Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marketplace - Hourly production

Default Marketplace - Hourly production

I think that there should be a tool in the marketplace that lets you send an hour's production automaticly.
    All you would have to do was put in village name/coordinates and hit "OHP" and it would be sent automaticly.
    Your troops defeated and your warehouse depleted says Popeye the Raider man Toot Toot

i agree. not a bad idea. it would make life a lot easier...for my farms
    actually, really, it would be good
    im still sad about theo, but ive moved on.
    i recently found a website that takes garfield comics and removes all of the characters except for Jon. search for it in google, its called garfield minus garfield. and zoom in on my avatar...its funny

this is here so that i can find it, but for the rest of you who are curious, its the travian help site, very useful
    http://help.travian.us/index.php

thanks for the good comment I hope they keep coming
    Your troops defeated and your warehouse depleted says Popeye the Raider man Toot Toot

hmm.it should be a plus feature.

no no plus feature they should have it though
    they can have a send one hour worth button or right next to the place where it shows the max amount of resources your merchant can carry they should have a link that tells you your hours worth of production

This sounds like it would be a good idea.

Super cool idea
    BAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapple View Post
    I bet it's fun, being the bully you never could be in real life, hurting someone for no reason just because you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonblood View Post
    Heck yeah

best one yet it would also stop pushing to a certain extent
    (\ /)
    ( ._ .)
    | | | |
    VVVV

Rocket bunny!!!!!!!

That's a great idea. As hourly production does go up, it would make it a lot easier.

Thanks for the comments I hope it gets added soon (if it does get added)

No, this would not work.

If you produced 200/200/200/500, this button would send 200/200/200/500. However, it's a little known fact that you can send 1,000 wheat if you want to, or 250/150/300/400, or any rearrangement of your hourly production.

Quote Originally Posted by conquerer7 View Post
    No, this would not work.

If you produced 200/200/200/500, this button would send 200/200/200/500. However, it's a little known fact that you can send 1,000 wheat if you want to, or 250/150/300/400, or any rearrangement of your hourly production.
    Bah, you beat me to it. I believe that hourly production is calculated by your gross income as well. Meaning if you produce 2000 wheat an hour, but your net income is only 100, it would still send 2k wheat.
    Hey!! N00b! Learn to use the search!! Click here!
    This sums up all n00b complaints
    Travian chain of acceptance

Quote Originally Posted by Narodnik View Post
    Really? I consider myself humble - very humble. In fact, I'm probably the most humble person on the forums. Scrap that, I am the most humble person on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Hero17 View Post
    I like the idea.
    Why? I disliked the idea, and I actually gave an explanation why.

Why? I disliked the idea, and I actually gave an explanation why.
    I like it if it would just put the hourly production of each resources as the resource sent. If your paying tribute then you don;t need to send alot of one resource so I would like a button that just puts"400/400/370/970" into the send field.

Thumbs up

Your idea FTW.

It would work for both situations. If you wanted to just send one resource, hit the OHP button, add up the hourlies, jump back and fill in the number. Then you're all set.

I like it if it would just put the hourly production of each resources as the resource sent. If your paying tribute then you don;t need to send alot of one resource so I would like a button that just puts"400/400/370/970" into the send field.
    People who receive tribute typically prefer one resource over another...But wait! A solution!

Your idea FTW.

It would work for both situations. If you wanted to just send one resource, hit the OHP button, add up the hourlies, jump back and fill in the number. Then you're all set.
    How would this be different from adding it up from the Village Overview?

It would be different by adding the easy populating function for when you send all resources. As was pointed out, I was providing the solution for your point of disagreement.

Basically saying that it would be a good idea for when you send all resources but wouldn't hurt you when you want to just send one.

