Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 801 to 815 of 815

Thread: You KNOW you're addicted to Travian when...

  1. #801
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Actually it was my niece when she was 15 that introduced me to Travian. Then my son started, but he was embarrassed because I was better than him so he gave up
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  2. #802
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Actually it was my niece when she was 15 that introduced me to Travian. Then my son started, but he was embarrassed because I was better than him so he gave up
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Oh dear.... that's sad
    Right back at ya :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  3. #803

    Default

    I knew someone a few servers ago who made his mom his sitter. She was a spy for a different alliance and totally rolled him under the bus.

    Never trust your mother.

  4. #804
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    I knew someone a few servers ago who made his mom his sitter. She was a spy for a different alliance and totally rolled him under the bus.

    Never trust your mother.
    Ha! Too funny!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  5. #805
    Customer Service Team Dark Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    111

    Default

    I banned a player for logging in at the same PC of another player a bit too often.
    Got a reply from the owner, saying that it was impossible, he never knew the other account.

    Then I got an email from the dual, pleading for an unban and to just stop talking about it, as she was the wife of the owner, and cheating on him with the other account owner.
    Needless to say, she couldn't let her villages be undefended, and logged in while she was with her lover.

    We laughed heartily about this one.

  6. #806
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Lmao ... Now that is a story
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  7. #807
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    I banned a player for logging in at the same PC of another player a bit too often.
    Got a reply from the owner, saying that it was impossible, he never knew the other account.

    Then I got an email from the dual, pleading for an unban and to just stop talking about it, as she was the wife of the owner, and cheating on him with the other account owner.
    Needless to say, she couldn't let her villages be undefended, and logged in while she was with her lover.

    We laughed heartily about this one.
    Bull****
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  8. #808
    Customer Service Team Dark Tower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Think what you want, it was on .NL

    EDIT:
    Okay, I admit: I typed "LOL" and "ROFLMAO" in the chat, but secretly I only smiled.

  9. #809
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    Then I got an email from the dual, pleading for an unban and to just stop talking about it, as she was the wife of the owner, and cheating on him with the other account owner.
    keyword: cheating, action: ban!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  10. #810
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Bull****
    Actually I believe it. I was in an alliance that had a dollop of cross relationship issues from real life (but caused by Travian). There was some ummmm keeping schtum to one side to enable the other to keep their secrets. It all came out eventually and set up some long term antipathy between groups that probably still exists.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  11. #811

    Default

    I believe it 100%

  12. #812
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Blazin doesn't WANT to believe it can happen.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  13. #813
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Polecat View Post
    I believe it 100%
    A mod believing another mod, it's like Obama endorsing Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  14. #814
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    A mod believing another mod, it's like Obama endorsing Hillary.
    More like trump believing Hillary.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  15. #815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    A mod believing another mod, it's like Obama endorsing Hillary.
    More like a Mod that's seen it before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •