't think CNN should bully anyone. I don't think anyone in a position of power should abuse it. That includes media, politicians, bosses, husbands and even school kids among others.

So you agree they victimized themselves?
    Also, didn't deny that they are guilty of libel.
    Only rok would and her ilk would think what CNN is doing is ok.
    Who? CNN? I wouldn't call them a victim at all. Libel is a legal term. I have no idea what qualifies in this case.
    I didn't say I thought what they did was OK. I don't. I said it looked blackmailish.

But again. Beat-up, redditors gone mad, and Fox outragepantsonfire. What I don't think is OK, is the manufactured outrage about bullying in one particular instance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM7Yhn50ig

One more time Rok. Who. Are. You. Saying. Is. Being. Bullied? I added a bunch of periods so it would be a slow read, like you are used too.
    To make it clear, CNN looks to be bullying the guy who made the video (by threatening to dox him, even if it was a joke). Making a stupid video is no crime, even if he is a nasty antisemitic tosspot.

Ok, thank you for clarifying because it looked an awful lot like you were arguing CNN is being treated unfairly.

Ok, thank you for clarifying because it looked an awful lot like you were arguing CNN is being treated unfairly.
    That's what I saw as well.
    I'm not very bright.

I think Rok just communicates poorly.

I think Blazin just gets all steamy about me, and can't concentrate.

Please don't encourage crocodile dumdee.

So, you want president Trump to make public where he sources his info, but you are fine with unnamed sources in the media pushing fake stories. Why is it OK in one instance and not the other? Call me old fashioned, but I still like to see actual, factual, evidence.

There IS a public interest in knowing where your president sources his info.
    This is not a belief you held from January 20th, 2009 through January 20th, 2017.

Unlike the left relentlessly bringing up Bush during the Obama years, they frown upon is mentioning anyone like HRC or Obama.

So, you want president Trump to make public where he sources his info, but you are fine with unnamed sources in the media pushing fake stories. Why is it OK in one instance and not the other? Call me old fashioned, but I still like to see actual, factual, evidence.
    Blaze he's the goddam president! If you want to see factual evidence, why do you support him? He constantly lies about almost everything.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 07-08-2017 at 03:18 PM.

You just gave me a junk source and an opinion piece! My mind is blown!! Impeach impeach. Stfu and provide credible evidence instead of ranting like all the other morons on the left. You people know why Trump voters don't take you seriously? All the garbage you spew with no facts. How about you guys shut up, find a real issue, and come back with something credible. You say he lies, and then provide me with BS to back up your story. It's old, it's dishonest, and no one gives a damn about your conspiracy theories.

You just gave me a junk source and an opinion piece! My mind is blown!! Impeach impeach. Stfu and provide credible evidence instead of ranting like all the other morons on the left. You people know why Trump voters don't take you seriously? All the garbage you spew with no facts. How about you guys shut up, find a real issue, and come back with something credible. You say he lies, and then provide me with BS to back up your story. It's old, it's dishonest, and no one gives a damn about your conspiracy theories.
    Did you even look at the list? Even if most of it is BS (and it's not), then he is just a complete bull**** artist. I will admit that most of it is probably not intentional bull****, it's just that he lets his feelz and "stuff" he heard on Fox and Friends or Infowars become facts for him. That's dangerous. Really dangerous. A fool in charge is nearly as bad as a crook. Worse in some ways.

Did you even look at the list from the blog I like?
    Nobody did.

Did you even look at the list? Even if most of it is BS (and it's not), then he is just a complete bull**** artist. I will admit that most of it is probably not intentional bull****, it's just that he lets his feelz and "stuff" he heard on Fox and Friends or Infowars become facts for him. That's dangerous. Really dangerous. A fool in charge is nearly as bad as a crook. Worse in some ways.
    You are crazy rok, you truly are delusional.

You are crazy rok, you truly are delusional.
    like this

There's a lot about Chris Uhlman I don't like, but this is quite on point.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-0...8?sf96520536=1
    G20: Does Donald Trump's awkward performance indicate America's decline as world power?

America's decline as world power?
    That was the last 8 years. Obama was the decline of America.

Only in America..... Dunning Kruger. Meanwhile, the rest of the world laughs. Or actually shakes their head in exasperation.

the rest of the world laughs.
    During Obama, sure.