Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: You KNOW you're addicted to Travian when...

Guest User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation
    Unconfirmed E-mail

i dont like it

Banned.

u know ur addicted to travian when you fight a bully and threaten him with rams, to break down the wallz.

Guest User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation
    Unconfirmed E-mail

Quote Originally Posted by ldb View Post
    u know ur addicted to travian when you fight a bully and threaten him with rams, to break down the wallz.
    well id thats true im addicted

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

you know your addicted to Travian (forums) when you go through so many posts that you delete them all and get going again. <_<
    End.

Unconfirmed E-mail

that guy flying the plane is

<---------

You know you're addicted to Travian when you find you are spending more time playing Travian than you spend at work... not even counting the time you spend playing Travian at work.

Cool

You know your addicted to travian when you stay at your pc for days not showering,eating, or sleeping and not having a verbal conversation with another human being.

I REALLY hope that's not a true story..........
    Green thinking = Good thinking Think about it.

New Look! Yay!!

You know your addicted to travian when you sit reading all the threads about" You know your addicted to travian" when waiting for your iron to go up so you can upgrade

You know you are addicted to Travian when you check it more then your myspace

You know you are addicted to Travain when you go to sleep and your eyes are bloodshot

You know you are addicted to Travian when you sit in front of the computer knitting waiting for your last build to level up

You know your addicted to Travain when your cat knows not to bother you when you sit down at the computer

You know you are addicted to Travain when you go to a computer lab between classes to train more troops

You know you are addicted to Travian when thinking of ways you are addicted is easier then being patient while waiting for your troops to get back

You know you are addicted to Travian when you are more concerned aabout the health of your troops then your friends

You know you are addicted to Travian if you read 'cat' as catapult and not the animal
    Last edited by Woden; 03-22-2008 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Double-post
    Some day I would like to flip over the test that instructors give you and write my own quiz on the back. I figure if I have to take their test, they should have to take mine.

You know you're addicted to Travian when you start cutting down that tree outside because you need wood.

you know ur addicted to travian when you sit and wait 2 hours for a scout to scout someone, just for ur report to be "non of your soldiers have returned"

you know ur addicted to travian when you spend more time on travian then you do sleeping

you know ur addicted to travian when ur mates asks you for 2 dollars and you reply "only if you give me 450 wood, 450 clay, 450 iron and 1k wheat"

Another ---------|

- you know your addicted to travian when your mom asks you to go to the shops to get some milk and you ask the shop assistant "wheres the iron?"

you know when your addicted to travian when your screen has the little picture of the map and village center stuck on ur computer screen. (when i shut down the comp i can see the outline of were it was)
    Last edited by Bomb64; 03-22-2008 at 01:56 PM.

Has Physical Chemistry and Instrumental Analysis in one of the hardest colleges for science.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb64 View Post
    you know ur addicted to travian when you spend more time on travian then you do sleeping
    Thats never happened to me.

You know your addicted when you sleep with your computer on your bed.

You know your addicted when you plan on playing in your nursing home 70 years from now.
    Last edited by Tony B(C); 03-22-2008 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphyboy View Post
    Perhaps you should just find 9c and 15c and build villages around them. Hide your nuts everywhere like a squirrel.
    Chuck Norris invented all hacks; they were give to the masses by Tom Cruise. Except OPK, that was made and spread by Richard Simmons. I hate them all.

Link to what a great deal of people with repping power are.

You know your addicted to Travian when.. Your wardrobe consist of the whole Travian shop and a pair of jeans
    92% of teens listen to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still
    listen to real music, copy this into your signature! Now!

You know you're addicted to travian when your boss calls you in but you politely ask your co-worker to scout his defenses before you enter.

you know your addidcted to travian when ur friend calls you and asks you if you wanna come over and you reply "got any troops? im gonna get owned"

You KNOW you're addicted to Travian when you know what your alliance's rank is, but not what the date is

(Yes, that happened to me )

you know ur addicted to travian when you have searched and played and voted in all the fourms lol

You know your addicted to Travian when you draw pictures of your paladin killing your worst enemy.
    USX: Anaethema

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands

You know you're addicted to Travian when you're playing Age of Empires and wonder where your claypits are.
    End.

you know ur adiidcted to travian when you post here

Quote Originally Posted by davey View Post
    You know you're addicted to Travian when you're playing Age of Empires and wonder where your claypits are.
    OMG! I almost did that once!

How about when you're playing Age of Empires and it says "Not enough gold" and you're like "Ugh, now I have to buy plus!"

Somewhere in the infinite muttle that is our beloved internet.

I love AoE, and these jokes.
    Every now and then I re-read a post I made and think, "My Kentucky is showing through"

-JeffSpade

You know you're addicted to travian when you watch an acient roman war movie and wonder why they forgot to bring the catapults.

You know you're addicted to travian when you scout you're dog for fleas then raid them flea repelent.