Default Showing Hourly Production

Possibly time for another one of my ideas to crash horribly! Here we go! Much of what is sent from one player to another, such as in an alliance tax system, an alliance request, etc., the hourly production is required. You may not know your hourly production off the top of your head. That is why I think it would be convenient if from the Send Resources part of your market place you could see your hourly resource production. It would be in the same font, style, and basic purpose of when you go to your barracks, workshop, or stable and able to see the amount of whatever troop. But instead, it would simply list your hourly resource production for all resources. I guess it could be used as a Plus advantage, but I think this could be given to everybody since troop count can be shown in the barracks, stable, and workshop without a plus account. This change can't hurt anything, just make it easier for those that don't want to make a new tab or are operating on an older version of internet browser that don't have the tab option. Well, or ?
    92% of teens listen to (c)rap. If you are part of the 8% that still
    listen to real music, copy this into your signature! Now!

or ?

You could probably flip through the few villages that you would have if you did have to send an hours worth to someone and add them up easier than implementing this idea.

There is a chart in the Plus feature that shows resource production but it is hard to read how much.
    Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

Lightbulb

Hover your mouse over the resource amount in the resource bar at the top of the screen.

Also hover over players names in the market to see which alliance they are in.

Quote Originally Posted by LOOP 12 View Post
    Hover your mouse over the resource amount in the resource bar at the top of the screen.

That just tells you for one village... gets harder when you have 10+

I get annoyed adding up my production for alliance pushes.
    Implementation please =) it sounds like a really simple, convenient thing to add.

Be nice if you could hit a button and have it put in an hours worth of production.

Yeah that'd be nice, plus it'd be good for all my farms out there paying me tribute!
    a.k.a. Manther

S4: S4r3- Jazzy Jeff *deleted* DED (S4r2 -Teezy WP)
    S2: (S2r2 - Irishhawk) S3r3 - d0b
    usX:
    History of us4
    Glip be pimpin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I think PEWBA gets the bronze medal, RC gets the silver and Ded got the gold.

Be nice if you could hit a button and have it put in an hours worth of production.
    How about another 3 hours for the experts helping to young people grow? I will take with this. Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shima zhao View Post
    How about another 3 hours for the experts helping to young people grow? I will take with this. Good idea.
    Wow... Lazy much? The took out that rule, it is 1 hour no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Elf View Post
    Possibly time for another one of my ideas to crash horribly! Here we go! Much of what is sent from one player to another, such as in an alliance tax system, an alliance request, etc., the hourly production is required. You may not know your hourly production off the top of your head. That is why I think it would be convenient if from the Send Resources part of your market place you could see your hourly resource production. It would be in the same font, style, and basic purpose of when you go to your barracks, workshop, or stable and able to see the amount of whatever troop. But instead, it would simply list your hourly resource production for all resources. I guess it could be used as a Plus advantage, but I think this could be given to everybody since troop count can be shown in the barracks, stable, and workshop without a plus account. This change can't hurt anything, just make it easier for those that don't want to make a new tab or are operating on an older version of internet browser that don't have the tab option. Well, or ?
    too complicated. I just keep track of my production hourly in a notepad document.
    GM of Strongton for Eternity, Gaming Guru 2009, Playwright
    Feel free to follow my side projects on ModDB!

"All that I ever heard from you Is silence. Pure Silence. No guitars. No randandan. No "one for all" and "all for one". Listen to the crowd around me. They will teach you To sing a metal song"

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Wow... Lazy much? The took out that rule, it is 1 hour no matter what.
    They did?

2.1 Acceptable Resource Transfers
    The one-way transfer of resources between players ("Pushing") is against the rules. Smaller players may send an hour's worth of production per day; larger players may send smaller players up to three hours' production per day. (One hour's worth of production consists of the net sum total of all resources in all villages, plus the upkeep of troops.) This applies to tributes, embassy upgrades, purchases of troops, etc. Players are allowed to transfer wheat to keep their troops fed when they are acting as reinforcements in another village.

Quote Originally Posted by SenorToenails View Post
    They did?