You know you're addicted to travian when you decide to write an entire book about a war between the romans, gauls, and teutons.

You know you're addicted to travian when cry more about losing a troop then the death of a realitive and\or friend.

You know you're addicted to travian when you go to a farm and laugh at the owner.

You know you're addicted to travian when your neighbor moves out, but nobody buys their home and you wonder why it didn't diappear because it is offically 0 pop.

Quote Originally Posted by XxmatrimxX View Post
    You know you're addicted to Travian when you've adapted your Starcraft tactics since playing Travian, from sending one huge wave of troops to sending raiding parties of Zerglings, clearing waves of Hydralisks, "Cata-ing" the enemy base with Guardians, and sending fake attacks with three or four Zerglings to deceive the enemy to think you're attacking one base when you're really going for another.
    If you don't do this anyway you suck at Starcraft. By the way, what kind of games do you play on SC?

You know you're addicted to Travian when you crunch numbers and time your attacks so your catapults hit exactly a second after a clearing wave.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSkyfire View Post
    You know you're addicted to Travian when you crunch numbers and time your attacks so your catapults hit exactly a second after a clearing wave.
    Errr...someone actually made a video on youtube about geteting it done in milaseconds.
    You know you're addicted to Travian when you ask your girlfriends how much more time unitl you can reach the next level.
    Roman Smilie is back!(You know you want it)
    http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/h...danceRoman.gif
    Vote here

You know you're addicted to Travian when:

You time your knock-out punch to land just after giving the clearing low-blow in a fight.

You form an alliance after a bunch of kids bully you and some others and raid your lunch boxes in the cafeteria. The next day you proclaim that you and the bullies now have a NAP.

You buy one of those lame shirts!

You get your few RL friends to play it!

You make an extension to your house covering the whole lot and say "Look mom! I have fully extended the main building" "Time to settle a new tile"

You have all the bonuses and plus activated.

Your hero's name is OMG OWNT

Your girlfriend says that it's time to take your relationship to a whole new level and you ask her "ARE YOU SURE WE HAVE THE RESOURCES TO?"

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Your girlfriend says that it's time to take your relationship to a whole new level and you ask her "ARE YOU SURE WE HAVE THE RESOURCES TO?"
    Congratz on making me lol

You know you're addicted to Travian when you want to buy a Playstation with wood, iron, clay, and wheat (Obviously not guilty of this )

-SS

You know you're addicted to travian when your friends say that they should attack the big bully at school but you reply, "NO we haven't built a rally point yet, IDIOTS."

You know you're addicted to travian when you wonder why the king didn't scout America's troops before the revolutionary war.

You know you're addicted to travian when your friend tells you his dad is in the army and you ask, "Is he a paladin or a lowly macemen?"

You know you're addicted to travian when your playing age of (mythology, empires etc.) and you wonder why the people are actually fighting and your not just getting a battle report (did this once, freaked out, then realized I wasn't playing travian).

You know you're addicted to Travian when you post constantly in the forums while waiting from some level ten resource fields to be constructed. (basically me for the pat hour now)
    ~Go Play Go~
    Open up your eyes to the oldest(4000 years old!), most complex board game on the planet!
    www.usgo.org
    www.gokgs.com
    www.freewebs.com/jhsgc
    www.kisiedo.com
    ~Questions? Email: jaspergoclub@gmail.com~
    President of Jasper High Go Club
    --KGS Screen name- HikaruUSA--

Thumbs up

one time i went to bed and went to school and the board said that it was friday but i went to bed on tuesday

you know your addicted to trav when you go to school and pick up twigs, and then ask the teacher "Were do you keep the iron?"

You KNOW your addicted to Travian when you kill your friend's brother and say,"Come on you can train them for less then 1 hundred of each reasource."

You know your addicted to Travian when you tell your neighbor if he doesn't keep his dogs out of your ground your going to catapult him to the ground!
    On my grave I want it to say, "Here lies the demon of screamin' he took a magic potion and all he thought was sweet emotion." - Steve Tyler Aerosmith.

you know your addicted to travian when it is your homepage
    (I am guilty of this)
    Your troops defeated and your warehouse depleted says Popeye the Raider man Toot Toot

Default You know that your addicted to Travian when...

You can't go to sleep for fear of thier "cattas"

You eat, sleep, drink, write tests at the comp (guilty of this).
    ~KingBurg (Gauls Rule)
    If you wan't My resources you'll have to look in every nook & CRANNY!!

you know ur addicted to travian when you've posted 2k replys lol (getting there)

Quote Originally Posted by Bomb64 View Post
    you know ur addicted to travian when you've posted 2k replys lol (getting there)
    I'm winning.

You KNOW you're addicted to Travian when you try to conquer your neighbor's 'village'.

Quote Originally Posted by RTW_General View Post
    Errr...someone actually made a video on youtube about geteting it done in milaseconds.
    You know you're addicted to Travian when you make YouTube videos about it.

You know you're addicted to Travian when you know about said videos.