2.1 Acceptable Resource Transfers
    The one-way transfer of resources between players ("Pushing") is against the rules. Smaller players may send an hour's worth of production per day; larger players may send smaller players up to three hours' production per day. (One hour's worth of production consists of the net sum total of all resources in all villages, plus the upkeep of troops.) This applies to tributes, embassy upgrades, purchases of troops, etc. Players are allowed to transfer wheat to keep their troops fed when they are acting as reinforcements in another village.
    Last time I heard they had changed that, I am not sure where it is but Lordy is lurking somewhere and probably knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Last time I heard they had changed that, I am not sure where it is but Lordy is lurking somewhere and probably knows.
    Are you thinking of the .com servers? Those have that kind of resource transfer rule.

Quote Originally Posted by SenorToenails View Post
    Are you thinking of the .com servers? Those have that kind of resource transfer rule.
    Different rules for different server groups? Odd. I recently asked a multihunter a question regarding resource trading and he quoted me the same info. That was on server 2. If it has changed, you'd think they of all people would have that info.

As for the idea of mousing over the resource production and it showing your hourly amount, it only shows the amount for the city you are currently on. It would be handy if instead it was something like "[current city hourly production] / [all cities hourly production]".
    My deep humility is a great source of personal pride.

This is fairly similar to an issue I addressed, some time ago:

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=5028

Your current trade balance information would, naturally, be displayed in the marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDent View Post
    Different rules for different server groups? Odd. I recently asked a multihunter a question regarding resource trading and he quoted me the same info. That was on server 2. If it has changed, you'd think they of all people would have that info.

As for the idea of mousing over the resource production and it showing your hourly amount, it only shows the amount for the city you are currently on. It would be handy if instead it was something like "[current city hourly production] / [all cities hourly production]".
    They slightly modify the rule set for each server if need be, so that they can see the effect of the rule in play. If it works, then it becomes a standard rule implemented on all servers. Just think of each server as a slightly different "build" of the same game.
    I like Tacos!

The rules should be the same for all .us servers.

They will vary from country to country though.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Sparta View Post
    too complicated. I just keep track of my production hourly in a notepad document.
    And making a notepad document is so much easier than having it in front of your face?

Quote Originally Posted by speedy8315 View Post
    ok hey ipwn can you stop attacking me
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    No, I like your resources too much.
    ...I'm a terrible player though.
    I am Tamorand in US6/USX

Quote Originally Posted by LOOP 12 View Post

thanks, i didn't know i was so nooby that i never noticed that before! lol
    92% of teens listen to (c)rap. If you are part of the 8% that still
    listen to real music, copy this into your signature! Now!

or ?

Villager
    Where it's unnecessarily hard to buy beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Terd View Post
    They slightly modify the rule set for each server if need be, so that they can see the effect of the rule in play. If it works, then it becomes a standard rule implemented on all servers. Just think of each server as a slightly different "build" of the same game.
    There's only ONE published set of rules for ALL the .us servers; the MH's can't choose how to enforce them from server to server. However, if they differ from country to country, that would explain why some MH's(who work or play on several different servers) believe that is the case.

Default Add Hourly Production to Player Profile

Pushing is one of the big "No No's" that can get one's account locked. In the Player Profile details section, there needs to be an additional field with the player's total hourly output with amount of resources sent in the last 24 hours. This is what I envision to appear as:

Code:
    ---------------------------------------------------
    To represent that a player has sent 10,500 total resources in the last 24 hours and his base production is 14,671.

For that matter, if the MultiHunter can be given the total number of resources sent from one facility to another, then that information should be also readily available to the player to check instead of having the player total up a bunch of transfer reports. This could be implemented with the 'Resources' in the recommended field being a link to a pop-up window with a report that gives the 24 hour totals for each village supplied.

To take this idea to the ultimate conclusion, then there can be a limit placed so that it any transfers that would result in a pushing rule would not be completed but would result in a warning message of the rule restriction.
    I'd rather die standing than to live upon my knees.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    My response will be,
    "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!"
    COME AND TAKE THEM!!

only one big problem with that the pushing rule applies to one village yo ucan send yout total to 3,452 differnt villages if you want to it just can't exceed it in one village